Office Update 12.0.1 Install Problem

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: intel

After successfully re-installing Office, I tried to install the 12.0.1 update and get the message "version required to install this update not found on this volume." Thanks for any help out there.

On 3/25/08 7:09 30AM, in article ee95fb7.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"Dan_Anderson@officeformac.com" <Dan_Anderson@officeformac.com> wrote:

> After successfully re-installing Office, I tried to install the 12.0.1 update
> and get the message "version required to install this update not found on this
> volume." Thanks for any help out there.

Follow these instructions:

New installer for 12.0.1

<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/03/new_installer_for_1201.html>
--
Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)

diane7495 (1195)

Exchange for remote users/offices
Up to this point i've used SBS 2003 with POP3 (using Popbeamer)...the reason i chose this from the get go was because we have about 15 users here on site and about another 20 that are scattered across the globe. I didn't want to be in charge of mail for those that weren't here remotely, so figured just using the POP3 route was the way to go. Well, i'm preparing to move to SBS 2008 and REALLY want to set it up as a true Exchange server hosing the mail. But, again, am not sure i want to deal with the other 20 users if i don't have to. So, is there a way to set up ...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

upgrade from mac office to pc?

SQL deadlock problem

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Address book updating...

Exchange update problem

docmd.transfertext problem

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Before Update on record select

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Border problems

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...