From MS Office 98 to 04

Just wanted to confirm that if I have Office 98, I can upgrade to 04
and not have to buy the full version.  This is what I read in earlier
posts, or at least what I understand them to say.  My 98 is my own...I
bought it in that year.  I can only use it on OS 9 and now I have
10.4.8 so I'd like an MS Office that can be run on my new Operating
System!  Can anybody advise me?  Thanks, you'll save me a bundle!  Much
obliged...Eric

0
Eric91411 (3)

See for yourself:

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/howtobuy.aspx?pid=upgrade

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/23/06 9:22 AM, in article
1164291742.263920.86690@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com, "Eric91411@aol.com"
<Eric91411@aol.com> wrote:

> Just wanted to confirm that if I have Office 98, I can upgrade to 04
> and not have to buy the full version.  This is what I read in earlier
> posts, or at least what I understand them to say.  My 98 is my own...I
> bought it in that year.  I can only use it on OS 9 and now I have
> 10.4.8 so I'd like an MS Office that can be run on my new Operating
> System!  Can anybody advise me?  Thanks, you'll save me a bundle!  Much
> obliged...Eric

I have upgraded from 98 to 2004 with no problem.  No need to buy the
full version

Frances