How to Rip DVD and Convert Video on Mac OS X?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

It is called <a href="http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/imedia-converter-for-mac.html">http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/imedia-converter-for-mac.html</a>    iSkysoft iMedia Converter for Mac which combines iSkysoft DVD Ripper and iSkysoft Video Converter. <br>
2: <a href="http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/video-converter-for-mac.html">http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/video-converter-for-mac.html</a>    Video Converter for Mac <br>
4: <a href="http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/dvd-creator-for-mac.html">http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/dvd-creator-for-mac.html</a>    DVD Creator for Mac
0
strysty (1)

How to Convert YouTube flv videos to DVD?
Visiting YouTube, watching and sharing our favorite videos with
friends worldwide could bring great fun to us. But for some of us who
are DVD movie lovers, simply watching YouTube video on the net or on
PC is not enough, we sometimes really want to convert YouTube to DVD
for playback on DVD players or on TV. How to do it?

You may have found that many DVD burner software doesn't support FLV
format, so that you have to convert FLV to other formats like AVI,
then burn the converted YouTube video to DVD. But why not take a
powerful DVD Creator like Wondershare Video to DVD Burner(http://
www.wonderdvd.com/wondershare-video-to-dvd-burner/) which supports
converting YouTube FLV to DVD so as to save much money and time?
Operation is quite easy.
Source:http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/convert-youtube-to-dvd-
converter.html

Related articles:
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-mpeg-to-dvd-converter.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/convert-burn-mp4-files-to-dvd.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/burn-free-torrent-movies-to-dvd.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/convert-avi-to-dvd-burner.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/free-remove-drm-burn-itunes-movies-to-dvd1.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/convert-downloaded-movies-vuze-to-dvd.html

Can I sell my Word for Mac?
I purchased a copy of Word for Mac a few months ago for my wife's Macbook. She didn't like the Macbook, so we're selling it, and I'd like to uninstall Word and sell it separately. Can I sell it, and will the buyer have any problems installing it? You can sell it provided you pass over the product key and all the literature and the disk that came with it. The only problem the buyer will have is if YOU somehow "forget" to uninstall it. If that were to happen the buyer will find that his copy won't run at random times. Just to be totally technical, you have purc...

Will there be a Mac office release that matches office 2007? #2
Does anybody know what the plans of the MacBU are in relation to the next version of Office for Mac? Will it mirror the functionality being rolled out in Office 2007? Will it work more effectively with sharepoint services? It would be great if there was some way to have a dialogue with the MacBU for those businesses that are heavy users of Macs in business. edward (COO of WhatIf). On 20/6/06 13:04, in article 1150805097.481858.25830@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, "edward parsons" <edwardp@whatifinnovation.com> wrote: > Does anybody know what the plans of the MacBU are ...

Red X #2
In some of my emails instead of seeing a picture I just get a red x instead of a picture. I am running Outlook 2002 with SP3. Any Help? Hey Dennis, Are you getting just a red x or is there also a line through the subject of the email? I'm having a problem with Outlook 2003, where I get a red x, a line is drawn through the subject area, and there is a small telephone icon on the left of each email. When you try and delete the email, it does nothing. Doesn't go to Deleted Items and you can't remove it from the Inbox. I haven't tried the INBOX Repair Tool or the...

Auto Display of X and Y axis values for multiple charts in WKBK
I have about 15 worksheets with a separate chart embedded on each sheet. I'd like to run something in VBA (if available) to display the chart name and the information for each series so that I know what I need to change to change the charts to dynamic charts. Thanks in advance, Barb Reinhardt ...

Serial port programming with VC++7.x
Can any one help me out in making Serial communication application in VC++7.x with Activex control. Do you mean "I want to use an ActiveX control to do serial communication" or "I want to create an ActiveX control that does serial communication"? I can't imagine why you would want to use an ActiveX control to do serial communication, because I have always found ReadFile and WriteFile to work really well. I can't answer the other variant because I don't do ActiveX joe On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:04:32 +0400, "Reny" <reny@bxtech.com> wrote: ...

need to convert e-mail info from excel spreadsheet ot windows XP
my motherhas sent an e-mail to me that cannot be opened by my computer, which is run by Windows XP. What do I need to be able to view the information that was attatched to the email? Ask your mom what she sent you. If it's an excel file and you don't own excel... You may want to try the free viewer from MS. The free viewer (no changes allowed) from Microsoft: http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/officeupdate/CD011347961033.aspx and the older version if you can't run the one above: http://download.microsoft.com/download/excel2000/Xlviewer/2000/WIN98/EN-US/xlViewer.exe (One lin...

Convert number to text
Hi, Please help me on how to convert a number to text. Example: 1050.55 convert in text. Please give me a formula or function that automatically convert it to text. Thanks for a big help! Cecile ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Daylight x Calendar
I'm having a strange but serious problem with calendar in CRM. When "automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes" at "Date and Time Properties" is set, the first day of November appears twice, once as a Monday an another as Tuesday. At this way, following days of November appear in a wrong day of week. When I disable that option, the calendar comes back looking ok, but the clock appears wrong because we (in Brazil) are in savelight time. This problem has a high impact in CRM users because the can't rely on CRM Calendar. I'm using MS-CRM 1.2 ...

help converting table structure
hi - i'm a teacher and am after some help changing the structure of a large table. i am given every few weeks an excel table with the structure Columns: Admin RedMon RedTue RedWed RedThu RedFri BluMon BluTue BluWed BluThu BluFri The Admin is a number assigned to each pupil in the school (1400 on role) In the RedMon, RedTue etc columns is a room number. I could do with the structure of the table being changed to the following Admin Cycle (Red/Blue) Day Room So that each pupil will now have 10 entries (one for each day of the 2 week cycle) ...

Convert Leads 06-02-04
We get an "contact system administrator" error when we convert leads from CRM Outlook, however this function works fine we work directly from the web interface. Is there a setting in Outlook or echange we need to consider? ...

Sintaxis of CONVERT function in MS ACCESS
Hi i need examples for the CONVERT function in MS ACCESS. thanks There is no Replace function in Access. Are you talking about the StrConv function or possibly the Replace Function? Either way press Ctrl + g to bring up the VB window. Then go up to Help to bring up the Visual Basic Help. Search for what you are looking for. Usually there are examples provided. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Pjcol" wrote: > Hi > > i need examples for the CONVERT function in MS ACCESS. > > thanks On ...

hOW DO i FLIP THE X AND Y AXIS
Hi I am using a line graph with the source data from a table in this format Model 1 Model 2 Model3 Month 1 month 2 month 2 Without changing the format of my table, how do I display on the graph the models as the Legend and the months on the left. Depends on the chart type. If it's a Column chart, change it to a Bar chart (Chart menu > Chart Type). If it's a Line chart, change it to an XY chart. You can only plot numbers on a Y axis. Are the months numeric? If not, either change the data to display dates (full dates, like 1-Jan-2006), or change to display ...

How to disable the "X" on a floating Cdialogbar ?
I like to disable the "x"(close) on a MFC dialogbar when it is undocked (when it is docked , "x" is not there). How? If I can not disable it, how can I intercept the message when user close the dialogbar by clicking the "X" ? Thanks. JD ...

Mac OS X Accesing OWA
We recently migrated from an old Exchange 2000 Server to a new Exchange 2000 server both are running Windows 2000 Server. Migration went fine execpt Mac users who try to access OWA from Safari, Firefox or IE cannot log in. When they try to authenticate it asked for them to enter their Logon information over and over again. I've checked permissions on the server didnt see any problems. Its only happening to Users who have used web access previously when the older server was in place. Ive logged in using my creditials and do not have a problem. I have tried internally using OWA and Ext...

Convert excel files to Works 7 spreadsheets
Cannot open Excel files in Works 7. When prompted to find download fix on MSN, get lostr in sea of options, I thought there would be some automatic process or update available ...

WSUS on Hyper-V-Win2003 SP2 Guest OS
We have Win2003 SP2 Ent. running WSUS. Is there any reason why we could not reformat/reload with Win2008 x64 R2 with Hyper-V and run the Win2003 SP2/WSUS as a Guest OS? The server will run Win2008 x64 R2 fine..but just want to make sure there are no issues of running WSUS in a VM. Thx. Steve Hello Steve, WSUS doesn't care if installed in VM or phsical machine. We have both versions running and there is no problem. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only r...

Converting old PST files to Outlook 2003 PST
Hi, Do you know a program to easily convert old pst files (97, 2000, XP) to Outlook 2003 PST format ? Thanks in advance ALWAYS make a backup copy of the .pst file before doing anything to it! I have used this method to import an Outlook 2002 .pst file (even corrupted ones!) into Outlook 2003 In Outlook 2003 I created a new .pst file (Tools, Services, Add, Personal Folder). File | Import and Export | Import from another program or file | Personal folder file (.pst) Follow the prompts to select the old .pst as the import from and the new ..pst as the file to import into, repla...

Getting vba Macros to work again in Word 2004 for Mac
The macros I wrote myself for my work as a translator quit working in office 2004 - trying to open or run them causes Word to shut down. Reinstalling did not help. SOOO I bought Word for Mac 2008, only to learn that VBA macros are not supported in that version. 1. Are there any patches or fixes out there for Word for Mac 2004? Can I download something? 2. Or - when will Word for Mac 2010-11 be out, and will it include support for VBA Macros? 3. Or is there another solution you recommend? I wrote about 30 Macros, each of them with more than 50 commands. It's hard to...

Converting PageMaker files into Publisher 2003
Hi! I´m using PageMaker 6.5 but will soon migrate to Publisher 2003. Does anyone knows if it´s possible to convert files made in PageMaker to Publisher 2003? /M Why go backwards? Go for InDesign. But if you absolutely *have to* (who's holding the gun to your head?) then go with Publisher 2007 because of it's ability to save as a PDF directly. -- Matt Beals Consultant Enfocus Certified Trainer Markzware Recognized Trainer (206) 201-2320 - Main (720) 367-3869 - eFax mailto:matt@mattbeals.com Come visit me at: http://www.mattbeals.com http://forums.mattbeals.com http...

Exchange 2003 upgrade:Out 2001 for Mac doesn't detect new server ?
Darn. I moved a mailbox from an Exch2000 to an Exch2003 box; After 2 hours, I go to the Mac 9.2, Out 2001 for Mac and I see in properties that server is still the Exch2000. I try to access my mailbox and it fails. Anyone there can confirm whether Outlook 2001 for Macs is unable to 'auto' detect the new Exch2003 mailbox server ? ...

Converting Quark or Indesign files to Publisher files
Is there a way to convert Quark or InDesign files into Publisher files? I am currently using Publisher 2003. Convert? No. But you try to do a copy and paste if you have Quark/InDesign and Publisher on your system. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kriscorn1" <kriscorn1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9090E9FC-7F67-4DEA-BFE7-1957547FEE92@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to convert Quark or InDesign files into Publisher files? I > am > currently using Publisher 2003...

converting to xlsx error
I get an error on my cable records when I open the file in the converted ..xlsx format … it happens every time I close the file and reopen. I am worried that my saves are not saving data properly. the error she is getting is repair to 'document.xlsx' excel was able to open the file by repairing or removing the unreadable content removed records: formula from /xl/worksheets/shett1.xml part Removed Records: Formula from /xl/calcahin.xml part (calculation Properties) can someone tell what this is? ...

Little red X again
Sorry to ask again, but I am not absolutely sure I posted this original request properly. When I save some Word documents I see a little red X surrounded by a circle to the left of the animated green 'saving' indicator bar at the bottom of the screen. What the heck does that mean? The red X does not seem to be any more than a warning or something that provides information. I can't find any mention of this red X in any of my help books. How can I get rid of the red X--it makes me nervous. Thanks for any help. It's a cancel button for the save operation. ...

Conversion from Mac (Entourage X)
I'm converting to PC from Mac. Is there a way to import an Entourage X database into Outlook? Bill Graham <Bill Graham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm converting to PC from Mac. > > Is there a way to import an Entourage X database into Outlook? See if something here helps: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

How draw x-y picture
Hello: My work often need to draw picture. Suppose the function y=f(x), I have already got the discrete data of x and y: x: x1, x2, ........, xn; y: y1, y2, ....., yn how to draw them in the x-y coordinates? Excel does have ' insert |chart' and be able to draw a lot of types of pictures, but I did not find the way to draw x-y line picture as x and y all designed by ourself. Hi, "Insert" --> "Chart" --> "XY-Scatter" --> select the "Chart Subtype" you want --> select "Series" Tab --> ent...