Fonts from the value pack

Hi, I recently added the extra fonts from the value pack.  They show
up in my libraries and in Office.  Shortlly after I installed them,
they showed up in my OfficeX applications but now do not!  I've tried
reinstalling but get a message that they are already there. How can I
get them back? Why did they show up and then disappear????Thanks in
advance.
0
paf (1)

Check Font Book (in Applications) and see if the fonts show up there.   If
not, try reinstalling the fonts and then repairing permissions.

On 5/22/04 12:57 PM, in article
bd5ec86f.0405220957.5b89d84a@posting.google.com, "Priscilla"
<paf@world.std.com> wrote:

> Hi, I recently added the extra fonts from the value pack.  They show
> up in my libraries and in Office.  Shortlly after I installed them,
> they showed up in my OfficeX applications but now do not!  I've tried
> reinstalling but get a message that they are already there. How can I
> get them back? Why did they show up and then disappear????Thanks in
> advance.

font printing problem of imported visio file inside power point file
I am having a problem with VISIO 2002 with PowerPoint 2000. I made a drawing with some fonts with VISIO 2002. Then I copied the drawing and pasted into PowerPoint file. In screen, I can clearly see the font. When I print the file, drawings are there but there are no font from printed paper. Would you please help me out regarding this problem? ...

How zoom/increase font size of Office 2004 "Help" text?
Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. How does one do this with the small-font text in Help? Respectfully, Norm On 9/14/04 1:36 AM, in article BD6BFBA9.49F3%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in > to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. > > How does one do this with the small-font text in Help...

Can't get bar code font to work in EXCEL 2003
I have a simple formula that converts a part number to a 3 of 9 bar code font in Excel 2003. Works great on my computer but a co-worker, who also has Excel 2003, can't get this to work. On her PC it show the 3 of 9 font in the drop down box but in the cell it is not converting it to a bar code image. Any suggestions? Thanks, Tony Most likely the font is not installed properly... She needs to reinstall the font. It can be done through Control Panel -> Fonts if you have the font available. "Tony" wrote: > I have a simple formula that conve...

Macro that deletes values with condition
Hi, I need a macro that deletes duplicates of numbers that appear an odd number of times and that deletes duplicates and the value duplicated an even number of times. Example: Original data A 1 2 3 1 2 1 2 3 4 Result: A 1 2 4 Values 1 and 2 must remain and only delete duplicates because they appear an odd number of times (3), 3 must be deleted because it appears an even number of times (2) and 4 appears because it has no duplicates. Hope this can be done! Thank you so much Hi Insert a heading in row 1 and try this macro: Sub aaa() Dim f As ...

use displayed value in calculation
quick question - if I perform a simple calculation of =(a1+b1) in the m1 cell, and then need to use that result in another calculation in the n1 cell =(m1*3.14), why do I get a value of 0.00 returned? michae What values are in cells A1 and B1? A small number, showing two decimal places, could display as 0.00 michael wrote: > quick question - > > if I perform a simple calculation of =(a1+b1) in the m1 cell, and then > need to use that result in another calculation in the n1 cell > =(m1*3.14), why do I get a value of 0.00 returned? > > > > michae > -- ...

view the reference and not the value
Dear All, I am trying to bring in 5 sheets a value (text) from the first sheet. When i typing the equal (=) in the sheet2 i saw the reference and not the value. Any solution for that ? i am using the XP edition Thanks in advance Manos Hi 1. check that your target cell is not formated as 'Text'. change the format to 'General' and re-enter the formula 2. If this does not help goto 'Tools - Options - View' and uncheck 'Formulas' >-----Original Message----- >Dear All, > > >I am trying to bring in 5 sheets a value (text) from the >firs...

How do you get the maximum value to display in text box form
In a form, if I have 4 text boxes and 3 of them will contain a number. How do you get the maximum value to display in the 4th. I have tried many different things, I can make it work for a single field in a table, but that finds the value through all records. I just want it to display the max value from the numbers on the form, which could be different for various records. You could use something like this as the Control Source of the 4th text box (the underscore is for ease of reading here, and must be removed from the Control Source): =IIf([Field1]>[Field2] And [Field1]>[Field3],...

Charting with zeros or DIV/0 values
Hi - this might have an easy solution, but I'm a bit stuck. I've created a spreadsheet for data entry by another party. This data will be entered on a monthly basis and I only want to update it occasionally. So, I have control charts set up with the basic formulae (percent, mean, upper and lower control limits) in there. I was wondering if there was any way to have all of this data in the range of the chart without having the chart bottom out (i.e. plotting zeros). For example, my columns _might_ look something like this: Date.........Total...Defects...%ofDefects...Mean....UCL....

Finding maximum value
Hello, I want to find the maximum value in a column, but I want to ignore the negative and positive part of the value. Basically, the maximum difference from zero. Example: the maximum value I am looking for will be -0.467. -0.467 0.345 -0.253 0.411 Thanks Ruan One way (array-entered: CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER or CMD-RETURN): =INDEX(A1:A4,MATCH(MAX(ABS(A1:A4)),ABS(A1:A4),FALSE)) In article <OGKhnF1KEHA.2100@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, "Ruan" <ruan@aegismed.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I want to find the maximum value in a column, but I want to ignore the > negati...

Modified Reports Fonts
We are running Great Plains 7.5 on Terminal Server 2000 and on client PCs running Windows XP Pro. From a Terminal Server install, user A has been printing a modified report (cash requirments) for a couple years with a readable font. Recently we installed GP on her local machine. Now when she prints, the font is somewhat readable but noticably different then the terminal server GP. She is using the same printer and print drivers from both locations. User B prints the same modified report from terminal server and from a local install and prints to the same printer as user A, but has ...

Using offset in series values of a chart
I have 1 named range created with the offset function on sheet(1): Month=offset($A$1,0,0,counta($A:$A),1) Simple to use as the x-as categories in a chart. For the y-axis I want to use data which can be offset 1, 2, up to 20 columns. Yes I can create 20 named ranges but to do that for 20 sheets in my workbook gets cumbersome. Therefor my question: Can I use the offset function in the series values, like: =offset(Month,0,7) In VBA it it can be done with: ..SeriesCollection(2).Values = Month.Offset(0, 17) But then I have to create one macro for each graph...again cumbersome. Please help. T...

Determine if Value in column A exists in Column B
Hello All- Simple question...I have a sheet with several hundred 10 digit numbers in column A and in Column B. I need a formula to put in column C, that will tell me if the number in A appears anywhere in the list of column B. Doesn't matter if the num,ber in column A appears more than once in column B, just if it appears anywere at all.. A B C 1 02020 02110 True (appears at B2) 2 01121 02020 False 3 01111 98981 False 4 02110 89789 True (appears at B1) 5 19982 58676 ...

inverting text box or fonts for artwork
I cannot figure out how to invert text that is inside a text box. If there is not any way to do this is there a way to invert text outside a text box? Thank you for your help Kathy The entire text box gets inverted. If you want just a line or a word to invert, you need to make a separate text box. Just make the box active, select the icon that looks like a line with an arrow head in a circle and click on it. BTW, this is with Publisher 2000. -- Don Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America! "Kathy Keating" <revskc@mcdeb.com> wrote in message n...

Shrinking font in Report Text Box
I have strings of varying length that I need to display in the same text box, so I would like to be able to shrink the text if it would otherwise be truncated. I've read other, similar posts but still have a question. It seems that Lebans AutoSizeFont is the right module for me to download (http://www.lebans.com/autosizefont.htm), but having done that, I'm not sure how to "apply" it to the text box in question. I've got no experience using modules. Could someone walk me through it? Thanks, Keith Keith wrote: >I have strings of varying length that I need to...

Dual Value Axes advice needed please.
Hi all, need some help with what should be a simple chart. Using Excel 2003, I have a worksheet with a rolling year of data, months on row 1, series titles in A2:A4, values in B2:M4 and Annual Total in Column N (data in N2:N4). As the Annual Total is 12 times the average I want the Total to be assigned to a second Value Axis on the right from the default Value Axis on the left. I have no problem setting a complete Series to a second value Axis, but I want to set a category to the second axis. How can I do that? Thanks. -- Spence To add the secondary category axis, go to Chart menu...

Outlook Email To email address dependent on dropdown value
I have the vba code in my word 2003 form to send an email to a specific address etc. What I want to do is depending upon the value of a specific dropdown field send to a different email address. So, if the value is 1 then send to me@thisemail.com but if the value is 2 then sent to them@thisemail.com. I've looked everywhere on this group and can't find an answer. Could someone help me out please. thanks so much you guys are great! The following should work Sub Send_As_Mail_Attachment() ' send the document as an attachment _ in an Outlook Email message Dim b...

Changing Node Values
I have the following XML.. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <EMS> <Scene> <Number_of_Patients>1212</Number_of_Patients> <MCI code_description_type="description"> <Code>Stri</Code> </MCI> <Location_Type code_description_type="description"> <Code>Stri</Code> </Location_Type> <Service_Type code_description_type="description"> <Code>Stri</Code> </Service_Type> </Scene> </EMS> using the following Xpath expression...

cell to have comma-delimited values based on text
I have a table called "220_reference" with a column name "Part Number" having a sample value of below: 4047122(All Dash no.), 4057222(All Dash no.), 4058222(All Dash no.), 4060122(All Dash no.) The entire value is in one cell representing the "Part Number" column(defined as general type so text I suppose). Simple enough. But what I need to do is take any number that has "(All Dash no.)" after it and search through a column in another table to retrieve any rows that have that number(text) in it. The other table name is "220" with ...

Droping the lowest value
Hi I need a formuls to drop the lowest value and add the rest as in..... Cell (AF4) Cell (AH4) Cell (AJ4) Cell (AL4) Cell (AN4) 100 90 80 70 170 What I want the formula to do is drop the lowest number (70) and then add the rest together (100+90+80) and put the total in Cell (AN4) Thanks in advance.. Keith "Kb" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:445342d4$0$7528$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > Hi I need a formuls to drop the lowest value and add the rest as in..... > > Cell (AF4) Cell (A...

How to verify if Service Pack installed in Exchange Server
I am not able to find if Exchange Service pack installed in Blackberry server through ESM, Is there any way to check if SP is installed ?? Thanks in Advance.. -- Regards Sanjay Kumar On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:46:31 -0800, Sanjay Kumar <SanjayKumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am not able to find if Exchange Service pack installed in Blackberry >server through ESM, Is there any way to check if SP is installed ?? > >Thanks in Advance.. Look in ESM, go down to "Servers" and look in the right pane. You will see all the servers there, together with what t...

criteria default value?
I've created a query that has a from/to criteria as shown below: >=[From Pre-School Number :] And <=[To Pre-School Number :] The possible numeric range is 1-99, so entering 7 and 7 gives you just Pre-School 7's details, or entering 1 and 99 gives you every Pre-School's details. Is there some way to have the "Enter Parameter Value" boxes come up with a default value already in there (say 1 and 99 respectively), which the user can then typeover if they choose. Thanking you in anticipation. You can create an Access Form [frmPreQuery] with 2 Textboxes (defaulted ...

(Advance Programming) Parameter Returned as Value
Hi, I wish some body could Help Me, I have being loocking for a solution for 2 days. I need to make a simple Query to check if the parameter values are in a Table. I want the Query to return "Founds" and "Not Founds". For Example: Table Definition: TName CREATE TABLE [dbo].[TName] ( [IdName] [bigint] IDENTITY (0, 1) NOT NULL , [Name] [nvarchar] (30) COLLATE Traditional_Spanish_CI_AS NOT NULL ) ON [PRIMARY] Values: Insert Into TName (Name) Values ('Paul') Insert Into TName (Name) Values ('Peter') Insert Into TName (Name) Valu...

Outbox Parameter Value Invalid Error
My Gmail is linked to Outlook. Currently, I have a message sitting in the Outbox of email. It won't send after multiple tries, and the error message reads: Task 'Gmail - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' What does this mean? I am not a very savvy IT person, so layman's terms would be helpful with any offered solutions. Thanks! ...

Complete unknown values in series
I have a series of lab values vs age. I can plot them on a graph and a line forms between the values forming a curve though not symetrical. Since age is a constant across the graph from 0 to 120 hours, is there a way to get Excel to predict lab values for specific ages based on the curve generated on the graph by the known values? If so, can someone help me through this? Thank you. you can use <chart><add trendline> to have Excel try to fit your data. If you have a theoretical expected fit (Log, Power, exponential, etc) you can tell excel to fit many of those curves. In ...

Question on "Value" function
In trying to use Excel to help solve a mathematical puzzle, I would like to calculate the result of applying the mathematical operator in one cell to the numbers in two other cells. Example: A1 contains 2, B1 contains +, C1 contains 3. In D1, create a formula that will give the result of 2 + 3, i.e. 5. I have tried (among many other attempts) =VALUE(CONCATENATE(A1, B1, C1)), but it gives me a #VALUE! error. What am I missing? Hi this is not possible without using VBA. try the following UDF: Public Function my_calculate(op1 As Range, operand As Range, op2 As Range) my_calculate = Ap...