Microsoft Icons for Web Use

I have several Office documents I'm linking to on my web site and I'm
looking for where I can download the icons for the Office
applications.  Anyone?  Specifically, I need an icon for MS Word and
MS Excel.  It was much easier to find the Acrobat icon for use. :(

Thump

0
kitmoni (1)

If you have Office you already have access to the icons. Select one of the
applications in the MS Office folder then Command+I for Get Info. Click the
icon in the Get Info window & Command+C to copy it, Paste to wherever.

NOTE: As an FYI, as with all corporate logos & trademarks there are
copyright restrictions on their use.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/26/07 4:06 PM, in article
1188158785.862118.159650@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, "Thumper"
<kitmoni@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have several Office documents I'm linking to on my web site and I'm
> looking for where I can download the icons for the Office
> applications.  Anyone?  Specifically, I need an icon for MS Word and
> MS Excel.  It was much easier to find the Acrobat icon for use. :(
>
> Thump

Set up basic Macro in EXcel to use in other applications
Hi There are certain repetitive entries in another application that are preformed on a daily basis. I understand there is a way that you can record these basic macros in Excel and are able to perform or use them for other applications. Can anyone tell be how this is done or point me in the right direction to find this information. It is basic entry and copy paste steps that I need to record. I am about an intermediate user but if it is explained to me I could probably figure it out. I use exel 97 and also have 2003 ...

Drop down menu macro in a web form table
How do I use Excel to create a drop down menu macro for use in a web form? Jonah ...

What is Transaction Matching in G/L used for?
Can anyone give me some examples of why you would use the Transaction Matching feature in G/L? I've read through the training materials but they don't explain why it would be useful. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 In our Confessions manual, Chapter IV-Page 15, Transaction Matching is explained this way.... Say there is a transaction for the sale of real estate. There are several GL postings for the transaction for such items as attorney fees, advertising, improvements to make the property more attractive to a buyer, taxes and clo...

create text box with Border Art using VB
Hi, Publisher 2002/Office XP Can anyone tell me how to create a border round a text box (one of the built-in border art ones) while creating it from VB? The box is created thus (so far):- Set pubdoc = appPub.ActiveDocument.Pages(1) With pubdoc Set TextBox = .Shapes.AddTextbox _ (Orientation:=pbTextOrientationHorizontal, _ Left:=144, Top:=144, _ Width:=72, Height:=18) With TextBox .TextFrame.TextRange.Text = "some text" End With End With I created one in Publisher, then used VB to open the document and work through the Shapes collection to show me ...

Trying to Hide Icons in the Tray
I have tried to adust the settings in my tray so that only a few are visible.Why would none of the settings for the tray hold. I have XP home with sp1 installed. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Jerry Yep, some icons do that. Not sure why, probably because of the way the information about the icon is send to the OS. Do none of the settings stick for any icon? You are probably better of asking this in a Windows XP newsgroup. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service...

DLL Created using vb.net 2.0... Could not create object.
Hi all, I created a simple DLL for use with the begin tender hook in the POS. I get a message when the event fires saying "Attempt to execute COM object 'blah.blah' failed. Could not create object." Has anyone else experienced this or know why and can you point me in the right direction? Probably has something to do with how I created my DLL...just a guess. KJ It's probably because you haven't gotten your dll registered properly for COM. I've done it with VS2003, but VS2005 may have changed something. You used to use REGASM to register the assembly ...

Connecting to CRM Web Client via Wireless
Another issue I'd appreciate help with: Do you know why I have access to everything on the network in a wired Ethernet environment, however if I go wireless, I cannot connect to CRM. I do have access to Outlook and the VPN in wireless. Curious if there is some network security setting or just a glitch. It doesn't even bring up the log-in where you would input password. All network settings are the same in wired or wireless. I do have pop-up blocker on, however, I have CRM as an exception where pop-up blocker is turned off. My laptop is new and came with XP SP2. The SP2 pop-u...

Converting website type project tot ASP.NET Web application
Hi, in VS2008 a new project type is born called ASP.NET Web application. From my VS2005 development I had a website type project. This is still supported in vs2008, but I would like to convert it to the new type. Is that possible. How? thanx ton On Feb 3, 10:27=A0pm, "ton" <t...@nospam.nl> wrote: > Hi, > > in VS2008 a new project type is born called ASP.NET Web application. From= my > VS2005 development I had a website type project. This is still supported = in > vs2008, but I would like to convert it to the new type. > > Is th...

Using variables
How do I create a variable whose value is keep on increasing for every record in the report? I need to create a serial number column in the report. I cannot have this column in the database table. Thank you Regards Raj Raj Why you cannot have it in T-SQL? "Raj" <Raj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AAC7217-9687-4BAA-9C5C-320CEA03C348@microsoft.com... > How do I create a variable whose value is keep on increasing for every > record > in the report? I need to create a serial number column in the report. I > cannot have this co...

using extended desktop mode
How can I move an Excel spreadsheet onto my second monitor. Word and Internet provide no problems, I just click & drag. Same way. You have to have the application window in a non-maximised state though, and you can then drag it from one to the other, or even size it so it spreads across the two screens completely. If I have the window maximised though, I am unable to drag it from screen to screen. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�-------------------------...

Import from Database using field from excel.
I would like to update a cell in Excel with a date and then somehow have the Excel document import data from an outside SQL database with the new date. I can hardcode the date in the database lookup(& it works now) but I would like to instead have it refer to cell on the page. Is this a possibility ? Thanks, BD PS. One more quick question... is there a way to execute a stored procedure against a SQL Database and get the records from that query ? (I can work around this one... created views) Mostly wondering for future projects. BD Check out here http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/...

Using .mst files for outlook settings
Hi When I use a .mst file with Office2000 to install outlook 2000, the setup pickes up the .mst file settings but not all of the outlook settings are set. The setup has picked up the "Corporate or Workgroup" setting but not the rest of the settings such as the Exchange server and so on. When I open outlook after setup I'm asked to enter these details. Any Ideas Regards Gareth ...

Using a SQL Job to run an unattended Integration with Integration
Is there a way to run an Integration using a sql job instead of using a Windows Scheduled task. I am using SQL Optimizer so I do not need to log into Great Plains first. Lewis: Yes. You would first create a .bat file (DOS program). In this batch file, you move to the Integration Manager folder (optional), then you would use the command line called IMRun.exe located in this folder (IMRun.Exe "IntegrationName" -Refer documentation) . Once you create the batch file, you would call this batch file using a DTS package within SQL EM. Then you would schedule a SQL job to call this D...

Huge file drag and drop icons
This has probably already been covered a long time ago, but I just started using Vista because it was on a computer I was given. The problem is that whenever I try to drag a file from one folder to another in Windows Explorer, my target folder is pretty much obscured by a huge, semi-transparent file icon which appears as soon as I begin to move the file. 1. What in the *world* were the developers thinking when they wrote this horrible "feature" into the OS? (Rhetorical question, since probably even *they* don't know...) 2. Why doesn't the size of the icon...

How to use a digital pad and pen to write?
I have been using an i-ball digital pad and pen, for writing on the screen of a portal. Now, that portal is not available. Kindly let me know how to do this on MS Word? ...

MFC or VC++ microsoft certification exam number
Please suggest me exam numbers for Microsoft certification in VC++ or MFC. Hi Susanna, see here for more Information: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.mspx http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Certified_Application_Developer My personal opinion: The Books are very good. Certification is someting i dont even think about it, since it says NOTHING about your real life skills! This is how i see this. And before someone say something: I ve seen a bunch of guys running around with a bag of certificates, the best you can...

Microsoft Office 2003
Hi I have installed Office 2003 on my new laptop with Office 2007and Vista. For some reason when I try to install the updates for 2003 I get the following message: "the expected version of your product was not found". Any idea what might be wrong? Microsoft doesn't recommend running multiple versions at the same time. If you do, it's generally suggested to install in release order: oldest to newest. Thus, the update installer is probably confused. Here's a super article by MVP Dian Chapman: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=...

would like to buy microsoft excel 2007 WORK BOOK
would like to buy microsoft excel 2007 WORK BOOK Check BestBuy or CompUSA or any other software distributor in your area. -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "MABAR" wrote: > would like to buy microsoft excel 2007 WORK BOOK ...

Confusing use of mail accounts
I have 3 mail accounts in Outlook 2003. When I reply to a message Outlook sometimes uses the default account, and sometimes one of the other two. Really weird behaviour. I can't see what account will be used until the message has been sent. Even if I select an account sometimes Outlook uses a different one. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? Outlook should sent via the account the item came in via. Do all three accounts work in whatever location you're at? "ekonomix@gmail.com" wrote: > I have 3 mail accounts in Outlook 2003. When I reply to a message > ...

icant use the paste special
how can i use paste special click on any cell that contains data or formula in ms-excel, now choose copy from edit menu, click on another cell where you want to paste special, choose edit menu --> paste special choose the any option from the window, and press ok to execute paste special. Kerala Ayurveda Treatments www.ayurvedatreatements.net Ayurveda- A natural way to perfect health. mail@ayurvedatreatments.net "amyka" wrote: > how can i use paste special > paste special is only available when you "copy", not when you "cut" --Carlos "am...

Can't use email
XP SR2 / Outlook 2002 Last few days, when I try to send/receive email, I get a popup - "operation failed.' Not very descriptive. How do I troubleshoot this? Is your ISP having any issues? "J Lunis" <jay.lunis@gmail.com> wrote in message news:En%8g.5$n14.0@fe03.lga... > XP SR2 / Outlook 2002 > Last few days, when I try to send/receive email, I get a popup - > "operation failed.' Not very descriptive. How do I troubleshoot this? ...

Unread mail in deleted Items/ icon on titlebar
Hi, When there is unread mail in Deleted Items, the icon on the title bar shows that you got new mail. Is it possible to set that unread mail in Deleted Items folder automaticly get the status Read? Regards Petter ...

Update a vaule of a cell after using it for a calculation
Is it possible to perform a calculation on a cell using it value an then to update that cell with the new value created by th calculation. I know this will perform a circular reference, but I'm sure I have see somewhere a way around this. Any help muchly appreciated. Example A1 = 4 B1 = 10 I want the value of A1 to change after performing the followin calculation - A1 = sum (B1 - A1) A1 should update from "4" to "6 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not really possible with formulas. you have to use VBA / an event procedure. In your case the worksh...

Using Classifications with Invoices/Deluxe & Small Business 2003
I have rental properties and use the "classifications" function to separate my different properties. Several utility bills are paid by me and then I invoice the tenant, but I can't figure out how to attach the classification to the invoice, so it shows up when I want a financial statement for a particular property. Is there a way to do that and/or does 2006 Small Business address this? -- David ...

Microsoft Encounted a Problem...
I'm having a really hard time,I'm working in Access 07 and everytime I open my forms and open in design view and modify then try to close and am asked if I like to save and I select yes, a Error box comes up telling me that Microsoft Office has encounted a problem and needs to close. This is getting so frustrating....Then it'll open up my database and ask me to save it as a backup. Why is this happening? Please Help! Thanks in advance On Aug 15, 8:32 pm, teelee <tee...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm having a really hard time,I'm working in Access 07...