How to import custom toolbars from Office X to 2004?

--B_3169274775_5237938

How can I import  custom toolbars from Excel 10 to Excel 11 � same in
PowerPoint. Renaming preference files � toolbars (10) �> �toolbars (11)
won�t work.
Thanks from Munich
Wolfram Fuchs

--B_3169274775_5237938

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>How to import custom toolbars from Office X to 2004?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"L Frutiger Light"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>How can I impo=
rt &nbsp;custom toolbars from Excel 10 to Excel 11 &#8211; same in PowerPoin=
t. Renaming preference files &#8230; toolbars (10) &#8211;&gt; &#8230;toolba=
rs (11) won&#8217;t work.<BR>
Thanks from Munich<BR>
Wolfram Fuchs</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3169274775_5237938--

0
fu1 (1)

In article <BCE74B96.A33%fu@congena.de>, Wolfram Fuchs <fu@congena.de>
wrote:

> How can I import  custom toolbars from Excel 10 to Excel 11 � same in
> PowerPoint. Renaming preference files � toolbars (10) �> �toolbars (11)
> won�t work.

See one answer (for XL) in reply to your post in m.p.m.o.excel
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

Sub-categories on the X axis
I am trying to graph data from various schools and want to display data from 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05 and so on with the school name under that range of dates. I only want the school name to appear once. The data adjacent to those dates had the school name repeated for each year but when I merge the repeated school names into one field the chart now show only one school name but it is directly under the first data point. I want it to be centered under the dates associated with that particular school. Thanks for your help. What version of Excel? In 97 the behavior was as you describe...

MS Office 2008 home version with Pro for entourage
Hello and thanks for any help you can provide. I have MS Office 2008 Home & Student edition. I want to install only word, excel and powerpoint and then separately install Entourage 2008 Pro (as provided by my hosted exchange co.) in order to connect to my exchange server. I have done this before and remember some convoluted errors but it eventually worked. My latest attempt did not. Has there been a change to prevent this from working? ...

3.0 Customization
Is it possible in 3.0 to have one set of screens appear for one group of users and another set for another group. For instance, could our service people only see the service screens while our sales people only see the sales screens? I know I can restrict access to different areas, but we want to have a totally different look and feel for each group... Sorry - I dont believe this can be done "Matt Harvey" <rifleman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OR2vU$3GGHA.740@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is it possible in 3.0 to have one set of screens appear for one group of >...

disable Review toolbar which came up automatically when opening a.
How can I disable the Review Toolbar which comes up automatically when opening a file? In the Workbook VBA actions. The top left hand corner there is an Excel logo, not the one in th blue program bar, but in the menu bar. Right Click and select "View Code" There will be two drop down boxes one that will probably say General if this has never been entered previously. Change the box on the right to Workbook. Then Change the right hand box to "Activate" Insert the following code Application.CommandBars("Reviewing").Visible = False exit the VBA screen and t...

X = SHELL
Hi all is there any difference between this.. Shell ("R:\provaclick.exe") and this .. X = Shell ("R:\provaclick.exe") ...? tx ! If you have no need for the return value of Shell (e.g., detecting when the Shell'd program terminates), then the two are the same. Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, Excel, 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com On Sat, 15 May 2010 18:05:01 -0700, USH <USH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all is there any difference between this.. > >...

too many "inherited" custome headers and footers
It seems that somehow I have "inherited" custom headers and footers from someone else's workbook. They have filled up almost all the allocated spaces in the drop-down selection list and pre-empt me from adding more than two custom headers/footers of my own. I need to add at least four new custom headers to the list. Is there some way to delete all the "inherited" custom headers and footers? Thanks, JR ...

Importing spam list
Hi, I have a long list of spam email addresses that I want to import into outlook. How do I do this? Do they have to be separated by commas? Thaks, Paul Where is this spam list generated? What version of Outlook? Where do you propose to import them? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Paul Ellis asked: | Hi, | I have a long list of spam email addresses...

"x" button enables deletion.... can we put a focus trigger there?
Hi, on three forms, I put focus triggers on the "delete" button because I need to validate some additional data before allowing the user to delete. However, if the user clicks on the corner "x" button to close the form and gets the dialogue box saying they have changes, do they want to "Save", "Delete" or "Cancel", they can delete the record anyways. Is there any way to put a focus trigger on the button of the dialogue box, or on the "x" button? Thanks in advance. I assume you are working with Dexterity. To work with an add...

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

Customizing Excel's Border Defaults
I'm working with Excel 2000 and use Borders frequently. The preset default border is a thin line, yet I prefer and always change it to the thick line. How can I change the Excel default to the thick line rather than the thin line? I know it's a small problem, but it's driving me crazy changing it all the time. In WORD, I know how to easily "add style default to template", but can't figure it out in Excel. Any help is greatly appreciated! ...

Import reg files into Registry, without UAC
Hi, I've got a .reg file to be imported silently in a batch. The file contains only entries in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, therefore can be imported without elevation. This works well with the regedit /s switch on limited accounts, however on admin accounts, elevation UAC prompt is still shown, even though it's not needed. How can I prevent this? Thanks, Jens Jens M�ller wrote: >Hi, > >I've got a .reg file to be imported silently in a batch. The file contains >only entries in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, therefore can be imported without >elevation. >...

How do I import from LotusOrg 6.0?Import command only has 5.0
I am trying to import my calendar data from Lotus Org V6.X. Under the file command, it will only import from V5.X. Does anybody have any help for me since I would like to convert to Outlook from Lotus Organizer. Don Kiamie donalbert@mindspring.com In news:32C8F514-3EA5-4802-B1A4-F9C66E77293A@microsoft.com, DonAlbert <DonAlbert@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I am trying to import my calendar data from Lotus Org V6.X. Under > the file command, it will only import from V5.X. Does anybody have > any help for me since I would like to convert to Outlook from Lotus > ...

Won't save office applications, appcrash
Help I cant save documents , excel etc in office 2007 on vista laptop. I have tried open office but this suffers the same problem. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling office but no change. see below for word report, in excel the fault module was given as PROPSYS.dll Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: WINWORD.EXE Application Version: 12.0.4518.1014 Application Timestamp: 45428028 Fault Module Name: unknown Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00000001 ...

How to import a list of links into Excel?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to import a list of links in to Excel? Under the sheet "Date", there is a list of http links under column C, and a list of name under column B, I would like to import each link into specific sheet at cell A1. For example, in sheet "Date", there is a link www.cnn.com in cell C2, and 1 in cell B2, so this link is imported into sheet "1", and keep running the rest of links. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it in Excel macro? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Hi Eric If you have numerics in...

MS Office Excel97: Removing Page Breaks
How do I remove page breaks? For some unknown reason they started appearing on a spreadsheet recently. I see dotted lines dividing up the sheet and large "Page ...." in the background. According to an Office 97 book I have, I should go to Tools->Options->View-tab and set the Page Break option off. There isn't any. If I right click outside the page area, I see PG menu items but none seem to work. There's also a PB View in the View menu, but clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything. Weird. -- Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada Cit...

Does upgrade to 2004 replace X?
Does an Office upgrade to 2004 from v.X replace v.X or would I have two different versions of Office installed? Does the Remove Office program that comes with 2004 remove v.X as well? I no longer have the CD for X so I'm afraid I'll be wasting tons of space if I can't fully remove version X. Thanks! Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive. In article <BD7F1503.859%armando@aya.yale.edu>, "Armando A. Valdes Prieto" <armando@aya.yale.edu> wrote: > Does an Office upgrade to 2004 from v.X replace v.X or would I have two > different ...

Help
Hi... I tried to work on Word today for first time on newish Mac and realized none of my Office applications work. When I double click on Word I can see something happening as I get the circle of colours twirling, but half an hour later it still hadn't opened. I just have to do this as quickly as possible as I have a deadline for what I have to do Monday at 12. I've tried reinstalling the software, but that didn't do anything for me. Mind you I know absolutely nothing about installing anything on Mac computers so I could be doing it all wrong. Do any of you have any idea what c...

Object error when trying to print custom reports
I am getting an [object error] message when trying to print custom reports or modified versions of canned reports. They display just fine within CRM, we just can't print them. I have already tried deleting the ActiveX to force a reload and manually reinstalling it using http://crmserver/viewer/activexviewer/en/npviewer.exe with no luck. This is occuring on systems regardless of whether Crystal Designer is loaded. Any ideas? Open the reports in Crystal that you are having problems with and make sure that the "Save data with reports" option is not checked. (In Crystal...

Standard toolbar
How can i setup my standard toolbar so that when i place the envelope and labels icon on it, it will always appear in my toolbar after i restart or shutdown my computer. Every time i reopen word i have to place the icon back on the toolbar. It helps to know which version of Word you are using? But it sounds like your normal.dot is not being saved when you close Word. Make sure that 'Prompt before saving normal template' option is enabled and then when you close Word, make sure you are getting the prompt and answer YES. If not, let us know which version of Word and ...

Toolbar positions
I use both Lookout for Outlook and the Business Contact Manager. Both add toolbars. How can I get these toolbars to load on the same line instead of loading on two lines. I leave Outlook open in about 25% of my window, so the vertical space is important. These dang toolbars take up one line too many! And, this is on a laptop that I move between home and office restarting twice a day. David ...

How do I set my office hours.
I work different hours than others in my department. They are always scheduling meetings when I am not at work. Also there have been several new members added to the team in another state that do not know my schedule. How do I indicate in my calendar what my office hours are? Ben Woodford <Ben Woodford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I indicate in my calendar what my office hours are? Tools>Options>Calendar Options. However, I don't think that will affect what others view when they schedule a meeting with you. If you're using Exchange, enable the Out...

Paying customers commissions
The next release should provide the ability to pay customers a commission without having to create a vendor card for them in payables management. My company currently has thousands of customers that we pay a commission to and it gets quite frustrating considering all the redundant data we have to store since our customers have to be setup as vendors also. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the b...