Microsoft Office

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Ok this may seem like an odd question but as an archaeology student I kinda really really need this but I cannot find the button that lets you centralise text and such...where is it????????????
0
arch_Student

Reinstalling Office X
I am reinstalling Office X on all the computers at work because someone installed the same software on 2 computers. And I don't know which ones. I was told that I might be able to unlicense the computer and then reinstall which will replace what currently exists on the computer. Can someone tell me what is the easiest way to remove an exisitng application so that I can reinstall it? Thanks To remove and reinstall Office X, you run the Remove Office tool from the Value Pack on the Office X CD. However, if all you need to do is switch the license number, you can do that without removing ...

Excel opens slowly (Office XP Loaded)
I am having trouble opening Excel latley and cannot figure out why. I have run a repair of Office XP, as weel as re- loaded Office XP entirley still did not work. I have the latest Critical updates from MS. Any Suggestions? Often asked. Did you search the archives. The best way is to get Ron DeBruin's google addin http://www.rondebruin.nl/ and search slow open as I did to get these hits http://tinyurl.com/vtpw -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Pat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0d5401c3af6d$9ff27930$a301280a@phx...

Using the Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit
I was curious about accessing the CRM web services from Excel or Word so I installed the web services toolkit for Office 2003 but when I try to add the web reference for CRM I get... "The Web Service References Tool could not generate the requested code. Any changes that have been made to your project have been rolled back." Has anybody used this successfully? Thanks Greg Still haven't found an answer but would like to if anyone else out there can help. Thanks again Greg gstat wrote: > I was curious about accessing the CRM web services from Excel or Word > so I inst...

urlmon.dll not compatible with Microsoft Oulook
I have installed Xp Pro SP2 and since then I get the following error when trying to open Microsoft Outlook 2003 (Microsoft Office 2003) urlmon.dll not compatible with Microsoft Outlook, reinstall Outlook I have reinstalled Microsoft Office 2003 and it doesn't fix the problem. All other Office products (excel, word, visio etc) work fine. Can you tell me where to get the correct version of urlmon.dll and where it should be located in windows. It is currenlty in windows/system32 .. but apparently it isn't the right version??? Thanks Dee <Dee@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Out Of Office Assistance not working
Hi, I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. I have setup so users can use the Out Of Office Assistant tool. The Out Of Office Assistance only works on Some user accounts and Not all. All users can activate the Out Of Office Assistance using Outlook 2003 but only a few users are able to send Automatic Replies back. Is this a known issue? If someone has a solution please let me know. Thanks, "Yehya" <Yehya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. > >I have set...

Send/Receive Broken after Removing Office 2003 Beta
I just removed Office 2003 Beta because it was crashing my Exchange 5.5 OWA. Now, with Office XP installed my Send/Receive gives me an error, "The operation failed." I tried installing all of the service packs and office updates and removed my POP3 accounts and readded them and I still get the error. Any ideas? OL: An "Operation Failed" Error Message Appears After You Click "Send and Receive": http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312354 -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Deuce Sapp" <dssapp@atlasmachine.com> wrote in messa...

MICROSOFT OFFICE:mac 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) My MacBook Air froze while installing - got up to the "Running Launch Setup Assistant Installer script", Install time remaining:About a minute. What should I do? Disconnect the external disk and reboot at that stage. All necessary files should now have been copied to the Air. However, the Apple Installer used for the Setup can't cope with external drives on an Air while it runs. (I thought I saw a report that there was an update from Apple to fix that?) Anyway: If you disconnect the external drive and reboot, then att...

Restoring the Microsoft Outlook icon on the desktop after it is deleted
I accidently deleted the Microsoft Outlook icon off my desktop. How can I restore it? I am running Windows XP Pro SP1. If you can help please e-mail me at djforster@westnet.com.au Thanks http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/20031111.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "DeeJay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63f501c3e604$f...

Microsoft Project Integration with Great Plains Project Accounting
I need to know whether is it possible to integrate Great Plains project accounting with Microsoft Project, and how does this can be done. Thanks in advance You should search the newsgroup. There have been multiple questions posted related to this topic and their is a common set of products available. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mostafa Madkour" wrote: > I need to know whether is it possible to integrate Great Plains project > accounting with Microsoft Project, and how does this can be done. > > Thanks in advance ...

Can't Generate Out-of-Office Response
Using SBS 2000 with Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2002, when we set Outlook to generate an Out of Office response, none is generated. How can I rectify this? Thanks! Larry -- Larry Lentz, MCSE+Internet & W2K, MCDBA GoldMine Certified Professional Lentz Computer Services www.LentzComputer.Net Larry@LentzComputer.Net ...

Can I reinstall Office 07 on a replacement computer?
Is there a limit to the number of reinstalls and how is it controlled? If it was OEM, it may NOT be transferred. If Retail, not a problem. Jag123 wrote: > Is there a limit to the number of reinstalls and how is it controlled? I have a similar problem. I know the student and home 07 can only install up to 3 PC. USED it on 3 PCS. One of those PC crashed and not working any more. would i have to purchase a new student and home product key No. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook versi...

Exchange autoreply (out of office assistant) only replies to letters from same domain
We are having an exchange problem. When someone creates an out of offic message the server will autoreply with this note only to letters sen from exchange accounts on this domain and people who sent e-mails fro other domains/companies do not get the autoreply we expect them t get. Any ideas to this problem -- dop ----------------------------------------------------------------------- doph's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=28 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-186937158 you have to configure Exchange to allow these to go to the internet...what version Exchan...

re-installing Office 2004 for Mac Student and Teacher Edition
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I recently wiped my iMac and then did a clean reinstall of everything. I'm now running OS 10.5.6 All other software is running properly but not Office. After I loaded Office 2004 for Mac Student and Teacher Edition I found I can't enter any User Information in the setup assistant-- not my name, not the product key. What gives? ...

How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97
How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97 Find a font that supports slashed 0's. Google will help you find lots--some will be free, others not. I found this a long time ago: http://www.qsl.net/wa6axe/fonts.html rmpete wrote: > > How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97 -- Dave Peterson Thanks, Dave, I found two fonts I like, AnonymousTT and Monaco, with slashed zeros. I also found that you can add a slash to Arial with ALT+0216. Thanks again "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Find a font that supports slashed 0's. > > Google will help you find lots--so...

microsoft security essentials stopping
I've been using Microsoft Security Essentials as my sole Internet Security forever now and I've had nothing but good results. However, recently, when I went to do a routine scan, I found my MSE was not active, leaving my computer totally vulnerable. What would cause this? Has it happened to others in the past? I abandoned Norton because it wasn't doing the trick; until lately, MSE was awesome. Any ideas? Barolocke Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a for...

Where can I download microsoft Publisher 2002 or 2003?
Where can I download microsoft Publisher 2002 or 2003? Shuntley wrote: > Where can I download microsoft Publisher 2002 or 2003? Legally? Nowhere. Try a computer software store (e.g. CompUSA or Best Buy in the USA, PC World or somewhere in the UK), or an online retailer like Amazon or eBuyer. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Pub 2002 is an old version and no longer sold. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Shuntley" <Shuntley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F49DAA9-A181-4A47-9B46-B60FD0353DCD@microsoft.com... &...

A unique offer: get a version of Microsoft Outlook Add-ins from MAPILab free of charge! #2
We are happy to offer you an excellent opportunity to get Add-ins for Microsoft Outlook free of charge if you take part in testing or purchasing the products and services of our partners. This scheme is very simple: go to the stores of our partner sellers, offering you a comprehensive range of useful goods and services, through offer at the MAPILab website. As a result our partner sellers pay for program, and you get a registered version free of charge, along with buying a necessary product or service (20- 40 different offers are usually available). Go to find and buy what you need, and get a...

Out of office assistant permissions
We are attempting to enforce a security policy at work and educating users not to share passwords with other staff members. We have instructed users with time-critical mailboxes to use delegation within Outlook to ensure that any important messages can be read if they are absent for any reason. We have also instructed them to use the Out of office assistant if they are to be away from the office for extended periods of time. While this works well when the user knows in advance that they won't be in, it doesn't work so well in emergency situations (extended illness etc.) From my...

Microsoft / Word HELP
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC What happened to my offline Word Help? I used to have the option to check the Help Index offline when I needed to learn a function. Now when I check Word Help, I no longer get an index but instead end up here via a link on Word Help Home. I don't want to go online unless I have to: I find searching this site to be time-consuming and often quite unhelpful. And what do I do when I'm traveling with my MacBook and can't get online? Help! In article <ee9b193.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, John_S@officefor...

delete folder office 2010
where is it located? i do not see it. Select folder, Press Delete key trmosby wrote: > where is it located? i do not see it. > The folder? Which one? "trmosby" <trmosby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DF52427-0E75-450D-8852-2EA6B840BAF4@microsoft.com... : where is it located? i do not see it. : It's on the Folder tab in the Ribbon. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.inf...

Unable to start Microsoft Money 2005
Using Vista 32-bit. I was able to install Money 2005, but I am not able to start the program. When I click on the program icon, it acts like it wants to start, but then closes. I do not get to see if there is an error message or not. I have tried right clicking and selecting "run as administrator", but that does not work either. I uninstalled it per the instructions and tried to install Money 2007, it does the same thing. Can anyone help with this problem? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, rw1171 wrote: >Using Vista 32-bit. I was able to install Money 2005, but I a...

Problem With Sending Read Receipts
I have looked in the knowledge base trying to find information about this. I have my settings in Office 2000 set to ask before I send a read receipt. I get the box that asks for my decision just fine. When I click Yes it tries to send the message but it eventually stops and the read receipt sits in the Outbox. Has anyone had problems with this? When I was using Outlook Express I had no problems sending read receipts. Unfortunately I do not have the error message available. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Every time I run the spellcheck in Office 2004 for mac it quits.
It happens every time I run the spell checker. Once it has checked the last word it shuts down saying word has quit unexpectedly. What should I do, I've been reduced to noting th last thing checked and then quitting the spell checker before I get to that point! Has anyone else had this problem? Sianie <Sianie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > It happens every time I run the spell checker. Once it has checked the last > word it shuts down saying word has quit unexpectedly. What should I do, I've > been reduced to noting th last thing checked and then quitting ...

Remove 'Non Commercial Use' in Office title bar
QUESTION: - How to easily & quickly remove the 'non commercial use' in the title bar for a newly installed version of office professional 2007? BACKGROUND I am running Windows 7 and have the Office Professional 2007 on dvd. My new laptop was pre-installed with office 2007. I did not un-install this, I just put in my new office 2007 professional dvd and completed the installation. Everything works, however, outlook (only outlook) displays the 'non-commercial use' in the title bar. I have no entry for office 2007 in the add/remove programs. The only entry i...

Removing Duplicate Instance of Persoanl Folders Office 2003
Yes, I have 2 instances of Personal Folders in Outlook 2003. There is no dearth of available online instructions to remove this. I've followed all the intstructions, but to no avail. I've done the recommended Registry surgery, but all the instructions pertain to earlier versions of Outlook. This is Outlook 2003 and the Registry entries are not the same.. At least on my system. I remove a particular key in the Windows Messaging Registry key but it still returns. Can somepne help? Thanks, B ...