Email header in Entourage in Spanish/Italian or Portuguese instead of English

I'm using Entourage 2004 on a ppc mac; OS 10.4.8 is setup in American
English, Keyboard is in American English; only my regional settings are for
Vancouver, Canada.
I was surprised to see the other day that the header of each email I have
receive since installing entourage is in a romance language; either Spanish,
Italian or Portuguese.
I have the latest update for Office 2004.
Any tips on how to change that would be appreciated.

Regards,
Mihai

0
mpreda (1)

email addresses not updating auto
I'm creating users w/mailboxes and adding mailboxes to users that didnt have mailboxes but they are receiving settings from Exchange server. If you go to the email address tab on the user account is blank. This had been working for us. Please help. On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:29:03 -0800, Vic <Vic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm creating users w/mailboxes and adding mailboxes to users that didnt have >mailboxes but they are receiving settings from Exchange server. If you go to >the email address tab on the user account is blank. This had been working for >us...

Entourage
How can I auto delete mail I have identified as junk mail? Create a junk mail rule. It will automatically delete mail identified as junk by the Junk Mail Filter and your own rules, but you'll need to run the rule manually on mail you manually mark as junk. <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/rules/rules_junk.html#Anchor-Basic-49575> On 9/20/03 2:56 PM, in article BB926164.6CFF%DPTYLER@NTLWORLD.COM, "DAVID TYLER" <DPTYLER@NTLWORLD.COM> wrote: > How can I auto delete mail I have identified as junk mail? > -- Mickey Stevens (Microsoft MVP for Office:mac) PowerPo...

outgoing email 04-15-10
error message Outlook Express must break this into parts of 64 kb etc... how can i fix this Outlook Express? The forum to which you posted is dedicated to=20 supporting Vista's Windows Mail program. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Walter" <Walter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:288D3D51-07BD-444A-BCF7-473A10DA70C2@microsoft.com... > error message > Outlook Express must break this into parts of 64 kb etc... >=20 > how can i fix this "Walter&qu...

Spanish Grammar for MS Word 2004
I would like to know if there is or not a chance to get the Spanish Grammar for MS Word 2004 for Mac OS X (10.3.9). On 6/10/05 2:25 PM, in article 1118438729.680762.238060@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "Carlos A. Laserna" <claserna@entelnet.bo> wrote: > I would like to know if there is or not a chance to get the Spanish > Grammar for MS Word 2004 for Mac OS X (10.3.9). The missing Spanish Grammar in 2004 is something that MS MacBU has acknowledged. So there's some hope that they might be working on getting it working for one of the updates due later this year. We ...

send page by email changed to windows live, cant change back to outlook
When I try to send page by email in outlook it defaults to windows live. (send link by email works fine) I have changed the email option (programs) in IE8 to send email to outlook but it does not work. Any suggestions. What version of Windows? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do yo...

can not Auto refresh new incoming email
Hi All, The problem is that all the new incoming email can not auto pop out , user must click other folder then the new email will display on the 'inbox' folder I must everytime reboot the proxy server then the problem can be sloved. anyone can help how to slove the problem evently taht I not need everytime go to reboot my proxy server ? thanks Steven ...

Can't send email with attachments in Outlook 2007
I recently installed outlook 2007 (rtm) on vista and I can send message with no attachments but not with attachments. Outlook just seems to ignore the messages with attachments and they stay in the outbox. If I use Windows Mail it all works fine. I did have AVG AntiVirus 7.5 and wondered if that was the problem, so I uninstalled it but it made no difference. My settings are fine because I can send messages without attachments. Does anyone have any ideas? thanks in advance, John. ...

Duplicate emails #33
Outlook 2003 SP2 XP Pro SP2 I have duplicate emails in all my email folders. I would like to correct the situation by reloading my email. "Leave a copy of messages on the server" is checked. I uncheck "Remove from server when deleted from Deleted Items" I delete all the email in my Outlook Inbox folders (Yes, I have a backup). I empty the Deleted Items folder. In theory, the email should still be on the server. I Send/Receive expecting the Outlook deleted (empty deleted) messages to be downloaded again from the POP3 server since it should not have been deleted from the P...

adding sound to an email
Tried to follow the directions in the knowledge base to add a sound to an email - - but got an error msg that said: Object was created in HMTLInLineSoundCtl. This application is not available to open this object." Any idea where I go from here???? s/Rick ...

Popping up a View instead of a dialog box
I want to have a dialog box that has a listCtrl in it has displays all the images in directory. When the user clicks on one of the images, I would like to pop up a scrollview instead of a dialog box, is that possible, similar to a Print Preview screen that will have a control bar on it and then when the user closes the popup view then control will return back to the dialog box, is this possible? Are you saying that I can pop up a CFrameWnd from a dialog box? "Scott McPhillips [MVP]" <scottmcp@mvps.org> wrote in message news:uH4SgAghDHA.2516@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Wil...

excel 2007 localized function names -> english names
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C89E65.327C1FA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Is there any way how to change localized function names in excel 2007 to = english ? It's silly, that MS localized also this. Thanks for replies ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C89E65.327C1FA0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable =EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Block specific outbound email recipients
I would like to block outbound mail to a specific recipient. For example: I have a user that likes to use email to chat with her friend. I can block the incoming mail from the friend, but how can I block the outbound mail from my user to her friend? This is on Exchange 2003 standard. I also have Symantec antivirus for exchange and a watchguard firewall. The internal user should still be able to send mail to other external users. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks Create a Contact with the friend's address as targetAddress, configure the Contact to not receive email from an...

Would like a basic lesson, please, in what these Email types mean and how they are used in AD
We use Active Directory on a Windows 2000 Server domain (native mode). We use MS Exchange Server 2000 for our email/collaboration. She is trying to use the GroupWise client, and connected to a GW server, outside of our network, to do her email, check other managers' calendars, etc. She can send and receive Internet email just fine. She can send and receive email at this wider network just fine. She can send email to me (within our network), but any email I send to her, or any email she sends to me and I reply to, never gets to her. The funny thing is that we never get any "undel...

Multiple desktop alerts for one unopened email
whenever there's a new email, outlook will notify me using desktop alert and the envelop icon at the system tray. the problem i'm having is that desktop alert will display 2-3 times for the same email. is there anyway to fix this??? ...

Using profiles to auto configure a users email settings
Hi All, Firstly appologies for this old question but I have been trying to get this working for a week now and just keep going around in circles. We have network of 2000 odd users sharing 400 pc's on the 2k boxes anyone can log in but if they have not signed in before they are required to configure their outlook profile. I have played with default.prf and the modprof.exe file usung the-S -Z. All appears to work it says the profile is created etc. when the user goes into outlook it does not grab their username from the default.prf file... Here is the top part of this file : [General] Cu...

new email envelope icon
Is it possible to have the new messages envelope icon to only appear if I have new unread messages in my inbox? For example, I'm on a mailing list which I use rules to filter to a certain folder so I don't need to know I have new messages for that. Similarly, my ISP flags junk messages and I use another rule to delete them. What I'm trying to do is only be notified if unread messages appear in my inbox that have not already been filtered by any rules. jandaman <usenet@jandaman.com> wrote: > Is it possible to have the new messages envelope icon to only appear > ...

separate SMTP email address on existing company Outlook Exchange server
Our company uses Outlook 2000 on exchange 2000 servers and all mail leaves with an envelope From address of @bear.com. I have a separate domain, user@maxrecovery.co.uk that i'd like to use on outgoing mails, so that all my recipients will see on the From: address, user@maxrecovery.co.uk and not user@bear.com and also not From: user@bear.com on behalf of user(Exchange) [user@maxrecovery.co.uk]. Is this possible? Also, Is it possible for me to receive mail in Outlook if senders use either user@bear.com or user@maxrecovery.co.uk? Thanks. Steven Chung <schung@bear.com> wrote: >Ou...

viewing detailed message header in outlook 2002
i am in a typical circle. earthlink bounces messages then demands detailed header details but their instructions don't work in outlook 2002. How do I view detailed fully tracking message headers in outlook 2002. i used to be able to do it with my old outlook. If I understand you right, it sounds like you need the internet header. You should be able to right click on a message in any outlook folder and select options. Internet header is at the bottom. (highlight with the mouse and then press ctrl + c to put on clipboard) "marc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

removing emails I don't want to send
I sent an email to an address that I don't want returning messages to my office. Fortunately, they have not been sent because the server requires authentication before sending, So is there anyway that I can remove these messages from this account? Are they hanging in your Outbox now? Tried deleting them from there already? Place Outlook in Offline mode via File-> Work Offline. Restart Outlook and you should be able to delete it. For other solutions see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configurin...

Unable to relay outoging email to Front-end servers
Hi, I'm experiencing intermittent problem with my exchange 2003, which users intermittenly receive NDR 5.7.1 unable to relay for recipient@domain.com. My current environment is configured with 2node back-end exchange cluster and 2node NLB OWA/SMTP servers. I have created a connector to relay all outgoing emails to my OWA/SMTP servers. Both OWA servers are the brigdehead servers in the connector and uses DNS routing. I have changed the FQDN for my SMTP servers from abc.domain.local to abc.domain.com in the SMTP properties to ensure when EHLO the SMTP banner will show the public FQDN...

email inbox searching
Looking for a better tool to do email legal searches against Exchange 2000 and 2003 inboxes. The Outlook search tool is too cumbersome to use when a large number of search terms are required. I have not used exmerge for 2k3 yet but the version for 2000 is also limted and seems to export numbers of email that do not contain the targeted terms. Sifting through the false positives is too time consuming. Is there a utility or other product that will do this? thx ...

Unable to delete email message in 'deleted' folder
Hi all, I am unable to perform any action on one particular email message (for eg, move it to another folder, delete it, forward it, reply it....). It will cause my outlook 2000 to hang and i have to restart it. That particular email message has nothing in the 'from' field. It is a spam message i believe. Can anyone help? Thanks. Can you select the message and use SHIFT+DEL to delete it? Delon wrote: > Hi all, > > I am unable to perform any action on one particular email > message (for eg, move it to another folder, delete it, > forward it, reply it....). It w...

Email letterhead
How do I use my standard letterhead created in Word as my email letterhead by default. I am using Windows Xp ...

How to save in one step attachments in 10 emails?
A have about ten email and in each of them is attachement. How to save them to my folder in HDD? Outlook XP. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm should have something that you can use. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Voslogin <voslogin@seznam.cz> asked: | A have about ten email and in each of them is attachement. How to | save them to my folder in HDD? | Outlook XP. THX "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <MillyS@mvps.org> p�e v disku...

Meeting Requests Internal email address's and external companys
Hi We have internal email addresses for our users that differ from their external email addresses. When a user creates a new meeting request and sends to external companys they try and accept/reject etc but the external co trys to reply to the users internal mail address, not their internet one. Anyone able to shed any light at all on this, its driving me mad at work. Exchange 2003 SP1 Outlook 2003 SP2 Many Thanks Chunk You should set their default SMTP to the internet routable external address... "Chunk" <secology@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1161873442.8093...