Open XML File Converter - Snow Leopard compatibility #2

Version: 2004
Processor: Intel

Any word on an update to this converter that resolves the "There is not enough memory or disk space to convert this document" bug on SL? I've seen it reported elsewhere so I'm assuming it's a known issue, but can't find any relevant info here.

Thanks.

On 11/2/09 2:33 PM, in article 59b7fd3a.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"elliotcolbert@officeformac.com" <elliotcolbert@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Any word on an update to this converter that resolves the "There is not enough
> memory or disk space to convert this document" bug on SL? I've seen it
> reported elsewhere so I'm assuming it's a known issue, but can't find any
> relevant info here.

The error 'not enough memory' often has nothing to do with memory and fonts
are often involved. Have you removed the duplicate fonts and updated font
caches?

Fonts to delete after installing Snow Leopard (includes help deleting font
caches)

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/troubleshoot/remove_fonts_snowleopard.html>

--
Diane

Thanks Diane, nuked all caches and removed duplicate fonts but still getting the error.

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

MS Money 95 data files

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

Opening Excel Workbooks

Planned Open Market Days

Convert date
How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/jdates.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany gary wrote: > How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a > Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > > For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:24:57 -0700, "gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a >Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > >For exa...

opening .bak file

Trying to read XML file into dataset

matching contents #2

Please ignore #2

Converting XML > Dataset
Hi ! Here's my problem in english :-) I want to convert the mssecure.xml file from Microsoft into an dataset to store it in an SQL-Database. My code in VB looks like this : Dim ds As New DataSet Dim doc As New Xml.XmlDocument doc.Load("D:\mssecure.xml") Dim sReader As New StringReader(doc.InnerXml) ds.ReadXml(sReader) The problem is : At the ds.readxml(sreader) command i get an error which told me, that there is an problem whith a relationship in "ProductFamilies" I hope my english is good enough to explain... Please help ! Thanks !!! Christoph Duesmann C...

reason codes #2
I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for discounts. However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select based on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item history report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems that reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report. HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)! ...

Please Help w/ Large Excel File
Hello everyone. I have this Excel file that has drawing text box objects in the document. When I delete a text box the attributes still are present, but just not showing. It is continually growing my file size. When I export the document to HTML after deleting all the text box drawing objects and saving the file, the text box objects still show as vtextbox elements in this file. I tried to reproduce this with a new Excel workbook but could not. I would be greatful if anyone can figure this out, as I have a lot of documents to re-create if there is no solution. Thank you. exce...

How do I save a Publisher Document as a JPEG file?
I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I desperately need to sent this email and it's not working!! Desperately seeking jpeg wrote: > I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a > Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to > save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that > option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I > desperately need to...

Workbook_Open Help #2
Hello Frank, Here's the code Private Sub Workbook_Open() ' Call Unhide_Sheets ' Sheets("CONTROLPANEL").Select Range("A1").Select Call Splash End Su -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26252 Hi and there's no application.screenupdating=false statement in your unhide procedure? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Fable" <Fable.1d07w...