one note #2

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

is there anyway i can open my one note notebooks on my mac? i have office 2008 but it i don't see a way to open that type of file.
Thanks

I'm afraid it isn't. Only OneNote can open these files, so you will need
access to a Windows PC running OneNote to open them. Perhaps the Windows
version of Word can open this file format, too.

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP - Macintosh

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***

0
mbintener1 (253)
3/19/2009 6:22:14 AM
okay then i guess i will have to transfer the one not files on my pc to a word format and then transfer it over.

Change margin on one page not all
I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but the margins crop some of them off. When I try to change the margins on one page it changes them all. Can anyone offer advise on what to do. I only want to change the margins on the one page. You will need to have a separate section to accomplish what you wish, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/workwithsectionscontent.htm for further information. Hope this helps DeanH "firefiten" wrote: > I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but >...

Outlook 2003
Hi, I have to go through three Deleted Items folders in order to delete all the cr*p. Is there an Outlook option or a rule that someone can suggest to set up, in a step-by-step fashion, that will combine these three into one? Thanks, Feedscrn By default Outlook only has 1 deleted items folder. What are the other 2? Are they in 2 other personal folders? "feedscrn" <feedscrn@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1193150667.085940.208790@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > Hi, > > I have to go through three Deleted Items folders in order to > de...

Mail problem #2
I am Using Windows XP as my OS and MS outlook as my mail program but I have one small problem that I cannot seem to solve. Every time that I try to check my mail, I have to type in my passwords. Even when I click on the option to "Remember password", it will not be remembered the next time that I log on. Anybody got any ideas. Any help appreciated. Jimmy. If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 patches, then see if this article addresses your problemL OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a POP3 Server http://support.m...

Textbox question #2
How do I get people only to put numbers into a textbox. If a letter is hit by accident how do I get a message to say only number can be inputted. Thanks Click on "Data" then "Validation" on the sub menu. Under "Vaidation criteria" look for what you want then fill in the range. Then click on the "Input message" tab to enter your "Enter only a whole number" message. "browie" wrote: > How do I get people only to put numbers into a textbox. If a letter is hit > by accident how do I get a message to say only number can be...

Debug vs Release #2
Hi, I have a problem in the debug version of my program. I have the following code: Bitmap* m_bmBackground; m_bmBackground = new Bitmap(600, 300); if I compile in release "mode" everything works fine, if I use the debug version I got this error: error C2660: 'new' : function does not take 3 parameters Any idea ? I got also an error (only in debug version) when I work on CString on a DLL dllCode.GetKey(MyKey); where DLL_EXPORT void GetKey(CString& sKey); dbgheap.c Line 1044 .... Thanks in advance Stefano ...

Sync Issues Folder #2
I have installed MS Office 2003 and I am using it with Excahnge server. For some reason, the "Sync Issues" folder under my mailbox folder has been renamed to "Sync Issues1". I'd like to get the name changed back to the original "Sync Issues". I can't use the usual folder rename as this is a special outlook folder related to the server sync. features in Outlook 2003. I am using Outlook in cached mode. How can I get ths folder back to its orginal name? ...

Unhandled Form Exception #2
Hi One of my users is having a problem with Receivables Transaction Entry. When she clicks the Distributions button, she receives the error: Unhandled Form Exception Cannot Open Form: Script Terminated EXCEPTION_CLASS_FORM_MISSING We are using GP 7.5, and there are no form customizations. Any ideas? Thanks, Gary ...

CRM v1.2 in a mixed environment
Hi All - We're planning to install MS CRM v1.2 in a development environment and we'd like to find out whether we can leverage existing CRM components. For example, we have SQL Server 2000 installed on a test server running Windows 2003 and Exchange 2000 installed on a production server running Windows 2000. The SQL Server and Exchange servers are in different domains. The test server for CRM will run Windows 2000 and is also in a different domain than both of these servers. f we establish a trust between all three domains will it be possible to successfully install CRM v1.2? I'...

The Code One
http://www.thecodeone.com/vb/index.htm ...

I need 2 add a legend 2 pictures in a word or publisher document
can anyone help My first suggestion would be to use proper words. Using cutesy shorthand is downright annoying. Having said that - what exactly do you want to do? And in which program? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "add legend to word or publisher document" <add legend to word or publisher document@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6C68A8C-6C18-4A36-9B62-B66FBE049F31@microsoft.com... > can anyone help Is this English? -- Don ------- Vancouver, USA "add legend to word or publisher document" <add legend to word or p...

0x800ccc0e #2
hi anyone out there ever had this error message ?? the connection of the server has failed...with numbers 10060 and 0x800ccc0e?? pleeeeeeeese help.. thaank-you pam pam wrote: > > hi anyone out there ever had this error message ?? the > connection of the server has failed...with numbers 10060 > and 0x800ccc0e?? pleeeeeeeese help.. thaank-you pam It is a common Outlook problem for which there is apparently not a cure. If you post your Outlook Version and the complete text of the error message, someone might be able to help you out. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook...

Wait activity not firing in workflow, very strange one
First thanks all for your time on this strange case, can't figure work why it is happening like this. A simple work flow is fired when an entity is created, so Oncreate... Wait formxxx.xxx.value = 'yes' End wait Dosomething OK firstly it is Network Service account running the workflow service, and it has the complete permission as a domain administrator, so no permission issue here. Secondly we have two CRM system, which is exactly the same besides one has rollup 2 applied and the other doesn't. All this workflow things runs perfectly fine on the one where NO rollup ...

Send As help #2
Can you guide me to information about how to properly set up a "send as" account? The user uses the "send from" field with 3 other email addresses and is getting rejections intermittently. Also is getting an Lsasrv 40961 error intermittently in his event log. In news:E4A65D7E-39A9-425D-9F04-5FF435482FF9@microsoft.com, Tony K <TonyK@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Can you guide me to information about how to properly set up a "send > as" account? > The user uses the "send from" field with 3 other email addresses and > is gettin...

PROTECTING FORMULAS #2
I have a sheet where when opened, it runs an auto macro to move cell contents from one column to another and uses a formula to do some calculations. If I select the columns I want unlocked, then protect the sheet and try to run the macro, I get an "run time error 1004 unable to set the numberformat property of the range class" When I debug the following is highlightd "Selection.NumberFormat = ";;;" " I was a Lotus user and in Lotus I could select a range of cells or columns to protect, I'm having a hard time to get Excel to do the same. I appreciate th...

Changing chart background color in Excel 97 SR 2
I am fairly new to this so please bear with me. I have a chart based on numbers in a spread that has a grey background (The chart) but I would like the background to be white and can not get it to change. I right clicked on the chart and went to Format Chart Area, Patterns, Fill Effects, Patterns and changed the background to white but the ok button is greyed out. Am using Excel (Office) 97 SR 2 TIA http://members.aol.com/larrystark/ Right click (or double click) on the gray region, which is the Plot Area. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tut...

Inventory Movement #2
Hello all, I have found that the most useful list for me is the item movement. It is very similar to the detailed sales report, but groups all sales of one item in much nicer format. However the item movement report is missing key features that I have been unable to copy from other lists. If anyone can help me insert the re-order number column into this list I would be very appreciative. Thank you. Hi, You need to modifiy the existing view with following codE: CREATE VIEW ViewItemMovement AS SELECT Department.Name as DepartmentName, Category.Name as CategoryName...

CRM 1.2 to 3 upgarde Queue problem
Hi all, After a bit of mucking around we got CRM V3 installed sucessfully. We have found since then, upon testing various area's of the system that the Queue's aren't working. I have attempted to re-create the Queue, deleting and re-creating the AD user, configured fowarding using rule wizard for CRM exchange connector. Has anybody else seen this? know how to fix? Any help/ideas greatly appreciated. Regards, Nathan ...

How to start the default mail program using Excel VBA? #2
From Excel (using VBA) I want to click a button and start the default mail program installed on the computer. After this I want to prepopulate the TO line in Outlook Express or Outlook (depending on what's installed on the machine) with a few e-mail addresses (stored in my spreadsheet). Any sample code for this please? Thanks in advance Michalakis Michael michalakis_michael@hotmail.com ...

Trouble routing mail between 2 exc servers in the same routing gro
Hi, I have seen posts treating a similar problem but none seem to help so far. I have 2 exchange servers in a well connected routing group. The master server is Exchange 2K (latest SP) nad the member server is Exchange 2K3. Mail sent from the member server to anywhere gets delivered allright. But mail sent to the member server gets stuck in the queue of the master server (the queue towards the member server ) since it first receives the mail for the routing group. The Exchange System Manager reports that "the remote server did not respond to a connection attempt." but I have...

Thanks Cal Learner #2
I Took your advice about running two downloads in succession to avoid the download error message. Worked beautifully. That's more than MS on-line assistance was able to do for me in a week-long series of e-mails! What's the handle "Cal Learner" about? Berkeley student/grad? ...

Import calender, conacts, notes from disk to c drive
I have exported calender, notes and contacts from the C drive on one computer to a disk. I want to import from the disk to another computer. You should copy the .pst file from the old computer to the new and open the ..pst file on the new. "JJDerba" <JJDerba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9CEDA2F-3D69-4A49-9024-B279479291E1@microsoft.com... >I have exported calender, notes and contacts from the C drive on one >computer > to a disk. I want to import from the disk to another computer. JJDerba <JJDerba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &...

Calendars off by one hour
For some reason, when users invite others to a meeting, the invitees are one hour ahead on their calendars when they accept the invite. I have checked all computers (server and clients) and everyone is set to Central Time Zone (CST). Is there another setting somewhere that needs to be set in addition to the local PC's time setting? you can check in Outlook...Tools, Options, Calendar Options, Time Zone... "Marty Browne" <mbrowne@texallergy.com> wrote in message news:%235WOOYypEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > For some reason, when users invite others to a meetin...

Tender report problems #2
Why is it that when you pull a tender report it gives you totals of what the cashier punched in on the shift rather than what the closing totals were? Cashier is more likely to make a mistake when there is a line infront of her rather than when she is counting down at the end of the night. Forinstance she rings up $10.00 the customer writes a check for $10. but the cashier puts in $20. At the end of the night when she has counted her checks and cash and puts them in correctly her drawer still balances. But the next day when i run report on tenders it shows me $10.00 less in cash and $1...

Creating XML Master/detail in one line per record.
I'm using VS (in ASP.NET VB) for a few months and I'm creating my first site. But I'm not that familiar with XML. Only the basic stuff. What I'm want to create is a XML file that will be used as a gridview source. The file should contain master/detail data with the following requirement : The master field values (M) and the corresponding detail field values (D) of a DB record, should be displayed in the same gridview row as if they were fields from a single table. That is like: M1|M2|M3|D1|D2|D3|D4. How can I create an XML file like that? I want it to be an XML file, so...

html #2
I want to generate output in html format and view in IE from vc++ program. Which tools do I need to use? I want to search in MSDN help. Thanks hi if you are trying to write your output in html format, you might want to try using the msxml classes provided. msxml lets you write data in xml and also write the corresponding stylesheets for the same. I dunno if there are apis to let you write data in pure-html. hth gangadhar vcnew wrote: > I want to generate output in html format and view in IE > from vc++ program. > Which tools do I need to use? > I want to search in MSDN hel...