Office v.X and Tiger

Anyone know if Office v.X for the Mac has any problems on Tiger. I'd rather
not update if I didn't have to.  Thanks.

Duane Johnson.

0
duane2765 (1)

So far I think we've just seen one report of problems with font-smoothing,
under "Re: Word X for Mac & Tiger & Font changes" in the MacWord group.
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.office.word

But I'm pretty sure not too many people have tried it, as the early adopter
crowd probably isn't still using Office X.

I think you'd have better luck using Google for the web and Google groups
rather than counting on that information showing up here.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

daiyaNOSPAM (1173)
5/4/2005 11:07:51 PM
Duane Johnson schrieb:
> Anyone know if Office v.X for the Mac has any problems on Tiger. I'd rather
> not update if I didn't have to.  Thanks.

I am anyway going to wait with installing Tiger until at least the
first Tiger update is available.

r0y
0
roycoorne (1)
5/5/2005 7:28:52 AM
In article <#iTIRYOUFHA.3312@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>,
 "Duane Johnson" <duane@wrq.com.removethis> wrote:

> Anyone know if Office v.X for the Mac has any problems on Tiger. I'd rather
> not update if I didn't have to.  Thanks.
>
> Duane Johnson.

FWIW, I've got Office X on my kids' iMac G5 with 10.4.1 and so far, no
problems...

I've transferred Word and PowerPoint files from Office X to Office 2004
on my G4 (10.4.1) without problems.