Office 2001 update 9.0.5

anyone...?

--
 ...rotinom siht edisni deppart m'I  !!esaelp em pleH
0
hlexa (19)

What's your question?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

daiyaNOSPAM (1173)

Button to update a field
Can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial to do the following I have a continuous form that allows me to choose the supplier for a product product name | supplier 1 | supplier 2 | supplier 3 | supplier 4 | supplier 5 | text box button button button button button There can only be one supplier, all updates will be done to the item information table. Currently I can do this with a combo box, but would prefer to do with with a buttons. Thanks The standard way to select one item among many is a combo box not buttons...

Converting Leads in 4.0 appears to lose Notes entries
When I Convert a Lead the Account, Contact and Opportunity records are created just fine. All the data in the Lead record is transferred to logical places in the Account, Contact and Opportunity records except the Lead Notes entries. They don't seem to appear anywhere in the 3 new records. Am I just missing them somewhere where I'm not looking? Or is there something I should do differently to cause them to be copied to at least 1 of the new records? Thank you for any help! Notes have never been copied from the Lead to the converted records (Account, Contact, Opportunity)....

CUSTOM FORMS #5
hi there. does anyone knows where i can find custom forms for outlook (currently i have outlook 2002) thanks. You might start here:=20 http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mssampleapps.htm http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=3D45 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54=20 "Luis Nunes" <luisfnunes@hotmail.com> wrote in message = news:eUpkqovtHHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > hi there. >=20 > does anyone knows where i ca...

Office Install sarts when Excel Icon pressed!!
Can anyone help with this probem. Whenever I try and run Excel, Office 2003 installation starts up. If I cancel the Office 2003 installation Excel then starts up OK. All help much appreciated. Ed ...

Online Tranactions "Updating Securities and News" hangs
I upgraded to 2k4 from 2k3, and now when I do an online update, when it gets to "Updating Securities and News" it hangs usually 2/3 of the time, and it requires me to "End Task" on MS Money and restart.. Any thoughts? -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ In microsoft.public.money, Scott Friedman wrote: >I upgraded to 2k4 from 2k3, and now when I do an online >update, when it gets to "Updating Securities and News" it >hangs usually 2/3 of the time, and it requires me to "End Task" >on MS Money an...

Office wants to install to CD-ROM D: Drive not hard drive!
Never seen this one before, at the default location it specifies C:\<path> but when I hit continue it shows install location as D:\<path>, indicates no room for install, (of course) and will not go further. What's up ere? There was a 2007 60-day trial on this computer that was removed so I could install Office 2003. Something left in Registry? Custom install, to the path shown in default path,? "nogeeks.org" <nogeeks.org@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4DA1661-9000-48F6-9AB4-182739A26BCC@microsoft.com... > Never seen this on...

Office Mac #2
Does anyone think microsoft will put a database application like Access in office mac? In article <E6E68FF4-3832-4404-9914-0AD0B345A39B@microsoft.com>, Glenn <Glenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone think microsoft will put a database application like Access in > office mac? It's a shame when cousins marry. Hi Glen: No. Where is the business case for it? 1) There are any number of perfectly good "database" applications for the Mac. We don't need another. Excel is available, and makes a very good flat-file database. MySQL works real...

How to create a new address book on Exchange 5.5
Hi All, Can you please tell me how to create additional address book to add on our Exchange 5.5? My boss want our sister company e-mail address to be our address book. But, it has a different domain name. How do I go about doing this? Does the option to create a new container for a new recipient will work? Thank you in advance for you help. Adam What exactly do you mean by "My boss want our sister company e-mail address to be our address book."? Try to explain a little better. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please d...

TEST #9

Upgrade 5.5 to 2000
Whats the procedures? can i just throw the cd in, domainprep it and upgrade over top? On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:12:13 -0500, "Kidem" <jason.martina@gmail.com> wrote: >Whats the procedures? can i just throw the cd in, domainprep it and upgrade >over top? > www.microsoft.com/exchange By far the best method, because it involves the least risk and practically no downtime, is this method: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_appxa.htm http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxa.htm Be aware that these methods DO NOT address the necessary upgrade steps from Ex...

Crash bug with Jet 4.0 SP7
Hi all, Current Softwares : Win 2000 Pro, SP4 Latest, Jet 4.0 SP7. Thanks in advance, please help me.... I am trying to create linked table. My requirement is as follows : I have to create linked table in my .mdb file using MFC's CDaoDatabase and family classes. I am creating these table in my .mdb, the table I want to link is in the .dbf file. However, everthing was working fine unless I installed the latest Win2K SP4, this SP4 contains the Jet 4.0 SP7. This creates the crash problem when I try to create the Linked table, I use CDaoTableDef::Create(...). Using CDaoTableDef::create() ...

Programmatically sales process crm 3.0
hi he is it possibel createing sales process through program bacuse i need to insert some condition in the sales stage so i am not able to use workflow manager any one is implemented please help me out Sorry I can't help but to suggest looking at CRM 4 which does offer just that. The CRM 3 seperation between work rules and sales process is very restrictive but they are merged in CRM 4.0 "Jack" <Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E23C825F-DF58-4685-80F5-A680A0C0B0C4@microsoft.com... > hi > he is it possibel createing sales process through ...

non updatable recorset problem
I have a simple one to many select query: Customers > Invoices This query has worked properly for several years. All of a sudden I can't update information on the Invoices side of the query and get a "this recordset is not updateable" error. It's got to be a data thing because the query works correctly on other "data" databases, as well as the same "data" database from an earlier time frame. I can compact and repair the data file without any problems, and I cannot see any corruption in any of the fields or the Memo fields. I tried exporting all of the...

pivot chart #5
i have a pivot table and a pivot chart base on it. i want to include th total row in the chart, but it not come by defult. someone can hel me???? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I don't know of any way to include the grand total in a PivotChart. You can create a normal chart, based on the pivot table, and include the totals in that. On Jon Peltier's site, there are instructions for creating a normal chart from pivot data: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotcharts.htm tzcarmy < wrote: > i have a pivot table and a pivot chart base on it. ...

developing a tracking System for office activities
We have a timeline chart which we follow in our office for keeping track of our office's chief tasks. For example, it may have in January, clear past year's bills, in February get ready for taxes and so on. The whole office staff has the same chart, but different people are responsible for the tasks(someone for taxes, someone else for paying last year's bills and so on). We need a mechanism so that we can track what activities have completed, when and by whom, what are the remaining tasks for that month and year? Can that be done with the Calendar in Outlook 2007 where we have ...

Out of Office bombing...
mixed 5.5 and 2000 environment... not all stations, but 90% are. Mix of Office XP and 2003. Says.... "Out of Office Assistant could not be displayed. A required action was not successful due to an unspecified error." Then it gives a "System resources are critically low. Close some windows" on the Outlook 2003 machines. Not good. Just started happening. Any thoughts/ideas? Thanks, S New mail profile? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be...

why are the applications in Office 2008 so slow to open
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Word, Excel, Power Point all take about three minutes to open a document, etc the first time for the day. Why is this and is there something I can do about it? <br><br>Thanks On 2/27/10 11:59 AM, JanetHudgins@officeformac.com wrote: > Excel, Power Point all take about three minutes to open a document, etc > the first time for the day. Why is this and is there something I can do > about it? See this link for options: http://bit.ly/dBPSB5 I see you are on a PowerPC. Since Office 2008...

Secuirty update 894549
Hi, W2K SP4, Exchange 2K SP3. Update KB894549 fails with error as follows: 0.047: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 0.047: Hotfix started with following command line: 0.063: CreateUserInterface: GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed: 0x7f 0.078: Exec Rollup.AndOp.Section: Result ValueName RollupMajorVersion Not Found For Key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Exchange\Setup 0.078: Fist Condition in Rollup.AndOp.Section Failed 0.078: Condition Check for Line 1 of PreRequisite returned FALSE Any ideas? Thanks, Peter Call PSS. "Peter Kaufman&...

OWA 5.5 WWPService Inetinfo problem
Hello, My enterprise is running Exchange 5.5 alongside OWA on a Windows 2000 server. We have been experiencing a recurring problem in which the OWA refuses to load from the client side. The browser status bar sticks searching for the page. On the server side we attempt to restart the World Wide Publishing Service but this fails. So we look for the inetinfo process id, kill it and then the service is restartable and the OWA is then contactable by the client again. Any ideas as to what might be causing this? It's currently happening 3 or 4 times a day. Regards Mr V "MR V" <...

Cross Reference not Updating
Hello, I have paragraph styles with numbering and the reference to the first paragraph will not update when it moves. All the other references work fine. If I had: 1. One 2. Two 3. Three 4. this references 1. 5. this references 2. 6. this references 3. If I add a new one, e.g., 1. New One 2. One 3. Two 4. Three 5. this references 1. (SHOULD BE 2, stays 1) 5. this references 3. (Works) 6. this references 4. (Works) Any ideas why? Thanks Rob Cross-references don't update automatically. You have to update them explicitly with Ctrl+A, F9 or by switching...

Office calendars
Can conflicting appointments in Microsoft Office Calendars be prohibited? ...

problems opening Office X 10.1.6 Update
I downloaded the new update - I had X 10.1.1. Upon trying to open it, after master code I get a sign "gathering information" and then an eternal beach ball. Anyone have ideas to assist? See this Apple Knowledge Base article for details: <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=107704> On 10/14/04 4:24 PM, in article 678eb007.0410141324.e291a24@posting.google.com, "Fish tales" <kiva4@mindspring.com> wrote: > I downloaded the new update - I had X 10.1.1. Upon trying to open it, > after master code I get a sign "gathering information" a...

Outlook Express 5 and 6
Issue: proprly subscribed to newsgroups, but only those threads display at sync which I have responed to. 1. Sync, OE tells me that say 10 new posting to the group, I review and only find 6 new posts, press catch up and the other four now display as read. Go to another group and come back the 4 are gone. 2. Resteat NG, and do the catch up again, post a reply to group and then go out and come back and that thread now displays. Short issue: only threads I have replied to display. Why.... Now this is only happening on my system at home Win98 using OE6. Using same config at work but XP and ...

Integration Manager GP 10.0
I have just installed Microsoft Dynamics 10 for the first time and have loaded the integration manager. This was not an upgrade but on a standalone system simply for testing. I have 4 preset up integrations that I would like to import into the integration manager. These integrations have worked on previous versions of Great Plains up to and including version 9.0. I receive the following error message when trying to import the IM.MDB file: Could not load file or assembly 'IMProvider.RootProvider or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Details: msco...

Date formatting #5
Hi, I have this sheet filled with dates(hours & minutes worked per week/month/year) formatted for 24 hours/day using the standard date system. Now my employer wants me to make that same sheet to format those dates in workdays. Now I know I can just make extra columns and put a formula in there with the proper formatting for this. But I would like to know if there is a way to format a date into a workday. Example: Date is 1day, 3 hours and 0 minutes. Meaning that employee worked for 27(24+3) hours. Of course that employee didn't work one workday, he worked 3 workdays and 3 hours. I...