Office 2008 12.2.0 Update will not install?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I am trying to install the 12.2.0 Update and I get the red exclamation point on the disk in the installer. the error message ins the installer is:

"You cannot install Office 2008 12.2.0 Update on this volume. This update requires Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later."

The computer is a MacBook Pro with 10.5.7 and office 12.1.9 installed.

thanks in advance,
tb.
0
tbInSM (1)

On 7/21/09 12:50 PM, in article 59b7889b.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"tbInSM@officeformac.com" <tbInSM@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I am trying to install the 12.2.0 Update and I get the red exclamation point
> on the disk in the installer. the error message ins the installer is:
>
> "You cannot install Office 2008 12.2.0 Update on this volume. This update
> requires Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later."

Did you search for an answer? This has been answered numerous times on this
list.

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/not_found.html>

Dos and Don'ts for a good install

<http://tinyurl.com/6cmyyc>

Check List to troubleshoot your install

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/troubleshoot/install_08.html#checklist>

--
Diane

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Address book updating...

Before Update on record select

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Exchange update problem

upgrade from mac office to pc?

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...

Please ignore #2

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

whose company is willing to invest this company?
If you are interested in investing with our travel business, please contact our coperate sales and marketing department. Attn: Foster Cheung. We will send you our business plan. We can discuss our business. We need set up offices in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, and USA. Our vision: FlyGreatChina.com will be the leading low-fare online travel agency that: People want to work with... Customers want to fly with... Shareholders want to invest with. Our Plan: We have some excellent domain names for our travel business. For example, http://www.FlyGreatChina.com, Fl...

matching contents #2

Workbook_Open Help #2
Hello Frank, Here's the code Private Sub Workbook_Open() ' Call Unhide_Sheets ' Sheets("CONTROLPANEL").Select Range("A1").Select Call Splash End Su -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26252 Hi and there's no application.screenupdating=false statement in your unhide procedure? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Fable" <Fable.1d07w...

CRM 1.2 12-02-05
I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start the application if I log onto the server usind the server administrator account. If I try to access using a domain users account I just get a page cannot be displayed error, could somebody please help... Have you added the appropriate domain users as crm users using the deployment manager? "Redders" <Redders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF8B4-78F1-4334-ACB5-2F772F0CF3B6@microsoft.com... > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start >...

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...