New to mac...how do you make a calendar?

Hi,
 I am a teacher and have previously made my parent volunteer calendars
with my pc on Publisher....how do I create similar calendars on a mac?

Thanks!

Hello Melissa,

Publisher is PC-only.

Would Entourage's Project Center be suitable? See
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/entourage2004/using.aspx?pid=usingento
urage2004&type=howto&article=/mac/library/how_to_articles/office2004/en_proj
ectcenter.xml

See also "Print a custom calendar in Entourage"
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/entourage2004/using.aspx?pid=usingento
urage2004&type=howto&article=/mac/library/how_to_articles/office2004/en_prin
tcalendar.xml

Entourage Help Page, by Entourage MVPs: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/

But for an inexpensive, elegant page layout application, try Apple's Pages
(part of the iWork suite) -- it really is excellent!

Hang around, though -- I wouldn't be surprised to see some suggestions for
ready-made calendars posted here. And Diane Ross will probably have far more
helpful advice on Entourage.

Cheers,

Clive Huggan
Canberra, Australia
(My time zone is 5-11 hours different from North America and Europe, so my
follow-on responses to those regions can be delayed)

On 19/12/07 5:57 PM, in article
f51d052a-31b8-4602-9771-15cd84b3e350@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com, "Melissa"
<msmsipowicz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>  I am a teacher and have previously made my parent volunteer calendars
> with my pc on Publisher....how do I create similar calendars on a mac?
>
> Thanks!

And see replies to your identical post in the excel group - please don't
post the same issue to multiple groups. It not only makes it harder for you
to collect your replies but it also causes responders to waste their time
replying to questions that have already been answered.

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/19/07 2:46 AM, in article
C38F176B.32522%REMOVETHISoffice@ANDTHISstrategists.com.au, "Clive Huggan"
<REMOVETHISoffice@ANDTHISstrategists.com.au> wrote:

> Hello Melissa,
>
> Publisher is PC-only.
>
> Would Entourage's Project Center be suitable? See
> http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/entourage2004/using.aspx?pid=usingento
> urage2004&type=howto&article=/mac/library/how_to_articles/office2004/en_proj
> ectcenter.xml
>
> See also "Print a custom calendar in Entourage"
> http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/entourage2004/using.aspx?pid=usingento
> urage2004&type=howto&article=/mac/library/how_to_articles/office2004/en_prin
> tcalendar.xml
>
> Entourage Help Page, by Entourage MVPs: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/
>
> But for an inexpensive, elegant page layout application, try Apple's Pages
> (part of the iWork suite) -- it really is excellent!
>
> Hang around, though -- I wouldn't be surprised to see some suggestions for
> ready-made calendars posted here. And Diane Ross will probably have far more
> helpful advice on Entourage.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Clive Huggan
> Canberra, Australia
> (My time zone is 5-11 hours different from North America and Europe, so my
> follow-on responses to those regions can be delayed)
>
> On 19/12/07 5:57 PM, in article
> f51d052a-31b8-4602-9771-15cd84b3e350@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com, "Melissa"
> <msmsipowicz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>  I am a teacher and have previously made my parent volunteer calendars
>> with my pc on Publisher....how do I create similar calendars on a mac?
>>
>> Thanks!

On 12/18/07 11:46 PM, in article
C38F176B.32522%REMOVETHISoffice@ANDTHISstrategists.com.au, "Clive Huggan"
<REMOVETHISoffice@ANDTHISstrategists.com.au> wrote:

> Hang around, though -- I wouldn't be surprised to see some suggestions for
> ready-made calendars posted here. And Diane Ross will probably have far more
> helpful advice on Entourage.

A lot depends on how you want to use the calendar and how you plan on
publishing it.

If you want easy and a way for others to share in entering data, I would
suggest you also look at the Google and Yahoo calendars.

If you want to publish your calendar to the web, see this article:

Publish iCal to Google Calendar
<http://highearthorbit.com/publish-ical-to-google-calendar/>

To publish your Entourage calendar there is a third party (freeware)
Entourage Events2Web to transfer calendar events from Microsoft Entourage to
a web-based calendar. This gives you the option to export just certain
categories. For other calendars you wouldn't want your personal events
showing up so I suggest using a separate Identity in Entourage. Entourage
can have only one calendar. iCal can have multiple calendars.

Entourage Events2Web <http://www.cs.unc.edu/~welch/Events2Web/>

This blog article is a summary of suggestions on calendaring.

End-to-End Calendaring �Solution� | alexking.org
<http://alexking.org/blog/2006/08/28/end-to-end-calendaring/>

Original blog asking for suggestions and has some good tips also.

Calendaring | alexking.org <http://alexking.org/index.php?p=1844&more=1>

Welcome to Google Calendar
<https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=cl&passive=true&nui=1&
continue=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fcalendar%2Frender&followup=http%3A%2F
%2Fwww.google.com%2Fcalendar%2Frender>

 Yahoo Calendar
<https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.src=yc&.intl=&.partner=&.done
=http%3a//calendar.yahoo.com/?>

PHP iCalendar <http://phpicalendar.net/>

Please post back and let us know what you finally found that worked for you.
This request doesn't come up often so I don't have much posted on the
Entourage Help Page about calendaring.

Calendar FAQs

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/faq_topic/calendar.html>
--
Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)

diane7495 (1195)
12/20/2007 12:21:54 AM
On Dec 19, 4:21 pm, Diane Ross <di...@invalid.entourage.mvps.org>
wrote:
> On 12/18/07 11:46 PM, in article
> C38F176B.32522%REMOVETHISoff...@ANDTHISstrategists.com.au, "Clive Huggan"
>
> <REMOVETHISoff...@ANDTHISstrategists.com.au> wrote:
> > Hang around, though -- I wouldn't be surprised to see some suggestions f=
or
> > ready-made calendars posted here. And Diane Ross will probably have far =
more
> > helpful advice on Entourage.
>
> A lot depends on how you want to use the calendar and how you plan on
> publishing it.
>
> If you want easy and a way for others to share in entering data, I would
> suggest you also look at the Google and Yahoo calendars.
>
> If you want to publish your calendar to the web, see this article:
>
> Publish iCal to Google Calendar
> <http://highearthorbit.com/publish-ical-to-google-calendar/>
>
> To publish your Entourage calendar there is a third party (freeware)
> Entourage Events2Web to transfer calendar events from Microsoft Entourage =
> a web-based calendar. This gives you the option to export just certain
> categories. For other calendars you wouldn't want your personal events
> showing up so I suggest using a separate Identity in Entourage. Entourage
> can have only one calendar. iCal can have multiple calendars.
>
> Entourage Events2Web <http://www.cs.unc.edu/~welch/Events2Web/>
>
> This blog article is a summary of suggestions on calendaring.
>
> End-to-End Calendaring =B3Solution=B2 | alexking.org
> <http://alexking.org/blog/2006/08/28/end-to-end-calendaring/>
>
> Original blog asking for suggestions and has some good tips also.
>
> Calendaring | alexking.org <http://alexking.org/index.php?p=3D1844&more=3D=
1>

> Welcome to Google Calendar
> <https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=3Dcl&passive=3Dtrue&=
> continue=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fcalendar%2Frender&followup=3Dhttp=
%3A%2F
> %2Fwww.google.com%2Fcalendar%2Frender>
>
>  Yahoo Calendar
> <https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.src=3Dyc&.intl=3D&.partner=
=3D...
> =3Dhttp%3a//calendar.yahoo.com/?>
>
> PHP iCalendar <http://phpicalendar.net/>
>
> Please post back and let us know what you finally found that worked for yo=
u.
> This request doesn't come up often so I don't have much posted on the
> Entourage Help Page about calendaring.
>
> Calendar FAQs
>
> <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/faq_topic/calendar.html>
> --
> Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)
> Entourage Help Page   <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>
> Entourage Help Blog  <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/>

Thank you all for your suggestions. I am a teacher and thus prefer a
little more artsy than iCal, google, and entourage seem to offer.
Also, I have been printing them out to send home to parents, but maybe
I need to ring them into the new millenium by emailing it to them with
these new programs. I will see what I can make work. I'll let you
know. :o)
Melissa wrote:
> Thank you all for your suggestions. I am a teacher and thus prefer a
> little more artsy than iCal, google, and entourage seem to offer.
> Also, I have been printing them out to send home to parents, but maybe
> I need to ring them into the new millenium by emailing it to them with
> these new programs. I will see what I can make work. I'll let you
> know. :o)

The suggestions given--iCal, google, entourage--were focused more on
having online calendars that you can frequently update and anybody can
access anytime, I think.

If that's not what you need, it's a different approach entirely. Try
googling for calendar templates for the Mac--either Pages or Word.  You
might have to finagle a little to download them, but WinWord templates
will also work. There might be a calendar template here:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/resources/resources.aspx?pid=resources

Actually, iPhoto will generate calendar pages, which you can Print to
PDF, and then send home printed copies.  I'm not sure whether you could
dump clip art into iPhoto to use, and if you could, you'd probably want
to use a separate library, which is easy with iPhoto '08 (assuming
you've got a new mac it should have come with). But those are a
different type of decorative.

0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)
12/20/2007 3:35:30 AM
On 12/19/07 7:35 PM, in article #uLQglrQIHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
"Daiya Mitchell" <daiyaNOSPAM@mvps.org.INVALID> wrote:

> The suggestions given--iCal, google, entourage--were focused more on
> having online calendars that you can frequently update and anybody can
> access anytime, I think.

I would think having an online calendar would be nice for parents. They
would be able to check anytime to see what is scheduled no matter where they
are as long as they have access.

For parents that don't have internet access then a printed version would
have to suffice.

--
Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)

diane7495 (1195)
12/20/2007 3:55:58 AM
On Dec 19, 7:55 pm, Diane Ross <di...@invalid.entourage.mvps.org>
wrote:
> On 12/19/07 7:35 PM, in article #uLQglrQIHA.1...@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
>
> "Daiya Mitchell" <daiyaNOS...@mvps.org.INVALID> wrote:
>
> > The suggestions given--iCal, google, entourage--were focused more on
> > having online calendars that you can frequently update and anybody can
> > access anytime, I think.
>
> I would think having an online calendar would be nice for parents. They
> would be able to check anytime to see what is scheduled no matter where they
> are as long as they have access.
>
> For parents that don't have internet access then a printed version would
> have to suffice.
>
> --
> Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)
> Entourage Help Page   <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>
> Entourage Help Blog  <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/>

I found this website:
http://www.calendarsthatwork.com/calendar.php?calendarId=monthLHv1

You can download a calendar into Microsoft Word- even on a mac- and
then edit it how you want!

Thank you or your ideas- I am working on getting my parents online!
Thanks for sharing--your post will probably help out someone in the future.

Melissa wrote:
> I found this website:
> http://www.calendarsthatwork.com/calendar.php?calendarId=monthLHv1
>
> You can download a calendar into Microsoft Word- even on a mac- and
> then edit it how you want!
>
> Thank you or your ideas- I am working on getting my parents online!

0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)

Making A Databse system on Excel?
Ok, I need to be able to save any information that is entered onto a sheet on another sheet, but I need the sheet where the information is entered to stay blank and then just enter information and it saves onto the other sheet, so I get a database system. How would I do this? L, You could do it using a macro, either run manually or automatically. For example, this will move Row 2 of Sheet1 to the bottom of the set of data on Sheet2. Assumes that cells in column A are never blank. Sub MoveEmOut() Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("2:2").Cut Worksheets("Sheet2").R...

office for mac #4
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.0 (Cheetah) Processor: intel how can i upgrade from office for mac students to professional On 3/21/08 10:54 01AM, in article ee959d3.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Vikram@officeformac.com" <Vikram@officeformac.com> wrote: > > how can i upgrade from office for mac students to professional No. there is no way to upgrade. -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> ...

Cross Org Calendar sharing?
We are in the process of merging two Exchange 2003 organizations. Currently we are just using forwarding contacts for GAL population and mailflow. What are our options for sharing free/busy calendar information before actually migrating AD and mailboxes? Regards, Paul I have done this exact thing with this tool. Worked perfectly. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7A951D7-1559-4F8F-B400-488B0C52430E&displaylang=en#overview <pfortner@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1127753794.001623.107160@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > We are in the process of merg...

Calendar Entry, invite one person everyone gets invited.
Hi All I have an issue with a client of ours, Where if they invite a particular single user to a calendar entry as an attendee the invite is sent out to all staff. They are running SBS 2003 Premium with ISA 2000 (not sp1) Check how delegation of the particular user calendar was made: in Outlook: tools > options > delegates and uncheck "Delegate receives copies of meeting-related messages sent to me". Xavier "Fisheye" <support@fisheye.nospam.co.nz> wrote in message news:ekECrO6SGHA.4452@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > I have an issue with...

synching Entourage calendar
I am trying to synch my calendar with tungle.com and my new blackberry and it is only synching some recurring events in both cases which leads me to believe that the problem is on the entourage side. On 2010-02-21 21:44:16 -0500, anna said: > I am trying to synch my calendar with tungle.com and my new blackberry > and it is only synching some recurring events in both cases which > leads me to believe that the problem is on the entourage side. How do you sync with tungle.com?? Are you using SyncServices and then some sort of application? Are you exporting to a file? In a...

How to Convert DVD to 3GP for Mac?
If you are going on a long journey and want to watch some movies on your mobile phones, [b]Leawo [url=http://www.leawo.com/mac-dvd-to-3gp-converter/]DVD to 3GP Mac[/url][/b] Converter is a right choice. It can convert DVD movie to quality 3GP video files best fit for playback on mobile phones. This DVD Converter can decrypt DVD-5, DVD-9 and CSS-DVDs without quality loss. With hassle-free profiles, you can convert any DVD to 3GP videos easy and fast. Download [b]Leawo [url=http://www.leawo.com/mac-dvd-to-3gp-converter/]DVD to 3GP Converter for Mac[/url][/b] from here. You are recommended to go...

Opening a Mac Document with Word
I wrote a book about 10 years ago and want to revise it for republication. I had someone put the book together for me, but he used a Macintosh program - BookMaker or something like that I think. Anyway, I tried to open the file on the Zip disc I have it on, but Word won't open it. I have Windows XP Home edition. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. jackson6770@comcast.net "jackson6770" <jackson6770@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1152677853.447805.121870@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I wrote a book about 10 years ago and want to revise it for > republi...

Exchange RUS new DC
Hi, When changing DC in RUS is necessary to restart System Attendant? Thanks No, it's not necessary. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Calin" <Calin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1231821-90DA-4D30-B477-8F185F32D025@microsoft.com... > Hi, When changing DC in RUS is necessary to restart System Attendant? > > Thanks > For me didn't work without restarting SA. ...

Copy certain rows to new worksheet
Hi everyone I have 5 worksheets in my workbook. In each sheet, column A is left empty for the user to select a number from 1 through 6. This is actually for ranking the rows (1 being best, 2 second best and so on) Ranks 1 to 6 might be all on one sheet or they may all be on different sheets. I would like to have a summary that will copy these rows (1 through 6) onto a separate worksheet, done by macro or vba. Perhaps by looping through each worksheet and doing a copy?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave On Sep 15, 6:03=A0am, Dave <Dave.Bea...@lhsc.on.ca> wrote: > Hi ev...

Creat a new worksheet
Please help me to write a VBA code to creat a new worksheet named "New" Thanks Hi lashio ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Add.Name = "New" -- XL2003 Regards William willwest22@yahoo.com "lashio" <lashio@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:EhYae.113497$cg1.25477@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... > Please help me to write a VBA code to creat a new worksheet named "New" > Thanks > On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 02:07:32 GMT, "lashio" <lashio@worldnet.att.net> wrote: >Please help me to write a VBA code to creat a new work...

How do you add a drop down calendar to a form field?
Is this possible? Do you mean the "Class" MSCAL.Calendar.7...the Calendar Control? "kjv77" wrote: > Is this possible? What version of Access are you using? I believe that this is built into Access 2007. HTH "kjv77" wrote: > Is this possible? It is. Date Picker in the Form Properties Format Tab "roccogrand" wrote: > What version of Access are you using? I believe that this is built into > Access 2007. > > HTH > > "kjv77" wrote: > > > Is this possible? There's VB, C, and J code to do this...

Delegate can print calendar
Can a Delegate print a my Calendar, if so where do I make the setting to allow it to happen. ...

Use over a network/community calendar/address book
I've been using MSoffice on my personal computer for some time. I would like to use it at my business (6 computers). Can I load MSoffice on the server and additional copies on each computer and set up the program so that we have a community calendar, address book, notes, tasks and projects? If so, is there any special hardware need? I have a server running now. Is it just a matter of loading new software on each computer and selecting "sharing"? There doesn't seem to be an option for that with calendar/notes/tasks/address book. Hi Jim: The short answer is "No" yo...

upgrade from mac office 2004 to mac office 2008
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have mac office 2004 which I bought in 2007. Am I eligible to upgrade to 2008 version. as I unable to download updates for 2004 version, as it shows that i.e update 11.5.0 it could not find the right application to update. please help. On 4/10/09 7:04 PM, "singhsurjeet9@officeformac.com" <singhsurjeet9@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have mac office 2004 which I bought in 2007. Am I eligible to upgrade to > 2008 version. as I unable to download updates for 2004 version, as it shows > that i.e u...

5.5 to 2000 in new domain...
Hi, I'm planning to upgrade to Exchange 2000 from 5.5. I would like to build the new Exchange 2000 server in a new AD domain (already in testing phase) and migrate my mailboxes to it, finally shutting down the old 5.5 server in the old domain. Does anybody have any good, easy-to-follow references on this? I am not even sure if I need the AD connector to see Exchange 2000 in the AD domain, or is a domain trust good enough? Many thanks, Mark why bother with 2000? support will be discontinued soon enough. 2003 has been here long enough to have a service pack... go right to 2003 &quo...

New versions of outlook client and auto replies
I am trying to get our IT guy to put an auto reply on messages with attachments that come in to one specific email address. We use an Exchange Server. He says that the newer versions of outlook client only send one reply a week to avoid a looping problem. Does anyone know if this is correct or is he just trying to avoid putting on a autoreply as he is afraid of that looping effect. (auto reply to auto reply to auto reply etc.) Thanks Wendy Outlook 2003 has a rule that can be setup to not Reply to Auto Reply Messages "Wendy" wrote: > > I am trying to get our IT guy to pu...

How do I copy a customized Print format over to a new worksheet?
any assistance would be appreciated? Lots of print settings can be "Copied" over by grouping each sheet -- select the one with the correct page layout first. Then go into File|page setup and hit ok. Then ungroup your worksheets. If the worksheets are in different workbooks, copy the "master" to the other workbook, then do the work, and delete that copied worksheet. Jon Beard wrote: > > any assistance would be appreciated? -- Dave Peterson ...

Add standard header and footer to new worksheet
I am a VBA novice writing an Excel 2002 template. I wish to add a standard header and footer to any new worksheet that is added. My attempt to achieve this has fallen at the first hurdle! Can anyone help me with this? My code is:- Private Sub Workbook_NewSheet(ByVal Sh As Object) Dim ws As Worksheet Dim fs As String fs = "Ariel Size 8" ' Font Size fc = "FF0000" ' Colour = Red Application.ScreenUpdating = False Set ws = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets With ws.PageSetup .LeftHeader = "" .CenterHeader = "My Company Name...

save access pivot table view as new table
Hi, 1. Is there a way to save Access's pivot table view as a new table. I'm using access 2003 2. Also is there a way to define the option provided in excel pivot tables "For empty cells, show" in Access Pivot table view OR in the cross-tab qery? For the first option you could use a maketable query. But remember a pivot is dynamic so the next time you could have more or less columns. So if you want to use the outcome you have to run the maketable query with every change made in the underlying data. For point 2 I'd advice you to look for the option to add a 0 for the...

Outlook New Email "To..." Addresses From Contact Folder
The displayed name This is supposed to be controlled by "Display as:" under "Email" in Contact. I can't get it to work. "First Last" is always displayed no matter what I do. Suggestions? I suggest posting your Outlook version so we can answer. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Roy Bethel" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:brno9s$7vh$1@newslocal.mitre.org... > The displayed name This is supposed to be controlled by "Display as:" under > "Email" in Contact. I can't get it to work. "First Last"...

Why is date repeated in brackets in Outlook 2007 Calendar?
in day, week, month, views "Buddie" <Buddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF1E0322-20E0-4137-9708-5638D1F472D8@microsoft.com... > in day, week, month, views Do you have alternate calendars enabled? Tools>Options>Calendar Options is where you find that setting. Otherwise, check the Date format(s) in the Windows Time/Date settings. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Do you have a second calendar index enabled? look in tools, options, calendar options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.ne...

help in reusing 2009 calendar for 2010 12-24-09
I have a calendar from 2009 that I fixed several things. I want to be able to use it for 2010. How can I do this? Thanks Samy Calendars are tables. It is a simple operation to tab through the dates to change them. If you need to add a row, simply resize the the table, the same if you need to delete a row. It is best to type your events in text boxes so you can move them around. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Samy Boy 17-50" <SamyBoy1750@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E4DC9D9-8311-4702-B982-B5E9EDD2438A@microsoft.com... >I ha...

Outlook Calendar available to public ?
I don't think this is possible, but I will ask: In my organization we have a shared calendar which schedule we would like to make available to the public. Obviously the public can't access the Outlook calendar, since they don't have accounts to authenticate to OWA. The result is that now we need to maintain manually two calendars, and practically "copy" all the information that is available in the Outlook calendar to this PublicSite.ASP. Is there any way to "pull" such calendar information from the Exchange 2003 and have it published on the PublicSite.ASP prog...

making adjustment for the start bar on the side of the screen
I want my 2 windows to be tiled vertically. Window1 is on the left and needs 25% of the screen Window2 is on the right and needs 75% of the screen I've done this with something like the code below, but this doesn't take into account if the user has the start bar on the side. Is there a way to tell if it is, and how many pixels it's taking up? thanks, southernatheart lngHorizontal = System.HorizontalResolution lngVertical = System.VerticalResolution 'RESIZE THE EXISTING DOCUMENT Application.WindowState = wdWindowStateNormal Application.Move Left:=0.2 * lngHorizon...

New Deployment on SBS 2003 Standard
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_015A_01C5FAA0.FFC52A30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi. As the subject suggests, I am going to roll my sleeves up and install MS = Axchange Server on SBS 2003 Standard and have downloaded the deployment = guide (need some bedtime reading). Here's my shopping list and I'd really appreciate any pointers or advise = or potholes I should look out for: 1.. Read the deployment guide 1.. Understand the deployment guide 2.. Split the client'...