Looking for FAX software FREE TRIAL - full function works w/ OS 9.2.2

Hi...

This is slightly off the NEWS topic, but I have spent 4 days searching this.

I desperately need to fax something and have no options. I had fax stuff on
my PC, but that PC is gone.

I have an iMAC  OS 9.2.2 and a good Epson scanner... but no fax software for
this computer.

is there any FREE TRIAL software for my system that is FULLY FUNCTIONAL TO
TRY ?

Please help as soon as you can...

Thanks in advance,

Kimi

You'd be best off searching the web via google or somesuch, though someone
may come along with a suggestion. Try different combinations of varying
phrases, here's a start:
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=OS+9+fax+software&ie=UTF
-8&oe=UTF-8

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

daiyaNOSPAM (1173)

can I free digital id?
http://www.thawte.com -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Brenda515" <Brenda515@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote Nothing, but fortunately, the crystal ball is working this morning. ...

Look at this security update
--jxzwdzfmberz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="csdobqyu"; type="multipart/alternative" --csdobqyu Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="vaemwcla" --vaemwcla Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your computer from the...

Back Order items from a Work Order
Customers want to create back orders for items on Work Orders that are out of stock and sale the remaining items. This allows them to group the items into one order but still create a back order for tracking the position of an item. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the m...

Idiots amd Noddys guide to Visual Basic for applications #2
Thanks Pal, Anyone, no any other good self starting web sites for Visual Basic Applications. Real noddy style at 1st, slowly building up. Thanks in advance, G -- grphillips ------------------------------------------------------------------------ grphillips's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15951 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275739 ...

CRM 4.0
Has anyone else come across this: I create 2 new organizations: Test1 Test2 Both organizations are are brand new, never been modified. Next, I go into each one individually and create a new entity called "new_car". Save & Publish All Customizations. Then I export all the customizations from Test1 and try to import them into Test2. it blows up with an error like: Customization Import failed. Error: OrganizationUI With Id = 853ecac5-a034-419a-a4d7-a7ef70965cee Does Not Exist I can see what it's doing - it assumes if the entity name is the same, that the FormID on th...

MX record question #2
I have one windows 2003 and one exchange on the same server need to receive the email from Internet. Did I need to setup a MX record in my own DNS server point to my own server. Or only need to add a MX record in the ISP to point to my server Internet IP address ? or both needed? thanks in advice. lamlam wrote: > I have one windows 2003 and one exchange on the same server need to > receive the email from Internet. Did I need to setup a MX record in > my own DNS server point to my own server. Or only need to add a MX > record in the ISP to point to my server Internet IP addre...

incrementing numbers #2
Hi Can anyone help? I've just created an invoice and saved it as a template. What I would like is for the invoice number to increment by one each time the template is opened. Is this possible. Also as we are part way into the financial year I could do with the first invoice number starting at 98 and incrementing by one the next time it is opened. Many thanks Paul Paul Be careful what you ask for....you may get it<g> Would you like the number to increase each time the workbook is opened even if no changes are made? Would you like the number to change when the workbook is clos...

gp 9.0 3.0
is there a sp3 for 9.0? I could not find on cust source but found reference to it with no link on google. my current version is 9.00.0281. thanks for any info On Sep 15, 7:17 pm, 2020 <2...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > is there a sp3 for 9.0? I could not find on cust source but found reference > to it with no link on google. > > my current version is 9.00.0281. > > thanks for any info Yes, infact SP4 for GP 9 is also out. Here's the link - https://mbs.microsoft.com/Cms/Templates/document/General.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID={AFD6E265-5A92-4BAC-A...

Visual Studio Tools #2
Hi All I am using visual studio 2005 and microsoft dynamics 9.0 . Is there any way to add the menu under cards or transaction , I mean to say other then the "Extra" menu . I had created the menu using Dexterity under the above mentioned menu . Hi Sandeep At this time Dexterity is the only tool which can create a new menu entry. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:dmusgrav@online.microso...

Hyperlink Macro to 2,500 PDF files?
Fellow Forum Members, I have 2,500 PDF ebooks on a variety of subjects all contained in one folder named "Ebooks". I already have all the 2,500 ebook titles inside Excel in Column A, Sheet 1. Now I want to hyperlink each title to the actual PDF file and doing this hyperlink operation 2,500 times is something I want to avoid like the plague. Can anyone out there please help me in developing a macro that would do this hyperlink operation automatically 2,500 times? I'm not a macro expert, but is it not possible to make Excel automically go to the same Ebook folder 2,500 times a...

Tasks on Task List w/o Update Emails
If you've checked the box saying "Keep an updated copy of this task on my task list" and then assigned the task to someone else, is there a way to have the task be continually updated on your task list without having to receive an email every time the task is updated? We don't want to receive numerous emails each time a task is assigned to someone else or changed at all, but we would like to be able to go to that task on our list, open it up, and see it's status. Is there a way to turn off those email notifications but still keep track of the task? Thanks ver...

OWA not working
We are migrating from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003. We used the exdeploy tool to guide us through the migration..joined the exchange 2003 server to an existing 5.5 site, moved the mailboxes over to the exchange 2003 server using system manager and then logged in with each users account so outlook would detect the new server. The only thing that is not working is the OWA. On each computer the web address defaults back to the old mail server login page. What needs to be done? ...

Out of Office Assistant Doesn't Work
Hello, I have one user who put their Out of Office assistant on, but it is not replying to any incoming messages. She has no rules setup in her Outlook. The config is Exchange 2003 and she has WinXP with Oulook 2003. Thanks, George Define not working. Not working for "anyone"? Do you get an Out of Office message if you send a message to her? By default, Out of Office to the Internet is disabled, but any internal users should get the OOF message. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) ...

Tab key press does not work when MS flex grid presend on CFormView Based views
When dynamically create a MS Flex Grid based grid control on a CFormView based view in MFC application, tab will stop working after one press which will put the last columns header of the grid control in focus and you could not tab anymore. You have to move the carrot to another control on the view manually using mouse, then the tab will start working again. This only happens with the .NET VS 2003 and 2005 compiler. Hi Dennis, I have performed some tests on this issue and could repro the problem in our side. In VS2003 and VS2005, if the MSFlexGrid control created dynamically withi...

Money 2003 Question #2
My computer froze and shut down with Microsoft money open. When I reboot and tried to open file it gives me an error "Money has detected that you did not close the file before exiting. Money now needs to verify the information in your file. Chose Yes. When I chose Yes, it says "repairing file" and then gives me the error that the password I entered was incorrect. Can anyone tell me how to prevent this situation? It's happened several times and takes me a long time to update my file from a back up version. You might want to try renaming the client.xml file. I...

debit cards #2
Some debit card transactions are posting multiple entries to my EDC Batch. Although the transaction appears to be only processed once at the POS, afterwards I notice that it is captured 2 or 3 times in the batch. (Note: although they all have approval codes, only one will have the card number). From my experience with the problem, it seems to occur when the tender screen is openned more than one time. And the reason we have to open the tender screen more than once could be because: 1. The customer misentered their pin, so we have to go back to the tender screen and reenter the amo...

Visio 2003: 2-D arrows and text orientation
I'd like to be able to rotate the text displayed on a 2-D arrow shape relative to the shape itself. Does anyone know how to do this? On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 19:35:34 -0400, "Mister Scary" <daniel_newhouse@earthlink.net> wrote: >I'd like to be able to rotate the text displayed on a 2-D arrow shape >relative to the shape itself. Does anyone know how to do this? with the shape selected, on the toolbar, select the small down arrow next to the Text Tool and select the Text Block Tool, the text area on the line will now not only be highlighted by green blocks but ...

Activating Trial Visio 2007
Unabale to activate a successfully downloaded trial version of Visio 2007. Keep getting the message now for 3 days running; "A communication error has occured. Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again in a few minutes". There is nothing wrong with my internet connection. I cannot get to talk to any Microsoft Technician as the phone no given does not connect. I do not even have the option of activating by phone being a trial version. Can anyone help? -- Ekeneoma ------=_NextPart_0001_2DA4BC8A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I...

Why my setting doesn't work?
I am trying to write a program similar to "ping".Like the example provided in MSDN,I call setsockopt function to set SO_RCVTIMEO value for my raw socket.And before I make a call to recvfrom,I call getsockopt to ensure that the value ihas been correctly set,and it has.But recvfrom does not return automatically when the specified timeout is exceeded,conversely ,it gets stuck permanently if no packet can be received. If anyone knows why ,could you please tell me what I should do to get the result I want?Thank you in advance for you help. ...

Exchange 2007
Hallo. we have enabled recipient filtering for our organization as we are requested to reject with a SMTP connection error messages addressed to non existent recipients as follows: EMC - Organization Configuration - Hub Transport - Anti-spam - Recipient Filtering enabled Block messages sent to recipients not listed in the GAL Still, if I telnet on port 25 I get a 250 2.1.5 Recipient OK message to a RCPT TO:non_existent_user@mydomain.com We have 2 Exchange 2007 SP1 servers: both are HubTransport+ClientAccess+Mailbox+UnifiedMessaging Exch1 is Windows Server 2003 Ent R2 SP2 ...

double mail #2
Help! When I receive my mail I always get two copies of each message. What can I do get get just one message and not two? I'm using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Comcast News Groups wrote: > Help! > When I receive my mail I always get two copies of each message. > What can I do get get just one message and not two? I'm using > Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Do you happen to have two connections set up to access the same mailbox? -- f.h. Can be caused by AV scanning software intergrated with OL "Comcast News Groups" <prussiaguy@comcast.net> w...

Overriding virtual function Equals affecting static Equals...
Please observe the code snippet: namespace OverrideEquals { class Human { public string name {get;set;} public override bool Equals(object obj) { Human h = obj as Human; if (h is Human) { if (this.name == h.name) return true; else return false; } else { Console.Write("Not a human:"); return false; } } public override int GetHa...

Problems with Historical Aged Trial Balance Report
I want to use this report in Reports>Sales>Trial Balance After I configured it but there are some customer that appear with the data in the wrong column (current/0-30 days) according their payment’s form. Thank in advance, Jose G. Jose, Could you provide more infomation? What data appears in the wrong column, invoices? credit memos? Also, what payment methods are you referring to? How are they setup? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "jose garcia" wrote: > I want to use this repo...

Block attachments #2
Hi I have WIn2003 +Exchange 2003 server and win2000 pro clients. Is there a way to block someone from sending attachments via exchange? Is the a way to block them from uploading files to web mails such as hotmail, yahoo? Than'x Shay You could restrict message size to prohibit most attachments but that is less than an ideal solution. You would be better looking for a 3rd party software or hardware solution. Nue "S" <s@s.com> wrote in message news:%23pTNF5BfGHA.1260@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have WIn2003 +Exchange 2003 server and win2000 pro clien...

Re: Outlook 2003, can it look like OXP?
The Preview Pane is now called the reading Pane. Go to the View drop down menu, go to Reading Pane submenu, select Bottom. The layout will be more like XP. The Folder List and the outlook Bar buttons will stay the way they are off to the left. -Patrick "John Smith" <etacr11inst@hotmail.com> wrote in news:e3LvfVUpDHA.2592@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl: > The Preview Pane is now called the reading Pane. Go to the View drop > down menu, go to Reading Pane submenu, select Bottom. The layout will > be more like XP. The Folder List and the outlook Bar buttons will stay > the...