HELP with Office 2004 not loading after installing Adobe Acrobat 7.

Hi,

Word, Excel and Powerpoint won�t launch anymore after installing Adobe
Acrobat 7.
I checked on office/startup and the three folders are empty.
All I get is window telling me that app couldn�t launch.. Error
reporting.
Is there a way to fix this? I don�t want to reinstall OSX. I have
uninstalled and reinstalled Office several times to no avail.
Entourage launches fine.

Thanks,

AJ

There are troubleshooting techniques linked from this page, work through
them:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/

see General Troubleshooting and Troubleshooting for Office 2004

If they get to the splash screen and then quit--my guess would be corrupt
fonts, but try repairing permissions and restarting the computer first.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

daiyaNOSPAM (1173)
4/2/2005 8:34:36 PM
Here is what I did..

Deactivated all fonts, ran permissions, restarted and still no go..
Same error...

AJ

In article <BE7441DC.24C90%daiyaNOSPAM@mvps.org.INVALID>, Daiya
Mitchell <daiyaNOSPAM@mvps.org.INVALID> wrote:

> http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/

help needed with email hiccup
Can anyone help me. I have just got a new laptop that had Vista already installed (first mistake apparently) and when i try and send bulk emails from my normal distribution lists some of them are undeliverable with the following message: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Anyone??? Karen http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011128331033.aspx "Kaz" <k.greedy@bigpond.com.au> wrote in message news:A9053A89-8CF4-4AC6-9E6E-32843A301FD5@microsoft.com... : Can anyone help me. I have just got a new laptop that had Vista already : ...

Help! Outlook 2000 multiple e-mail accounts.
Hi, I am using Outlook 2000. I have set up five different email accounts and when I click on "Send/Receive" I can see the five accounts listed, but when I click on any one of them, the Inbox does not change, it stays with the Default Inbox. Even the Login window appears and I enter the login info, it still stays with the Default Inbox. At this point I cnanot access other e-mail accounts other than the Default one which appears everytime I open Outlook. Any suggestions/comments/assistances is much appreciated. Thank you. Thomas Do you have Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail ...

Money 2004 and Today
Issues noted for Money 2004 for the Pocket PC.... 1. Due to sensitivity of financial data, it was very very undesirable to put Money in the background in stead of closing it. I have set a password for Money. It prompted me for password. But I have to close it implictly (start - > settings -> memory.....) 2. When enabled in Today, it virtually ignore my password. It is a very serious design flaw.... From now on, I can't borrow my PPC to my friends for the games installed. The person can enable Money in Today and see my Financial Data without the password... Regards, Jimmy ...

cannot install document image writer on windows 7 64 bit from offi
several times i tried to go through the steps to update my microsoft office suite 2007 to allow me to use document image writer with no success. the process i took was: 1. Close all running applications. If you have any Office application running, the driver will not be installed properly. 2. Go to "Control Panel" and "Add or Remove Programs". 3. Click on "Microsoft Office 2003" and then click on "Change". 4. Check "Add or Remove Features" and click "Next". 5. On the bottom of the page check "C...

Help: Budget doesn't load bills for entire year
Budget reports only show the bill from the month it was created August and forward. Since I just upgraded from Quicken, all of the bills were paid before this month. How can I make money realize that the budget should include these as well. ...

After Re-Install
HELP!!! After a crash and a re-install of Office we are now getting user name and password errors in Outlook 2002. We can access the same accounts via a www interface with the same account information. PLEASE help. I've downloaded all the service packs for XP and Office and I've tried un-installing and re-installing including deleting all of the profile information I can find and deleting Outlook's registry, but to no avail. I'm obviously missing something. Any help would be fabulous. Please e-mail Monica@ViaSollertia.co.nz Thanks so much!!! Monica ...

PLEASE HELP--ERROR MESSSAGE
I have two error messages. The reason why I am getting this is because I got a new computer and I copied my old outlook information and put it in the new computer. Everytime I open my outlook this message appears and the only thin I have to do is click ok and everything works. But how do I fix it? I did reload outlook serval times and there error message still comes even if I do not put my old information in it. Error 1: "The add-in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\SBCMSYNC.DLL" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repai...

Compatibility Pack for Office 2007
This may be a stupid question, but... We are in the process of migrating from Office 2003 to Office 2007. We had deployed the Compatibility Pack to all our Office 2003 users a year or more ago so they could read documents created outside our company. My question is... Is there any need or value to keep the Compatibility Pack installed after installing Office 2007? Thanks, Tom In article <OP$RtKsmKHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, Tom K wrote: > This may be a stupid question, but... > > We are in the process of migrating from Office 2003 to Office 200...

hanging on close of Money 2004
When I end what I am doing in Money 2004 and press the X (close) button in the top right corner, it is not completing the backup of the file it automatically makes. I have nearly determined the problem to be StuffIt Deluxe 9.0, and more correctly the new feature built into it, ZipFolders. They do have an option to disable ZipFolders in certain programs. I would like to know what is the name of the program that creates backups in MS Money 2004. If I am able to disable ZipFolders while this program is running, this should solve my problem. Thank you in advance. In microsoft.public...

550 5.7.1 relay error messae
I have select number of Clients (3) out of 27 who we can not send emails to, they are in a separate domain from ours. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test 4:35pm Sent: 2/27/2007 4:34 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Sean ***** on 2/27/2007 4:34 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <mail.n*******.org #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for tsc16.****.****@***.local> Rhodes.messiah@gmail.com wrote in news:1172615546.953350.313930 @j...

Office 2001 for Mac help needed!
As an undergrad, I received a copy of Microsoft Office 2001 for Mac and it is installed on my iMac that I used there. However, I just bought a new MacBook for graduate school and need to install Office on that computer now, but when I put the disk in and double click on install it wont work. All of the icons have an x on them and I believe it says it "This application cannot run on this system" or something to that effect. HELP! I need Office asap since classes start this week! Thank you Laura Hi Laura - Your best bet is to hie thee to the university bookstore & get the u...

Carry on with Windows Server install
I am starting to like the 2008 server series. Question about the REmote Desktop : How does the licensing work? We might need 2 additional clients. -- Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising! http://twitter.com/rootnl2k http://www.myspace.com/502748630 Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill,Surrey,England UK Hello The, There is no change as before, as far as i know, 2 administrative connections and if you need more you have to buy TS CALs and install a TS licensing ser...

SMTP Connector #7
I have Exchange 2000 Ent w/ (2) servers under the same site..Single domain. One server holds mailbox store and public folder store, the other server only functions as a chat server. I installed SMTP on the server with the mailbox store, configured firewall for SMTP traffic, etc...everything works fine. I now want to move the SMTP connector to the chat server which holds no mailboxes...The mail should still be delivered to the server with mailboxes but somehow it is not. I can see SMTP connections bring made to the chat server after I re-configured the firewall but no mail is being deli...

Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps ,
Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com=20 Thanks=20 Kris=20 Reply =BB Are you refering to this? CRM 3.0 90 Days trial http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d418781-69ad-422d-92fa-87fdb2538e2c&DisplayLang=en <krishna.919@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150431561.738912.313120@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com Thanks Kris Reply � ...

Help on percentages greater than 100
Thanks in advance for your assistance. I have a fairly larger list of numbers that needs to be divided to get a percntage. Due to restrictions, accesses etc some of the numbers which were accurate at the time will result in a number greater that 100%. These values (%) will eventually end up on a graph and should not exceed 100%. A B C 1 88 89 =b1/a1 (101%) 2 88 88 =b2/b2 (100%) the ( ) above are the results. What I need is a way to show the numbers that are > 100% but limit th...

Using Outlook client for CRM 3.0 in a remote office
I need to set up access to the corporate CRM from several remote offices. All of them have VPN connections (Windows or Checkpoint). What are the steps required to configure remote clients to be able to use CRM features in Outlook. Remote users can connect to CRM through Internet Expolorer. Thanks. Assuming they are connected, the isntallation over a VPN connection should not be any different than a typicaly installation. If the connection is slow though, the first synch & Go Offline process will be noticiably slower though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "mkatsev"...

Where did windows 7 forum go ????
????? Why doesn't M$ just create another room HERE for Windows 7 like they always did to their new OS'es? I don't know about you guys, but I'm TIRED of signing up to hundreds and hundreds of badly designed web forums. Each one requiring my e-mail address (for later spam) and different password rules. -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 12:26:53 -0700 (UTC) From: nntp@microsoft.com Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early sum...

Windows 7 Clients
Using MS Dynamics GP Standard 10.00.1301 Considering upgrading from Vista Ulimate 64 to Windows 7 Ulimate 64. Any know issues I should know? Take a look at my articles: "The Technology Corner: Windows 7 and Microsoft Dynamics GP 10" at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2009/09/technology-corner-windows-7-and.html "The Technology Corner: Windows 7 and Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 Update" at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2009/09/technology-corner-windows-7-and_20.html Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www....

help
Hi, I'm trying to turn the warning message off when I use: Cells.Replace What:="Z Divisional Totals", Replacement:="Divisional Totals", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False Second part is: Is there a way to check either the column and rows filled to create border where is pointed to "APPLYBORDER". Your help would be much apprecated. r = Range("A10").End(xlDown).Row ApplyBorder Range("A10", "A" & r) ApplyBorder Range("B10", "B" & r) ApplyBorder Range("C10", "C&qu...

Does Office 2008 English include other languages?

Newbee needs help Combo Box access 2007
I have a access 2000 project that would all me to create a combo box the added the following code , so the values from the combo box would be stored in the current form . also when typing the code below access 2000 would bring up the code string example when typing me.s it would bring up the value "shipper" from the field list is this feature gone or just turned off on my copy Example of code From Access 2000 Private Sub Combo 40_AfterUpdate(cancel As Integer) me.shipper = me.combo40.Column(0) me.Address = me.combo40.Column(1) error This error occurs whe...

Help with passing a string variable into a parameter
hello! here is my problem. I have built a dynamic string called @filepath as char50 i need to place it in: SELECT * FROM OPENROWSET('Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0', @filePath, 'SELECT * FROM [Sheet1$]') does any one know the correct syntax??? for passing a parameter here OPENROWSET does not accept variables as arguments. You have to use dynamic SQL to build your query (append the @filePath) and execute. -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.com On Mar 11, 1:25=A0pm, Plamen Ratchev <Pla...@SQLStudio.com> wrote: > OPENROWSET does not accept variab...

Crime Analyst needs help...
I need an Excel macro to find clusters within a list of 6 figure eastin and northing co-ordinates. I can readily export a three column sprea sheet with the column headings: 'crime number' 'easting' 'northing' What I'm after is a Macro to produce additional columns with th headings: 'crimes within 10 metres' 'crimes within 50 metres' 'crimes within 100 metres' 'crimes within 1 kilometre' These can obviously be calculated from the easting and northin columns. I've had a go myself with no success. I've also looked on th web a...

Sharing Capabilities in Office 2004
We're looking to have everyone in the office (all Macs) have access to a shared contact management system. Basically we want to be able to see the contacts we all share, post notes to each, see each others calendars, etc. Will getting everyone on office 2004 do the trick? As long as we're on a LAN will we be able to share this info, or do we also need a server to serve this up? Rich You should ask on the Entourage newsgroup, as that would be the program handling something like this. http://groups.google.com/groups?group=microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage On 11/22/06 12:34 PM, ...