Office 2011 Excel Beta 3+ cell right-click context menu won't work

I've been running the beta versions of Mac Office 2011.  Up until Beta
3, I could right-click in an Excel cell and get the context menu as
expected.  Now, starting with Beta 3 and into Beta 4, I have lost that
functionality.  Has anyone experienced this?  I can't find a
preference/setting that would bring this feature back.  This is very
frustrating and I can't figure out what may have changed to cause this.
0
4mjbarry (1)

On 7/14/10 10:17 AM, in article
8980e35e-864d-491e-a5d9-d11a494da5aa@u4g2000prn.googlegroups.com, "Michael
Barry" <4mjbarry@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been running the beta versions of Mac Office 2011.

....which means that you're either violating your NDA by talking about it, or
else you're using pirated software. Please do not use the forum to violate
NDA or to discuss pirated software.

--
Diane