installation

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I buy Office 2008 and when I try to install, it says my computer is running a newer version and won't install. I don't have office, and not a newer version.
0
willc73

Post Install issue!
I have installed CRM to the same Windows 2003 server as AD and SQL. Just for testing - I know what your thinking. Any how after the install when I try to add users I always get "Insufficient rights to add user contact admin" I have gone through the Implementation guide step by step. I have installed this to another Windows 2003 server with the same results. I have looked through about 40 pages of posts on this site and no one seems to have had this issue. Any thoughts? You have not assigned your self a license >-----Original Message----- >I have installed CRM to ...

CRM V1.2 and SBS 2003 Not Working installation issues
Greetings and Happy New Year My Question is why doesn't CRM behave correctly? Environemnt is SBS2003 Premium Exchange Configred and running correctly. ISA running using 2 Nics. Domain with active directory running ok. SQL 2000 with service packs 3a applied. IIS running ok default websites all accessable. Firstly i followed the IG for SBS2003(Fresh Install with all updates) all prerequisites were ticked off prior to installation. Install procedure was followed to the letter. Results :( http://localhost causes IE to spit up You do not have permissions to view this Web Site. What ...

Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:\Windows\Installer\
Installing Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista 32 SP1 products this error. Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:\Windows\Installer\...) Contact Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS) for assistance. ...

Re-Installing Home and Student 2007 after completing product recov
I have had to complete a product recovery on my laptop to overcome several system errors. I no longer have Office 2007 installed on the computer. I downloaded Office 2007 from the web so do not have an install disk but I do have a purchased licence key for the Office 2007. Is there any way of downloading Office 2007 Home and Student again in UK using this product key and without purchasing the software again? Thanks You allready received the answer in your other post "Sarah001" <Sarah001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6942847B-5D01-4605-805D...

Just installed Outlook
I recently reinstalled Windows XP Professional and yesterday I installed Microsoft Office 2003 (just Outlook and Word). From the previous windows installation I had backed up my pst files and rules etc and so I replaced them back on this new installation. Now I am having a major problem where I am receiving emails no problem but recipients are not receiving my sent emails until several hours after I send them. The messages 'seem' to be sent ok on Outlook (no errors or anything) and they don't lie in my outbox - they appear in the sent items folder immediately as expected. I'...

Installing Exchange Email Router Setup
When I install Exchange Email Router on our exchange server, we get the following error: Action Microsoft.crm.setup.exchange.installserviceAction failed Object reference not set to an instance of an object. The progress bar ends at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Exchange.SinkServiceInstaller Does anyone have an idea what could cause this? Thx in advance ...

How to install software on a terminal server/use microsoft office through RDP
My boss is asking me to figure this out, so I do not know all the configurations he is using. I can tell you its Windows server 2k3. He wants to be able to RDP to server, and work physically on the server. He also needs to have office 2003 license installed. So the greater question is "how to use ms office 2k3 through RDP on microsoft 2003 server?" -- jgosney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jgosney's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/159717.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1277...

Downloaded version of PPT2007 does not install.
I have downloaded X12-30196.exe and X13-40150.exe (took about 7 hours on DSL)and neither will install. The box reads this installation has failed. I am running Vista on my new computer. Can you help? -- John Rogers What has this got to do with MS Publisher, the subject of this newsgroup. If that download is from Microsoft Launch promo, you must follow the directions exactly as stated in the folder. "John Rogers" <lost@aol.com> wrote in message news:E624A4C4-6C11-49ED-9F52-77AD81616E36@microsoft.com... >I have downloaded X12-30196.exe and X13-40150.exe (took about 7 ho...

Problem Installing BP SDK
When I try to install BP SDK I get "Visual Studio.NET has not been detected" I have installed VS2005. Does the SDK not recognize this? Is there a workaround? ...

Installing Explorer 8 Problems
When it is extacting files it gives error: The procedure entry point SHRegGetValueW can not be located in the dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll What does this mean?? "Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06955CD3-ACFD-4425-B45C-B0FBBD335D5A@microsoft.com... > When it is extacting files it gives error: The procedure entry point > SHRegGetValueW can not be located in the dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll > What does this mean?? That your OS needs to be updated. ...

Can I uninstall office xp if I have installed office 2007?
I am getting updates from office xp that are cluttering my disc space, but I use office 2007. Can I uninstall these updates or are they needed by 2007 also? If you still have officexp installed, uninstall it "Linda" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83D189CF-EC33-4D49-B7CE-760EF1AB34E5@microsoft.com... >I am getting updates from office xp that are cluttering my disc space, but >I > use office 2007. Can I uninstall these updates or are they needed by 2007 > also? ...

Installed Exchange 2003 Server on new Hardwar... How to get rid of old Exchange 2000 Server?
Hi, Our single domain company (Win 2000 DC's) was running a single Exchange 2000 server. I bought a new server, installed Windows 2003 Server on it, joined it to the domian (non-DC) and then installed Exchange 2003 Server on that and joined it to the site. I then pointed our MX records towards the new box. As soon as I verified connectivity, I began moving user's mailboxes over 1 by 1. Everyone is now running smoothly on the new server. I have not as of yet removed the old server (still on, running, no mialboxes). The problem is, that as soon as I turn off the old Exchange 2000 s...

client installation package
When I try to install this package on a client machine I get error: When upgrading, the installation target directory must match Larry, Check the installation directory path given in the package and check the installation directory for the GP installed in the client. Say, the package path is mentioned E Drive and your current Client installation directory is C Drive, this will arise. Ensure your installation package installation directory path is same as the client installation directory path -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP Note: If you are a Microsoft Partner, You can also Login to Dy...

First Exchange instal
I just got SBS installed and also configured Exchange (i think). I added an MX record on my hosting account that points to my no-ip.com DNS service. I can send mail fine but i am not recieving. Do i need to contact the Hosting company? ISP? or no-ip.com? Troubleshooting steps when you don't receive internet email: - Since you can send internet mail it is assumed that SMTP service and SMTP virtual server are running, and Store is mounted. 1. Check default email addresses of users - these are the ones shown in the mail attribute and also the ones that start with upper-case SMTP: on th...

Daily Journal PowerToy Installation error
I have a user getting an "unhandled exception" from the .NET Framework when trying to install this PowerToy. It installs fine on other systems, including mine, and they all appear to have the same .NET environment - 1.1, 2.0 SP2, 3.0 SP2, and 3.5 SP1. This PowerToy is so old that I can't find any active links with any helpful information. So I thought I'd hit you guys with this question. Not that you guys are old or anything... ;-) Thanks, Tom ...

Recurrent 2004 Installation Message
Almost every time I restart/start my computer, I have a "Windows Installing" message come up on the screen. It then asks me to close Money Messenger 2004 so I may proceed. If I close Money Messenger from the toolbar or task manager, it goes away. If I start Money 2004, it has numerous "Installing" message boxes come and go as it eventually loads. I do have spyware and Norton antivirus software but the initial installation seemed to go fine. My spyware also continues to identify a program name "eblaster" which I know can track e-mail. Could this eblaster ...

Installation of Office on Netbook
I recently got a Netbook, and I have MS Office Home and Student 2007. My netbook only has 1.25 GB of ram. I was wondering if there is anyway to at least download MS Word & Powerpoint? It says I have 3 licensed and I've used one on my main PC. When I downloaded it to my netbook, then tried to install it, it said that it failed to install. I thought it may have to do with the ram. My hard drive has lots of space on it. I'd like to be able to use at least MS Word to do Resumes on my netbook. Any help is appreciated. Thank-you You have got plenty of RAM to run Office...

12.1.1 Installed, But AutoUpdate Says 12.1.1 Still Required
After I successfully went through the reinstall routine, an AutoUpdater check still indicates 12.1.1 is required (I used the stand- alone version). I verified via Command+I that 12.1.1 is the present version of Word, PP, and Excel (I did not install Entourage or Messenger). Is this just a bug or is there some way to correct the false positive? "pendragon" wrote: > After I successfully went through the reinstall routine, an > AutoUpdater check still indicates 12.1.1 is required (I used the stand- > alone version). > > I verified via Command+I that 12.1.1 is the pre...

stange folder after install updates
hello, I've some computers with XP SP3 which after install some updates appear "strange folders". For example there're some folders in c: called: 6ac86d2ad9be93fc0f0ded or 22553c8e848b459d87bc49 I think that these folder are created when the installation on the update fails but my problem is in order to delete them I have to put myself as propietary of the folder manually, Is there any way to delete them automatically? sgr wrote: :: hello, :: :: I've some computers with XP SP3 which after install some updates :: appear "strange folders". F...

MS Money 2005 Install
I purchased MS Money from Microsofts web site, Installed without a problem, Once it completes all updates and asks to restart money, I come up with the trial version. any ideas? I had the same experience. Here's what I did: First of all, I had made an online purchase of MS Money 2005 Deluxe for $60. Then, I ended up with the trial version, just as you did. Subsequently, while I was poking around in the trial version trying to figure out how to activate the full product, I found that the trial version advertises purchasing the full product of MS Money 2005 Deluxe for $40. So...

Can't install Exchange 2003.
Hi, I'm having an issue where I can't proceed with the "Install Exchange System Management Tools Only" installation wizard. I'm stuck at the "Component Selection" and when I chose one of the action given, I will get these errors : "..has an unknown installation problem" "..encountered an error while checking the prerequisites for the component exchange.." Before that during the initial setup, I was getting this error : "Exchange Server 2003 has a known compatibility issue with this version of Windows. For more information, refe...

problems installing Outlook Desktop client
Problem trying to install Microsoft CRM 3 Outlook desktop client on a PC running windows XP service Pack 2 and Outlook 2003 service Pack 2 connected to exchange. Originally downloaded ISO installation file from Microsoft downloads, and burnt CD. Installation failed, it seems the installation CD was corrupt. We then found our original installation CD, which when we installed it, it came up with two messages: - Microsoft Outlook was not initialized. Please run Outlook and configure your mail account. ---- Outlook is installed and running, there's no problem with this so I do not unde...

Trying install CRM 3.0
Hi guys, I'm tryingo to install the trial version CRM 3.0 but i'm receving two errors: 1) MS SQL SERVER: "MSSQLSvc service principal name not found for account CN=OFFICESYSTEMBR,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=officesystem,DC=com." 2) REporting Services "Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://OFFICESYSTEMBR/Reportserver. Error: The report server cannot decrypt the symmetric key used to access sensitive or encrypted data in a report server database. You must either restore a backup key or delete all encrypted content and then resta...

Upgrading my Dynamics SQL 2000 install to SQL 2005
Can someone direct me to instructions on how to Upgrade my Dynamics SQL 2000 install to SQL 2005 It's reasonably simple. Back-up all databases, including Dynamics. Insert SQL 2005 DVD and use the upgrade feature. This will upgrade everything. Afterwards, login to GP and test. If all o.k., disgard back-ups. If it's no good, restore back-ups. "tstrop" wrote: > Can someone direct me to instructions on how to Upgrade my Dynamics SQL 2000 > install to SQL 2005 While in theory that should work, you may want to download the SQL 2005 upgrade advisor utility and run ...

Installed SP2 now cannot download templates
Prior to installing SP2, I was able to download and install office templates. After the SP2 install I cannot download templates. When I try the download every thing starts the same in the download process, but after the downdload window opens nothing happens. Please help. Tom ...