Office 2008 monaco 9 pt anti aliased

Anyone have 2008 and can get monaco 9pt and tell me if it is not
busted like it was in the Office 2004?

Anyone who has 2008 legally is not allowed to tell you anything.

Anyone who has 2008 "illegally" is unlikely to admit it where the police are
watching, now are they?  :-)

On 9/11/07 6:13 PM, in article
1194592426.391034.177780@k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com, "formulateaffinity"
<formulateaffinity@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone have 2008 and can get monaco 9pt and tell me if it is not
busted like it was in the Office 2004?

John McGhie, Consultant Technical Writer
McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd
http://jgmcghie.fastmail.com.au/
Sydney, Australia.  S33�53'34.20 E151�14'54.50
+61 4 1209 1410, mailto:john@mcghie.name

0
john7143 (1072)
11/9/2007 10:24:25 AM
Why would you even ask?

The Office 2008 suite isn't scheduled to be available for another 2 - 2 1/2
months. As John points out anybody who replies would have to be using a Beta
version - probably not the latest and most likely an illegal/pirated copy at
that. How reliable, useful or informative could such "information" possibly
be?

The purpose of the newsgroups is to help users resolve issues with versions
of the software *currently* in use, not to speculate on what may or may not
transpire in future versions... There are plenty of "chat-rooms" out there
for that type of pointless banter:-)

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/9/07 2:13 AM, in article
1194592426.391034.177780@k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com, "formulateaffinity"
<formulateaffinity@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone have 2008 and can get monaco 9pt and tell me if it is not
busted like it was in the Office 2004?

convert 2002 Money file to 2008 Money file
I have a new Windows 7 computer and have moved my 2002 Money file from my old computer to My Documents on the new computer. I have downloaded a trial version of Money Essentials (2008) thinking I could convert my 2002 Money file to a 2008 Money file before converting the 2008 Money file to a Quicken file. However, when I try to open my 2002 Money file in Money Essentials I get the message "Money Essentials is unable to open files from other versions of Money." I had understood that it should have been able to open the file. How do I convert my Money 2002 file to a...

Where to download GP 9.0 P/R Extensions that work
Hi, Where can I download GP 9.0 Payroll Extensions that work. I have tried it a number of times and it still errors out with an installer error code 2755. Thanks, Glen With a different package I received the same error. I cleared out the -user- temp directory and then ran it again, got the error and finally ran the msp that was extracted in the temp directory and it installed. "Glen" wrote: > Hi, > > Where can I download GP 9.0 Payroll Extensions that work. > > I have tried it a number of times and it still errors out with an installer > error code 2755...

how to upload resume using microsoft office
I would love to know what it means when it refers to not being in correct formatt doc or docx. I'm using microsoft vista. If you created your resume in Word2003 (or earlier), it's in .doc format. If you created it in Word2007, it's in .docx format. If you created it in some other word processor, it might be able to save the file in one of those Word formats. On Feb 3, 3:20=A0pm, Sharon Price <Sharon Pr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would love to know what it means when it refers to not being in correct > formatt doc or docx. I'm using micro...

Office 7: There is no email program associated to perform the requested action
Running Win 7 X64 and recently started getting the following error when attempting to create envelopes: When in Outlook 2007 and I click on Mailings/Envelopes/Delivery Address Icon, I get the message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel." When get into Default Programs Outlook 7 is not listed in the Default Programs control panel to create an association. My email default program is already set Windows live Ma...

Is Office Clipboard shared between users or just applications?
Background for the question -- if a signle user on a machine, and that one user simultaneously has open 5 Excel sessions , the office clipboard is shared. And I believe the clipboard is "single threaded". That is, even in principle if the user could simultaneously copy/paste in the multiple applications using the Office Clipboard (perhaps by running programs driving Excel), in reality it would not be simultaneous (even on a multiprocessor machine) but would be bottlenecked in the Office Clipboard. But the question is -- if 5 users, were all accessing Excel but each user was o...

Instalating Office 2007 Enterprise
Hi, I have a Windows XP SP3 Portuguese and when I am not suceeding in install my Office Enterprise 2007 Home Use Program (official version in Portuguese). When I insert the CD at the disk driver, nothing happened. When I click on SETUP.EXE, an error msg says "SETUP.EXE is not a W32 valid application" (of course in Portuguese). In the Event Viewer (Application) there is: Product: Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 -- Error 1713. Setup cannot install one of the required products for Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007". Plase, could you help me? Regards Rick Contact t...

Micosoft office 2008-newsletter
I am using the microsoft office 2008- microsoft project gallery. I am using the newsletter template. I am done and it's worked great, but at the top left it says 'lorem ipsum' and then at the top right it says 'issue #, date". I cannot figure out how to edit these or change them. It's like they're locked or something. Any suggestions? Cami, Sounds like you are using Publisher or Word and this is the newsgroup for Microsoft Access a database software. You need to look for one that has microsoft.public.word.* or microsoft.public.publisher.* Good Luck! Gin...

GP 9.0 on SQL 2000
Someone told me that I would have to upgrade to SR 4 for SQL 2000 in order for the GP 9 upgrade to work.. Is this correct? That configuration is what is recommended. I have not tried to install GP 9 on SQL Server 2000 sp3 or before because sp4 has been out so long. Is there a reason you have not installed sp4, yet? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Brian" wrote: > Someone told me that I would have to upgrade to SR 4 for SQL 2000 in > order for the GP 9 upgrade to work.. Is this correct? > The database requirements for GP 9.0 state SQL 2000 SP4. I have installed GP 9.0 on...

How do I reinstall Office only using the product key?
eI've just had my computer fixrd and can't find Micrsoft word . I'm using Office Home and Student 2007. The disk is missing. I'm told that I can reinstall by using the product key. How do I go about doing this? Download the trial version and use the key to install it - http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/free-download-microsoft-office-home-student-2007-download.html -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web sit...

Out-of-office reply?
Can anyone help me? I have Office 200 and in my Outlook, under the "Tools" tab, I should have an out-of-office assistant, correct? I need to auto-reply to e-mails when I travel for work, and I have tried the "Rule" way, and that's just crap because it sends it as an attachment. Does anyone know how to get an auto-reply to appear or work correctly. I tried what Microsoft suggested with the calander and checking "out of the office", but that doesn't work at all. Thanks! Are you connected to an Exchange Server? This function only works with Ex...

Update problems with Office 2001 on OSX Panther
I have updated MS Office 2001 on my machine twice. Both times Word does not open after the upgrade, it unexpectedly quits. All other Office applicatins work fine. How can I fix this problem, or go backward to the unupdated version of Word without effecting all the other applications. When you load Word again, you drop and drag all the files for everything. How do I replace only the files for Word? In article <52b5891b.0402171734.328b7041@posting.google.com>, hkerker@earthlink.net (Harry) wrote: > I have updated MS Office 2001 on my machine twice. Both times Word > does not open...

Backing up Exchange 2003 with Veritas Backup Exec 9.1
Looking for what some other admins might be doing regarding backing up Exchange 2003. I've been using Veritas backup Exec 9.1, but have been getting errors during the nightly backup that Veritas is unable to backup because the process is being backed up by another process. Does Exchange 2003 do a backup of itself at night? Does anyone know the time so I can schedule the backup after it? Thanks Do you have the Exchange agent? You'll need it. Don't try to back up Exchange from the file-system level....you need the agent to do an online backup of the Exchange stores and to purg...

How to create dll in Visual Studio 2008 in Visual C++
Hello, I have insatlled Visual Studio 2008. I have to create DLL in Project type Visual C++. Which Template i have to select to reate dll, MFC DLL or Class Library?. I have to call or import this dll in Windows Forms Application. How can i do this. Please give details procedure to do this. "Abhijit D. Babar" <abhijitit94@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:a1269dbc-fbb7-41ba-8de3-b6935ee5f0b6@q27g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > I have insatlled Visual Studio 2008. I have to create DLL in Project > type Visual C++. > Which Template i have to select to reate d...

Installing Office 2004 #3
Purchased new iMac and loaded MS Office 2004 Standard Edition. The household has 2 computers and one laptop. All running MS Office 2004 Standard Edition. Of course, the 2 computers can not run MS Office at the same time because we get the message - MS Office cannot start because MS Office is already in use.<br> To solve this problem we recently purchased MS Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition and also loaded it onto the new iMac. Maybe I should have removed MS Office 2004 Standard Edition before loading MS Office 2004 Student/Teacher Edition because we are still getting the message -...

Microsoft Office Access 2007 Security Notice
I have just recently upgraded my Access version from 2000 to 2007. When attempting to open my database I get the security warning error below... "A potential security concern has been identified. Warning: It is not possible to determine that this content came from a trustworty source. You should leave this content disabaled unless the content provides critical functionality and you trust its source. File Path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033\utility.mda This file might contain unsafe content that could harm your computer. Do you want to open this file or cancel the ...

help files in office 2006 b don,t work !!
office 2006 b And this has what to do with Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "clockfiker62" <clockfiker62@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97C5E045-A032-42BB-9E1C-63D4B5457569@microsoft.com... > office 2006 b Wait! Office 2006??? There ain't no such critter. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message news:sdOdnThK3uGhyyjZnZ2dnUVZ_rydnZ2d@suscom.com... > And this has what to do with Publisher? > > -- > > JoAnn Paules &g...

OWA #9
Is it possible to install the OWA server on one machine and Exchange Server 2003 on another machine. Is there a document or a white paper on the web? Or if you coud tell me how to set it up? Thanks in advance "RG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to install the OWA server on one machine >and Exchange Server 2003 on another machine. If you're using OWA 5.5, yes. Otherwise, no. You can use a Front-End server, but the "OWA" is part of the Information Store, not a separate product. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange M...

Hyperlink #9
I have hyperlink set up between 2 excel sheets - however, when I introduce lines the hyperlinks do not get updated - I have to re-link. Is there a way for the hyperlinks to be updated automatically? ...

attempting to use help in Office 2007 goes to the "Configuring ...
I am trying to use the help in various Office apps, but it isn't working. When I click the help, it goes into a "Configuring Microsoft Office Ulitmate 2007..." dialog. After it runs for some period of time, the Microsoft Office Help Viewer window opens. A setup dialog then opens that says "In order to complete setup, a system reboot is necessary. Would you like to reboot now?" If I click No, another setup window pops open that says "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007". That disappears and then it s...

Microsoft Home Office and Student 2007 Trial Expiration notice
Popup notifying of expiration of Microsoft Home Office and Student 2007 Trial has begun appearing whenever I want to use Excel files. Says I need to convert to the full product. Trial period of 30-60 days is over, however, I've had this program installed for ~ 2 yrs. w/o any problems at all. I received a Word doc yesterday that I'm suspicious of....may have caused my problems. Popup says that I have to enter 25 character code...I went through this process once ~ 2 yrs ago. Please help a computer illiterate........ Thank you Just enter the key you received when yo...

Migrating to Win2K3 Server standard from Linux RedHat 9.1
Hello, Here's the current situation at my office: The domain controller, DHCP, mail , file , print , web server, gateway, firewall is all done by this pretty old machine running linux Red Hat 9.1 with Samba server. The current domain is LDAP, and all the workstations are WinXp or 2000. We've decided to replace this server with a new one, running Windows 2003 Server Standard edition (for the DC, mail , file, print and web server), and a dedicated router for the firewall and gateway functions.. My question is how to go trough the migration smartly (especialy the domain migration - ...

Microsoft Money 2008 Product Life Cycle
I have been using Microsoft Money 2006 which ceased doing online updates today, September 3, 2008. I then decided to download Microsoft Money Essentials to update my Money 2006. I only need a bare-bones copy of financial software. The cost was about $35.00 for the download and a backup CD. When I went to activate the account the EULA stated that the product was only valid for one year of online updates. I can not find any information on the Money site to confirm this and have requested that my order be cancelled as a safeguard until I can ascertain what is actually the product life cyc...

HELP with formula #9
I am building a house, acting as my own general contractor. I am setting up an Excel spreadsheet to track actual cost versus estimate so I'll know when I'm running out of money. I need to set up the spreadsheet with each cost item -- grading, fill, footers, framing lumber, shingles, etc., etc. I then need to put an entry for ESTIMATE, ACTUAL, DIFFERENCE. The DIFFERENCE column should conform to these rules: -- If ESTIMATE and ACTUAL are equal, nothing should appear in the DIFFERENCE cell. -- If ESTIMATE is greater than ACTUAL (that is, if I budgeted more than it cost), then a positi...

Office Newsgroup
I had subscribed to an office misc. newsgroup but some how it disappeared how can I find it? Sol MS has disocontinued all of the NNTP newsgroups. go to: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx "S1L1Y1" <s1l1y1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e32UPp$BLHA.5088@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... :I had subscribed to an office misc. newsgroup but some how it disappeared : how can I find it? : Sol : : Thank You. Which means I won't be able to have in my Outlook Express? Sol "No Mo" <nomo@HoopleHead.invalid> wrote in message news:...

Microsoft Office 2008 Compatibility with Snow Leopard?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I'm posting this message in the hope that I someone will be able to advise me, whether Office for Mac 2008 SP2 will be compatibile with Snow Leopard? Many thanks in advance, Neil On 8/26/09 2:40 PM, in article 59b7b000.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "NeilH@officeformac.com" <NeilH@officeformac.com> wrote: > I'm posting this message in the hope that I someone will be able to advise me, > whether Office for Mac 2008 SP2 will be compatibile with Snow Leopard? We are waiting on an officia...