Interesting update (12.1.7)

I just ran the updater and ran into an interesting situation. As it was
checking, a dialog box popped up to tell me to quit the Microsoft AU
Daemon. After checking around, I found that this was in my login items,
but there didn't appear to be any possible way to quit it, other than
completely eliminating it from the startup items list.

After I'd done that, the update went without a hitch. But it sure would
have been nice to have known how to quit that daemon -- I had a nervous
few minutes there. <G>
--
Sandy
sw.foster 1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)

On 4/15/09 12:40 PM,  "Sandy Foster" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> I just ran the updater and ran into an interesting situation. As it was
> checking, a dialog box popped up to tell me to quit the Microsoft AU
> Daemon. After checking around, I found that this was in my login items,
> but there didn't appear to be any possible way to quit it, other than
> completely eliminating it from the startup items list.
>
> After I'd done that, the update went without a hitch. But it sure would
> have been nice to have known how to quit that daemon -- I had a nervous
> few minutes there. <G>

The MAU shows up in the Dock as a icon. You can quit it there.

--
Diane

In article <C60B89AD.1DEDE%EntourageHelp@gmail.com>,
 Diane Ross <EntourageHelp@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/15/09 12:40 PM,  "Sandy Foster" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I just ran the updater and ran into an interesting situation. As it was
> > checking, a dialog box popped up to tell me to quit the Microsoft AU
> > Daemon. After checking around, I found that this was in my login items,
> > but there didn't appear to be any possible way to quit it, other than
> > completely eliminating it from the startup items list.
> >
> > After I'd done that, the update went without a hitch. But it sure would
> > have been nice to have known how to quit that daemon -- I had a nervous
> > few minutes there. <G>
>
> The MAU shows up in the Dock as a icon. You can quit it there.

Thanks, Diane, but that's just the problem -- it didn't show up in the
dock at all. :S The only place I can find the daemon (other than the app
in the application folder, and that wasn't open, either) was in my login
items. BTW, it reappeared there after I told the application to check
automatically for updates.

--
Sandy
sw.foster 1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)
http://www.sandymike.net
0
invalid (293)
4/15/2009 11:12:32 PM
On 4/15/09 4:12 PM,  "Sandy Foster" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Thanks, Diane, but that's just the problem -- it didn't show up in the
> dock at all. :S The only place I can find the daemon (other than the app
> in the application folder, and that wasn't open, either) was in my login
> items. BTW, it reappeared there after I told the application to check
> automatically for updates.

It's one of those catch 22 things. To access MAU you do it from Help in any
Microsoft application, but you need to quit all before running the updaters.

I like to download manually from Mactopia. Then I log out/in with Shift key
down to disable all applications including the hidden  ones. I run the
updater I downloaded, then I restart.

--
Diane

In article <C60BC27C.1DF98%EntourageHelp@gmail.com>,
 Diane Ross <EntourageHelp@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/15/09 4:12 PM,  "Sandy Foster" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Thanks, Diane, but that's just the problem -- it didn't show up in the
> > dock at all. :S The only place I can find the daemon (other than the app
> > in the application folder, and that wasn't open, either) was in my login
> > items. BTW, it reappeared there after I told the application to check
> > automatically for updates.
>
> It's one of those catch 22 things. To access MAU you do it from Help in any
> Microsoft application, but you need to quit all before running the updaters.

Exactly. :S

> I like to download manually from Mactopia. Then I log out/in with Shift key
> down to disable all applications including the hidden  ones. I run the
> updater I downloaded, then I restart.

And logging in with the Shift key is exactly what I should have done --
if I'd realized that there was going to be a problem. <G> I'll try to
remember to do that next time. Thanks again!

--
Sandy
sw.foster 1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)
http://www.sandymike.net
0
invalid (293)
4/16/2009 1:18:54 AM
On 4/15/09 6:18 PM,  "Sandy Foster" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> And logging in with the Shift key is exactly what I should have done --
> if I'd realized that there was going to be a problem. <G> I'll try to
> remember to do that next time. Thanks again!

This is good for any major application that uses an updater. I do this for
Adobe & Microsoft applications updates and installs. Any application that is
open when files are being written to and changed could be affected.

$#@! happens.

--
Diane

I was wondering, could you add an option to MAU to just download the installer to the desktop? This way, one could save a copy if they needed it later. I know you can get it from Mactopia, but it would just be a nice feature.
On 4/15/09 7:22 PM,  "kehrer1701@officeformac.com"
<kehrer1701@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I was wondering, could you add an option to MAU to just download the installer
> to the desktop? This way, one could save a copy if they needed it later. I
> know you can get it from Mactopia, but it would just be a nice feature.

I agree it would be nice, but that option is not available. Be sure to send
feedback to Microsoft requesting this option.

Send feedback to Microsoft.

When working in Office, you can use the �Send Feedback� option under the
Help menu in all of the Office applications or visit

<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/suggestions.mspx>

--
Diane

ever since I update office is running terrible. Can I "un-install 12.1.7?

I opened and closed a file which was originally 400k and after working with it in 12.1.7 it saved at 26meg.

What do I do????????
We retail and wholesale AAAAA+grade replica handbags in China. We can ship
the parcel to any address in the world via EMS,DHL,UPS,TNT.We accept
WesternUnion,T/T(Bank transfer), Moneygram,Visa or MasterCard payment. We
provide Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Fedi, Chanel, Chole, Hermes, Coach, Prada,
Miumiu, Balenciaga, Jimmychoo, and Dior replica handbags of AAAAA quality.
Also we can offer OEM and ODM service for high quality handbags.If you have
need,Please contact us.
wholesale AAAAA+grade replica handbags in China link:
http://www.7handbag.com/
Louis Vultton AAAAA+grade Replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Louis_Vultton_Handbags_1.html

Louis Vultton 2009 Collection handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/2009_Collection_86.html

Louis Vultton Mahina handbags http://www.7handbag.com/Mahina_3.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Canvas handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Canvas_2.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Jokes handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Jokes_4.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Tisse handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Tisse_15.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Mirge handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Mirge_6.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Denim handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Denim_7.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Mini Lin handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Mini_Lin_8.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Leopard handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Leopard_9.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Rivets handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Rivets_10.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Miroir handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Miroir_11.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Perfornis handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Perfornis_12.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Vernis handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Vernis_13.html

Louis Vultton Monogram Dentelle handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Monogram_Dentelle_14.html

Louis Vultton White Murakami handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/White_Murakami_70.html

Louis Vultton Black Murakami handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Black_Murakami_71.html

Louis Vultton Luggage handbags http://www.7handbag.com/Luggage_17.html

Louis Vultton Damier Canvas handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Damier_Canvas_18.html

Louis Vultton Damier Geant handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Damier_Geant_20.html

Louis Vultton Taiga Leather handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Taiga_Leather_21.html

Louis Vultton Suhali Leather handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Suhali_Leather_22.html

Louis Vultton Epi Leather handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Epi_Leather_23.html

Louis Vultton Utah Leather handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Utah_Leather_24.html

Gucci Handbags AAAAA+grade replica handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Gucci_Handbags_2.html

2009 new Gucci AAAAA+grade replica handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/2009_New_Gucci_Bags_84.html

Gucci AAAAA+grade replica bags
http://www.7handbag.com/Gucci_Replica_Bags_59.html

Gucci AAAAA+grade replica wallet
http://www.7handbag.com/Gucci_Replica_Wallet_75.html

Fendi AAAAA+grade replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Fendi_Handbags_3.html

Chanel AAAAA+grade Replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Chanel_Handbags_4.html

2009 new model Chanel AAAAA+grade replica handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/2009_New_Chanel_bags_87.html

Chanel AAAAA+grade replica handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Chanel_Replica_Bags_58.html

Chanel AAAAA+grade replica Wallet
http://www.7handbag.com/Chanel_Replica_Wallets_74.html

Chloe AAAAA+grade Replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Chloe_Handbags_5.html

Hermes AAAAA+grade Replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Hermes_Handbags_6.html

2009 new model AAAAA+grade Replica handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/2009_New_Hermes_bags_83.html

Hermes Birkin AAAAA+grade Replica replica handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Hermes_Birkin_Bags_65.html

Hermes AAAAA+grade Replica Wallet
http://www.7handbag.com/Hermes_Wallet_81.html

Coach AAAAA+grade Replica handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Coach_handbags_7.html

2009 new model Coach AAAAA+grade Replica handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/2009_New_Coach_bags_82.html

Coach AAAAA+grade Replica handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Coach_Replica_Bags_72.html

Coach AAAAA+grade Replica Wallet
http://www.7handbag.com/Coach_Replica_Wallets_73.html

Prada AAAAA+grade Replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Prada_Handbags_8.html

2009 new model AAAAA+grade Replica handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/2009_New_Prada_Bags_85.html

Prada AAAAA+grade Replica Replica handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/2008_Collection_bags_61.html

Prada AAAAA+grade replica bags
http://www.7handbag.com/Prada_Replica_Bags_62.html

Miumiu AAAAA+grade Replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Miumiu_Handbags_9.html

Balenciaga AAAAA+grade Replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Balenciaga_Handbags_10.html

JimmyChoo AAAAA+grade Replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/JimmyChoo_Handbags_11.html

Christian Dior AAAAA+grade Replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Christian_Dior_Handbags_12.html

Marc Jacobs AAAAA+grade Replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Marc_Jacobs_Handbags_15.html

Bottega Veneta AAAAA+grade Replica Handbags
http://www.7handbag.com/Bottega_Veneta_Handbags_16.html

0
handbag
4/28/2009 5:11:30 AM
The direct answer to your question is No you cannot "uninstall" the 12.1.7
update... But there's no doubt in my mind that it isn't the reason your file
ballooned in size. That is more likely due to whatever would be included in
what you so vaguely refer to as "working with it".

If you provide specifics about the file's origin, file format, nature of
content, etc. perhaps someone can help get it right.

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 4/27/09 11:57 PM, in article 59b721bb.8@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"Sailor@officeformac.com" <Sailor@officeformac.com> wrote:

> ever since I update office is running terrible. Can I "un-install 12.1.7?
>
> I opened and closed a file which was originally 400k and after working with it
> in 12.1.7 it saved at 26meg.
>
> What do I do????????

Outlook Contacts: 1 item out of sync
I'm just now getting down to organising my contacts, and learning how to use the Contacts app. I have about 20 contacts set up and they appear in both Outlook 2002 Contacts and on my Pocket PC (in both the built-in Contacts app and in the Pocket Informant version). All except just one entry, which persists in Outlook despite having been deleted on my PPC. I can see nothing distinctive about it. Is there some likely explanation I've missed please? Obviously, my next step will be to delete it directly from Outlook, but I'm curious to know why it's not syncing. Meanwhile I've...

Please help #7
I have 2 front-end servers (OWA 2003 servers) and 3 backend servers (Exchange 2003 clustering). -- users have no problem login to Outlook 2003 to access email. -- users using OWA 2003, after keyin the user id & password on the pop-up credential windows. It shows an error page below, this happened even using internal LAN workstations. Thus, nothing to do with firewall. -- the last thing i did was upgraded all Windows 2003 servers to SP1 and all Exchange 2003 to SP1. Pls HELP..... The page cannot be displayed........... ........................................ HTTP 500 - Internal serv...

Autonumber 12-14-07
IS there anyway to reset the autonumber feature in a table back to zero? I am using the autonumber feature as an accession number with the following format 07-####. As the end of the year approaches I need to archive this years records and start with 08-###0. Can this be done easily? TIA The Access Autonumber is designed to provide a unique row identifier. It is NOT guaranteed to be sequential (if this is what you mean by an "accession number"). It is generally unfit for human consumption. If you need a guaranteed-sequential number, you'll have to create your own pro...

Last Updated Filed
What event triggers the update of the field LastUpdated in the Items table? Marc This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0280_01C7F013.BD3F8510 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0281_01C7F013.BD3F8510" ------=_NextPart_001_0281_01C7F013.BD3F8510 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Marc, Depends on what version you have as its been fixed and broken many times = over the last year!=20 Look it up on CustomerSource hotfix list. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Poin...

Take a look at the correction update
--ihqexvwvlznjwudix Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="xuzikszmnh"; type="multipart/alternative" --xuzikszmnh Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="uvrjpsddwlnwfr" --uvrjpsddwlnwfr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Client this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the sec...

Losing email in Windows live mail on Windows 7
I am losing some emails that come into my mailbox. I can read it in the Quick View "Unread emails" view but it does not show up in my Inbox or in any other folders. Open that inbox folder, than click View, Show or hide, Show all = messages. If you don't see the View button, press Alt first. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Virgil" <Virgil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:19D2BA1C-BBF4-4E10-8CDC-6BC3406D2E77@microsoft.com... >I am losing some emails that ...

cannot see updated DLs in Outlook
With my usual Exchange admins both on vacay, I've been charged with creating/updating distribution lists. We're in a Windows2003 and Exchange2003 environment. I've changed permissions on the DL. Updated them to Global/Distribution in AD and synched the DCs using AD Sites and Services (for grins). Still nothing in the address book on the client side. I'm going to peruse the event logs on the Exchange box next, but meanwhile if any of you have an idea of what's going on.... Thanks, JM You can try the following steps (very basic): 1. Go to ADUC, properties of any one DG...

Updating Financial Institutions for Money 2004
I have money 2004 and I am setting up online services. American Funds is not listed as a financial institution. I know American Funds IS listed for Money 2006 after viewing the list of financial institutions supported by 2006 online. Anyone know how to update financial institutions for Money 2004 or do you know why it's not there? In microsoft.public.money, "C Jensen" <C Jensen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have money 2004 and I am setting up online services. American Funds is not >listed as a financial institution. I know American Funds IS listed f...

excel 97 SR-1
I am presently using above in office 97 - can I get font animation (ie: flashing fonts, cells etc.,) as I can get in Word Excel doesn't support this. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "ableclean" <ableclean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC1CA653-25F1-4739-8565-656A774185AD@microsoft.com... >I am presently using above in office 97 - can I get font >animation (ie: > flashing fonts, cells etc.,) as I can get in Word ...

Internet Connections / News Updates Money 2004
I know that my internet connection works. I can view webpages with IE and also Money 2004. When I click on the update now links the message says that it goes through but the updates are not showing up. Also, when I am trying to setup my passwords for my bank accounts it needs to connect to the internet but It says I have no internet connection set up. I am using Adelphia Cable as my ISP. I contacted them and they say it is not their end why Money cant connect. I was given a cd to automatically setup my internet I did not manually configure anything. If you know anything about th...

windows 7 pro 64bit installing 32bit app
i am installing a 32 bit app on a 64 bit win7 platform it registers regsize32.ocx in the install but when i try and load the app it fails on that file and i can not run regsvr32 as the file is not present where does win7 place 32 but drivers like program files x86 You will find the 32bit version of regsvr32 at c:\windows\syswow64. The ocx might be in the same folder as regsvr32 or could be in the folder where you installed the app (\program files(x86)). "Stuart Macleod" <StuartMacleod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A82A204E-43C3-4BB6-9691-6DB4...

opened Excel w/sheet from email attachment, updated, saved & cant
I emailed an Excel worksheet from my office to my home - opened it from my Outlook Express folder - updated file extensively - saved several times during the four hours I worked - closed & now can't find the updated file. I forgot I had opened it from the email and never saved it to my C drive. However, I saved it several times while I was working on it. Shouldn't the file in my email be the updated saved file? It's not and I can't find it anywhere. I believe this happened once before to me. Any suggestion would be appreciated. I've lost a lot of work if the file...

characters in 1 col, 1 per row
Hi all, I want to transform the text of a worddocument to Excel in a special way. In my case text is just a number of words in a number of lines (nothing special about headers, footers etc.), so something comparable with this post. I want in Excel the first charachter of the text in A1, the second in A2 and so on. This email document would result in: H i a l l , I w a n t etc. I can't figure out how to do this, your help wil be appreciated. Jack Sons The Netherlands ...

Integration Manager
I have a customer integration which runs fine the first time. If I re-run it it fails with the following message: Beginning integration... DOC 1 ERROR: Internet Information for Address 'PRIMARY' already exists; cannot insert. Integration Failed The destination edit mode is set to Insert and Update. You want to take out the your address information for the integration manager on the next reruns. There are certain fields that will work with integration manager only once. After the first run, the field is then a Key field on another table, in this case the "Address ID" fi...

Importing portfolio to Netscape 7.2
Having trouble viewing portfolio with IE6.0 Updates every minute regardless of update freq settings. Cannot do any work. Therefore...... Is there a way to import my stock portfolio from Microsoft Money online server into Netscape 7.2 "Money & Business" portfolio ? If I have to rebuild it from scratch in Netscape, it would take a month to re-enter all the historical buy and sell activity. If I do not, all Gains & Losses YTD and over-all will be false. Thanks for any help. Jim. ...

Complex IF, more than 7 nests
I have a test that needs to run against 5 pair of data (total number of 25 combinations) using IF and AND. The TRUE result of the IF statement will perform an array calculation. The problem is that Excel limits the number of nested IF statements to seven. How would you go about doing this? I'm sure there is a more appropriate, powerful way that I'm just not aware of as an intermediate user. Example: Task phrased in plain English: Step 1: Look at value for This Week's Incentive Bands, New Contract to determine which array to use for "New Incentives" calculation. I'...

Recent update 6/8
I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. Running XP. I had to use restore after today's updates -- dlg "CowsyW" wrote: > I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. > Running XP. ...

interest/inflation formula help
Could someone please do this formula for me. �300,000 to work out its worth each year (including interest) Then deduct cost of living % (inflation) each year. So �300,000 (at 6% interest) = �318000 deduct (inflation at say 3%)= �308460 (this would be its net worth say after one year I would use rows A1 to J10 for the actual amounts and would use 2 cells in row 2 for the interest rate and for the inflation figure, this way I could change the rates without altering the formula. I hope this makes sense. thanks There are a heap of financial functions built into excel. Look up PV ...

Office 2007 non-commercial use + Code 78F when updating
Hi All, Have a couple questions relating a Vista/Office 2007. We bought a sony vaio laptop that came pre-intalled with a trial license of office 2007. I un-installed Office completely and install a fresh copy of our partner license copy of office 2007, but when loading any office application now its shows 'Microsoft Outlook non-commercial use' and same for word,excel, etc. Anyone have any idea why this is? Second question is relating to windows updates in Vista; I get an error Code 78F when trying to install any update, and the soultions i try doesnt seem to resolve this issue....

move Mailbox #7
Move Mail Box fails becasue of having lot of courrtion in mailbox. but mailbox opens sucessfully in outlook and i can read all the emails from outlook. Hi, The mailbox move manager will give you a report (you have to check this before you hit 'finish'). It will show tell you the corrupt items in the mailbox - their subject and location. You can then get the user to delete them, before re-running the move. Alternatively you can just set your corrupt item count to be the 'same +1' as the total number of corrupt messages in the mailbox. If the user can open and read...

no updates since 2008
I am trying to update an old machine, but when I go to the express otion, it comes back with no updates are needed. I look on the history and the last updat is from June of 2008. Any clues why this is happening? dms21032 wrote: > I am trying to update an old machine, but when I go to the express > otion, it comes back with no updates are needed. I look on the > history and the last updat is from June of 2008. Any clues why > this is happening? No clues as to what OS and what service pack it might be? Even what architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) the OS is... So - n...

increment a value by 1
How do I increment, automatically, a cell by 1 if a condition is met? If one of my cells reaches 10k I want another cell to increment by 1. Can anyone help me if this function can be done? Thank you, Ron Do you want the increment only when it changes from below 10K to above 10K, or anytime is is above 10K? -- Gary's Student "Workshops" wrote: > How do I increment, automatically, a cell by 1 if a condition is met? If one > of my cells reaches 10k I want another cell to increment by 1. Can anyone > help me if this function can be done? > Thank you, Ron Increm...

Column names are 1,2,3,....
I just noticed today that the column names in my excel spreadsheets are no longer alphabetical, but are numerical. The column marked "1" is defined by excel as column "1C", and row "1" is defined as row "1R". How can I get the column names to change back to the alphabet? Thanks Hi! G! Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good...

MS CRM 1.2 and MS SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES
CAN MS CRM 1.2 CO-EXIST WITH MS SQL SERVER 2000 REPORTING SERVICES? WE CAN ONLY GET EITHER CRM OR REPORT SERVICES TO WORK NOT BOTH. THANKS. Yes, they can co-exist. Also, please DON'T SHOUT. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:08:02 -0700, HEC <HEC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: CAN MS CRM 1.2 CO-EXIST WITH MS SQL SERVER 2000 REPORTING SERVICES? WE CAN ONLY GET EITHER CRM OR REPORT SERVICES TO WORK NOT BOTH. THANKS. Could you please enlighten us Matt? If one has CRM 1.2 in...

Money 2004 Principal / Interest Load Payments
Hi All! I'm having problems with Money 2004 Deluxe and the calculated principal and interest on loan payments. When I set up the account(s), I told Money to create the payments. The first time I used the payment entries the calculations worked correctly. Then next time, they did not and assigned the entire payment to the principal (if only I could get the back to do that). Is this caused by some kind of corruption in the program or data file? Is anyone else having problems with calculated interest in payments? - Glen ...