Drawing Page Orientation Doesn't Match Printer Paper Orientation

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Power PC

The thumbnail preview shows that the drawing page orientation doesn't match the printer paper orientation. I can not get the page orientation to match. When I change it to letter, I can see the document change to landscape. When I change the page orientation to landscape, it changes the document to portrait. The two will not be the same. This is in Word 2008, it also happened in an older version of Word. Help, what do I do?
0
ipcking

use continouse paper size 5.5X8.5 inchs for invoice
hi i have transfered from old pos system to MS RMS ,i have too much invoice paper size 5.5 X 8.5 inchs i do not want to descard it,is any invice templete that work on this paper size. best reqards ...

M2004: Change name on home page?
I'm using Money 2004. On the home page it says "So-and-so's Money Home Page". How can I change the name that appears there? -Rod > I'm using Money 2004. On the home page it says "So-and-so's Money Home > Page". How can I change the name that appears there? Figures... I always seem to find a solution right after posting a question! Click Accounts & Bills, Account Setup, Update Personal Information. -Rod ...

Incorrect subtotal when matching an invoice to a PO
Hello, I've recently had trouble when matching an invoice to a PO. It seems that each line item total was correct, but the subtotal was off by the landed cost I had added on to this shipment. I also had problems trying to match another, separate landed cost to this shipment. It seems like this just needs to be reconciled, but I'm not sure how. Please let me know if you have experienced this and what to do. Thanks! Lisa C. ...

Incoming mail for domain not matched to recipient
Is there any way to have all incoming mail for my domain name that does NOT match my recipients be routed to a single user? Thanks! On Mon, 16 May 2005 12:00:48 -0400, "Jack Ingraham" <jack@selectivesoftware.com> wrote: >Is there any way to have all incoming mail for my domain name that does NOT >match my recipients be routed to a single user? > >Thanks! > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324021 http://www.aloaha.com/software-development/catch-all-mailbox.php http://turbogeeks.com/products/mailbasket.asp ...

unwanted blank pages in document
Currently using Publisher 2002 --I have a 30 page document that has 2 blank pages that don't show up until printing. I can't see them to eliminate them. Do I have any way of accessing them? Is it set up as a booklet? -- Don Vancouver, USA "PhysWhiz" <PhysWhiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F58DB94F-8C81-48C8-B7B9-E55EC0BEF593@microsoft.com... > Currently using Publisher 2002 --I have a 30 page document that has 2 blank > pages that don't show up until printing. I can't see them to eliminate them. > Do I have any way of accessin...

Form as Web Page
It has been many years since I used Access, but I would swear that I used to be able to save/export the form as an HTML or at least make it look like a webpage. I want to be able to open the form and add/modify records without having access to (or even see) the tool bars, etc... Yes you could save as a Data Access Page. Does not have all the functionality of regular forms. Maybe this would help: http://databases.about.com/od/tutorials/ss/dataaccess.htm MS Access 2010 will be released in June and has the ability to build web databases. Quite nice from what I have seen. The ...

Why doesn't the page preview have the same order as work page?
Why doesn't the preveiw page look like the one I built on the work pages. I have "saved as" and "saved. The nagagation bars in preview goes to different pages than titled. HELP!!!!!! ...

Printing only a disclaimer on the even pages of a report
I have a report that must have a disclaimer on the back of each page (no data just verbage). Can someone tell me how to set this up please. TIA for the help. Steve ...

How do I find the inside page in the 3-panel brochure.
I am trying to make a 3-panel brochure and all that seems to be available is the side shown in the brochure options. When I print, it prints both sides yet I can see no way to access the inside part. Thanks. View, status bar... this will allow you to change page views, you will see the page tabs at the bottom of the screen. I am not sure I know what you are asking. Are you saying you are printing the brochure sight unseen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "springmtn" <springmtn@discussions.microsoft.co...

Find a multiple photos on a page template for Publisher?
Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple photos without recreating the page each time I print. Why not save your page you have created as a template? File, "save as", files of type, scroll down to Publisher template. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "srfaith" <srfaith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:157E95AB-1159-4889-B196-61E147E6E240@microsoft.com... > Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple > photos without recreating the page each time I print. ...

Home Page Content Item: Important Dates (repost)
I asked this question 3 days ago and have received no replies so I'm repeating it. Perhaps the subject name I used: "Important Dates" was too short or sounded like spam. In any case my experience on this board is that even if no one has a solution, someone usually responds saying that he can't reproduce the problem, or that it doesn't work for him either, or that the poster misunderstands what this function is supposed to do. Not having received any response at all, I beg your indulgence with this repost: ***** Money 2006. No Passport. XP Home SP2. P4 3.0 GHz. 1G...

Header
I have a spreadsheet that prints out on 3 pages of A4. However, the header prints at the top of each page. How do I get it to print at the top of the first page, only, please? Gareth -- For essential news about Huddersfield Town Football Club join the Terriers Mailing List at www.Terriers.me.uk . Two separate print jobs are required. You can use a macro to speed it up but it is still two print jobs. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 02:46:28 +0100, "Gareth J Dykes" <firstname.lastname@btinternet.com> wrote: >I ...

Format page number in Words Document
Hi, Appreciate if you can help me here. I am trying to number my pages in my document a bit differently using the header and footer but I can't seem to get around doing it. Normally the page numbers will run concurrently in the header or footer as in page 1,2,3,4...etc But what intend to do is add page 5 (a) after page 5 and before page 6. However when I do that under the header or footer page 5 becomes page 5 (a) How do I format this under the header or footer? Thanks You will need to use the following field construction { IF { PAGE } > 5 { IF { PAGE } &...

Deploying Report Manager with SSL leaves Help pages as http
Hi, I have an SQL 2005 Reporting Services box that is firewalled and only accessible via https. Reporting Services are therefore configured to require SSL connections (required for 3- All SOAP APIs). This is working perfectly. Unfortunately, the help pages are still advertised with an http link. This doesn't work due to the firewalls and produces an error message. There is a workaround - the users can manually edit the url in the address bar and then the help pages are accessed fine with https. In other words, IIS is correctly serving the https format, but the Reporting Se...

Emailing a Web Page from Outlook
I'm trying to email a web page from Outlook and when I select File, Send, Page by Email, the Outlook Express is opens vs Outlook. I have checked and under Tools, Internet Options, Programs, Outlook is selected as the email program and when I click on an email link on a web site Outook opens. Any ideas why for emailing a page, OE opens vs Outlook. Much thx! try setting it to OE, apply, then reset it to Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http...

Printer Control
I have a printer control on my form and when I use it, it prints to the default printer. I would like for it to bring up the screen to allow me to select which printer to use, like when you use the file/print way. thanks Blair Private Sub Command310_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command310_Click DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection DoCmd.GoToControl "CloseFemaleCards" Exit_Command310_Click: Exit Sub Err_Command310_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_Command310_Click End Sub This will call the print...

Option to select printer B4 printing Payables Checks
Client recently upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 and they lost the option to select a printer after clicking print. From print payables checks In 7.5 when they would click on print, a window would pop up and give them the option to select a printer to send their checks to. Now it automatically goes to their defaulted printer. How do they set up the option in 9.0? Go to the Named Printers settings, and look at the checkbox to suppress the printer dialog box. This should solve your problem Best regards Mike "TROOTBMI" <TROOTBMI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Can i Convert a .pub file to a JPG file so printer can make progra
Need to know steps to convert .pub file to jpg file can it be done? back doc wrote: > Need to know steps to convert .pub file to jpg file can > it be done? ================================== What version of Publisher are you running? Pub 2002 and later can Save As .jpg. Maybe you could use a .pdf file? Try this... Download and install the following free PDF Creator. PrimoPDF http://primopdf.com/ With your new program installed...open your project in Publisher and go to...File / Print. On your Print screen...open the drop window and select PrimoPDF as your printer. Click...OK...n...

Six Page Newsletter
I want to have a 6 page newsletter using one B size paper for pages 1,2, and 5 and 6. And one A size paper for pages 3 and 4. Is there a way to do this with one file. When tried this before I ended up having 2 files. One for the B size paper and one for the A size. Thank you There may be other ways but here's what comes to mind; Build the two pub files, convert them to pdf and then join the two pdf files into one file. Send out the newsletter as a pdf attachment. -- Don Vancouver USA "pestocat" <gel114@theconnection.com> wrote in message news:enU$gq0UGHA.528...

Require Tax Detail Totals to Match the Pre-Tax Amount in SOP and .
Please incorporate the Require Tax Detail Totals to Match the Pre-Tax Amount functionality into POP and SOP. I created a CR/PR on this and dev informed me this was a product suggestion. This is very important functionality for European clients in terms of producing correct VAT returns. ...

[Publisher 2003] Print large format on single page?!
Hello, can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on several pages.) Thanks! Frank Will your printer print a large format poster? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Frank Peters" <frank123.nospam@web.de> wrote in message news:c9078d$h9b$03$1@news.t-online.com... > Hello, > > can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single > smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on > several pages.) > > Thanks! Fran...

What is the meaning of these pages?
I had a real trouble with my SW and sent my question here but obviously I will never get any answer? When browsing the other threads I noticed that most are including only the question, no andwers - are they all already dead if they are not worth of answering - should I also be? no. the person who has the answer hasn't read the thread yet. do you have a question? Post it and see. >-----Original Message----- >I had a real trouble with my SW and sent my question here but obviously I >will never get any answer? > >When browsing the other threads I noticed that most a...

How do I print one page only?
I'm using the merge function and have a report with 20 pages. Sometimes I make a mistake on one page and have to reprint but it only lets me reprint all 20 pages.How do I print one page of a multiple page documents? When you select File, Print there is where it will display the pages to print. Say you want only page 12. Select pages from 12 of 12. -- Don Vancouver USA "mandero" <mandero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52FFB5AD-3F05-4DB8-AAF3-709503B30F3F@microsoft.com... > I'm using the merge function and have a report with 20 pages. Somet...

I have four to a page postcards and need to put something differe.
I have post cards which are four to a page and need to put something different on each post card. I can't figure out how to do more than one at a time. In Avery I can do four individual cards on one sheet, but it doesn't have the formatting capabilities of publisher. You could set the paper size to 8�"x11, Arrange 2 rows, 2 columns, adjust margins to suit and build four different postcards. -- Don Vancouver, USA "oneelegantone" <oneelegantone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6980556-55CB-4C6E-9ED0-C88587E4E4F3@microsoft.com... > I h...

how do i delete blank space on one note pages
Once I've added something on to a one note page and then delete it, its not always possible to delete the blank space. Not a big problem in one note, until you come to print and then you get blank pages which is not good for the planet !! Ive tried using the Insert Extra Writing Space in reverse, which sometimes works but not consistently. Im using OneNote 2007 in XP environment -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Once I've added something on to a one note page and then delete it, its not > always possible to delete the blank space. > > Not ...