Need help importing from Entourage 2001 to X

Hello,

I am trying to import from Entourage 2001 to X, when i choose to
import from program and i go to the directory where Entourage 2001 is
locate and try to selected, it won't let me selected the program. is
there a work around for this?

regard,
SolarPunk
0
solarpunk (1)

On 10/3/03 08:06 AM, in article
749b1a48.0310030706.4312608b@posting.google.com, "SolarPunk"
<solarpunk@fusionrain.com> wrote:

> I am trying to import from Entourage 2001 to X, when i choose to
> import from program and i go to the directory where Entourage 2001 is
> locate and try to selected, it won't let me selected the program. is
> there a work around for this?

Navigate to the Identity folder and select that.

--
Diane Ross
Mac MVP

0
dross1 (34)

Why would microsoft support deny a product id? How a user supposed to get help??
I am getting the message below where my product ID is directly from Outlook's About box! Please enter a valid Product ID number and try again. Make sure the Product ID number is of the form: 12345-XXX-7654321-98765. Very frustrating... Looks to me like you've got a pirate version of Outlook.... >-----Original Message----- >I am getting the message below where my product ID is directly from >Outlook's About box! > >Please enter a valid Product ID number and try again. Make sure the Product >ID number is of the form: 12345-XXX-7654321-98765. > >Very f...

How do I import old files into new version of Publisher?
My original art work was stored on my hard drive. How do I get them to open in Publisher 2003? Hi oldtershop (oldtershop@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || My original art work was stored on my hard drive. How do I get them || to open in Publisher 2003? Are you trying to import art work such as graphics created from a graphics program, or are you trying to open older Microsoft Publisher files in Publisher 2003? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warrantie...

In need of horizontal sorting macro
I need to horizontally sort a table. It's laid out as follow left-to-right: Row1: blank, product1, product2, product3, product1, (repeating) Row2: Territory, Jan, Jan, Jan, Feb, (repeating) I need to horizontally sort it such that the 12 product1 columns (Ja --> Dec) are all together, product2 are all together, etc. Can anyone help with a macro? :confused: P.S. The complete data table's range is A1:AK51 comprised of 1 colum of territory numbers and 36 columns of data (3 products x 12 months. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:32:14 -0500...

Help with Msg box
Hi I have a worksheet made up for different cost centers with reference to invoices. For example who they are from, what date is on the invoice, what date did we receive it, amount, etc. I have written the following module and formula (see below for details) in order to bring up a message box if the amount of days between two dates are greater than 15. The reason for this is that we have a turnaround time of 14 days to pay these invoices and staff forget to issue a late letter if the invoice is paid outside the 15 days. This works great, the message box appears when the days are grea...

Conditional Formatting Need
Please Help, I really tried on my own. Column A and Column B If the cell value in column A1 is <6 format should be Blank If it is 6.0-6.99 then it will look to B1 for more info If it is 7-0-7.99 then it will look to B1 for more info And if it is 8 or greater it will look to B1 for more info If A1�s value is 6 or greater it is possible it will still remai blank, but now it will look to B1 for that value, to determine wha should happen with A1 If B1 is greater than 2.99 then A1 will remain blank and also B1 wil be blank If B1 is between 2.0 and 2.99 and A1 is between 6 and 7.99 the forma...

import many text files
I have to import text files in Excel. I'd like to bypass the procedure of "lines to skip" and "Delimiter Selection" since it's always the same. Is there a way to tell Excel how to import a certain type of file (regarding the extention) and to do it without asking questions ? Thank you If your text files are comma delimitered, then changing the file extension to .csv rather that .txt will cause Excel to open your text file without going through the import wizard. >-----Original Message----- >I have to import text files in Excel. I'd like to bypas...

how can i customize the way office x looks?
hello everyone, i like entourage (and since i use a hotmail address on my os x mac, i don't think i have any other choice anyway) but i hate the look of the program. is there any possibility to have a text-only toolbar or to change those candy-colored icons into something a little more discreet-looking? internet explorer has different "themes" to suit what the rest of your system looks like, but I haven't found this feature in office x. how can i customize the way entourage looks? (and the other office x apps too, actually) thanks! Mdimm On 10/6/03 7:09 AM, in article 386...

Can I delete messages from users that not logged on for x months ?
On Exch2003, if I have users that never logged on for the last 6 months, can I make Exchange delete old messages from the respective mailbox automatically ? Not without some very creative scripting. Marlon Brown wrote: > On Exch2003, if I have users that never logged on for the last 6 months, can > I make Exchange delete old messages from the respective mailbox > automatically ? Run the Mailbox cleanup agent "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uoPYkvDIFHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > On Exch2003, if I have users that never logg...

help please!
Sorry already posted something similar but I don't think I have been very clear so here goes again. I have a master spreadsheet containing lots of worksheets. Each worksheet holds performance data for specfic fund and each worksheet is named with the funds shortname. I have a number of fund spreadsheets in residing in one directory each with the long name for that fund and containing static fund data. Within each fund spreadsheet there is a worksheet named after the fund shortname (as in the master spreadsheet). For each worksheet in the master spreadsheet I need to find the matching wo...

ostream question, help please!!!
Hi, Can anyone tell how to reset an ostream object? I used .flush() but it doesn't work. e.g. std::ostream outputstream; outputstream<<"s1"; outputstream<<"s2"; what i want is "s2" but not "s1s2", how to solve it ? Any help will be appreciated! Green by the way, can't create a new ostream object due to the special requirement, and ostream is the type i have to use. thanks in advance! flamesky wrote: > Hi, > > Can anyone tell how to reset an ostream object? I used .flush() but it > doesn't work. > > e.g...

Need report modification pointers
Hi, I need to modify and/or create a report. I have SQL 2005 and VS 2005 available. Could someone point me in the direction of a good tutorial? Thanks! Simon Hi Simon, The CRM Sandbox has lots of downloads that you will find of use. There are some sample reports for you to play with and three videos starting from the basics to creating reports with pre filters. Visit: http://www.gotdotnet.com/codegallery/releases/viewuploads.aspx?id=b6499eb0-0eae-4597-b38e-ee9cbc71a404 And download: 1) Reporting Video Showing Report PreFiltering and Context Sensitive Reports 2) CRM Reporting Vide...

test for #NA , help please
Hello I have a column of numbers (eg in column A), some of which are set to #NA by entering NA() as part of an IF function.. I need to do this to avoid the cell being plotted on chart . No problem. In another column I need to test the cell. If it has a number in it I want to return the number 100, if it is #NA I need to set it to 25. How do I test a cell for the value #NA ?? I have tried =IF(A1=NA(), 25,100), but just get #NA again. Help please ? K On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 13:19:35 +0100, dido22 wrote: > > I have a column of numbers (eg in column A), some of which are set to #...

Can't import more than 50 records
I've spent the past few days trying (with no luck) to import my credit card statement into Money 2004. For some reason, even though Money says it imported 87 transactions, only 50 new transactions appear in the account. I've tried deleting the statement and re-importing. I've tried importing both ofx and qif statements, and tried importing different months (I'm a couple months behind). I've repaired my Money file. I've even archived some older transactions to see if that helped. Nothing works. I'm just about ready to uninstall Money 2004 and go back to 2003. Any ...

Office v.X fails to print envelopes
Hi A few months ago I reported a failure to print envelopes. Belated thanks to those who had ideas. I recently had to use a consultant on another problem and he reached the conclusion that pictures would not print but could not then decide why the envelopes would not print. The reason I have since discovered is that some time last year I had been working on a large document and had switched off the Print Pictures feature in Word. When you choose the Envelopes feature under Tools the address is included in a text box on the envelope and a text box is a feature of a drawing. Bingo - problem s...

Help Queue building up!
We are runnins Exchange 2003 w/SP1. Since this morning I have noticed that mail is getting caught up in the outbound queue. I tried restarting the SMTP protocol and also restarted the entire server but they are still builing up. I know that they are not spam. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance Greg nevermind, it was a firewall problem fixed now "Greg" wrote: > We are runnins Exchange 2003 w/SP1. > Since this morning I have noticed that mail is getting caught up in the > outbound queue. I tried restarting the SMTP protocol and also restarted the ...

Remote Desktop
Hi, I'm trying to enable Remote Desktop in Vista. When I go to Remote Settings the window only seems to have the top half filled in. Meaning that I see only 1 checkbox "Allow Remote Assistance connections to this computer". There is no radio buttons on the bottom half as there is in all the examples on the web. My windows firewall is off. I am running McAfee. Help please?? You cannot use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to remote (host) computers running the following editions of Windows Vista: Windows Vista Starter Windows Vista Home Basic Wi...

Import file names
I am having nearly 5000 files in a folder and is it possible for me to just import the file names in to excel format from the particular folder. any help appreciated thanks in advance There's a couple of routines in this thread: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_frm/thread/18d89848f0726fb2/6d76a93c6e6b7fca?lnk=st&q=group:*excel*+insubject:%22Files+insubject:in+insubject:a+insubject:directory%3F%22+author:phillips&rnum=1&hl=en#6d76a93c6e6b7fca or http://snipurl.com/i03g S.G.Pillai wrote: > > I am having nearly 5000 files in a fol...

How do I import XML as text format
I'm trying to use a map in Excel to import XML data but I get errors saying 'Some data was imported as text'. These errors occur then I have numbers prefixed with zeros e.g. 0052, is there any way of either getting all of the data imported as text format e.g. "0052" or being able to choose how the field is imported or formatted? Regards, Huw Jenkins. ...

Please help with Eventlog entries
All, A standalone Exchange 2003 SP2 server acted up the other day and needed to be restated. After the first reboot it only stayed stable for about 10 minutes. After the second, it's been running but generating the errors listed below. I ran the "Performance Troubleshooting Analyzer" and "Troubleshooting Assistant" tools from Microsoft's websites but didn't get anything that was too useful. Any suggestions? Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Date: 3/28/2007 Time: 8:44:43 AM User: N/A Comput...

Microsoft way, waaay too helpful
Gentlepeople: With regard to the following code: private void frmSendOrder_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (!acceptWindowManagerPosition) { this.Left = this.initialRight - this.Width; this.Top = this.initialTop; Rectangle r = Screen.FromControl(this).WorkingArea; if (this.Left < r.Left) { this.Left = r.Left; } if (this.Top < r.Top) { this.Top = r.Top; // Point 1. } } ...

HELP
when i start Outlook , i have the toolbar, ok! But how know which account/user i am? but when i go with CRM, i know that because i must type my log in! And could you tell if there is a french version of 'implementation guide' and all documentation about MS-CRM 1.2 (only in french)? thanks to reply when you are in outlook you are the user logged in on the machine. You need to add the crm URL to the local sites on IE. for instance: http://crm Then you don't need to login when accessing the system from the browser /Jakob "help" wrote: > when i start Outlook , i...

I think I need to requery, but not sure how or when or where
I have a form that's rather crowded with controls. In order to save space on my form and give the user plenty of space to type comments, I use the following in the On Enter event of a control called "DescOfChange" to open a pop-up form containing only 2 controls on it, "DescOfChange" and "ECRNumber": DoCmd.OpenForm "frmDescOfChange", acNormal, , "ECRNumber = Forms!frmECR!ECRNumber" When I close the pop-up form and return to the main (crowded) form, I have to exit the current record and return to it before the comments I entered in ...

Re: Help with Data Validation Lists
Hi I want to data validate two lists where the value choices are the same Each list takes its data validation choices from a defined range However, when a user selects a value from the first list, th corresponding value on the 2nd list will not have the value the use just selected. Thus, when user selects A on List A, the dropdown box for List shoul only contain the choices which he did not select. List A List B ----------- A B B C C D D Can anyone help? Thank -- KellTaine ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KellTainer's Profile: ...

How do import data using | as a delimeter?
How do import data using | as a delimeter? Not sure if you can use that character in an Import Specification but you could always do a Find & Replace on the text file to convert them to commas. -- Steve McGuire MCSD, MCAD, MCP "mrniceguy07" wrote: > How do import data using | as a delimeter? File/Import - change the file type, select the file you want to import. When the wizard opens, press the Advanced button to see the option to change the delimiter. You should be able to type a character in the field if it is not in the list. "mrniceguy07" <mrnicegu...

I need a text box that will both scroll and lock.
I'm working with an Access 2000 form. I need a control that will let me display about 20 lines of text in a small space. I'll need vertical scrolling. And I need to prevent the use from changing the text. This is what I've tried: 1) Access2000 text box The Locked property works but the scroll bar does not appear unless the textbox has focus. I don't want to give that box focus just to let the user know there are more lines of text in it. 2) Microsoft RichtextControl The Locked property does not work. 3) Microsoft Forms 2.0 TextBox The Locked property does not work. I&#...