Creating a Greeting Card in Office 2008

Hi there,

I was hoping to find a template for creating a greeting card in Word 2008.
Does such a thing exist and where could I download one from?

Thanks!

Lynn

0
manxcatq (7)

On 2/7/08 5:21 PM, in article C3D118D4.F984%manxcatq@mac.com, "Lynn Quinlan"
<manxcatq@mac.com> wrote:

> I was hoping to find a template for creating a greeting card in Word 2008.
> Does such a thing exist and where could I download one from?

I use Apple Mail when I want to send a specialized message. Check it out.

--
Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)

diane7495 (1195)
2/8/2008 3:42:23 AM
Oops.  I am sorry, perhaps I didn't explain.  I want to make a greeting card
to print out and give to someone, either a half-page or quarter-page layout.
The Apple Mail is a good suggestion for e-mail, but not for printing.  Any
suggestions please?

Thanks again!

On 07/02/08 10:42 PM, in article
C3D10F9F.12DF5%diane@invalid.entourage.mvps.org, "Diane Ross"
<diane@invalid.entourage.mvps.org> wrote:

> On 2/7/08 5:21 PM, in article C3D118D4.F984%manxcatq@mac.com, "Lynn Quinlan"
> <manxcatq@mac.com> wrote:
>

>> I was hoping to find a template for creating a greeting card in Word 2008.
>> Does such a thing exist and where could I download one from?
>
> I use Apple Mail when I want to send a specialized message. Check it out.

0
manxcatq (7)

Need to create blank computation column
Ok, let's try again. This time I'm breaking it down to a simple problem so that I don't confuse anyone: I have 3 cells in a row. In cell x I have a variable. In cell y I have a variable. In cell z I have a formula: =x*y . Now if the user is presented with variable x and nothing for variable y, and the formula is already in place, cell z will display 0. But I want the user to be presented with a blank field instead, until such time he/she enters in a variable for cell y. Therefore, I need to know what command will tell cell z to display a figure only if the computation is ...

create a button when pressed it will +1 to another field
Customer Survey- When a button or cell is pressed once it will add 1 to another existing field and every time it is pressed it will add another 1. Private Sub Commandbutton1_Click() Dim myRange as Range Dim myNumber as Long Set myRange =3D ActiveSheet.Range("a5") '<=3D=3D change myNumber =3D myRange.Value myNumber =3D myNumber + 1 myRange.Value =3D myNumber End Sub susan On Nov 24, 9:25=A0am, mswisher <mswis...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Customer Survey- When a button or cell is pressed once it will...

Win 2008 Standard
Is there a 32-bit Windows Server 2008? Or only 64-bit? Hello Alan, Windows server 2008 is available as 32 and 64 bit version. Windows server 2008 R2 ONLY as 64 bit version. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups ** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm > Is there a 32-bit Windows Server 2008? Or only 64-bit? > ...

SBS 2008 premium...
I have another question RE: SBS 2008 premium... Would the SBS premium edition ship with Windows Server 2008 R2? I am assuming yes but want to verify for sure... Apparently the R2 version has really improved on the Hyper V virtualization side of things... Thanks, Brad This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0375_01CA71C3.96B27680 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable No it does not. --=20 Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997) Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008...

Excel hangs when creating pivot table
Hi, I create a pivot table in Excel 2000, specify "external data source" and click "Get Data" and nothing. It just hangs. It doesn't go on to ask me to specify the source. Eventually, I have to close Excel with Task Manager (I gave it 10 minutes). This used to work fine, but (since a Windows update or something?) it stopped. It is the same if I try it in a blank spreadsheet. The PC has 1Gb of memory and no other programs are running. I am using Office 2000 Prof SP1 and Windows XP Prof SP1. I have tried disabling anti-virus and firewall software. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Windows server 2008 R2 freezes
Hi, I'm using windows server 2008 R2. Sometimes my system freezes and note even ctrl+alt+del is working.. everything freezes. My system is running on intel core 2 duo with 2 gb DDR2 RAM 160 gb harddisk. Is this a hardware problem. If so can anyone tell me what is the problem or how to find the problem. Hello Vijay, Did you make sure in the device manager that all devices are correct installed? Do you use all correct drivers from the hardware vendors website for the machine? Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with...

Best Buy Credit Card disappeared from "add a new account" listing.
So I updated my accounts as indicated here... http://www.microsoft.com/money/OnlineServices/Update_Instructions/default.mspx but Best Buy Credit Card is no longer available. And yes I checked BOTH "banking" and "credit card" Other HSBC store cards are in there, including HSBC itself. What's up? Here's the list I get... Bell Credit Union - Credit Card Belco Employees FCU - Credit Card Ben E. Keith Employees FCU - Credit Card Best Friends Bethlehem Teachers FCU - Credit Card Beverly Bank and Trust Co., N.A. Notice there's no "Best Buy" between...

Get hundreds of Reports,Cards,Labels,Forms,Tabs in a minute
Download and try AddinTools Create free from http://www.addintools.com. Make you using formulas and cell reference in Excel objects: diagram, autoshape, wordart, and organization chart. To get thousands of Diagrams, AutoShapes, WordArts, Organization Charts, Charts, Reports, Tabs, Cards, and Forms that contain different values in several minutes! The quantity of results that you can produce depends on the volume of data that saved in worksheets. Fully Utilize The Data In Workbooks. The data in results may source from the same worksheet, and may also source from one or more workbooks an...

Creating custom destinations in IM
Hi! Does anyone know how to create custom adapters/destination sin IM 8.0? Thanks!!! -- Marisol Mortera There's an article for IM 6 for creating custom adapters for the direct to table stuff. It's article 856283. It might still work for you. I think that if you plan to do this in the future you'd be better off learning or working with another person who knows eConnect. Of course, you can also use Table Import and any number of SQL Server-compliant tools. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Marisol" wrote: > Hi! > Does anyone know how to create custom adapters/desti...

How to find text that is surrounded by a wild card, specificly an
I am looking for a way to query for the following: *T* The problem is the T is surrounded by an * which is a wild card. It pulls all the records with a T included. But I literally want to find all records with *T* (with the * on both sides of the T). I found out you can find all records with an * by running a query for the following: *[*]* (which is cool. But I want to find an exact match of *T* ) Please help ! Dan wrote: >I am looking for a way to query for the following: > >*T* > >The problem is the T is surrounded by an * which is a wild card. ...

HTA Create User assign multiple groups
Hi all. I've created a HTA to create an AD user. I have a multi select listbox which loads all security groups from AD and i can multi select them as planned. I now need to get the user added to the groups. I'm not sure where to go next. Can anyone suggest a method etc for this? Many thanks in advance ...

Do i *need* a mailbox to create a forwardable e-mail address
I would liek to create an address like burfl-admin@mycompany.com which get's forwarded to joe@mycompany.com.... until joe goes on vacation or someone else gets the job of administrering burfls. Do I need to create a burfl mailbox from which all mail get's forwarded? or is there a more lightweight way of doing that? Can it be done with just a contact? Thanks, Steve -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:58:23 -0400, "Stephen M" <smeier07nospam@champlaintelephone.com> wrote: >I would liek to create an addr...

Ms office / outlook clipboard emergency!!!!
I was typing an email in Outlook, then cut a paragraph and was planning on pasting it into another email. Before I could do that, I cut something else and pasted it. I looked into the MS Word and Office Clipboards and there was nothing there, but when I started to test the clipboard by cutting stuff, it then showed up on the clipboard and above the clipboard it said 3 of 24 items (hinting that while I could "see" 3 I just tested there are 21 more from this Office session. ****ed if I can find them and I'm trying everything. Anyone that helps me get these back I will...

Cannot resize page in Word 2008... ?
Hello all, I'm having troubles resizing an A3-sized page to an A4 size. I started out in Notebook Layout mode, typing some memos and meeting minutes, and then I switched to Print Layout. The page size was a whopping A3 (for some reason, the printer default or perhaps Word's default is at this massive A3 size), so I tried bringing it down to A4 using the File - Page Setup command. In the Page Setup dialog, there is a dropdown selection for the page size. I changed it to A4, and clicked OK... but no dice, no deal. Page still remains at A3 dimensions, even though the dialog...

SBS 2008 Sharepoint SQL Instance
Hello! I just noticed that the Sharepoint SQL Instance on my SBS 2008 Server is consuming 7.8GB of RAM! I'd like to throttle this usage, considering we don't even use Sharepoint on theis SBS Server for anything.... Anyone have suggestions on the amount of RAM to limit it to? Thanks for any help in advance! ...

automatically create new record
I know there must be a very simple solution to this problem, but all I want is to have a bound form to open ready to create a new record in the underlying table instead of displaying the first (or any) record from the table. I don't want my users to have to tell the form that they want to generate a new record. It's a sales form and all records are new records. Just change the form's Data Entry property value from default No to Yes. The form will then open in a new record, as well as prevent users from browsing existing records. HTH, Nikos Duck wrote: > I know there mus...

install error on Windows Xp with office 2007
After a succesfull install on a windows xp Pro and office 2003 system, the upgrade to office 2007 did't work. There seems to be an error with Outlookpstinstall.dll For this update i'm using the 2007 update from crm 3.0 ...

ODF Support in Office 2008?
I have a client that is exclusively using ODF - in the eitire corporation. I like how they use open source software throughout the entire corporation, but this presents a problem for those of us who use Office 2008. DOes Office 2008 Support ODF? From what I researched, there is no update available that will give Office ODF support. Is that true? That is true. Office 2007 added ODF support with the SP2 update, but the Mac version does not have it. However, you can download OpenOffice.org or NeoOffice for free; these open-source applications use ODF as their native file format (and are pro...

Linked text boxes created in Excel 2007 are blank in Excel 2003?
I have linked text boxes on charts created in Excel 2007. When I share with Excel 2007 users, they work wonderfully. However, when I save down to Excel 2003, the box is there, but blank. How do I make this work? ...

How do use outlook express to send email in office 2003
I upgraded my ofice xp to office 2003 and i've been using outlook express 6 for my emails.After installing office 2003 I can not send email from any office application,I can launch and put in the email address but the send button does not appear anywhere.Please help Hi Look at number 2 and post back with the result please http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "How do use outlook express to send email" <How do use outlook express to send email@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B9F5AD1-07F3-4297-B...

Voucher vs. Gift Card
We have RMS SO 1.3 and trying to figure out when to use a voucher? We offer plastic Gift Cards already. But for offering store credit could we use vouchers instead. Any input as to how vouchers are treated differently from Gift cards? Thx for your thoughts and guidance. -- \\\\ //// \\ - - - - // ( @ @ ) -----------o00o--(_)--o00o-------- jindal00@gmail.com --------------------0ooo------------- ooo0 ( ) ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_) MOI, This is no...

Always view Extra Large Icons in MS Office Picture Mgr folders
1. How do I set a default view for Extra Large Icons in MS Office Picture Manager? When I open a folder I always have to click on open Views (to "Choose how to view the contents of this folder") and click or slide the bar to Extra Large Icons. 2. What is the difference between Picture Mgr and Windows Photo Gallery? Thank-you, kim m ...

Out of Office and VPN
I am using Outlook XP with Exchange 2003 on a 2003 domain. My Out of office work great in my LAN. When my sales team users are connecting thru VPN (L2TP-IPsec) they are able to configure their Out of Office assistant. But it does not work. If theyconnect to my Office with a VPN connection, and I setup an Out of Office, no one is receiving my OoO message. But it does work great internally. Note that my users (remote and local) are not using any offline profile. They are "directly" connected to the Exchange server. Thanks for any help Dan Dan wrote: > I am using Outlook XP...

Create a Crystal Report with Item Class and Account number
Hi, I want to create a Crystal Report with Item Class and Account number show at the report. How can I link the GL master table (GL00100) with Item master table (IV00101)? Please advise. Cheers, Emily If you look in IV00101 you will a number of columns with the word, index. You should go to Tools --> Resource Descriptions and view the table definition to see the field names. Once you have identified the fields, you will need to add GL00100 multiple times, depending upon how many IV00101 fields you want to link. For example, if you only needed the inventory and cost of goods so...

Creating 'Shared Memory' using MFC
Is there any way to create "Shared Memory" (for interprocess communication/Data transfer etc) using MFC ?? If yes then how? Is there any Class/Function for that?? Please advice, Regards Sanjoy Sinharoy HCL Technologies India SSRoy wrote: > Is there any way to create "Shared Memory" (for interprocess > communication/Data transfer etc) using MFC ?? If yes then how? Is there any > Class/Function for that?? > > Please advice, MFC does not provide a class for shared memory, but you can call the shared memory APIs from an MFC application. Call CreateFile...