Office 2007 Templates & Themes

Is there anyway the content for Office 2007 at the MS Office web site
could be made available to Office:Mac users. Currently need to have OGA
validation via ActiveX control or from Office for Windows programs.
Surely Mac users could be given access!

Dave
0
dave507 (1)

We have asked that question.  We don't have an answer yet (at least, it
wasn't "No", that would have been quick!).

They are trying to work out how to let us in without letting in all the
people using the competitor products.

I think they will set up a mirror on the MacTopia site that will allow us to
reach the ones that will work for us.

(Some of the Word 2007 templates won't work in Mac Office 2008 because 2008
does not have the needed functions.)

Cheers

On 21/3/08 7:21 AM, in article eJZICStiIHA.5780@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, "David
Parsons" <dave@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Is there anyway the content for Office 2007 at the MS Office web site
> could be made available to Office:Mac users. Currently need to have OGA
> validation via ActiveX control or from Office for Windows programs.
> Surely Mac users could be given access!
>
> Dave

John McGhie, Consultant Technical Writer
McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd
http://jgmcghie.fastmail.com.au/
Sydney, Australia.  S33�53'34.20 E151�14'54.50
+61 4 1209 1410, mailto:john@mcghie.name

0
john7143 (1072)

Office Tools in 2010
I use Office 2003 and am accustomed to reaching for Office Tools quite often. Are they included in any version of 2010? Thank you. Some are. Which specific tools are you looking for? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "JJG" <not@anwhere.com> wrote in message news:ODvL4$76KHA.5708@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I use Office 2003 and am accustomed to reaching for Office Tools ...

Update MSN Services with Money 2007
How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 Deluxe version ??? Thank you. Bye. Paolo B. Italy In microsoft.public.money, Paolo B. wrote: >How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 >Deluxe version ??? Transactions that you enter yourself into Microsoft Money 2007 would not be forwarded out to MSN Money. This keeps that info on your own computer. For institutions with their own OFX servers, you would have to set up those accounts to download into MSN Money also. Accounts where the data comes in via "third party" ...

Auto complete in Excel (Office) 2003
Is it possible to increase the *memory* of autocomplete?? I notice in the columns that excel will attempt to autocomplete if the text has been used in the last 100 or so cells (i think). What I would like is it to attempt to remember , say, 500 cells back. Is this possible?? Have I explained myself well enough? :-) Cheers Bob Check http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=219730 fo possible solution -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Office XP Exel
Scenario: User's A,B, C, and D all have access to an excel XLS on a 2003 server. Users A & B have modify rights, users C&D only have read rights. If user A updates the file, the general tab in properties reflect the exact time the file was modified. After user A saves and closes the file, user D goes in. The changes are there, but in the properties general tab, the modify date in an old date (probably the actual creation date). Is this normal ? Any idea's ? ...

Excel template issues
I have a user that has a excel template on his network home dir NW 5.1 Server he says that after he creates a new file from that template - he goes to open and it tells him read only access running Excel 2000 thanks ...

Word 2007: word count wrong?
Hello, I have an issue with some .doc files when opening in Word 2007. In some cases the word count in the status bar is different of the word count of the "Word Count"- window (CTRL+SHIFT+G) or the word count in Word 2003 Example file: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=79595 Word 2007 (status bar) show 61019 words Word 2007 (Word count window) show 61010 words Word 2003 also show 61010 words This issue I have not with all documents, but only with some files and it seems that I have this problem only with .doc files but not with .docx files. (installed ve...

comdlg32.ocx and Access 2007
I have several Access databases that were originally written using an Access version prior to Access 2007. I am in the process of converting the databases and installing them on new machines running Win7 and Access 2007. Over the years, one of the References I commonly used was comdlg32.ocx. It does not appear that either Win7 or Access 2007 installs that particular Active X file. I can copy it from an older machine, but that seems like a strange solution. Is comdlg32.ocx a "legacy" Active X file and has it been replaced with a newer (and differently named) Activ...

Creating a letter from template
Is it possible in CRM? So far the only way i figured out to use templated is in an email and /KB-article. (And order offcourse) The thing i'm looking for is when selecting a contact, somehow i can make a letter activity and call a template that puts name & adress data etc. After that i should be able to print the letter, to put it in an enveloppe and send it someplace... So far it seems to me this cannot be done, but then again, i'm certainly not a CRM expert... Is it possible? If so, can anyone provide me the actions to be taken step by step ? thanks Kas "_Kas_&...

Moving from Home & Student to Full version of Office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I need Exchange support and therefore I am planning to buy the Full version of MS Office 2008 for Mac. I already purchased and installed (and have been using) MS Office 2008 Home & Student edition. My questions are: 1. Should I uninstall the Home & Student edition before installing the Full version? (I assume so). 2. How do I make sure that the data I have already created in Office 2008 Home & Student edition will be available to me after installing the Full version? In particular, how do I make sure that ...

Backup Money 2007 to DVD
I can backup Money 2007 H&B via CD using C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CD Burning\MY Money Backup but I want to backup with DVD. How do I do this?????? When exited from Money, use your favorite burning software and burn a DVD from the file? "Chris109" <Chris109@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64AEF5D0-105A-4392-BA6D-369A7F31FEF8@microsoft.com... >I can backup Money 2007 H&B via CD using C:\Documents and > Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CD Burning\MY > Money > Backup...

A first look at the new Office Snapin for MSCRM
http://blogs.msdn.com/jstraumann -- John [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of any included script or code samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm. ...

XL 2007: How to find out what keyboard shortcuts I've assigned to macros?
Over the years, I've recorded and written a lot of macros. (Probably time to take a week or two and go over them and delete at least half!) I assigned a keyboard shortcut to a lot of them. I seem to remember that before XL 2007, there was a keyboard organizer that I could go through and review what shortcuts I had already assigned to my macros. I can't find that in 2007, though. Is there an easy way to generate a list of all my keyboard assignments and what macros they go to? Ed I don't recall ever seeing any such keyboard organizer in 2007. Canned from a prev...

Adding an "I'm out of the Office" Message
Re Outlook Express. I can't find anywhere on the index about how to send one of those "I will be out of the office from July blah blah to August blah blah." Anyone help, please? thanks-- Richard Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexp...

Office 207 One Note
My One Note has been working fine for at least 2 years. Then a couple of days ago two pages of my most important information in my main workbook just disappeared. I'm not sure but none of the other pages look the same. Does anyone have any idea what might have happened? Have had no other computer problems recently. -- Rockymtnwoman -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > My One Note has been working fine for at least 2 years. Then a couple of days > ago two pages of my most important information in my main workbook just > disappeared. > I'm not sure b...

Where do I find SSADM 4+ templates in Visio ?
Hi, I understand SSADM 4+ templates were available in Visio 2002. I have just moved from Smartdraw to Visio Professional 2003 and am having difficulty finding SSADM 4+ templates. Does anyone know where I can find these templates? Are they still available in the 2002 version? ...

Outlook 2007 - Exchange 2003
I just upgraded my desktop to Office 2007 - Removing the older Office2000. Our Network is all 2003 Servers & Exchange. My Destop is XP SP3 In OL2007 I cannot see/find any of the exisitng public shared calendars that I could see/access in OL2000. I can see them when I'm in Webmail and desktops still running Office 2000 can see the public calendars. Any help is appreciated. Thanks John Which navigation pane are you in? Press Ctrl+6 to see the folder list. BTW, Did you keep the old Outlook 2000 profile? We recommend new profiles when upgrading from older versions. ...

Smart Tag for Outlook 2007
Hi, I need to create a Smart Tag for Outlook 2007. How can I do that? There's any tutorial or reference? Thank in advance! ...

Viewing shared 2003 outlook calendar in 2007 Outlook
Shared calendars with colleagues who have 2003. I can see the calendar but not the info in the calendar. Nothing is provate marked from their side and is able to be seen by other 2003 users. is there a quick fix? ...

Word 2007 Error message
Hello, I'm currently using Works Suite 2006. I am attempting to intall the Word 2007 upgrade to no avail as I receiving the following error message: SET-UP ERROR D:\wordR.ww\osetup.DLL digital signature does not validate or is not present I would appreciate any advice and/or suggestions so that I can install Word 2007. Ciao, Jerry Sorry Jerry but this is Microsoft Access forum. You need to post this question to a different group to find any useful help. "Jerry T" <Jerry T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B45E64C3-D080-405E-9159-CB3E7F73AFFC@micr...

Outlook 2007 error event id: 35
Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the event viewer on my vista laptop. And usualy my outlook at some point just goes into the "not responding" mode. Then I have to kill the process from the task manager to be able to reopen outlook just to see it freeze again after a couple of seconds. I tried the whole stop indexing service and reinstall index service procedure to no avail. Does anyone else have a solution to this very anoying problem? Fred putzhilfe@gmail.com <putzhilfe@gmail.com> wrote: > Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the...

Publisher 2007 #31
If I use Autoflow in text boxes, I cannot get the test to wrap round pictures, they just sit on top! What am I doing Wrong? In Publisher 2000 it would be, Click on the text box; select Format, check "Wrap text around objects" Option. OK -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "richwoo" <richwoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F176A1BE-6E72-48FB-98F9-573C15E677CC@microsoft.com... > If I use Autoflow in text boxes, I cannot get the test to wrap round > pictures, they just sit on top! > What am I doing Wrong? > ...

Office 2007 on Windows 7
I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 7. I also purchased Office 2007 but I notice that Windows 7 is not shown on the Office package. Can I install Office 2007 without any propblems? Answered your first posting. apensa wrote: > I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 7. I also purchased Office 2007 > but I notice that Windows 7 is not shown on the Office package. Can I > install Office 2007 without any propblems? ...