Display color

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Is there a way to change the display colors for formatting marks (like the dots for spaces or the paragraph symbols).  They are light blue on my display and I am slightly color blind so they are very difficult to see.  I't like for them to just be black.
0
MER

Novice needing help printing sepia color photo
Hi - I need some help printing a photo that was taken in color then, using Picture It publishing 2001 I changed the color to a sepia tone. When I print to my Epson C60 it is lime green! I've found lots of very technical info on color management and am guessing I need to do something to adjust this, but cannot figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks ejb 1. This newsgroup is for Publisher, not Home Publishing. They have their own newsgroup. 2. I suggest you replace the color cartridge in your printer. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "ejb&quo...

Default Colors
How do I chenge the default colors used when charts are created (i.e. the Color Palette)? Tools>Options>Color "Chart Fills" Modify>Custom Tools>Options>Color "Chart Lines" Modify>Custom Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002 On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:38:02 -0700, "S.Jonsson" <jonsson@printecsystems.de> wrote: >How do I chenge the default colors used when charts are >created (i.e. the Color Palette)? > ...

CountIF by Background Color
Need a formula to count the cells in a range with a background color yellow (6). You can use this short UDF called CountYellow. Note that it only counts true background color, not format generated by conditional formatting. Detecting conditional formatting is quite a bit more complicated... Public Function CountYellow(r As Range) As Double Application.Volatile = True CountColor = 0 For Each c In r If c.Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Then CountColor = CountColor + 1 End If Next End Function -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you...

Can I put a windows folder into outlook2003 display?
I need to know how to put a windows folder on the left hand display that directs to a windows directory to keep my outlook from getting full. Create new user folders and put emails in there instead of the default = folders Right click on Personal Folders on the left side in OL and select New = Folder. Give it a name=20 --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Hanson23" <Hanson23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:8113C273-5B6A-432A-9305-D0A4672EF783@microsoft.c...

change default fill color
I have been searching the net and the KB but can not find answer or solution to this problem. I want my excel cell auto fill color to default to light grey instead of yellow. Is this possible? And if so, how do I do it? Thanks for any help you can provide. Shawn You can create a new default template, with grey as the default fill colour: Create a new, blank workbook. Choose Tools>Options On the Colour tab, click on the yellow square Click Modify, select light grey that you want to use as the default, click OK To make yellow available, select the light grey square, and change it t...

Displaying add'l value in Combo box
I have a combo box that uses a table as its row source. When the combo box displays, I would like it to display an add'l value not in the table, e.g. "<All>" I find the easiest way is to provide a listfill function. Here's mine: Public Function AddAllToList(c As Control, id As Variant, row As Variant, col As Variant, code As Variant) As Variant ' ListFill function - use as RowSourceType for listbox ' Set listbox.rowsource to correct sql ' Set listbox.tag to (eg) 2;<<All>> to override defaults: ' 1;( All ) Static rs As Recordset...

My Outlook 2003 Will Not Display "Signature" on Insert Menu
For reasons that escape me entirely, my installation of Outlook 2003 on this one computer (on a network of 5) does not display "Signature" as an option on the Insert menu. Instead, it displays Insert Symbol (with S underlined.) If there's a way to change that menu structure through Customize, I don't find that either. It will apparently allow me to rearrange the sequence that options appear on the Insert menu, but will not allow me to delete or add any options. How can I get the Insert menu to display Signature as an option instead of Symbol? I shall greatly appreciate yo...

Display only folders with CFileDialog
Here is some standard code to display and return the name of a selected file. Could someone please tell me what I must change to display (and return) only folder names? Thanks. TCHAR szFilters[] = _T("Text files (*.txt)|*.txt|All files (*.*)|*.*||"); CFileDialog dlg(TRUE, _T("txt"), _T("*.txt"), OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST | OFN_HIDEREADONLY, szFilters); if (dlg.DoModal() == IDOK) { CString fileName = dlg.GetPathName(); // TODO: Whatever } Why not use SHBrowseForFolder instead? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ray Mitchell" &l...

Flash Window Color
Hi I am using VC++. I have written a Dialog based application, the application alerts a user to various levels of alarms. When the og is minimised - I need the icon in the taskbar to flash various colors depending on the alarm level. At the moment I am using a timer and FlashWindow, however, this only flashes the icon the default colors (blue and grey). How can I change the Color of the flashing Icon? Thankyou very much in advance. Here is the code I am using at the moment: void CC7ServerDlg::OnTimer(UINT nIDEvent) { if(this->IsIconic()) { if(showErrors) { if(fl...

Displaying from: in new email messages
I am running Outlook 2000 on my laptop, with new emails creating using Microsoft Word. I have a default address that I often send email from, but sometimes I specifically want to change the sent from address and use a different account. That I know how to do, by changing it in the message under options, but I often forget to do that. Is there a way of displaying the account I am sending the message from while creating the email? Or, can the default account to be used be specified for each contact, rather that globally for all contacts? ...

Win Media player10 the Skin does not display File, option,
Hello SOD, The Media player does not display the "file, option and other menu" instead it gives a skin which is not comfortable. To be honest I believe there is some registry issue which will unlock my default skin. thanks & Regards, Mayank Pressing Ctrl+1 should put WMP back into Full Mode, which will always show the default skin. You might have to press Ctrl+M too, to see the actual menus. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Mayank wrote: > Hello SOD, > > The Media player does not display the "file, option and othe...

Dynamics AX data displayed in CRM iframes
Apologies if I'm not framing this question correctly (and for the pun), but I've just seen a demo of Dynamics CRM where customised forms were displaying data from a legacy system database using iframes. I'm wondering if we can show the enterprise portal forms that list (for instance) all of the sales orders for a customer in the same way, and if so how easy is it to develop and deploy those customised views in Dynamics CRM? Thanks Tim Schofield On Feb 20, 3:36=A0am, Tim Schofield <TimSchofi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Apologies if I'm not framing this ...

Displaying stored jpgs as pictures in a report
hello, MS ACCESS 2003 on XP PRO I've never stored jpgs in a table before, but now I apparently need to. I figured out (i think) how to store a jpg in a table using OLE OBJECT data type. But when I try to make a report of that ttable, the picture displays as a box with the file name displayed as text. How can I get the image to display on the report? Thank you, -- BlueWolverine MSE - Mech. Eng. Go BLUE! Try using an UNbound object frame and inserting the jpg in it. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "BlueWolverine" wrote: > hel...

Retrieving Windows' color settings
How do I retrieve Windows' color settings? For example, the default Windows Text is black and background is white. How do I retrieve the color (RGB values) for the Windows background? Have a look at GetSysColor API Victor "Charles Tam" <CharlesTam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:811FC86C-4703-433E-B529-A180F46CED79@microsoft.com... > How do I retrieve Windows' color settings? > For example, the default Windows Text is black and background is white. > > How do I retrieve the color (RGB values) for the Windows background? use SystemPa...

Regional Options from control panel not displayed in Format Cells
Please can somone help me. I have searched on this topic but Alas I can not find an answer. So here is my question. When you set your number formats under control panel -> Regional options they are the ones EXCEL should use for formatting. My example is I want Parenthesis around my negative numbers ( ) . I do not want a - sign infront of number or it to be RED. So I have set my negative number symbol to () under the regional options. But if you start Excel and put in a negative number then goto Format cells -> numbers the option STILL show only a - or RED. I.E. it does not give...

XXX Account Number Display in Account List
Is there a way to "un-hide" the xxx masks in the Account Number field in the Account List Display? No. But R-click Details reveals that and more. It's pseudo-security at best. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=169. "Raybo" <raybo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OoepFmi5EHA.1260@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to "un-hide" the xxx masks in the Account Number field in > the Account List Display? > Thanks, I saw that post earlier, but thought there might be some type of setting in an update that allows the account to be ...

Excel Rep Builder Not Displaying in SharePoint 2010 Excel Services
I am having difficulty viewing an Excel Report Builder report in Excel Services on SharePoint 2010. The error states that Excel Services does not support “Query Tables (also known as “External Data Ranges”). I know that SP 2010 can access external data sources (there is even a place to install the ODC file, separately)… so I don’t know why a simple Exel Reports Builder won’t work. Any suggestions? ...

My color printer only prints black.
Greyscale is not selected. The print is in color on the page, but when I look at it in print preview it is black. And it only prints black in this program. I prints fine in color in Wordpad. Thanks Some HP printers will preview in greyscale but will print in color in Publisher 2007. My suggestion would be to check with the manufacturer's web site of your printer for an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Cyclist" <Cyclist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54A1F0C4-DE74-456A-B3B0-84EAF6224284@microsoft.com... > Greyscale is n...

How can I display multiple series in a pie chart?
Here's an example data / chart spreadsheet: http://temp.ancientpc.net/po/piechart.xls Ideally what I want to do is force the pie chart to use the most recent / lowest data series through some way of calculating the lowest non-empty cell location, but I don't know if that's possible. If not, I just want to be able to choose which data series to plot. Even though at the moment there's 8 series available under Chart -> Source Data, it will only plot series 1 in the pie chart. Hi, A pie chart will normally only display a single data series. It can be manipulated to disp...

HELP! sum value to be displayed in sheet 2 when data is in sheet 1
How do I do this? any ideas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =SUM(Sheet1!A1:A100) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "Muppet >" <<Muppet.18bcuz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Muppet.18bcuz@excelforum-nospam.com... > How do I do this? any ideas? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > =SUM(Sheet1!$A:$A) as an example for sum of Column A in Sheet1 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

change background-color depending on cell-content
Hello, There is one cell per row which can have six different contents. Depending on what there is chosen, I like to change the background-color from different cells in the same row. How can I do that? Is it possible without VBA? Please help me! Hi, Have you tried to use the "Conditional formating" In the menu select Format->Conditional Formating PS: I have a portuguese version so I don't know if the terms in english are those I mention, but they must be similar. >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >There is one cell per row which can have six differen...

How to chang the color of scrollbar?
Hello all, I'm writing a CFlatScrollBar which is derived from a CScrollBar(MFC). I want to change the color of the arrow, thumb and background. I change the arrow and background below. HBRUSH CFlatScrollBar::CtlColor(CDC* pDC, UINT nCtlColor) { pDC->SetBkColor(m_BkColor) ; return (HBRUSH)m_BkBrush ; // return NULL; } void CFlatScrollBar::OnPaint() { CPaintDC dc(this); // device context for painting DrawThumb(GetScrollPos()) ; DrawArrow() ; // Do not call CScrollBar::OnPaint() for painting messages } The thumb is coruscating when it's...

RSS Feed List only displays three feeds
I'm using Outlook 2007 for a month now and imported a list of RSS/ATOM feeds. I'm still using my old feed reader in parallel and noticed that since about a week most of the feeds were not updated in Outlook. I opened the send/receive settings to see what's included when doing a send/receive and found that only three feeds were displayed. They worked but all of the other did not. I then created a new group named "RSS feeds" and included the three listed feeds. After several send/receive on this group, I finally received messages from other blogs as well. The settin...

Publisher just started printing wrong colors
This problem just started today, and only when using Publisher A deep blues sky is printing orange, and pink skin is printing light blue. I tried printing the jpg outside of Publisher, and it looks fine. I've changed the color scheme in Publisher to black, and black/grey, but that did nothing. I changed ink cartridges (both the black and the tri-color) and ran the HP utility to clean the print heads, all to no avail. Any suggestions? TIA What version Publisher? Publisher is more critical about printer drivers. Check with HP for an updated driver. They also have good support doc...

How can I get the standard back ground color of a form?
I changed the color of my custom switch board form and could not change back to the form original color as none of the colors in the fill/back color matches the original color( one which is default when we create a new FORM). Any thoughts? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201002/1 "mls via AccessMonster.com" <u55943@uwe> wrote in message news:a3c875d73012e@uwe... > I changed the color of my custom switch board form and could not change > back > to the form original color as none o...