Document Connection crashes when adding a sharepoint site #2

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Trying to use Document Connection to connect to a sharepoint site. I select Add a Location -> Connect to Sharepoint Site. I get the menu that says
"To access a file on a SharePoint site, enter the location of the SharePoint site."

I enter the site URL:
 <https://sharepoint.uky.edu/UKIT/SAPSupport/default.aspx>

and my userid/password and click Connect. It goes Ka-Boom and I get an error panel. I get the same result when I enter the site URL without the final filename:

 <https://sharepoint.uky.edu/UKIT/SAPSupport>

Beginning of crash log:

Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0

Error Signature:
Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS
Date/Time: 2009-10-30 15:56:26 -0400
Application Name: Microsoft Document Connection
Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.DocumentConnection
Application Signature: MSOC
Application Version: 12.2.0.090605
Crashed Module Name: libobjc.A.dylib
Crashed Module Version: unknown
Crashed Module Offset: 0x0000592c
Blame Module Name: libobjc.A.dylib
Blame Module Version: unknown
Blame Module Offset: 0x0000592c
Application LCID: 1033
Extra app info: Reg=en Loc=0x0409

vs2005 ide crash
Hi all, my machine is windows xp professional edition with visual studio 2005. my ide crashes when i try to add additional include directories or addition library directories. this is reproducible. create a project go the project properties. select c/c++; select general select the option additional include directories. if you click on the browse button (...) then you get a dialog box where you can add a line, or edit or delete a line. click add a line button. then click on the browse button, where you can choose the new include directories by another dialog box. select any folder and when ...

Retreive document
I have overwritten & saved a document. Is there a way to get back the old ducument if it wasn't saved? Carolyn, Not that I am aware of but you should probably scroll a wee bit further down in the Microsoft interface to the Word newsgroup. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Carolyn" <Carolyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BA8FFA7-291B-45FB-90F1-E693DE1F7B53@microsoft.com... I h...

Outlook Express and LAN connection
I have Outlook Express 6.00.280 installed on Win NT 4.0 SP6 which is LAN connected to another PC that has Internet connection (Proxy server). Email account on my PC is POP3 for incoming mails and SMTP for outcoming. Now the problem is that I cannot receive emails but can only send them through this Proxy. Internet Explorer and all other applications that require Internet connection through proxy are working OK. The only problem I have is to receive emails. I setup the same account on another PC which has direct connection to the Internet through dialup and no problems for both sending and rece...

Table link documentation

VB Macro #2

C# Adding Days to a Date
Hello, I have 2 objects: objContract.activeon and objContract.expireson. I am trying to add 364 days to objContract.activeon and assign it to the value of objContractexpireson. ---------------------------------------------------------- // Contract Start Date DateTime dt = DateTime.Now; objContract.activeon = new CrmDateTime(); int iFound = 0; string sTemp = ""; if (objAccount.paymenttermscode.Value == 1) // due on receipt - use Todays Date { objContract.activeon = objInvoice.CFDinvoicedate; } else // ...

VCR to DVD Part 2

Adding support for mfc / atl types in a Win32 project
MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & mfc (I'm just after points and rects btw)... just add the header ( atltypes.h ). I'm getting linker errors for these classes though. Is there a lib I need to add? Any screwy build options need changing? It's in VC 2003. In the project wizard I note that atl and mfc support aren't available when creating an empty Win32 application. Ta. On 26 May 2006 07:42:09 -0700, Simon L wrote: > MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & > mfc (I'm just after points and rect...

set print area #2

adding extra marker styles
how do we add extra marker styles into an excel chart? we have used all the ones it has given us in 2003, but there use3d to be many more in 2002, how do we get them back? Hi, Here is an explanation on how to add custom markers. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CustomMarkers.html I don't think the marker style have changed since xl2000. Cheers Andy Grizzabella wrote: > how do we add extra marker styles into an excel chart? we have used all the > ones it has given us in 2003, but there use3d to be many more in 2002, how do > we get them back? -- Andy Pope, Micro...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

SQL Server Connection Failed
Hi everybody, this is my scenario: 1. Windows Server 2008 2. WSS 3.0 + MOSS 2007 3. SQL Server 2008. i'm having this problem: "Login failed for user 'sa'. Reason: An error occurred while evaluating the password. [CLIENT: 72.55.191.137]". in this momment i can't see any application from sharepoint. somebody knows how can i do? i don't change the sa password. i don't change anything in the sharepoint configuration. since two days ago i'm having this problem. pls, is very urgent, because i have to deliver this server the next monday to the...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Preparing an A3 booklet document
I'd like to prepare an A4 booklet of 8 pages (ie printing double sided on to A3 and then folding the A3 sheets to make A4 and stapling down the spine). I'm new to Publisher 07 and am aware this could get a little if not very complicated! Please can someone help me with how I need to set this up in Publisher using 2 x A3 double sided sheets! On the first sheet I need pages 8 and 1 (left to right) on the front, 2 and 7 on the back. On the second sheet I need pages 6 and 3 on the front, 4 and 5 on the back. Is it possible to set this up in Pub07 in this way? I'm going to be w...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Previous/Next in Outlook 2003 email message crash
I have Outlook 2003, when I opened an email then after reading it, I clicked Previous or Next Item within my message, it crashed Outlook. Does anyone have or seen this problem before, any fixes or solution? Thanks in advance. Tlam ...

Saving document downloaded from email
I downloaded a word 2007 document from a windows mail email yesterday by double clicking on it and opening in word 2007. I then worked on the document and clicked "save". Today I cannot find the document on the computer, it seems that it has not saved. Can anyone explain what has gone wrong? Thanks Catherine If you use Word and Outlook 2007 this should no longer happen as the combination does not allow you to save to a temporary location With other e-mail applications, it is anyone's guess what might occur. You should never open Word attachments directly from e-m...

Charttitle.Text crashes (Excel 2000)
Hi, when I try to run the following code (on an existing diagram): With ActiveChart Dim globalLstFile as String globalLstFile =3D "02 KOBA_XYZ_C3-06214 02- 20.7-20.8=B0C Touchprobe Mittelpunkte.lst" =2EHasTitle =3D True =2EChartTitle.Text =3D "KOBA Sphere Gauge S/N 38 538 (" + globalLstFile + ")" & Chr(10) & _ "color coding: red =3D Zone 1, green =3D Zone 2, blue =3D Zone 3"= & Chr(10) & _ "light color: measurements that contain spheres that are within 20 cm of the edge of the measurement volume" ..=...