I cannot get past the "Create an Office Identity" screen.

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

My situation is a bit unique but I've done it before with no problem. Now I can do it in a separate user account, but not my main account.

I have two hard drives, full OS on both (X.5). I have MS Office installed on the "A" drive and I want to run in on my "B" drive. Again I've done this before with no problems.

I just got a new computer and have had many issues trying to get up and running on this and the latest problem is trying to get past the Office Identity. When I click on the "Continue" button, nothing happens. I've tossed all of the MS plist preferences, I've cleared the caches I've removed EVERYTHING MS off of this HD and rebooted twice with no success. I can't get past the "Continue" button.

I started a new user and had no problem, but I need to be in there in my own user.

So, anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Gary
0
GCoyne (1)

I cannot get past the "Create an Office Identity" screen.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel My situation is a bit unique but I've done it before with no problem. Now I can do it in a separate user account, but not my main account. I have two hard drives, full OS on both (X.5). I have MS Office installed on the "A" drive and I want to run in on my "B" drive. Again I've done this before with no problems. I just got a new computer and have had many issues trying to get up and running on this and the latest problem is trying to get past the Office Identity. When I click on the "Co...