Import Clip Art Favorites from Office 2004

Version: 2008
Processor: Power PC

Having just installed Office 2008 Home & Student Edition, I would like to import my Favorites clip art that I had previously downloaded from MS into Office 2004. When installing 2008, I saved this clip art, all in a folder labeled Personal, from the trash. When I go into the Clip Art Gallery, click Import, and select one of these from this folder, one of four things happens: 1) the clip imports okay (this happens rarely), 2) I get an error message, 3) nothing happens (this is the most common result), or 4) Clip Art Gallery crashes. Most of the clips are Windows Metafile (.wmf) docs, but a few are either GIF's or JPG's. All file types get the same varied results.

I *could* re-import these from the MS website, but I have quite a few, and they all have alphanumerical file names, e.g. bd08813_.wmf, and the clip art search engine doesn't seem to recognize these names.

FWIW, I *can* select and paste these clips as pictures - I just can't seem to import them into the clip art gallery. And of course, I can't just select them all and drag them into the 2008 clip art folder - that would be too easy

Any solutions?

Try on this important update
--ibbinwkirijnhr Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="jpcfngnkwxzrztrma"; type="multipart/alternative" --jpcfngnkwxzrztrma Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ksfkpxttkrplpf" --ksfkpxttkrplpf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure ...

cannot find the .csv files for importing to hotmail
I am trying to import my contacts to a hotmail account but cannot find the ".csv" files that are requested. I have done a search with no apparent appropriate file found. Thanks Did you create a .csv file for Hotmail to import? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Bob asked: | I am trying to import my contacts to a hotmail account | but cannot ...

Get rid of Office Clipboard
Hi, I have a user that wants to get rid of the Office Clipboard permanently but when he goes to Options and checks off "collect without showing office clipboard" it only works until he reboots and then the clipboard is back. Does anyone know of a way to get rid of the Office clipboard permanently? Thanks so much! Cheryl Tell him his "mommy wants him". It differs between versions -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Cheryl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:159f801c41b39$bb0fd7c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, &...

New control styles with imported VC6 app in VS2008
If the xml below is added to the .intermediate.manifest file, the new control styles are active. <dependency> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity type='win32' name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' version='6.0.0.0' processorArchitecture='x86' publicKeyToken='.........' language='*' /> </dependentAssembly> </dependency> However, VS2008 seems to be overwriting the manifest file on every full build. Where is the proper place to enable the new visual styles? Found it... ...

Office 203; Business Contact Manager
New installation: To add an Account, instructions say "On the Standard toolbar, click the down-arrow next to New, and then clickAccount". Whei I do so, Account does not appear in the list. Either the instructions are wrong or I am in the wrong place within Outlook. Please help. ...

How to import .pst files into outlook 07
I need help to import my 2003 outlook data files into 2007 outlook. thanks From: "drbunk" <drbunk@discussions.microsoft.com> | I need help to import my 2003 outlook data files into 2007 outlook. thanks file --> open --> outlook data file -- Dave http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp You don't import PST files unless you want to lose some of the data they contain. You open them. Here are the instructions: File > Open > Outlook Data File... -- Russ Valentine "d...

Office Project Gallery and Help system crash...
I've read all the posts on crashes in Office apps when attempting to access the "Project Gallery" either automatically during startup or while an application is in-use. I'm running OS X 10.2.6 on a G4/500 Powerbook. The machine runs beautifully except that Office apps crash either when attempting to access the Project Gallery or when attempting to access the Help system in Office apps. I have removed every font except the fonts in the Fonts folder in the "System" (OS X) folder. I've even try disabling a subset of the fonts in the "System" (OS X) fo...

Money Deluxe 2004
I purchased Money Deluxe 2004 on Thursday, installed it that evening converted my MS Money 2003 file and was rewarded with an inability to enter my accounts from the "Account List". I can access these accounts but not through the "List". I receive an Error Message that re- starts the program and asks to send a "Report" off to Microsoft with all the gory details. I'm not sure how this report will help, as, after reviewing the contents, I don't see any reference to me at all. I sent in a request for e-mail support that evening and have not been cont...

How do I import data
I have an ACT! 2000 Database (.dbf) and would like to import to CRM. Any ideas on how to go about doing this would be great. You have a couple of options here: 1. Use the Microsoft CRM Data Migration Framework toolkit - available to download with documentation: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0c3f1734-23e2-4e60-a42d-01a36a9f9831&DisplayLang=en 2. Check out www.scribesoft.com who have a direct import tool from ACT to CRM 3. If you just want to bring in Contacts you could export your ACT contacts to a csv file and then directly import into crm using the Conta...

OFFICE 2000 and WINDOWS 7 ... NOT!
My new laptop has 7 and my old version of Office 2000 does not work. Seems like its ok with Word & Excel, but Outlook's phone book can't find a WAB.DLL file. Without a phone book the program is useless. Are there any fixes out there? Patricia Office 2000 is not supported on Windows 7 See the following which applies to Outlook on Win 7 also http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm and http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista_wab.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowled...

Install Outlook 2002 Security Patch Without Office XP Installed?
We have a situation where a system has Office 2000 installed, but Outlook 2002 has been installed in place of Outlook 2000. There are some security patches for Outlook 2002 from 2006 that need to be installed, but according to the KB articles the security patches require that Office XP be installed. Downloading the patches and installing says that they are installed but inspection of the DLLs that should have been updated shows that they were not updated. Any suggestions on how the security patches can be applied without Office XP being installed? Upgrading to Office XP/2003 or lat...

Out of Office Assistant does when Outlook closes
I have a SBS 2003 server running Exchange 2003, with SP1, and the Out of Office Assistant works great until the Outlook client is closed then it does not function, until you open Outlook, turn off OOA, then turn it on again. When Outlook is open, it does send email outside the network. Has anyone seen this before? It is the same for any user. Thanks. -- ______________ DanPM "=?Utf-8?B?RGFuUE0=?=" <DanPM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:3D24431D-8717-425C-93BD-D13C7D089892@microsoft.com: > I have a SBS 2003 server running Exchange 2003, with SP1, and the...

Import Utility source code, or custom
Nobody has access to the source code for the QSC Importer do they? Doesnt hurt to ask, but im sure its a slim chance. Try the RR Import Utility. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm -- -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Andy Miller - Teknor, Inc." wrote: > Nobody has access to the source code for the QSC Importer do they? Doesnt > hurt to ask, but im sure its a slim chance. ...

Entourage 2004 duplicate emails, won't delete
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3340830994_4274895 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit I'm running Entourage 2004, am set up using IMAP folders and I have an issue that shows up like this: 1.) many of the email messages I receive come in only partially, or as broken envelopes, no matter what size the emails are. 2.) Many emails will show up as 2 or more copies. Most of my email comes in as duplicates or more. ...

import data from sql on a clean install of CRM (new SID)
I performed a clean install on a new server but can not import or restore my data from my old crm install because the SIDs are differnt and CRM stops working. What can I do to get data to my new database from the old database. My main goal is to get my accounts and contacts back. Everything else I can recreate. Anyone who knows how to solve my issue please lend your assistance. Thanks in advance. If you're just concerned about Accounts and Contacts you should check out the Data Migration Framework. You could also use the Redeployment Tool but you would have to still have yo...

D.W. Export/Import
D. Watson, A few years ago I did an Export/Import (loose .qif) of my money file. At the time, I compiled a little cheat sheet concearning Investment accounts and their associated Cash accounts. I just wanted to touch base with you and compare notes regarding this matter. The way I understand it is: When exporting brokerage accounts to .QIF files, put an underscore in front of the name of the brokerage account so you can associate the corresponding cash account to it. Example: _Fidelity.qif FidelityCash.qif Although I thought I once read this in your UMPMFAQ's I couldn't find i...

import problem
I'm trying to import a long list. The text file is delimited by a "/". Excel doesn't seem to allow this. Does anyone have a workaround for this? Thanks Paul Hi see your other post "The Stump" wrote: > I'm trying to import a long list. The text file is delimited by a "/". > Excel doesn't seem to allow this. Does anyone have a workaround for this? > > Thanks > > Paul ...

Excel Blank Value Import
Hi , I am trying to import Excel File to MS Access using Visual Basic. The problem I encountered is as follows : When I import an excel file, if the first row of an excel file contains an empty cell then thereafter the data in that particular column doesn't get imported! I am using OLEDBJET 4.0 to connect and retrieve the data from Excel Sheet. It would be great, if anybody can post their thoughts on it! Thanks, Vijay -- vgurusa ------------------------------------------------------------------------ vgurusa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

PowerPoint 2004 replaces charcters with black squares when printed- PPT v.X does not
After installing Office 2004, I tried to print a PowerPoint technical document (138 pages) that I had originally generated in PowerPoint v.X. Many of the 2004 print pages contained black squares in place of the actual character. I used Helvetica for the text, had embedded graphics generated by Canvas X, and MathType 5.1 for equation generation. Some of the imported graphics which had text also showed the "black death" phemnomenum. Note when I printed the document under PPT v.X everything came out perfectly. I am running a dual 2 GHz G5 Macintosh with 3.5 GB RAM under OS 10.4.3 (Tig...

Money 2004 #65
I downloaded a copy of money 2004 at it stated that m12usweb.exe is not a valid win 32 application. What does that mean? And how do I fix the problem? In microsoft.public.money, Stylus wrote: >I downloaded a copy of money 2004 at it stated that >m12usweb.exe is not a valid win 32 application. I don't know. > What >does that mean? And how do I fix the problem? In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair for good measure. "Stylus" <...

version that can import addresses?
Older versions of Publisher use only an internal address book. Is there a version that can use an address list from Excel, Access, a csv file, Outlook, etc.? TIA -- Catherine Jo Morgan Iron & mixed media vessel sculptures online artist journal: http://radio.weblogs.com/0120691/ A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Catherine Jo Morgan <cjmorgan@hemc.net>!"... > Older versions of Publisher use only an internal address book. Is > there a version that can use an address list from Excel, Access, a > csv file, Outlook, etc.? Which versio...

How do I import data from a table into a working payables batch?
I trying to create a table to import credit card transactions from our corporate card into a working payables batch so it can be posted to payables module as a normal batch? Any help on how and were to start would be greatly appreciated. Pete Can you get the credit card data as a CSV or Excel file? You could use Integration Manager to import the file. "Pete Kaufman" <Pete Kaufman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87FF509E-3A65-4C08-81C9-5058442C2344@microsoft.com... >I trying to create a table to import credit card transactions from our > corporate...

Importing subfolders from Outlook
I have used Outlook 2003 (XP) and try to switch to WLM (Win 7). I was able to import the Outlook messages into Outlook Express. The Local folders in OE then has, in addition to the normal ones, subfolders created by me both directly under Local folders and also under Inbox. The WLM Import from OE then only imported the names of the folders I created directly under Local folders, but not the messages in those folders. (empty folders with Ok names resulting) The subfolders created under Inbox were not imported at all. How can i get these different subfolders also imported into WLM...

Out-of-office assistant in Outlook2000 not working
Hi there, Any solution for this ? Out-of-office assistant in Outlook2000 not working, it can't send-out out-of-office email to sender automatically. Thanks in advance Regards/ibfan Is your Outlook configured for Internet Mail Only (IMO) or Corporate and Workgroup (CW). Help, about will tell you. The assistant only works if CW support is enabled, and only gives full function if using MS Exchange. "ibfan" <ibfan@oue.com.sg> wrote in message news:084b01c39487$07f5a220$a401280a@phx.gbl... Hi there, Any solution for this ? Out-of-office assistant in Outlook2000 not worki...

Emptying the Office Clipboard
Anyone know how to empty or clear the contents of the Office Clipboard? I am using a bunch of .CopyPicture/.PasteFace calls to build toolbar buttons and would like to clean up after myself when I am done. Can't seem to find a method to do this and attempts to just clear the Windows Clipboard don't seem to do it. Any info would be appreciated. thanks, Roy Roy, In my experience, the pasteface method is very buggy in versions of Excel prior to 2002 (XP). I have even gone so far as to force text only toolbars in early versions in annoyance at the problem. In theory you can clear...