installation #3

Installing Office:mac and I typed in my email address wrong and now I
can't enroll in passport services.  Any ideas?
0
anonymous (74722)

In article <015101c48d40$306c8c20$a401280a@phx.gbl>,
 "karen Kaul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Installing Office:mac and I typed in my email address wrong and now I
> can't enroll in passport services.  Any ideas?

Passport isn't required for Office. Registration is mostly a marketing
feature - it allows you to sign up for an e-newsletter.

You can always go back and get a passport for your correct email address:

    http://www.passport.net/Consumer/default.asp?

I've got at least three dozen passports - I make up a new one for every
site that requires one. I only use one regularly, and it's not the one I
made up for Office.
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

GP 10.0 Fresh Installation
I am trying to install GP 10.0 Trial Version on my laptop. Once when I tried half-way through the installation I had to abort installation. Subsequently after uninstalling all the installed component I restarted installation. Pre-requisite component installation window appears and installs Dextrity components. Next when I try installation using Autorun.inf file I get error "Installation Failed". If I try invoking Setup.exe directly nothing happens. Can someone help me? Hi pvravindran If this is a French Canadian Installation, I would recommend you contact Strophe (www.strop...

Stacked charts #3
Is it possible to create a circular stacked chart? So the radius of the circle is equivalent to the height of the bar. It seems like it should be possible but I just can't think of a way to get it done! Thanks in advance, HarryAdney Not too sure if this is what you want, but you can take the existing chart, create a circle from the drawing toolbar, copy the circle, click on the bar you want changing and paste it -- John MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003 Please reply & rate any replies you get Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders) "HarryAd...

Office:mac 2004 installation problem
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me... Way back in March I bought a new MacBook, and with it a copy of Office:mac 2004 student & teacher edition. I installed my copy of Office straight away, but didn't realise I needed to uninstall the Trial edition first. Every time I opened anything in Office, both the REAL and TRIAL editions started up - which is obviously quite annoying - so I tried to uninstall the trial. However, the REAL Office then stopped working. Getting a bit fed up, I tried to completely remove all traces of Office and start again. However, when I tr...

Installing 2006 premium on vaction house PC
Can i install 2006 premium in my vaction house PC? Will this creat a problem with my extensive investment portfolio? Thank you in advance for any assistance anyone can offer. It won't create a problem if you plan on moving your data file from machine to machine. A USB flash drive would probably be a great way to transport the file to and fro. "Fast Trader" <Fast Trader@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D80F042-7703-4B0F-A97B-09E7669F853D@microsoft.com... > Can i install 2006 premium in my vaction house PC? Will this creat a > problem wi...

Online Banking #3
I tried to use online banking with BOA these past couple of months, but it just did not work well. There are transactions just did not show up in my Money and I had to enter them myself. Is there any suggestion that I could balance my account monthly in a more efficient way? Or should I just foreget the online banking feature and start manually enter the transactions? Thanks ! Winnie "Winnie" <Winnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C951ED1E-1F33-4589-947B-DB63B3B7D7B8@microsoft.com... >I tried to use online banking with BOA these past couple of m...

MS CRM 3.0 Small B. ed. modules
We have installed Small business server on one computer with all requirements fullfilled. The problem is: we have available only 3 of 5 (or 6) modules: service, settings and workplace. The other 2 - marketing and sales (wich we consider to be the most important) are not available (we can't see them). Does anybody know how to solve the problem? Thank you! Hello, may be i have a solution for you. You have to check the other modules in the following menu: - startpage of CRM - extra - options (--> a new page will be shown) Then click on workplace: there you can...

unread email shows 3 envelopes
strangest thing....my unread/read emails shows three envelopes instead of one...I have the latest virus scan and checked for virus known found, checked for virus with mcafee online(free) nothing...have the latest office update and windows...I don't get any wierd errors or bsod. can anybody help appreciate it very much. >-----Original Message----- >strangest thing....my unread/read emails shows three >envelopes instead of one...I have the latest virus scan >and checked for virus known found, checked for virus with >mcafee online(free) nothing...have the latest offic...

Project Accounting workstation install
After installing and registering PA on the server, do I have to run through the PA install on all of the workstations as well? If so, is there a way to mass install to all of them? or do I have to do it workstation by workstation? Hi, In GP10, PA objects initialization is invoked when you launch GP utilities after adding PA feature, this is one-off process for each company databases. However, you have to perform the GP-PA client installation process (adding PA feature) on each machine with GP 10, this will convert the chunk file (.CNK) to resource dictionaries associated wi...

Installment payments
Can CRM be used to invoice customers by installment? For example, we lease systems, how can I accomplish this in 3.0? Thanks! Jon CRM doesn't have functionality within it to handle payments in this manner. You could build the required processing via the SDK if you were ambitious though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Jon Poploskie" <jpoploskie@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:uM$gguG9FHA.3804@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... Can CRM be used to invoice customers by installment? For example, we lease systems, how can I accomplish this in 3.0? Thanks! Jon You ...

Do I need Publisher installed to read/edit articles in an e-mail?
I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to read and edit these e-mail articles? On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:20:03 +0000, quilter512 wrote (in article <E5DAA762-0ABA-49C2-8DDB-9A0D05162496@microsoft.com>): > I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created > articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to > read and edit these e-mail articles? You can answer your own question by STFW. You not heard of Google Grou...

Error message #3
Hi, everyone, I open to MS Excel 97, the following error messages was shown on screen. 26146100: file format is not valid. Please help Thanks Jimmy Something that is being opened is causing trouble. It could be an addin checked in Tools|Addins or a file in your XLStart folder (or if you are using tools|options|General|"Alternate Startup File location", it could be in there.) (Not many use the alternate startup file location, so try erasing that value from that box in excel--don't delete the real folder. If that fixed it, you're done.) If not, your task will be to...

New Entity visit Report and Integration of Participants (MS CRM 3.
Hello Newsgroup, We have created a new Entity called visit reports. We have to add Participants in this new entity. It would nice, if we could have a field like the Participants in the appointment, where you can select the Participants from Contacts, Accounts, and Users. I'll hope , some of you have a idear. Regards Thomas You have to create a new relationship for your custom entity to the types of participants you want to be available. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Thomas Haller" wrote: > Hello Newsgroup, > > We have created a new Entity...

printer Installation
I am trying to load an Epsons SX515W wireless printer .the OS iam using is windows 7 .Dose anybody now if there are any drivers fro this yet -- regards On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:53:01 -0800, johnno <johnno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to load an Epsons SX515W wireless printer .the OS iam using is >windows 7 .Dose anybody now if there are any drivers fro this yet You're asking in the wrong place. The Microsoft webpage can be confusing and may have misled you; this group is for questions about the database software Microsoft Access. I'd co...

Outlook2002 #3
Since I purchased Office XP Professional and started using Outlook2002, I have constant problems with "Program not responding" after a few seconds. During these seconds, it works fine. I have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, downloaded every patch and the situation seems to be getting worse. I can use Outlook Express without any problem, but having paid for Outlook and prefering it anyway I would like to resolve this. I have run 2 different anti-virus programs and there does not seem to be a problem. I am using a Pentium lll 800 with 512MB of RAM and everything else work...

MS POS 1.0 Install error...
Im using XP PRO SP2 ..net 1.1 installed MS SQLServer installed When i try and install MS Point of Sale 1.0 , i get this error message at the end of the install, when it says "Installing and configuring database" ------Error Message------ System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at Microsoft.Rms.Installation.CustomActions.Utilities.OpenSqlPortInFirewall(String installPath, String portNumber, String& errorMessage...

can I install outlook for my moto droid?
I bought a motorola droid phone and was told that there would be a way for me to sync my GoDaddy account to the phone via outlook, is this possible? "mgue79" <mgue79@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:201E7B3C-D222-4A78-8C2F-92F2C4ACCAF2@microsoft.com... >I bought a motorola droid phone and was told that there would be a way for me > to sync my GoDaddy account to the phone via outlook, is this possible? Whether or not you can sync with Outlook will be up to the sync software that came with the phone. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Installing eBanking
Hello, Has anyone had issues installing eBanking? I "successfully" installed directly from the GP disk to test in the Fabrikam company, but have get/change errors when attempting to use it in GP. It looks like a series of tables and stored procs need to be built in the company databases (e.g. ME_EFT_SETP/ME147204, ME_RM_EFT_MSTR/ME147214, etc), but I have not been able to find any documentation directing me to this install routine. Thanks, Dan "Dan" wrote: > Hello, > Has anyone had issues installing eBanking? > I "successfully" installed...

How do I publish to the web a 3 page web pubblication from Publis.
I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? Review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP www.publishermvps.com "Bazbo" <Bazbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2BCFAD-8DB3-40C3-A0E2-B1EBDC60DE74@microsoft.com... > I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it > to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? ...

custom border problem #3
In Publisher 2007 when I try to create a custom border using a wmf/bmp/gif clipart of 5 to 10 kb size I get the following Alert Message: "This picture is too complex to be made into a border". How can I get around this problem as I have tried over a 100 pieces of clipart which Publisher rejects as too complex. What is an acceptable piece of clipart to Publisher? Surely there must be some simple solution to this. Can anyone help? "Broadford1" <jbane.ennis@eircom.net> wrote in message news:eJZabYejIHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > In Publisher 2007 when I ...

Why Excel 2007 not responding after saving
I have reinstalled Excel 2007 (Office Home & Student) but it is worse. Now having problems even opening files. If I click on a cell it pauses for ages and then says it is not responding. Try looking for help here: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=ph;en-gb;8753#tab3 "Xandersmum" wrote: > I have reinstalled Excel 2007 (Office Home & Student) but it is worse. Now > having problems even opening files. If I click on a cell it pauses for ages > and then says it is not responding. ...

how to generate xsd for sqlxml 3.0
Hi guys, How to generate this xsd schema below for SqlXml <?xml version="1.0" ?> <Schema xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data" xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql"> <ElementType name="Employee" sql:relation="Employees" > <AttributeType name="EmpID" /> <AttributeType name="FName" /> <AttributeType name="LName" /> <attribute type="EmpID" sql:field="EmployeeID&q...

Multiple Installation Question
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3294564435_42315548 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I participated in the free upgrade of MS Office 2008 from purchasing Mac Office 04.. I noticed when I received the software I was only given 1 Product Key... I�m getting ready to upgrade to a new iMac and was wondering if I was going to run into a problem installing the software on the new machine since I was only given 1 Key instead of the ...

Read-Only #3
I am using the following code to open a MS Access database: Set dbSave = DAO.OpenDatabase(Range("rngGVBid").Value, False, False conPassword) When someone tries to open a database file which they set to Read-Only nothing happens. We don't want them to open a file that is Read-Only but we want to give them a message that says their file is Read-Only. How can we find out if a file is Read-Only before the OpenDatabas statement -- LA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

RMS Installation
We recently acquired a new client (single location outdoor mercandizer) with an existing RMS installation. One of our first tasks was to install a new workstation and add RMS. Upon installation on the desktop, I can connect to the SQL database on the "server" with Store Operations Administrator, but NOTHING happens with Store Operations Manager except a dialogue box stating it can't hit the database. How do I point SOM to the database???? Thanks in advance for the help!!! Symmessooner in SO Administrator - File/Configuration Make sure you log into Windows as an admi...

How to Install Tools on Other Nodes in a Cluster
I have a clustered SQL Server instance (Standard Edition) installed on a 2-node Windows 2003 x64 cluster. When it was originally set up, the tools (like SSMS) were only installed on the active node, which I understand is the normal way the installation works. Since then I have added SP2 and, later, SP3. I now want to put the tools onto the second node, but it won't let me. At the end of the Configuration Check, it has one warning message: "Edition Change Check: To change an existing instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 to a different edition of SQL Server 2005, you...