Number of Installations

Version: 2008

I bought a Microsoft Office for Mac 2008 and it has three product keys. Does this mean it can be installed on three different Macs? If not, how many times can it be installed?  <br><br>Thank you.
0
asmac89

cannot install Office 2001 Combo update 9,0,4
When I try to launch it on my G4, the Classic Environment is automatically launched. Then I get the following message: "The default location for this install cannot be found.This install will be cancelled." I have no trouble with other installs. Hi It sounds like you may have put your Office 2001 installation in a place other than the default location and the updater can't find it. Is that possible? -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Googl...

limit number of rows 7 colloms in a worksheet
is there a way to limit or set the number of rows & collums in a worksheet ? thanks david --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "davidbrowne17" <davidbrowne17.ya1sm@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:davidbrowne17.ya1sm@excelforum-nospam.com... > is there a way to limit or set the number of rows & collums in a > worksheet ? No. All worksheets have 256 columns by 65536 rows. You can hide unused rows/columns. But why bother? Hi David, Put this in the ThisWorkbook code module. Adjust to suit the area. Private Sub Workbook_Open() Wo...

Problems installing IM on server
We recently upgraded to Dynamics GP 9.0, when we tried to upgrade/install integration manager on the server, it refused to complete the install and rolled back the installation. However when we installed it on a client machine, the installation/upgrade went through without a hitch. Why am I having a problem loading it on the server? I've never loaded IM on the server. Only on workstations. The only thing that should be on the server for IM is the IM Database for shared access. "Leni" wrote: > We recently upgraded to Dynamics GP 9.0, when we tried to upgrade/install ...

Why are my numbers disappearing in excel yet it totals them?
I have a spreadsheet that I have filled out the individual cells with number. These cells are totaling correctly, however when I open the spreadsheet the individual number I entered are showing blank.... I moved my mouse around in the spreadhsheet and all of a sudden the numbers appeared and then disappeared. Check the font color. The default is black. Also check the cell color. Default is "no fill". If the font color was changed to white, you would only see the content after you select the cell. Remember to Click Yes, if this post helps! "Donna S...

NUMBER FORMAT #9
CREATE A NEW NUMBER FORMAT SO THAT THE SELECTED DATES WILL APPEAR ONLY AS THE FULL NAME OF THE DAYS OF THE WEEK. ...

Publisher 2003 Installation
We are wanting to upgrade our existing Publisher 98 to Publisher 2003. Can we install Publisher 2003 on two seperate computers within our home or do we need to buy two copies of the program? Two copies. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "John" <dg4b@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:28722BAD-C90B-42F1-9538-306BCD7CB637@microsoft.com... > We are wanting to upgrade our existing Publisher 98 to Publisher 2003. > Can > we install Publisher 2003 on two seperate computers within our home or do > we > need to buy two copies of the program? JoAnn ...

Installing addin on server
I have a nifty addin that I want to make available through a web site. Is it possible to install an addin located on the web? (I tried adding the ftp'd website address but was unsuccessful.) TIA Did you try Browse from the Tools, Addins dialog? At the bottom of the "look in" drop down is "FTP Locations". -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "zSplash" <zNOSPAMSplash@ gci.net> wrote in message news:O%23roM8gMEHA.1188@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... |I have a nifty addin that I want to make available through a web site. Is | it possible to install an addin located on ...

installing
I am trying to install Publisher 2000 Deluxe on my new computer running windows xp home edition and I am getting an error saying it can't access file e:\pfiles\msoffice\clipart\standard\standard.mmg. How do I get past this or get this file? The file is a clipart folder. Are you doing a custom install? If you click run all from my computer you may not get this error. Look on the media disk for the standard folder. It will say something similar to this: E:\PFILES\MSOFFICE\CLIPART\STANDARD\ The mmc is the catalog. It could be you can copy and paste. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.m...

Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server
Hi, At the end of the installation process we get following error: "Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server. Setup was unable to provision your organization. Setup was unable to create root business unit. Unknown error (80004000)" I believe it coud be a DNS error. However, all settings seem to be fine. I am installing CRM with an account that has Domain Admin priviledges. However, it seems that the setup can not create the first organizational unit after some basic NT User Groups are created. Anybody had the same problem? Ralf, If you are installing the new 1.2 it cre...

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ? #2
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? By the way, any issue with Exchange SP2 ? Rgrds, Zul See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=37488 and http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=896742. I would recomment upgrading Exchange first. -- Regards, Roland "Zul J" wrote: > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one...

No account number shown in printed checks
Using Money 2007 Deluxe. Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of the payees has an account number entered in the appropriate place, in the "Go to Payees" detail listing. Can't figure out what's going on here! Thanks for any assistance. Dave On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:37:03 -0700, Dave M. <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Using Money 2007 Deluxe. > >Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account >numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of...

Installing Updates
I keep trying to install these updates, but they continue to fail to install. I have disabled my McAfee, but it still wont install. I am at a loss. Any suggestions? Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB982308) Security Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB979441) Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB982158) Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB982124) Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB982135) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982312) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft O...

Installation Question
I would like to install Vista on a Macintosh I have. It's a 250 g hard drive, but I've already used up 150 g. Is there a way not to put on all that extra junk that comes with Windows? I've already bought it a year and a half ago, the macintosh hard drive was replaced. Thank you On 12 Jul 2010, safety123@aol.com wrote in microsoft.public.windows.vista.general: > I would like to install Vista on a Macintosh I have. > It's a 250 g hard drive, but I've already used up 150 g. > > Is there a way not to put on all that extra junk that comes with ...

CRM 1.2 Installation Error 800700B7 unable to Configure Web Services
Hi, I have followed the steps and pre-requisites in the Installation guide, however, every time I have tried to install the productl, I get a message stating "Setup was unable to install CRM Server. Setup was unable to configure the Web Services that are using ASP.NET. Cannot create a file when that file already exists (800700B7). Can somebody please help me with this? I am unable to use the product because of this error, as the installation does not complete all of the necessary steps. Thank you in advance. CM not sure if you are using windows 2000 server or not, but I had a sim...

How to remove dashes and slashes form a sequence of numbers & lett
Hi I have a sequence of numbers in column D and I require to extract just the numbers and letters to column E. D 190/0-01 31-0014 pp7/44-1 uf-744-5 E 190001 310014 pp7441 uf7445 Any pointers would be much appreciated. Kind Regards Celticshadow Put this in E1: =3DSUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(D1,"/",""),"-","") and copy down as required. Hope this helps. Pete On Oct 14, 11:34=A0am, Celticshadow <Celticsha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > > I have a sequence of numbers in column D and I require to extract just th= e > ...

I did install Genuine Advantage ActiveX control. But why could not find it in my IE Add-ons List?
Several days ago, I downloaded Windows Mobile Device Center from Micorosft web site for my Windows 7. As it needed Windows Genuine Verification, I installed the Genuine Advantage ActiveX control for my IE8. But now, I can not find this activeX control in my IE Add-ons List( IE -> Tools -> Manage Add-ons options of Internet Explorer ). Anyone could tell me why and where? Thanks in advance. It installed and it is not removable in any shape or form. Once done (Genuine Advantage ActiveX) it is done :-) -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of oth...

install onenote from stuent suite onto a pc with small business su
Hi, I have a small business edition on one pc and a 3 user licence student suite used on another machine. Can I install onenote from the student suite 'into' the smal business suite? Does your sbe allow for installation on 2 devices? "ukcharlie" <ukcharlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:859C719A-5F9C-4C08-8F1C-30BFC8E8C62A@microsoft.com... > Hi, I have a small business edition on one pc and a 3 user licence student > suite used on another machine. Can I install onenote from the student > suite > 'into' the smal busin...

Publishing Auto installing with refresh
I installed Office Beta 2 Refresh. I originally had not installed Publisher. However, after installing the refresh, Publisher was automatically installed. Is the refresh supposed to do this? Consider you got yourself a bonus. At least now you will have the chance to evaluate a decent program. You should be ashamed of yourself not installing Publisher originally. -- ...

Conver General number to Currency
I have a column of numbers in Excel 2003 that are of General type. I need to insert a decimal point two positions in from the right of the existing number. When I do that however by using Format > Cells and changing it to Number with 2 decimal places, or to Currency format, it adds a .00 to the existing number instead of inserting a decimal point into the existing number, e.g., 999955 come out as 999955.00 or $999,955.00 when what I really want it to do is 9999.55 or even $9,999.55. Please help! Put 100 in an empty cell, select the numbers, do edit>paste special and select divide, ...

finding differing numbers.
How do I in a column of numbers some in duplication, how can i get a list off the entries which reflects these numbers but not in duplication. ie "numbers" 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 5, 3, 5, 2, 1, 2. "result" 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Thanks Chris Hi one way: - select your column - choose 'Data - Filter Advanced Filter' - choose a new range and 'unique entries' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany curleyc wrote: > How do I in a column of numbers some in duplication, how can i get a > list off the entries which reflects these numbers but not in > duplicat...

installing sql server 2008 express or 2010 express
I get always errors and im not able to continue,,,,,,can anyone help me plz? Thanks On Jan 5, 10:55=A0am, "eusclide" <e...@me.it> wrote: > I get always errors and im not able to continue,,,,,,can anyone help me p= lz? > Thanks 1. This is not the appropriate discussion group for SQL Server issues. 2. If you expect any response at all, you need to indicate the exact errors you are getting. More specifics. "eusclide" <eus@me.it> wrote in news:Ouk449hjKHA.1536@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl: > I get always errors and im not able to continue,,,...

FRx Installation #2
(I don't think this question belongs here, but the guys at FRx sent me here.) We are using Great Plains 8.00g7 and want to create reports using FRx. I had v6.5 installed, tried to install 6.7, install failed. Deleted everything I could find associated with 6.5, tried 6.7 install again; failed again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mookie When you fail, what do you mean it fails, does it pop up with any messages? a bit more detail on where it fails might shed light on whats going on "mookie blaylock" wrote: > (I don't think this question belongs he...

Cannot Install / Find Driver for Microsoft 2.4GHz Transceiver USB?
I recently purchased a Microsoft Comfort 5000 wireless keyboard and mouse. I can successfully install the software associated with the keyboard and mouse, but when I plug in the USB Transceiver device Windows Install shield tells me "the hardware was not installed because the wizard cannot find the necessary software'. I've tried manually to search the disk and my hard drive and it still cannot find the software. It doesn't matter if I plug the USB device into any of the USB slots on my PC. I'm running Windows XP and have had similar install problems with ...

Remote installation problem
We have a few Windows 98 machines left in our shop that had their original Office 2000 installation done from a network location. These machines mysteriously started acting up this morning. Sometimes Outlook would open and work fine, then other times it would open, then after opening a message it would lock up. Nothing had been changed on the pc's, but the only thing I could think of was that we had decommissioned a server last night. Turns out, this was the server with the network share that the original install was performed from. Sure enough, I turned the server back on, and...

Last Record Numbering
I need to find a way to display in a form text box the highest numerical value entered in any one of four fields for the last record entered. For example: If Field_1 is 0001 Field_2 is 0008 Field_3 is 0005 Field_4 is 0004 When the form is opened, the textbox would display the number 0008. The textbox should display the highest of the four fields of the last record. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200708/1 Already responded to in another newsgroup. It is rarely necessary to post and re-post the same question in multiple ...