Office:mac v.X #2

Version: v.X
Processor: intel

I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!!

You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here:
http://snipurl.com/22zx4

--
Mickey Stevens (Microsoft MVP for Office:mac)
Office & Mac Resources: <http://home.earthlink.net/~mickey.stevens/>

Public Folder Auto-reply #2
Hi Is there any way that I can enable an auto-reply for emails that are going to a Public Folder that is mail enabled. The emails will not only becoming from inside th company but externally as well. Thanx for the help Sulaiman yes, you can...on the Administration tab, click Folder Assistant...but be very cautious with this...it's very easy to get into a "mail loop" condition that could conceivably crash the store... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Sulaiman" <Sulaiman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E3D127F-2CBE-40D3-9AC3-333F3D25B465@microsoft....

clustered stack column charts #2
I am trying to create a chart with three stacks in two columns. I tried using the method described by Bernard Liengmen's but it doesn't allow me to add a secondary axis for the last (sixth) data series. I don't get it??? How does one series in a stacked cluster use the secondary axis? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Lou T wrote: > I am trying to create a chart with three stacks in two columns. I tried > using the method described by Bernard Liengmen's but it ...

Store.exe crashing on 2 Exchange 2003 servers
We have 2 Exchange 2003 SP1 servers (Win 2K SP4) which have developed a problem with the store crashing every half hour or so. System event log: The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: No action. Application event log Faulting application store.exe, version 6.5.7226.3, stamp 407db771, faulting module storevs2.dll, version 7.1.367.0, stamp 40746ce5, debug? 0, fault address 0x00002238. I think it is interesting that both servers are crashing, but not at exact...

What happened? #2
Does anybody know why many of the discussion topics have been deleted from this forum? Not specific to this forum, but the MS newsgroups have a "retention period". Anything too old is automatically purged (which sometimes leaves answers with no questions. IIRC this period is 6 months. They are generally moving everything across to the web-based forums instead. On 24/06/2010 14:57, Squeaky wrote: > Does anybody know why many of the discussion topics have been deleted from > this forum? ...

macs and outlook 2001
We have Macs in our division and recently they upgraded to a new Exchange server software. Outlook works fine UNTIL you change your password.... New company policy has made us change out passwords every 45 days... or more.. no problem but this new exchange has this NTML version 2 authenication... so version 9.0 software is totally useless after we change our password... to make a long story short. we can't upgrade to OS X without spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in updating specialized equipment . Is Microsoft or anbody else making e-mail client program that works with this...

Office 2010 and Basic Authentication on IIS fails to open documents
Hi, I have just upgraded my Office 2007 to 2010 (yes the RTM build) and am running into some serious trouble accessing documents stored on a web server or SharePoint server configured to only allow Basic Authentication. Word opens as expected but does not do anything else (no prompt, no document download, nothing). Accessing any Office document on a server or SharePoint 2007/2010 server that has e.g. Integrated Windows authentication enabled, all is good I get prompted for credentials and the document downloads and opens as expected and as in Office 2007. Where is the settin...

IS there a way to compare 2 excel files
I like to be able to compare 2 excel files to see how different they are.Is there such a thing? Hi Now imagine how totally different two excel files can possibly be. The report would say ... ? But if you have two pretty similar sheets, try Myrna Larson and Bill Manville's "Compare", downloadable from http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm HTH. Best wishes Harald "PeterM" <pmaston@comcast.net> skrev i melding news:%23BAzyBkOFHA.3940@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I like to be able to compare 2 excel files to see how different they are.Is > there such a ...

Office Default Mail Client
I removed the beta version of microsoft office and installed the MSDN version this weekend but I can not set the defalut mail client as Outlook. It will not let me edit it in outlook or through control panel. Does anyone know how I might repair this, I tried to fix the mail client in the registery by deleting it and running repair on on the outlook setup but this did not fix my problem. Mark wrote: >I removed the beta version of microsoft office and installed the MSDN version >this weekend but I can not set the defalut mail client as Outlook. It will >not let me ed...

Spacing #2
Hi Trim removes spacing in the beginning and end of word. How can i delete a spacing betwee two words (name) ex "De Wit" > i want "dewit" THX Luc You can use: =substitute(a1," ","") to remove all the spaces (leading/trailing/embedded) or =lower(substitute(a1," ","")) if you really wanted lower case. Luc Vandenhoeck wrote: > > Hi > Trim removes spacing in the beginning and end of word. > How can i delete a spacing betwee two words (name) ex "De Wit" > i want > "dewit" > THX Luc -- ...

Search for X-Headers
I want to create search folders based on X-Headers. How do I do that? Thanks CM use the rules wizard condition of header contains - then enter the x-header information and assign a category. Create the search folder for the category. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http:/...

special orders #2
What is the best way to handle special orders... would it be via work orders? We would like to have two "special order" items that require 6 or so input criteria, i.e. if a cashier selects the item, they would have to input various selections such as color, finish, cloth type, etc. Any ideas on how to handle this? Thanks, Dallas. We use Layaway for special orders and I don't believe there is any fundamental difference between Layaway and Work Order other than the name. For the past year we've been using SO Tracker from Digital Retail Solutions. You can find it at: http...

Service Call SQL Object creation error #2
Hi, I am trying to configure Service Call Management, and when I execute the step to set up permissions for the GP users who can perform service call escalations (i.e Tools \ Setup \ Project \ Service Setup \ Service button \ SQL Objects button - Set permissions for Sql Objects for Escalation, then I get the following error: 'An error occurred executing add group statements'. When I click OK the next error is: 'The role FSSQLJOB does not exist in the current database.' I am on GP10 and am doing this in the Fabrikam database. Thanks Neil You will want to run the follow...

Combining 2 Text Strings in Body of E-Mail Q
I am trying to create a string of text to place in the message body of an e-mail. Using Ron De Bruins code I've run in to the "Too many line continuations". I've a requirement for 31 lines, but it hits this error on line 24. How can I combine 2 text strings to appear in the message body of the reports. My code with only the first stringbody is:- Sub Mail_New_Version() Dim FileExtStr As String Dim FileFormatNum As Long Dim Sourcewb As Workbook Dim Destwb As Workbook Dim TempFilePath As String Dim TempFileName As String Dim OutApp As O...

Office 2004 forcing logouts
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel After "upgrading" to Snow Leopard, when in Office 2004, I get forced logouts. The crash logs should Windows Server is failing. Apple has been zero help with this and the discussion groups on Apple.com do not provide any solution, other than try this and see or try that and see. I do not need 2008 or its features. The only way I have been able to work is to use Open Office. I find it unacceptable in the extreme that an OS upgrade should require the user to go into the system logs to find a problem on common...

Rules do not run #2
I have erase all my rules and set them up one at a time as a new message arrives. Next time that rule is supposed to run it does not. Using "Run Rules Now" does work, why are my rule not running automatically when new messages arrive. I am using Outlook 2003. Andrew M. what type of email account do you have? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Ou...

Allow Out of Office Responses
Exchange 2003 SP1 or SP2...as you know, the option to "allow out of office responses" is off by default in Internet Message Formats for the * address space. Any recommendations on a tool that can lessen the risk of checking that box? TIA What do you perceive the risks to be? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "Guppy" <guppy413@junk.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:egzijFLkGHA.836@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Exchange 2003 SP1 or SP2...as you know, the option to "allow out of office > responses" is off by def...

Installing Office Assistant
Hello, I just installed Microsoft Office 2003 Student and Teacher Edition and I can't find the Office Assistant. Normally on other versions of Office I've used, in the Help Help pane there is the option to Show Office Assistant, but I do not have this option. I'd like to make use of Office Assistant, is there a way of installing it or is it not part of the Teachers' edition suite? Thanks in advance Hi Bobby! The only difference between the Student and Teacher (aka Academic) Edition is the terms of the licence. Office Assistant is an option. Close down your computer...

Migration From 1.2 to 3.0
Dear all, We want to do a new installation of CRM3.0 on a new server. How to migrate data from 1.2 to 3.0 ? (1)Somebody suggested to use data migration tools. I don't like it because I have experienced before (when I migrate Goldmine to CRM 1.2). It is very headache and time-consuming. (2)Somebody suggested to do a new installation for CRM1.2 and upgrade to CRM3.0. Does it mean I can copy the database of 1.2 to a new server and install CRM1.2 ? I would actually first upgrade your existing system. Then look to migrating to the new hardware. With v3, the DB is a lot easier to mov...

How to split numbers and decimal in 2 columns
One column for the dollars and the other for the cents? If so, use the Text to Columns, Use Delimited as the split option (Step 1) and select Other, type in the decimal point in the blank to the right of the Other option in step 2. This is good, but how do i keep it in the colums is i introduce new data and how do i sum it up (the colums) to get a final number with decimals in there corresponding colums? Dollars in in B, cents in C, Data shown Dollars Cents Cu Sum 7 56 7.56 3 44 11.00 2 24 13.24 45 23 58.47 C2: =SUM($B$2:B2)+SUM($C$2:C2)/100 and copy down Regards Peter A "...

Reporting #2
I receive email for two domains into my Exchange Server. I'd like to know how much email is received total and for each of these domains individually. Are there any built in tools for this type of reporting? Thanks, Andy Hi No built in tools to do this in Exchange, you would need to use a product lik MOM or a 3 rd pary product like: Mail Access Monitor http://www.internetaccessmonitor.com/eng/products/mam/ Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server http://www.vyapin.com/products/enterprisenetworktools/arkxchange.htm Exchange Monitor http://www.fortissoftware.com/ Regards -- Ben Ho...

Update Rollup 2 and Terminal Server
I've been using the terminstall.cmd script that MS put together for installing CRM 3 for Outlook on Terminal Server. How should I install the UR 2 on Terminal Server? I can't find any direction on this so any hints would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Having the same issue myself. Can anyone point us to some suggestions? -Eric "NW" wrote: > I've been using the terminstall.cmd script that MS put together for > installing CRM 3 for Outlook on Terminal Server. > > How should I install the UR 2 on Terminal Server? > > I can't find any dir...

upgrade to 2.0.0114 from 1.31010
Hi group, I plan to peform this upgrade in 10 days from now... just before the Holidays shopping season! HQ with 7 stores Any general words of advice, suggestions of steps to be taken that is not found in the published MS documentation. Thanks Frederic Hurlet Did it for 5 stores a few weeks ago and it is all pretty straightforward Only thing I will say to make sure is that if you have purchased any add-ons for RMS make sure you find out if you need to upgrade those too, most of them have to be "Frederic Hurlet" wrote: > Hi group, > > I plan to peform this upgrade...

Macro recorder #2
How can I use relative references in my macro when I record a macro with the "record"-tool? >-----Original Message----- >How can I use relative references in my macro when I >record a macro with the "record"-tool? >. > Use the arrowkeys in a formula this will give you something like this ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-3]*RC[-1]" Regards Peter Click the "Relative Reference" toolbutton (the second toolbutton) on the Stop Recording toolbar, which should appear when you start recording. If it doesn't appear that would be beca...

Customizing Out of Office
Hi All, I have a situation where I need to prevent the Out of Office Assistant from replying to certain people. I have created rules that move, flag, and delete messages, but this all seems to occur after the response is sent to the sender. Can anyone offer some assistance on how to prevent the automated response from being sent back to a very short list of people? Thanks in advance for any help. -Alex Since Out of Office replies are sent from the server, any client side = rules that you have will run after the OOO reply has been sent. =20 You can turn off the Out of Office assistant an...

Serialize 2 nodes
Hi, I have a class that I am trying to serialize. To simplify, I've changed the names to Baseball, Teams and Players. Here is what the XML should look like: <BaseBall> <Teams> <Team> <Name /> <City /> </Team> </Teams> <Players> <Player> <FirstName /> <LastName /> </Player> </Players> </BaseBall> I have a Team class, Player class, TeamCollection class, PlayerCollection class and a Baseball class. I can add...