New discussion to increment the count, bwahahah

yeah
0
sysop1174 (3)

How do Count a the number of times a date range appears within a date range!?
I'm stumped, I have no real idea on how to do this so any help much appreciated! I have a start date (no year ie, 1st December) and an end date (again no year say 5th Jan), And a date range, eg 11th May 2001 to 1 January 2006 for info late: 1st Dec to 5th Jan = 35 days How do i get a count of the number of 1st Decemebers to 5th Januarys in that date range for example 1st December 2001 to 5th January 2002 is 1st 1st December 2002 to 5th January 2003 is 2nd 1st December 2003 to 5th January 2004 is 3rd 1st December 2004 to 5th January 2005 is 4th 1st December 2005 to 1th January 2006 is...

count number of rows in 2 worksheets
HI, Anyone can help? I need a macro code to count number of used rows in two seperate worksheets and compare. If the number do not match error message shall appear "Sheet1 has (blank) number and Sheet2 has (blank) number". (blank) being the number of used rows per sheet. Can this be done? thanks! You have some answers in your first posting of this question. However, I'd like to tell you that your question is not defined very well. You have to tell us what you mean by "used rows". For example, if there are blank rows inside your data, are they to be coun...

I'm new to VBA
Hi, I'm trying to learn how to be better organized with code. I can't find anywhere why someone would want more than one module for general code. Yet I see Module 1, Module 2, etc. Is it because some code gets really long? Is it to better organize code, even if not long? How many modules do some of you pros end up with? Any tips on how to organize code into various modules, renaming them to be more meaningful, and organized. Thanks, Harold Your last paragraph says it all regarding why more than one module. It is done to organize things in your head. It is amaz...

Bug in creating new item in Purchase order module?
I noticed that items created in the purchase order module do not seem to be properly configured with their supplier. While the item window correctly displays the supplier, an items report that includes the supplier field does not include the new items with the designated supplier. On the other hand, any items created through the items menu appear correctly in the reports. Similarly, when barcode labels that include supplier name as one of the fields are printed, the supplier name appears for those items not created in the PO module. Those items created in the PO module do not display...

WSS3 Permissions: Deny create new rows but allow edit
Hi.. Is it possible in WSS3 to allow some users to modify a list but deny them the privilege of creating new items? I would like to do it with the default functionality, but is this is not possible, I would't mind taking a development approach.. Thanks.. I see no way to do this, and both actions require the same permission. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "averied" <averied@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:715307BE-6942-475A-AB34-C1D23FE85C16@microsoft.com... > Hi.. > > Is it pos...

Creating new SMTP on Exhcange 2003
I am on a testing period for my Exhcange 2003. I have created a new smtp protocol and configured it to only accept mail relay from the range of IP 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0. I tried to send test mail to Eudoramail and CC a local account the local account was delivered but the Eudoramail cannot de delivered the Delivery failure report was: To: v_e_r@eudoramail.com Cc: Administrator Subject: test 3 Sent: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:59:30 +0800 did not reach the following recipient(s): v_e_r@eudoramail.com on Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:02:07 +0800 A configuration error in the e-...

Move OWA emails to new mailbox
I have an OWA account where they are change their email address. I know I can get new emails to them but how can I get emails that are stored on the server moved to the new OWA account. On 14 Jul 2006 11:45:08 -0700, wcutler@gmail.com wrote: >I have an OWA account where they are change their email address. I >know I can get new emails to them but how can I get emails that are >stored on the server moved to the new OWA account. Explain that again, you don't make sense here, even if you did ask the question three times. On 14 Jul 2006 11:45:08 -0700, wcutler@gmail.com wrote: ...

Importing of tables and other database elements into a new databas
I have posted a query on the subject but i don't remember the exact date. How to find our my query and know whether it is answered or not. On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:57:01 -0700, Bobharis <Bobharis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I typically go to groups.google.com and run a query there. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I have posted a query on the subject but i don't remember the exact date. >How to find our my query and know whether it is answered or not. How depends on what ... what newsreader are you using? Have you tried <Find>? -- Regar...

Force New Page After Section except for Report Footer
I have a report with the following sections: Report Header Page Header TierGroup Header SpltiName Header Detail SplitName Footer TierGroup Footer Page Footer Report Footer I want Each TierGroup to force a new page after TierGroup Footer. So that a new page starts when a new TierGroup Starts. However I do not want the report footer to be on its own page. So after the last TierGroup formats I want the report to then place the Report Footer below it. IS this possible? Let me know if you have any questions as I tried to explain it the best I could. Thanks, David On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:47:20 -080...

New users not appearing in the address list
Hi, We have created three new users who have not had the Recipient Update policy applied, even though the Recipient Update Services have all manually been told to update (schedule is still set to Run Always). The users appear in the Exchange System Manager under 'Recipients \ All Address Lists \ All Users' and 'Recipients \ All Global Address Lists \ Default Global Address List', yet they do not appear in the Outlook Address list (and therefore we cannot set up Outlook for these users). There are no errors or warnings in the event logs. Can anyone advise me, please? W...

creating a new business card
Hello, I used Publisher 2003 for the first time today. I created a business card and all went well until I wanted to create another card. Each time the same information appeared. I exited, didn't save and to no avail... the same information inserted in every card. How can I get the original template box to appear so I can enter new information...thanks. -- Thanks, Trudy If you are using a template the information is Personal Information. You can delete the text boxes the information is appearing in or go to Edit, Personal Information and change the information. I'm not sure...

Automatically increment a unique number when filling in a userform in excel
Hi all, I have created a userform in Excel to enter data into a worksheet. In Column A, I have a unique number beginning at number 1 and incrementing everytime data is entered into Column B, C, etc. I would like to have a unique field in the userform that will increment the number in Column A (with no input from the user) and for the user to enter the remaining data into the userform that will fill in Columns B,C, etc for the row as the unique incrementing number. Is this possible? Thanks in advance for helping. Calculate it with iId = Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp...

New identities/accounts
I have 2 identities on OE and when I go through Message > Accounts > Add etc. I fill in the details and the new account shows in the accounts panels but the Inbox, Sent Items etc. don't show in the main OE screen. Does OE only allow two identities? BTW, for hotmail (actually, an address ending in .live.co.uk) should I use POP3 and SMTP? Which ports? WTIA. You are confusing Identities and Accounts. You can have one or more identities (File, Identities) each identity can have one ore more accounts (Tools, Accounts). Identities are used to keep mail separate as...

MDI
Hello, I'm wondering if it's possible to somehow bypass the built in "document type" selection dialog that opens up when you execute CWinApp::OnFileNew in a MDI with several different document types? I'd like to add the "shortcuts" to create a specific documents type into the main menu instead of just having one "File New" menu item. Is that possible? :) Thanks for the help in advance, Amadej. >I'm wondering if it's possible to somehow bypass the built in >"document type" selection dialog that opens up when you execute >...

2002 info to new version
Had to get a new box last week since old one got toasted in local power surge. Oh well. I used to back up my Money 2002 info to a floppy. Lo and behold, didn't notice that new box didn't have floppy drive. I assume if I transfer that old info from floppy onto a CD I'll be able to update the newest version of Money on the new box? It is Money 2005. From the help file in Money 2005 it sounds like I have to insert the CD and go to File, Restore backup then browse for location? Again I assume it will transfer all the old accounts and relevant info to those accoun...

a range area referred anywhere and repeatively on a new worksheet page
Hi I have a grid / table which has prices on which i wish to do calculations on so i entered the information and then named it as a range pricegrid (pricegrid refers to cells between (a1:d26)) I then create a new worksheet which i wish to refer to pricegrid on the same page. if i am refer to =pricegrid on the next worksheet and the rows and columns exactly aligns with the value everything works i now want to move to a14 and want to use =pricegrid it will show value as it cant display in a different area i presume i can use the offset function but how can i create value on ...

open a new worksheet
when a user selects a option from a drop down menu on my worksheet I want excel to move to the worksheet that refers to that selection- how can I do this? To make the information appear in sheet1, use the indirect function to build a dynamic reference. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy sarah <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1AFAA33E-3A8C-4E8A-B596-148E9B993F0B@microsoft.com... > when a user selects a option from a drop down menu on my worksheet I want excel to move to the worksheet that refers to that selection- how can I do this? ...

Manually open a new Batch after Z?
During long weekends, etc. when we close with a z report, as is normal behaviour, a new batch is opened. Is there a better way to not have an open batch sit for several days before you're ready to open again...? Thanx & Regards, -=RFM=- ...

new account in out look
i want to make a account to use the out look . how i can make this. and can i use this out look mail feature in a dial up connection. and also breif me about pop3 and smpt. thanks. Before creating an account in OL you need an email account with your isp. Then see your isp help for the settings required. "jerrrey 2005" <jerrrey 2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED2BABB-F94E-446D-86A9-054080B1E67C@microsoft.com... > i want to make a account to use the out look . how i can make this. and can i > use this out look mail feature in a dial up connection...

Adding new store prices to hq
I have the new store prices on Excel (upc code, price) but i need to import those prices to Store Ops. My understanding is that i can not use the import tool on customer source because I am using HQ? The items are already imported I just need prices to be imported. Any Ideas? hi GO to Store Manager, then Wizard, run the Inventory Wizard and then Chose the Task 110 then from the Select Items to Update select Manually Item click next next till you get the which says Inventory Wizard Workpad screen. Click on Import and then import the file. if you still have problem let me know. Regards A...

AUTONUMBER Field Increments after "UNDO / CLEAR FORM"
I have an autonumber field in a form. When I use an "UNDO / CLEAR FORM" command button (imbedded onto this form) to undo the contents in the form, the AUTONUMBER value of the next record inputted increments by one. Example: I am adding / inputting record number 15 (I have the AUTONUMBERed "RECNUMBER" field visible on my screen form to enable viewing of a specific record), I discover an error and UNDO / CLEAR the entire form using the command ("UNDO") button I've created. When I wish to re-input the data, I see the record number value of the new r...

Case Count and Order Weight
Has anyone found a creative way to put the order weight and case count on a viewable screen within GP? While we have built it onto the Bill of Lading, having a screen with that information would be good for a client. Basically each time a sales line is created or updated, the process will need to calculate the weight and the case counts (based on how the inventory card is defined), then an update to the sales transaction work file (using a couple User Defined Fields) and presto. I sense I will have to build it to satisfy the clients request, I was just hoping to short cut t...

Purchase new home procedure with Money 2007
What is the best way to record the purchase of a new home? I am sure this is 'documented' somewhere but would like some detailed steps on what to do - like what/how to record all the fees for the buy, asset account, transferring items to that account, loan amount, etc. Anyone got a more or less detailed list of what to do? Tom -- See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?cat=23 for some insights. "Tom Simpson" <tom@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OP8MLttKIHA.484@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Anyone got a more or less detailed list of what to do? ...

Is there a way to count how many of each entry I have in a column?
Can someone help me? I opened a spreadsheet of servers, users, and software versions and need to generate a list that only tells how many users are on each server. Basically, I want to generate a list of how many server entries there are, since the servers are next to every user that should tell me how me how many users are on each server. For example: server a server a server b would become server a 2 server b 1 Thanks. Ed Hi Ed, Assuming that your list is in Column A, enter your list of servers in another column, say Column C, enter the following formula in D1 and copy ...

Counting dates between 2 dates (No weekends)
I need a query (and where to place it) the counting the numbers of days between two dates (not counting weekends) How about holidays? -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Sandra" wrote: > I need a query (and where to place it) the counting the numbers of days > between two dates (not counting weekends) If the two dates are without time (ie, time is 00:00:00), then 1+ date2 - date1 give the number of days between the two dates (you may remove the +1 if you want exclusive rather than incl...