Office:mac 2008 Upgrade

Version: v.X
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Intel

I purchased the upgrade to 2008 some time ago. <br>
&nbsp;Part No X13-85391-02 and <br>
0
JPDoroc

upgrading from Money 2003 to 2004
I presently use Money 2003 Deluxe for business. Has anyone figured out which 2004 is the equivalent? Has anyone upgraded from one to the other? Help! Thanks I would also like to know about the new 2004 for business. What happens to personal account in Money 2003? What about online Check writing, will my existing account be carried over. Why is the documentation of this new product, Money 2004 for business, on Microsoft Web Site so poor? "Andrew" <asjg@adauro.com> wrote in message news:020601c35e7c$fa0d30f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I presently use Money 2003 Deluxe for...

Office Tools in 2010
I use Office 2003 and am accustomed to reaching for Office Tools quite often. Are they included in any version of 2010? Thank you. Some are. Which specific tools are you looking for? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "JJG" <not@anwhere.com> wrote in message news:ODvL4$76KHA.5708@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I use Office 2003 and am accustomed to reaching for Office Tools ...

Auto complete in Excel (Office) 2003
Is it possible to increase the *memory* of autocomplete?? I notice in the columns that excel will attempt to autocomplete if the text has been used in the last 100 or so cells (i think). What I would like is it to attempt to remember , say, 500 cells back. Is this possible?? Have I explained myself well enough? :-) Cheers Bob Check http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=219730 fo possible solution -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Office XP Exel
Scenario: User's A,B, C, and D all have access to an excel XLS on a 2003 server. Users A & B have modify rights, users C&D only have read rights. If user A updates the file, the general tab in properties reflect the exact time the file was modified. After user A saves and closes the file, user D goes in. The changes are there, but in the properties general tab, the modify date in an old date (probably the actual creation date). Is this normal ? Any idea's ? ...

Upgrading
I want to upgrade from Microsoft Money Financial Suite OEM Edition Version 11.0 to latest version but on trying to open the money file in Microsoft Money 2007 I get the following error message: File was created by an incompatible version Question 1: As the old version was pre-loaded into the Computer when I bought it in India, I don't know which country US/Canada/UK/Australia this software belongs to. So how can I confirm which country is it for? Question 2: And, how can I upgrade it to a version of Money from US or UK. -- Kapil ...

upgrading the OS on Exch2003 box
I have successfully upgraded Exch2000 to 2003. The OS is still Windows 2000 Server. Now I'm ready to upgrade that box to Windows Server 2003. Is there anything special I should note before upgrading, or is there a specific document which addresses any known method or problems ? thanks chrism "chrism" <chris@no_spam> wrote: >I have successfully upgraded Exch2000 to 2003. >The OS is still Windows 2000 Server. > >Now I'm ready to upgrade that box to Windows Server 2003. > >Is there anything special I should note before upgrading, or is there >a...

Moving from Home & Student to Full version of Office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I need Exchange support and therefore I am planning to buy the Full version of MS Office 2008 for Mac. I already purchased and installed (and have been using) MS Office 2008 Home & Student edition. My questions are: 1. Should I uninstall the Home & Student edition before installing the Full version? (I assume so). 2. How do I make sure that the data I have already created in Office 2008 Home & Student edition will be available to me after installing the Full version? In particular, how do I make sure that ...

A first look at the new Office Snapin for MSCRM
http://blogs.msdn.com/jstraumann -- John [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of any included script or code samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm. ...

Adding an "I'm out of the Office" Message
Re Outlook Express. I can't find anywhere on the index about how to send one of those "I will be out of the office from July blah blah to August blah blah." Anyone help, please? thanks-- Richard Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexp...

Office 207 One Note
My One Note has been working fine for at least 2 years. Then a couple of days ago two pages of my most important information in my main workbook just disappeared. I'm not sure but none of the other pages look the same. Does anyone have any idea what might have happened? Have had no other computer problems recently. -- Rockymtnwoman -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > My One Note has been working fine for at least 2 years. Then a couple of days > ago two pages of my most important information in my main workbook just > disappeared. > I'm not sure b...

Word 2008 keeps crashing
I recently purchased a Macbook Pro and installed Office 2008. Whenever I type in Word or copy/paste from another document, I either get an error that says "Insufficient memory" or the application freezes and will not respond. Is there something I can do or just have to wait for an update? > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3285228210_9363962 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 2/7/08 10:37 AM, in article ee8c846.-1@web...

Language Support for all Office 2000 programs
Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I'm not finding any language support downloads for Office 2000. Does anyone have a specific link to send me to, so that I can do this? I have important documents that I have to print, but I recently got a new PC with 64-bit Vista. I loaded my 200 Office Suite on the PC, but it no longer is supporting the foreign language that I have throughout my documents. I just get block shapes instead. I need help. Thanks. Start here Deploying Office 2000 with Additional Language Resources http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ork2000/HA011383...

Upgrade GP 9.0 SP2 to GP 10.0 Advice
Hi, We are planning our upgrade of GP9.0 SP2 to GP10.0. We are running SQL 2000 and would like to also upgrade to SQL 2005. I am using the following url (and read some threads on this forum): https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/knowledgebase/hottopics/hot_topic_updatingmicrosoftdynamicsgp10.htm?printpage=false (page: Updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0) The chart Microsoft provides says I can go from 9.00.0281 (which is SP2) to 10.0 or any patch install. What does "any patch install" mean? Does this mean I can't go directly to 10.0 Feature Pack 1? Would i...

Office 2007 on Windows 7
I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 7. I also purchased Office 2007 but I notice that Windows 7 is not shown on the Office package. Can I install Office 2007 without any propblems? Answered your first posting. apensa wrote: > I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 7. I also purchased Office 2007 > but I notice that Windows 7 is not shown on the Office package. Can I > install Office 2007 without any propblems? ...

I can't find outlook express on my Mac?
I found a folder called Outlook express, but there is no actual program. I have Internet Explorer, should't I also have Outlook Express? http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&q=outlook+express+mac what version of IE is installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messa...

Uninstall parts of Office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi All, Is there a possibility to properly uninstall parts of Office that I don't want on my computer (eg Entourage), or is it just a matter of dragging those elements to trash? Thanks, Leo In article <59b75643.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <Leo_Schouten@officeformac.com> wrote: > Is there a possibility to properly uninstall parts of Office that I don't > want on my computer (eg Entourage), or is it just a matter of dragging those > elements to trash? I don't recommend doing that becau...

SQL 2008 x64 SP1 SSRS
I've installed SQL Server 2008 x64 SP1 SSRS on a server running Windows Server 2008 x64 Standard and am having major issues. I installed and configured SSRS using documentation provided by our CRM application (ConnectWise). They appeared to be pretty standard options. For SSL I chose the certificate for mydomain.com. Inside the Reporting Services Configuration Manager it shows the following URLs: Web Service URL: http://machinename:80/ReportServer https://www.mydomain.com:443/ReportServer Report Manager URL: http://machinename:80/Reports https://www.mydomain.com:443/Reports ...

Office 2004 and Languages
I had the office test drive in my new PowerBook that runned in Spanish. Then I've bought the full version and installed it in my computer but launches the app in English. Then I explored the office folder in both the testdrive and the full version and found out that there is a plugin (Microsoft Component Plugin) that tells office to run in a specific language. However, as this plugin also seems to contain the testdrive expiration date, once the Office program launches, it closes again. Does some body knows how I can activate other languages in Office, as it is clear that contains all the...

Need Training in office for CRM in Toronto, Onatrio
We just purchased the CRM. Can anyone refer a Microsoft partner/consultant that does CRM training. They need to be in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Thank you Jasmine On Dec 18, 4:36 pm, Jasmine <Jasm...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We just purchased the CRM. Can anyone refer a Microsoft partner/consultant > that does CRM training. > They need to be in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. > Thank you > Jasmine Hi Jasmine, I am part of the largest Microsoft CRM partner in the world. We have offices across North America and are very tightly integrated to the Microsoft CRM Produc...

Help with my upgrade path.
We have to accomplish two things. 1. Moving the CRM server to a new machine 2. Upgrading our system to 1.2 What is the best order for this? Jake, I'm not sure it really matters which one you do first, as long as you test each step before moving on to the next. I would probably recommend installing the other server first though. That way, you will have the v1.0 server available if you run into problems with the upgrade. (Granted, it won't funciton if the DB was already upgraded, but will be there for reference). Matt "Jake Horn" <jhorn@order4chaos.com> wrote ...

deugging SSRS 2008
Is there a way to 'step through' code when the SSRS 2008 rdl is running? This would be similar to a 'stepping though' code in a .net application? I am asking that question since sometimes I see errors that I know come from the .net framework. To fix the errors, so far I have had to 'guess' what the problem was. I am hoping there is a better way to debug the RDL. I find the most helpful debugging info when I go to compile / deploy the report itself On May 3, 8:05=A0pm, Wendy Elizabeth <WendyElizab...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is...

Unable to install office
Thanks in advance for any help. I recently purchased Office Ultimate 2007 Home and Student. Installation goes fine until half way through where the install wizard stops and the following error message appears: Error 25004 - Config.xml not specified. Valid config.xml file must be authored when deploying '(null)' The installer then rolls back the changes made. I have read several posts which mention this issue and have followed all advice to no effect. I have manually uninstalled all office products currently on my system to ensure there are no conflicts. Does ...

Office 2004 Partial Circular Arcs
I cannot find the Block Arc item in Office 2004 apps. It's the only way that I know of to draw partial circular arcs. How does one draw true circular partial arcs? On 29/04/2007 22:34, in article 1177882457.555458.135170@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com, "dmbriggs@gmail.com" <dmbriggs@gmail.com> wrote: > I cannot find the Block Arc item in Office 2004 apps. It's the only > way that I know of to draw partial circular arcs. How does one draw > true circular partial arcs? > In the Drawing Toolbar, under basic shapes there is an arc tool. Hold down the shift ke...