Insert list of figures does not work for Pictures

Version: 2004
Processor: Intel

I can generate a list of all of my inserted objects by caption: Figure, Example, Table, Song, Chart. But when I try to generate a list of the pictures I have inserted (caption reads Picture ...), I get the following message: Error! No table of figures entries found.

It's as if the macro that reads the caption list doesn't have Picture in its internal dictionary. I do have the Picture captions in a text box that is formatted as "tight" to allow text-wraparound; could that be causing the problem? If so how do I work around this? And if that's not the problem, what is?

Thanks.
Julia
0
istpoir (1)

Answered eslewhere - Please don't post the same issue in more than one
group. If it's appropriate to submit to multiple groups you need to use a
newsreader [Entourage or other] rather than the web [Mactopia, Google, etc.]
interface & learn to cross-post rather than multiposting. Thanks for your
consideration.

--
Regards |:>)
Bob Jones

<istpoir@officeformac.com> wrote in message
> Version: 2004
> Processor: Intel
>
> I can generate a list of all of my inserted objects by caption: Figure,
> Example, Table, Song, Chart. But when I try to generate a list of the
> pictures I have inserted (caption reads Picture ...), I get the following
> message: Error! No table of figures entries found.
>
> It's as if the macro that reads the caption list doesn't have Picture in
> its internal dictionary. I do have the Picture captions in a text box that
> is formatted as "tight" to allow text-wraparound; could that be causing
> the problem? If so how do I work around this? And if that's not the
> problem, what is?
>
> Thanks.
> Julia

0
CyberTaz

Word integration that works ?
Does anyone have a link to a good solution in creating word documents from CRM, i.e. quotes etc. A solution where maybe it's possible to create it with a button and at the same time get an activity attached to the oppertunity. Jack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f� 14509 spam-mails Betalende brugere f�r ikke denne besked i deres e-mails. Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her. Suggest you look at Mail merge from mscrmaddons. Other than that i...

OWA Exch 2003 Not Working
I am running Windows 2003 with Exchange 2003. I am trying to acces OWA and when I do, it says that the page is under maintenance. I have tried to do http://127.0.0.1/Exchange and also http://servername/Exchange and I get the same message. Did OWA not install right. On 14 Mar, 13:01, Jeff <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am running Windows 2003 with Exchange 2003. I am trying to acces OWA and > when I do, it says that the page is under maintenance. I have tried to dohttp://127.0.0.1/Exchangeand alsohttp://servername/Exchangeand I get the > same message. Did OWA no...

Outlook 2003 Imap Auto Purge wish list
I hope someone at Microsoft can code in a auto purge Imap deleted email function into there next Service Pack. I can see a problem rolling this out to our employees. There going to delete messages and those messages are going to stay on the Email server until they do a Purge. I'm afraid they just won't do this. We use Imap. No auto purge means emails staying on the server which over time just takes up hard drive space and makes tape backups take longer. wayne Hi Wayne, You should send suggestions to mswish@microsoft.com as the newsgroups are not monitored for feature request...

Connect/work offline/cancel message
In outlook 2003 connecting to SBS/Exchange 2003 server, get message: Exchange is currently in recovery mode you can connect, work offline, or cancel. This is only happening in a few computers on the network after implementing SBS 2003 with Outlook and Exchange 2003. ...

Percentage difference calc that knows the largest figure
I have a calculation in cell A3 which looks at the content of Cell A1 and Cell A2 and then works out the difference between both as a percentage For instance Cell A1 = 100 Cell A2 = 10 Cell A3 returns the difference as being 90% My simple calculation in Cell A3 is as follows =(A1-A2)/A1 Cell A3 is formatted to give the answer as a percentage to 2 decimal places The above works fine as long as the number in Cell A1 is greater than the number in Cell A2 If the number in A2 is greater than the number in A1 then my calculated answer is incorrect For instance Cell A1 = 10...

Inserting Excel into Access Reports

Color not working
I am operating Windows 2000, using Office Pro 2003. I am no longer able to format my cells with colors, either shading or text coloring. I have run the repair feature, but it didn't work. Bold, Underline, and similar functions still work. Please help. Thanks. CC Have a look at this: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531 Biff >-----Original Message----- >I am operating Windows 2000, using Office Pro 2003. I am >no longer able to format my cells with colors, either >shading or text coloring....

How do text capture tools work?
Here are two examples of this technology. http://www.textcapture.com/en/default.html http://www.deskperience.com/textcapture/ Sounds like they will have to involve OCR, which works fine for standard fonts but probably won't work with fancy fonts. Key here is to test them try a static control with a TextOut and change the fonts and see what happens. joe On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:02:04 -0500, "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote: >Here are two examples of this technology. > > http://www.textcapture.com/en/default.html > http://www.deskp...

Remote Wipe Out Work with Treo 650?
Debating whether to get the Treo 650's with the ActiveSync built in vs. the PPC-6700 (both from Sprint) for our marketing reps here. Treo's are appealing due to how cheap they are now, and with the ActiveSync looks like you can sync up with xng2k3 sp2 (which we are implementing now). ActiveSync aside, can the Treo's be remotely wiped out with the Mobility Tool in xng2k3? Or is this feature only compatible with Windows Mobile OS? Anyone? Thx! No it can't. Remote wipe will only work with Windows mobile 5.0 devices with AKU 2.0 (formerly MSFP). Treo 650 is Palm OS. -- Be...

Online Quotes don't work anymore
Online quotes stopped working yesterday. I'm using MS Money 2001 standard. Any clues? There was a glitch for a bit that seems to be cleared up now... "Robert" <bob@flythrough.com> wrote in message news:069d01c357ca$e4ccc060$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Online quotes stopped working yesterday. I'm using MS > Money 2001 standard. Any clues? >-----Original Message----- >Online quotes stopped working yesterday. I'm using MS >Money 2001 standard. Any clues? >. >I have the same issue. It worked the first time but not since. Big problem for m...

GL figures
what really is the best practice method for brining in monthly GL figures so users can get comparative statements this year/lastyr. do you bring in all the old detail journals? or do you load via a maintenance or IM the historical balance for each month in some file. -- Linda W. Linda, You mean when you are starting up a new company? If so, unless someone needs the detail imported into GP for other reasons, I bring in a beginning balance and monthly net changes only. For example, let's say you're starting to use GP with January 2009, your fiscal year ends in December and y...

delegate email still not working
for exch 2003 on outlook 2003 newly supporting the above, i did not set up the initial install i created a new user with ad wizard, so it created email account, mailbox, etc i opened up a mail account for the new user in outlook express and was able to receive mail in oe for the new user, then i deleted that acct in outlook express then i added that new user account to an exisiting outlook2003 already connected to another exch mailbox, in the advanced add user section, that newly added delegate user has all permissions the outlook directory tree added the new user mailbox and exch accepted...

Autofilter on protected work book?
Autofilter works on a protected workbook, but not when it is a line in a macro, e.g.: Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="YES" It cause a macro error. This is true even if I enable 'Allow all user of the workbook to Use Autofilter'. I'm sure I've done this before and it worked, but not now. Does anyone know if this is a bug in 2003? Or a way around it? Or another way of selecting a number of rows by a single criterion (in a macro)? Good morning Muppet Does this article help? http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter03.html#Protect HTH DominicB -- ...

Picture in message appears bigger than original
I'm using Outlook 2003. I have this problem with adding pictures in messages. When ever I add a picture in a message(not as attachment), the picture looks much bigger than it actually is. The funny thing is that, when I check the size of the image in the message it shows to be the same size as what it should be, say 1 inch height and width. But looking at it in the message it looks like it's about 30% bigger. I don't want to adjust the pic everytime I send a message with a pic pasted in it. I'm using winxp pro as well. Any suggestions? Thanks for helping. Pri...

how to insert borders on flyer within Microsoft publisher?
Please help, I'm trying to insert a border around a flyer...I'm using Microsoft Publisher. Thanks, Harriet Is it a clipart border, Borderart or a simple rectangle? What problems are you having? What version Publisher? Any border you insert should be sent to the back so it does not interfere with your main design. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Harriet" <Harriet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E2ED4D8-CC09-497F-A17C-44AE41F951C9@microsoft.com... > Please help, I'm ...

get rid of extra spaces between paragraphs worked only once.
Changed style from Word 7 to Word 3, used help online, but still have 2 left with spaces I cannot get rid of on my last page. Got any help for me? -- Only fools and bigots prefer French over Spanish to be taught in public or private schools. In the Styles pane (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S), right-click the style name and choose Modify from the context menu. In the Modify Style dialog box, click Format, Paragraph. Make sure that Line Spacing is what you want, and that Spacing Before and Spacing After are both set to zero. Click OK. To transfer the style definition to the attached template, d...

AutoPreview works intermittently
Outlook 2002 SP2 Affected Inbox is connecting to an IMAP server AutoPreview set to 'Preview unread items' I am an IT technitian and I have a user who likes to have her unread mail items in her Inbox to use the AutoPreview feature. At one point I went to View/Current View/Customize Current View.../Other settings... and chose 'No AutoPreview' option. I recently restored the 'Preview unread items' option. Now, an email will only AutoPreview if: I manually mark a read email as unread (right clicking on email and choosing 'Mark As Unread') or: right clic...

Multiple Sales Transaction for Same Work Order
I am in the process of trying to create a store level report by department, catagory, and item of the moneys received in total by both deposit on work orders and on direct sales that are not work orders. We require a 100% deposit (of a single tender type) on work orders. I then need to break this deposit down by department, catagory and item. Then I must add that to the same break down for direct sales. Thereby getting a total of all moneys received during a specified period for the store across all registers. So basically I am trying to figure out the data structure and org...

Keyboard shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+I stopped working
Using Office 2003 on Win XP SP2. Recently the Keyboard shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+I stopped working for quickly switch to your Inbox. Any advice? John ...

my vista media player stoped working!!
I can not find a download fix that works do I have to reinstall vista if so that sucks bad On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:29:01 -0700, mainman <mainman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can not find a download fix that works do I have to reinstall vista if so >that sucks bad It's only going to be possible to help you if you can provide a specific description of what "stopped working" means - and step by step we could follow to guess what the problem area(s) might be. Try to isolate it for example by playing a CD (can you hear it ?), playing some music ...

anchor picture to text box
(Publisher 2003) I have a newsletter with a Kudos box. In the corners of the box I have a happy face. I'd like the happy faces to be anchored to their corners so when I enlarge or shorten the box, the faces move along with the text box. Why not create a rectangle, insert the happy faces, group. The problem as I see it would be if you resize, the happy faces could be distorted if you widen or shrink the group. You would always have to re-size proportionally. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:193...

create a letter with the data fron work sheet
i have a data sheet for the order.like people order staff lik tea,coffee...etc,i ve data including date,name,department,.....etc. when i put the data i want a letter format which picks up the data fro the sheet then i can send it to the person who made the order as confirmatino letter. like it the letter starts dear "......"(it could pick the name fro c1) also how can i create this letter? does it have to be in excel ?? help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :( : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com As answered in microsoft.public.excel and microsoft.public....

Show picture outline only when moving in PowerPoint
It's probably simple when you know it, but I'm sure there's a setting that I can toggle, so when I move a large picture in PowerPoint, only the outline shows, not the whole picture. This is because the pictures I'm inserting need to be of good quality, and my laptop struggles with them when I move them. ...