Entourage without HTML-display

Hello NG,

I am new to the Mac and in my compay we use office:mac

Here's my problem:
I compose eMails just using text, I do not use HTML to compose Messages.
But if someone writes me a mail that is formatted in HTML Entourage shows
the formatted Mail. The only thing that I found so far is to not allow
"Complex-HTML" (whatever that means). But even when I turn off complex-HTML
Entourage shows HTML.

I was used (using Outlook Express 6) to turn off the display of HTML-Mails
completly.

Even Lotus Notes (v.5.0.9a) shows the eMails without HTML-Formatting.

And if I send an eMail formatted in HTML with Entourage it will always send
the text-only-part, too.

Please help me!

Thanks, Christoph

Print without Interior Color
Is there a way to print the pages in a worksheet without printing th interior color of the cells -- bhofset ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bhofsetz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1880 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38725 in page setup sheets select black and white "bhofsetz" wrote: > > Is there a way to print the pages in a worksheet without printing the > interior color of the cells? > > > -- > bhofsetz > ---------------------...

Outlook XP / html format problem
Hi, Have a user with a wierd email problem in Outlook XP/2002 (exchange server). When sending an email, it seems that only the subject is sent, and the whole message body is blank. I've narrowed it down to sending email in HTML format. He can read any email in HTML format but when he replies or forwards, there is nothing in the message, just a subject. If I set to Rich-text or Plain text and send new message, it is fine. If I get an incoming HTML message, and forward as a Richtext ot plain text, it is fine. I've created another email profile, with no luck. I've r...

Resizing bitmap without losing quality (or a method to redraw the bitmap)
I have a 2d real time oscilloscope (a bitmap created with CDC CreateCompatibleDc and so on...). I need to resize to a bigger image and back to original size when the user click one of two button (like a zoom). I have tried with StretchBlt, but the image is very poor in quality. I can create a new bitmap of the desired size for perfect quality, but in this way a lose the graph that is displayed on first bitmap. Is it possible to resize the bitmap wihout losing too much or do something that allow me not to lose the 2d graph drawed on it? roby.schwarz@libero.it wrote: > I have a 2d real tim...

Subforms not Displaying
I recently converted an application from an .mdb to a .mdb with linked tables (SQL Server). On my main form, I have several subforms. These subforms show up fine when I'm dealing with existing records, however when I add a new record to the form, the subforms disappear. Any ideas what could cause this? Thanks, Ryan This may help. These subforms all consist of a single combo box. When I open the subform in a new window and switch to Form View (rather than Design View), I get the blank grey background - which would make it appear that the subforms are "disappeared"...

Report that display percentage below certain level
I got a spreadsheet contain inventory number from remote site. I need to run a report to display when inventory below a certain percentage. I try to use privot table to display the infomration. But it doesn't display everything below 40%. Is there anyway you can enter an percentage and display all remote site that below certain percentage (Eample: like 35%) on a report? Thanks. TSS, A pivot table groups like items, and makes a calculation on each group -- not what you need. You need a filter (Excel's way of saying "query" in database parlance). If your table...

WebBrowser Control Displayed Font Size.
In Windows Explorer 7 a menu option is available to change the displayed font size. "View" > "Text Size". Several options are available; "Largest", "Larger", "Medium" etc. Is the functionality available to programmatically adjust the displayed font size in the WebBrowser control? The container for the control is in a Windows form. ...

Displaying a percentage
Sorry if this appears to be a newbie question, but how do I display percentage figure of another cell. Example: A1 �52.89 A2 17.5% of A1 Thank yo -- Timeferre ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Timeferret's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1917 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57146 ============================================================= About percentages in Excel Niek Otten, July 26 2006 In Excel, percentages are stored as fractions; 15% i...

State table lookup
Hi I have a form for entering Customer data. When entering a new record, I have a lookup combo box to validate the state that the user enters. The combo box displays the state code and the state name. (ie. Ca and California). The state code is the bound value and the state name is the display value. The only time I want to display the full state name is when the user is entering data into the form. I want the state code to be displayed on queries, forms, and reports. Is there a way to do this ? Thanks in advance Mark Create a table with 2 fields like this: StateID Text (say...

Render XML data island to HTML?
I have an XML data island in my aspx web page. The XML includes a link (processing instruction) to an XSL stylesheet. Is there any way on this page to view the HTML, that results from the xsl transformation, as the contents of, say, a div? I know I can do it if I display only the XML in IE, but I don't know if I can do it as a fragment of an existing HTML page. TIA > I have an XML data island in my aspx web page. The XML includes a link > (processing instruction) to an XSL stylesheet. Is there any way on this page > to view the HTML, that results from the xsl transformation, a...

How to open a *.pub without Publisher?
I received a document created by Microsoft Publisher, but I do not have that software. I wouldn't want to purchase this expensive software for the sake of this one document. Can I open the document in another application (say Word) to at least view and print it? Thanks for your help in advance, Gabor No. But if you'd like, you can send it to me and I'll convert it to a .pdf file for you. If you'd like, send it to jl dot paules at gmail dot com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Gabor" <grevesz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3af001c4ac19...

Bitmaps' Page Display
How would small bitmaps be displayed on a page of a tab control. The bitmaps would need to be printed out similarly to text, line by line. Each line would contain at least ten small bitmaps.And there could be enough lines to continue past the end the visible tab page. Then a scroll control would be used. Is it possible to do this type of thing. ...

the number "3" displays like an exposant
je ne comprend pas pourquoi le chiffre 3 apparait comme un exposant dans mon classeur ...

Excel or CSV data to HTML
Hello. Im trying to take a large excel file and basically have it do this. It is setup as follows. >>>File Name -- Catalog.xls | PartNumber | MFG | Pole | Amp | Volt | Price| xyx,mfg1,3,5,1,10 xxx,mfg2,3,5,11,25 ..... and continues. What i want to do is have a html template file that excel opens. This template file would have variables to be replaced in random places $$PartNumber$$ $$MFG$$ for example would be replace. What i need excel to do is go through each row individually, select the 6 columns of data, replace the $$MFG$$ with the excel data for that row, save it as...

Outlook 2000
Hi. Are there any mail notifiers out there that can let me know when I recieve new mail without keeping outlook running? Alternatively, can I keep outlook in the tray (using a 3rd party app - I don;t think outlook 2000 has a minimize to tray option) and still recieve popup notification for new mail? I've tried the add-in 'Mail Alert' but it doesn't seem to work when I force outlook into the tray (using R-Studios' HideOutlook app). Thanks, Jon Crouch. "Jon_C" <JonCCrouch@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1191509696.643353.9340@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...

Formatting cells for big numbers and formulas ...without the formu
Hello, I am stuck with this: If I want cells to display like 20-digit numbers in numerical form (that is, not the xxx+EXX way), formatting them as a text is okay. But then I need to add formulas and want the results to be displayed. But as the cells are text formatted, the result in the cell is of course the text of the formula plus the number. So my question is - in a cell I want e.g. "12345678901234567890-sum(A1,B1)" and I want the cell to display the resulting number, not the formula itself. How do I achieve this? The maximum precision for a number is 15 digits according to...

Automatic display positive or negative
Dear All, pls help me. when I type $ 52.00 on C1, I want C1 display positive $52 or negative ($ 52) , if B1 is positive or negative, I want the entire column C. Exemple : C1 : I type $52, it display for me $52 , because B1 is positive C2 : I type $52, it display for me ($52) , because B2 is negative B C B1 5 $52 B2 (3) ($52) It is possible ? Thank you for your help. This can only be done with VBA and the code below will do it for you. To use the code, open the workbook and go to the sheet you want this to work on and then: Right-click o...

Display public variable in Header
I have page breaks when a variable changes. How can I display what that variable is in the header? Thank you in advance God bless you ...

wrong display name
Why is my messenger displaying my name from web from my Live profile??? I've never checked any box that allows to take name from web. I want to use my custom name that I set in my messenger client. And if I wanted to change my name in Live profile in home.live.com then it refuses to accept special characters that I've been using for years in my messenger client. There is something broken, you know, and please fix it as soon as possible. Thanks! Greetings, There are instances where it can change your name to what's in your live profile in Messenger, but you c...

Displaying Total Word Count on Cover Sheet
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I want to display/show the Total Word count of my document on the Cover Page, when I print my document is is there on the Cover Page. How can I do that? Is there an Auto Text or something like that that I can use? Please anyone reply please. You can use Insert> Field to insert the NumWords Field from the Document Information category. However, the field does not update automatically. You need to update it manually by clicking in the field & pressing F9, by Control/Right-Clicking the Field & selecting...

Possible to get rid of without rebuilding everything?
Hi all, Back to years ago, the consultant set up our forest with empty root domain and one child domain. Right now, the forest functional level is windows 2003. and all DCs are windows 2003 domain controller. All users and servers are on the child domain. Currently, we are thinking to move to Windows 2008 DCs. If we need to get rid of the empty root domain. is this possible without affecting our applications (exchange etc..)? BTW, why is the reason to keep this empty root domain? Thank you! You are stuck with the root domain forever. Root domain is no longer consi...

Activate Mailbox Calendars without logging on as user?
Hi Exchange experts, I have created a test site with an OU of 20 users with Exchange 2003 mailboxes. I would like to use PFDAVAdmin to grant everyone read only permissions to the calendars and grant publishing editor (or equivalent) permissions on the calendars so I can populate the users with test appointments. I understood that PFDAVAdmin synchronizes free/busy info at the same time as it assigns permissions. However, I am having two problems that I would appreciate you advice on : a) I cannot seem to access the mailbox calendar properties in PFDAVAdmin until I try to access them ...

Display in folder list
We are running Exchange 2000 SP3 with Outlook 2002 clients. We have several associates that need access to other mailboxes. When you add these mailboxes into the folder list view, they are showing up after the Public Folders. We have also seen it where there you open up the Outlook client and the associate's mailbox is displaying after Public Folders instead of before. What is causing this to occur? ...

OFFICE 2003 OUTLOOK and ENTOURAGE
Who can help me How may I get back all my messages downloaded with Outlook 2003 on my PC to my new Mac with Entourage ?.... It seems just an awful battle ??... Thanks Patrice "Patrice LEFEBVRE" <patrice.lefebvre@bluewin.ch> wrote in message news:C812C86E.2AE%patrice.lefebvre@bluewin.ch... > Who can help me > > How may I get back all my messages downloaded with Outlook 2003 on my PC to > my new Mac with Entourage ?.... It seems just an awful battle ??... See if this helps: http://entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/win_mac.html -- Brian Tillma...

Excel does not display entered values correctly
I am currently running Excel 2000 on WinXP Pro. Excel does not display the correct values in cells when they are typed. The program arbitrarily assigns a decimal value to whatever number is typed. For example, if "1111111111" is entered, it is displayed as "11111.11111" I have gone through cell formatting, detect and repair and other options, but none have worked. The program use to work fine. It started this recently and it won't go away. If it helps, when a number is typed in another program, i.e. notepad, and copied and pasted into Excel the value displ...

Global Address List (It's not displayed)
Hi WHEN I CLICK ON "TO" OR "CC" I GET A MESSAGE SAYING "THE ADDRESS LIST COULD NOT BE DISPLAYED. THE OPERATION CANNOT BE PERFORMED BECAUSE THE CONNECTION TO THE SERVER IS OFFLINE." What could i do ?? Thanks Hi Johan, did you work with Exchange? Or only with a lokal Profile? -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Johan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2cf6c01c469be$c0d00ee0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi ...