Matching Product Key with product ID

I lost my product map that links the product key with the produyct ID.
 Now I need to reinstall some computers but I don't know which product
key to enter without it not running because the same product key is
intalled on another macine on the network.  We have about 10 copies of
Mac office 2004.  Any idea how I can matche them up without having to
reinstall everyones machine again.

Thanks
Gustavo Gomez

Contact MS they will guide you to correct steps. I know few people who had
lost their product ID and they were helped by MS

Naren

"Gustavo G" <gustavo.gomez@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I lost my product map that links the product key with the produyct ID.
>  Now I need to reinstall some computers but I don't know which product
> key to enter without it not running because the same product key is
> intalled on another macine on the network.  We have about 10 copies of
> Mac office 2004.  Any idea how I can matche them up without having to
> reinstall everyones machine again.
>
> Thanks
> Gustavo Gomez

0
n_saggu (4)

Envent ID 1000 Source Office 11
Hi to all: This computer crashes while in Outlook. Suddenly closes the application and the opens the application again and you may continue working on it. I would like to know what is causing this to crash. This computer was upgraded from 98 to XP in order to install Office Professional Edition 2003. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. Denise HTTP://EVENTID.NET Microsoft Office 10 Type Error Description Faulting application <application exe>, version <application version>, faulting module <dll module>, version <dll module>, fault address <me...

"Enter key" default
The A2003 default on forms when the enter key is pressed following entry of text in a text box is to clear the field, or at least it appears to be the default. Where's the setting where the enter key would otherwise be the equivalent of pressing the tab key or moving the focus with the mouse....... something other than clearing what was just typed. Thanks, Bill On the text box's property dialog, on the 'other' tab, look for Enter Key Behavior. You have a choice of Default or New Line in Field. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Au...

dynamic sub menus without command ids
Hi, I am trying to create dynamic submenus without predefined command ids. Having overridden OnMenuSelect, I dynamically generate the menu items (when the correct menu to be opened), replacing an original dummy entry with the id ID_DAR0: int c = pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->GetMenuItemCount(); for(int x = 0; x < c; x++) pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->RemoveMenu(0, MF_BYPOSITION); for(int m=0; m<=m_pDoc->m_namenD.GetUpperBound(); m++) pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->AppendMenu( MF_STRING, ID_DAR0, m_pDoc->m_name...

How do Installation Codes and Product IDs relate to each other?
I have recently taken an IS role in a small company, and am attempting to establish a baseline of all software assets. On one hand I have a box of Office v.X disks. They have CD Key printed on the box for installation (e.g. Q3JY9-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-35F7Y) On the other hand, I have a building full of machines with Office installed on them. "About Office" shows you the product ID code (e.g. 55988-xxx-xxxxxxx-12281). So how can I relate the two? i.e. how can I work out which Cd Key was used on which machine? Thanks for any assistance! Cheers, Juz Fairly positive that for Office X th...

my letter keys are locked how do I unlock them on another machine
On my note book the typing keys are locked How do I unlock please ...

Product catalog
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0129_01C4642A.A15D3220 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there a way to navigate the items in a Great Plains company the way = you can in e-commerce portals? So far the only thing I can come up with = is to create some sort of report but I feel there should already be a = built-in utility for this. --=20 El que persevera insiste Sergio Florez M. Medell=EDn, Colombia ------=_NextPart_000_0129_01C4642A.A15D3220 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8...

Matching Product Key with product ID
I lost my product map that links the product key with the produyct ID. Now I need to reinstall some computers but I don't know which product key to enter without it not running because the same product key is intalled on another macine on the network. We have about 10 copies of Mac office 2004. Any idea how I can matche them up without having to reinstall everyones machine again. Thanks Gustavo Gomez Contact MS they will guide you to correct steps. I know few people who had lost their product ID and they were helped by MS Naren "Gustavo G" <gustavo.gomez@gmail.com> w...

Getting a Pointer to a Menu Item given its Item ID
What is the best way to get a pointer to a menu item given its Menu Item ID? I am hoping I will not have to write code to recurse by item position through all menu items to find the ID that matches. I want to find it this way instead of by position because I do not want the code to break if a menu item is added above the sought for item. I would just get a CMenu pointer to the menu, check the number of items using GetMenuItemCount() and then get the ID for each item using GetMenuItemID() and find the one I'm looking for if I wanted to know the position. It's not really a po...

MAtch Question
Is there a way to match a word in a cell with other words? Example A1 = Ford Probe, B1 = Ford Escort, C1 = VW Bug A4 match the word probe. Hi not really sure what you're trying to do. What is your expected result in cell A4? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Lee" <allexandi9@mchsi.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:36C1399C-5EB8-4135-AB94-5F06A0719702@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to match a word in a cell with other words? Example A1 = Ford Probe, B1 = Ford Escort, C1 = VW Bug A4 match the word probe. What i would like to see is Ford Probe in cell A4. ...

Sender ID sp2
Hello all I recently isntalled sp2 and I have enabled sender id in reject mode. I now see some NDR messages that say Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Kirschners So Cal January Sent: 10/27/2005 11:14 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Tom Delay on 10/27/2005 11:12 AM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <bbserver.mydomain.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Sender ID (PRA) Not Permitted> Tom Delay is a user on my server. What is this message telling me?...

Help! Cannot find product key for trial of Publisher
I have downloaded the 60 day free trail of Publisher but cannot access the product key. I've done all the steps on the website and filled in my information but cannot find the correct key. The keys I tried did not work. I've spoken with 2 customer service reps but still cannot access the key! Help!! ...

Event ID: 602; Source: ESE... What do you suggest?
Hi All, Suddenly I started getting the event ids 602 of the source ESE in application log on the Exchange server (Exchange 2003)... Desription: Information Store (6488) Storage Group3: Database 'G:\EXCHSRVR\mdbdata\priv_2.edb': Background clean-up skipped pages. The database may benefit from widening the online maintenance window during off-peak hours. If this message persists, offline defragmentation may be run to remove all skipped pages from the database. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Could you please let me know your thoughts on t...

System Manager - Public Folder Permissions
When I bring up the properties on a public folder in System Manager when I click on Client permissions I get the following error: An unknown error has occurred. ID no: 8004010f I can click on Admin rights with no problems. Any ideas? Thanks Dave Are you using System Manager on the server or on your workstation? If on your workstation, do you also have Outlook installed? If you have Outlook and ESM on the same machine, that could be the problem... Thanks, Richard Roddy Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

If statement..... Possible Match
Hi, I'm trying to make two fields that are similar. I create but it won't give me the result. FieldA : Baseball FieldB: Baseb Possible Match: Yes FieldA: Football FieldB: Football Possible Match: Yes FieldA: Baseball FieldB: Football Possible Match: NO Please help me if I did the right or not. Your help would be much appreciated. Possible Match: IIF([FieldA] like [FieldB],"Yes","NO") Thanks learning_codes@hotmail.com wrote: >I'm trying to make two fields that are similar. > >I create but it won't g...

arrow keys in word 2007
Hi everyone, I am unable to use my left and right arrow keys in Word 2007. They work as they should in other programs. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Stored Proc to find matches
Hi guys, I have been asked to write a tored proc that returns all the rows from a single table (easy enough), where words from an input parameter, comma separated, are found in the 'description' column. So, the 'WHERE' clause is a bit tricky. An example of an input parameter would be: 'fraud, murder, vehicle theft, aviation'. So, I need to search the description column and return the row if any (or all) of the matches are found. Could someone guide me here? I guess the comma separated text firsly needs to be split up somehow? Or, could dynamic SQL ...

calling Batch ID lookup in Payroll
I would like to know how to call UPR_Batch_ID_Lookup in payroll madule. Thanks in advance.. Thanks & regards vijay Hi Vijay, You would need to do the ff. 1. Use the "open form <FormName> return to <ReturnField>" 2. Optional. Set the 'Batch ID' of window UPR_Batch_ID_Lookup to the current return field value if you want the lookup to show 3. Set the 'UPR Batch Origin' of window UPR_Batch_ID_Lookup to either computer or manual (1 or 2) 4. Run the 'Redisplay Button' of window UPR_Batch_ID_Lookup Hope this helps. --Marvs This posting is...

problem with MATCH function
Hi, i try to use match to search some value. When i run it, excel displays an error 13 : type mismatch. Here is my code: Set rngCrit1 = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Backup").Range("G1:G65536") Set rngCrit2 = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Backup").Range("H1:H65536") Set rngCrit3 = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Backup").Range("K1:K65536") Dim varTest As Variant varTest = WorksheetFunction.Match(ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Programs").Range("G" & iCounter).Value & ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Programs").Range("H" & i...

Handling return key in text input field
I'm developing a dialog-based MFC application. It has a couple of text input fields. I've discovered that if I press return in either of these fields, the application exits. For now, I've worked round it by setting the multiline property, but I don't really want multiline fields. I just want to ignore the return key. How can I do this please? You can override OnOK and refrain from calling the base class. In VC++ 7.1 or higher, you could add a command handler for IDOK and refrain from calling CDialog::OnOk from that. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "News" &...

Transaction matching NOT
What are the "rules" for money's matching transactions? I find that it constantly mismatches items when the name is different and the amount is different. Is there a way to direct it to "only" match exact amaounts? I don't need it to attempt to match to similar entries. Money 2004 deluxe. Scott I have the exact same issue. Have you had any luck finding out why the problem exists or how to fix it? >-----Original Message----- >What are the "rules" for money's matching transactions? I >find that it constantly mismatches items when the...

I have two columns (A) and (G) that have like product codes however
I have two columns (A) and (G) that have like product codes however they are not in any particular order. In columns (H) and ( i ) are bin numbers that are associated with the product codes in column (G) I would like to put these bin numbers in columns (E) and (F) Example of what my worksheet looks like: Prod Code Item Name Location Qty Prod Code Bin 1 Bin 2 BD0036 Oxygen 10 2 BD0100 25 42 BD0100 Vent 15 16 BD0036 17 64 What I would like for it to look like: Product Code Item N...

When I select a word, the backspace key doesn't delete it
When I select a word or phrase that I would like to delete, I use the mouse to highlight the selected area, then click backspace. However, all of a sudden the backspace key doesn't delete it.... I must use the delete key. This change happened over night, and I don't know how to remedy it. Thanks In Word 2003, make sure that the "Typing replaces selection" is checked in Tools | Options, Edit tab. The corresponding option ("Typing replaces selected text") for Word 2007 is found at Office button | Word Option, Advanced category (look under "Editing...

Fixed Asset Delete by Class ID
I have a client that needs to delete a large amount of fixed assets, but does not want to use Clear Data. I need to be able to delete a range of assets by Asset Class. Has anyone written scripts or tried to do this in SQL? you can try this: Delete FAXXXXX where ASSETINDEX in (Select assetindex from FA00100 where assetclassid = 'enter class id here') The FA00100 has the class id field which you can filter on. with that in mind, you can replace the FAXXXXX with the following tables first and run it agains the company db: -- FA00200 (Asset Book Master) -- FA00300 ...

Update Ower ID of Contacts
I'd like to update the ower id of several contacts that I am importing for another assocate in a Production enviornment. I have the GUID for the contact owner but it does not look like I can import the contacts and update the owner id at the same time? RESOLVED: I figured it out, in my case I created a view to select all Contacts that were assigned to me from the import. I then selected that view under the Contacts. Selected all the contacts, then I clicked Assigned (face with the gree arrow button) and it took care of it automatically. On Jan 12, 9:17 am, "64 suicides" <br...

Event ID 12800 #2
Hello all, I've a issue that's is taking my sleep. Since the last full backup I'm getting the event ids in my exchange server: *********************** Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: Content Engine Event ID: 12800 Date: 4/9/2006 Time: 14:10:31 User: N/A Computer: SERVER0 Description: Message processing failed because there is not enough available memory (8007000E-80000000). For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. ************************ followed by this below: ************************ Event T...