Finding my extended download license information...

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Intel

I just installed my 2008 version of Mac. I also purchased the $12.99 extended download service.  I will likely get a new Mac in 6 months and want to be able to download this version of Microsoft word on my mac.  How do I install this version on my new mac.  What link can I go to and install the download?  My order number is 5520482116.  I did not receive any information about the "Extended download service" or an email to that effect as to how I use the service.
0
shaping

MFC program to download a URL
Can someone send me a simple MFC program to download any URL -OR- at least point me to the library functions that I can use ? Thanks ThewhizKId thewhizkid wrote: > Can someone send me a simple MFC program to download any URL -OR- > at least point me to the library functions that I can use ? > > Thanks > ThewhizKId I am not sure what you mean by URL. If you mean getting a web page HTML then have a look at http://www.codeproject.com/internet/webgrab.asp otherwise choose what you need in the list http://www.codeproject.com/internet/ Simon. thewhizkid@rock.com (thewhizkid) ...

How do I replicate calendar, task information between profiles
hi, I have several profiles in my outlook, each for a POP email account. However, I would like to share the information in the calendar and task for all the profile. Is it possible? thanks! "silverfish" <tommytwh@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138154105.474995.116390@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > hi, > > I have several profiles in my outlook, each for a POP email account. > However, I would like to share the information in the calendar and task > for all the profile. Is it possible? > > thanks! > See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshar...

How Can I find and replace symbols in excel data ( white square)
I need any input or help Hi try: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/join.htm#trimall -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany alawhizkid wrote: > I need any input or help ...

recalling credit card transaction information
Can anyone tell me how toget the cardholders name from the retail management system. We are using the intigrated credit card processor and Citibank. I just got a note from the chargeback department and they want the cardholders name. I have no clue how to get that information. Thanks, Larry unfortuately you will have to find the signature on the receipt. RMS does not capture the name :( "Larry Jenuwine" <LarryJenuwine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB1BA2C8-CC0D-40ED-9310-C2BE9CB81269@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how toget the cardho...

How do I find out if I have Office 2000
How do I find out if I have Office 2000 on my computer? It is a Compaq 1700T. I bought it in August, 2001 Can you open Word or Excel? If yes, then Help|about should give you some indication of the version. But Office (any version) isn't bundled free with any computer (as far as I know). You have to pay for it separately (it isn't part of Windows (any version)). Agnes wrote: > > How do I find out if I have Office 2000 on my computer? It is a Compaq > 1700T. I bought it in August, 2001 -- Dave Peterson Start>Run and type in Excel and press enter, then click he...

GP Extender
I have added an Extender field to my sales item detail entry screen for Job Number. The key is Line Item Sequence and SOP Number. When I transfer the order to an invoice and open the Extender window, it does not have the job number. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or that it just does not do that. My customer does not want to have to type it in on the order and again on the invoice. Can Extender 'tie' documents or transactions together with same field. For instance, I want the job number to 'flow' from the order to the invoice or from the purchase order t...

I cannot find hatched/transparency option for objects in Ppoint
Can anybody advise how to apply a hatch fill to an object and also adjust the transparency of the fill. I could do it in 2003 version but am struggling with 2007. Thanks Pattern fills were removed in PPT 2007. (They're back in PPT 2010, though.) -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "Brian Mooney" <Brian Mooney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Disable "Quotes, News and other Information" in update now.
I'm using Money 2006 stand alone without passport.net. When in Money and choosing Connect to Bank/Update Now (update online information), I'm given two options by check marks: Quotes, News and other information and Account Transactions. I want to permanently disable the Quotes, News and other information category. If I uncheck the box, it always comes back the next time when I update. I want to uncheck the box and keep it unchecked so as to move forward with only the Account Transactions in a timely manner. Is there a place where I can make this permanent change? Thanks! -- Paulie.....

Weird Finding
I have a formula set up to calculate the difference between 2 times. Cell A2 = 10:00 AM Cell B2 = 10:25 AM The formula in Cell A3 is =(B2-A2)*1440. This formula returns the total minutes between the two times into Cell A3 which the value is 25. I have conditional formatting set up to fill in the cell color as red if the value is less than 25. For some reason, the cell is filling in red for the calculation between 10:00 AM and 10:25 AM which is incorrect due to the value being exactly 25. However, if I do a calculation of 11:00 AM to 11:25 AM, the cell with the conditiona...

Advanced Find doesn't work
After having updated my Office 2000 version with service release 1a and service pack 3 the Outlook 2000 advanced find function no longer works. It doesn't deliver any results and pretends to continue searching forever. Anyone any ideas about this problem? Thanks, Steve Same problem here....except it doesnt seem to keep searching. It will only find something within the last day or so. "Steve Kraft" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00a501c3c472$93d71c90$a601280a@phx.gbl... > After having updated my Office 2000 version with service > rele...

Using client PC to find the functnl level of my log-in AD domain
Using Windows XP service pack3 to login to AD domain. Running the GPresult from the command prompt returns the following: RSOP results for TMS\TABATAJ on PD9403355 : Logging Mode --------------------------------------------------------- OS Type: Microsoft Windows XP Professional OS Configuration: Member Workstation OS Version: 5.1.2600 Domain Name: ABC Domain Type: Windows 2000 Site Name: DATA-HUB-SITE Roaming Profile: Local Profile: C:\Documents and Settings\tabataj Connected over a slow link?: No -------------------- Can I conclude that the Functional level ...

Template site will not allow me to download
When attempting to download a template from the MS website, after the terms of agmt page, I am told I do not have Publisher and cannot download the template. I have downloaded Word & Excel templates with no problem. I have Publisher 2003 which came installed on my computer. Windows XP, Office 2003. TIA More details (don't want to get flamed): Running Publisher 2002 not 2003 My specific question is: How can I get the website to recognize my .exe so that I can download templates for Publisher? Thanks "Tob" wrote: > When attempting to download a template from the...

How to prevent hotmail from syncing with (downloading to) Outlook Express
After I delete the emails in the local folder, it automatically re-downloads them from Hotmail. The problem is they are taking up too much space, and I ONLY want them on hotmail. I have "include this account when synchronizing) UN-checked, but it still happens. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/ --...

Need help finding non-duplicates email addresses...
Hi, I have a list of email addresses which I would like to find only the new email addresses within the list. Inside of my Excel worksheet I have a row of e-mail addresses. Some of the names are duplicated which tells me they already exist somewhere in the row. I wish to display only the new names. Can you tell me how this can be done in Excel? Thanks in advance for your assistance, Greg Hi, Select the row. GoTo conditional formatting, Select Formula-Is option in first combo, enter =COUNTIF(1:1,A1)>1 in second box. Select format and select suitable font,colour etc. Click OK. Every repe...

Extract Contact Information direct from Exchange Database
Hi Is there a way to extract Contact details direct from the edb file? I know you can use Exmerge to PST mailboxes but am after searching a particular users contact items for a particular set of contact details only. Is this possible to do with Exmerge or any other facility? We have looked at using the Backup software to restore to a dummy mailbox but wondered if there is a facility we can use before going down that route. We don't want the user to know that this is happened, it is sensitive. We are also still on Exchange 5.5, NT4 SP6a. Thanks for any help nmcl72@blueyonder.co.uk ...

Display name points to the wrong user information
Hi, A client of mine is having problem with his user information in Outlook when sending out emails internally. Currently, they are running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. This happened yesterday around 9am. When the user send an email to any internal staff, his user/contact information is stated as a different user. For example, my client's name is John Smith and the other account is TempStaff. 1. When he send out internal emails, other will see him as TempStaff in the From field. 2. When other users send him emails, other will see him as TempStaff in the To field. 3. On John Smith&...

Outlook Search/Find feature
Hello, As per an ongoing Audit policy. We need to look for specific words in some mailboxes. I tried the find? advanced find feature but could not find a way to look for an excat word. For instance: If I need to look for the exact word brooks, I don't need the search results to come up with holbrooks as well as brooks. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Hi lara, maybe this program is a help Lookout V.1.2 on http://home.arcor.de/andreas.roeder-privat/OL_Prog.htm#18 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Dat...

Print Tracking Information
In Outlook 2007, is there a way (or a work-around) to print the tracking information when someone sends a calendar invitation? I tried copying it into Excel, but that only pastes the name. I want all the information to print. Thanks for any ideas. Taking a screenshot will work. FWIW; Outlook 2010 will allow you to easily copy this information to the Clipboard so you can paste it into another application. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook....

Re: how do I export "user-defined" fields and information into excel?
Export Contacts Items from Office Outlook - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566171033.aspx Contacts Exporter for Microsoft Exchange Server is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook users to export Contacts Items from any Microsoft Office Outlook and/or Microsoft Exchange Public Contacts Folder (or private Mailbox folder) to Microsoft Office Access table or Microsoft Office Excel file. http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imice.htm "IMI Contact Exporter" export contacts from ANY folder, including shared and public folders.. | "gayle&...

Problems downloading Excel 2000 templates
could you be a little more specific? >-----Original Message----- > >. > I'm having the same problem, when I try to downlaod a template from the Office homepage on Microsoft.com I get an Applcation Error for Excel. I've tried a few different templates and they all do the same thing. I'm running Office 2000 on a Win2K machine. "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote: > could you be a little more specific? > > >-----Original Message----- > > > >. > > > Had the same problem using FireFox and IE. But I was successful...

downloading to outlook
Can you use a pda or outside source to download information to Outlook? ...

Outlook 2003 not displaying downloaded email
I can send mail successfully with Outlook 2003...when I pull mail down, it appears that is processing mail from my ISP...but nothing is displayed in my Inbox??? I originally upgraded from office 2000 SR1. I have since uninstalled office 2003 Pro Enterprise, removed mail profiles...reinstalled Office 2003...resetup mail profile from scratch...still doesn't display downloaded mail? Delivery point is Inbox in current PST... There are no junk email rules set up or filters turned on? (that I can visibly see) Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Shawn Can you turn on diagnostic logging (see h...

Any short key finding special cell?
Hi, I am new in excel and looking for ways to increase efficiency with it. I have a long spreadsheet, i am interested in some rows where col A is a specific value, says, X, for example Col A Col B Col C row 1 X B C .... row 100 X BB CC .... row 250 X BBB CCC Is there any ways in excel that i could use to go to row 100 directly? I am just wild guessing, is it possible to have a macro to access that row and assign a short key to it. For example, is it possible that, a marco M to find next row where c...

Trouble downloading mail from ISP
I'm trying to reconstruct my system after a crash and I'm having trouble getting my mail downloading to operate as it previously did. Using OL98/WinXP I used to click the Send/Receive button and I would get any new messages from my provider (Juno FWIW) as well as sending any messages that might be in my Out box. Now when I click on the Send/Recieve nothing happens immediately (and I know the server has messages in its Inbox) but I will come back at a later time and I will have new mail in my Outlook Inbox and the server Inbox will be emptied. I must not have something right yet and any...

Free/Busy information only displayed from 1/1/05 to 3/1/05
Since the beginning of the year, the Free/Busy window for almost ALL of my (800+) users is 'stuck' at 1/1/05 through 3/1/05. Most users publish 2 month's worth of free/busy from Outlook, so I should see one month prior to today's date and two months ahead. If a user increases the # of months published in outlook, the free/busy time is adjusted to 1/1/05 through the correct month, so I know that _some_ level of communication is happening between outlook and exchange. I run a mixed exch5.5 and exch2003 environment. Most clients are outlook 2000 or 2003. The problem oc...