Help with Mail Merge using Word and Entourage 2008

Trying to write form letters in Word, using info from my Entourage address
book. Only some fields show up in the "Mail Merge Helper" -- custom fields
that I've put in my address contacts are not available. Am I missing
something?

Thanks

Well, the odds are they are 'there' it's just that they may not appear in
the list with your assigned name. They will have the original name of the
custom field, such as "Custom_Property_2" or "Custom_Phone_Number_4".

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/23/09 3:34 PM, in article
4D3DF768-A847-4324-8DE2-56E3C12160DC@microsoft.com, "HelpMeDude"
<HelpMeDude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Trying to write form letters in Word, using info from my Entourage address
> book. Only some fields show up in the "Mail Merge Helper" -- custom fields
> that I've put in my address contacts are not available. Am I missing
> something?
>
> Thanks

0
CyberTaz

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Using Relative path for XML data file?

using the journal on outlook

Please help #8

OE autodelete OLD mail

Error 130

outlook 2007 e-mail

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Help with importing data

How to get to email from Word

Outlook: default new mail location
We seem to have a problem with users that log into a workstation that they have never logged into before. Basically, the default NEW MAIL location is set to a PST local to their c: drive. So, when they open up Outlook to check thier mail. All MAILBOX, INBOX mail slowly dissapears and is moved to the local pst file. Once, we configure the users Outlook profile on that machine and change the default NEW MAIL location to the Exhange/Mailbox/Inbox it works fine. I've heard about PRF files, but I am unfamiliar with configuring them. All I want is for the default NEW MAIL locatio...

Please Help with Multiple Field Primary Keys
I have two tables in a database that have to use four fields for a unique identifier and primary key. How do I set up a query to set a relationship between those four fields together as one? When I add the tables to the query I see the fields, but I am not having any success properly setting the relationships. The upper half of the query design window is where the 2 tables appear. Drag Field1 from Table1, and drop it into Field1 from Table2. Access displays a join line from one table to the other. Drag Field2 from Table1, and drop it into Field2 from Table2. Repeat for the other 3 f...