Coping Saw w/ 5 Pc Blade Set

Price:$5.99
Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B0006UOV8G
Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0006UOV8G

Coping Saw w/ 5 Pc Blade Set Zinc plated steel body construction. 3 ½ Lacquered hardwood handle is small enough not to get in the way yet large enough to get a good grip. Very thin and compact design makes it easy to get into tight areas. 5 tempered blades: 1- medium for cutting woods, 1-fine for thick metal or hardwood, 1- extra fine for thin metal or thin woods, 2- hacksaw blades for all metals. Blades are easy to replace, just unscrew the handle.

0
Astrup (1)

owa 2003 AND exchange 5.5?
I have a mail server that is running exchange 5.5. Is it possible to use it with owa 2003? No. You will need Exchange 2003 on both front and back end servers. Glen "Josh Sawyer" <jsawyeratinsightbbdotcom> wrote in message news:urVOQDCrEHA.1952@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have a mail server that is running exchange 5.5. Is it possible to use it > with owa 2003? > > ...

file transfer faster from sbs03 than client pc
When I move files from xp to SBS shared folder its slow but when I login to server and copy the same file from xp folder to sbs folder its very fast, why is that? Horse Power and Memory -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC Remote Small Business Server/Computer Support - www.SBITS.Biz BPOS - Microsoft Online Services - www.BPOSMadeEasy.com Microsoft's New SBS Public Support Forum - www.SBSRepair.com "8fold" <8fold@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F178D6D-BFEA-4507-A141-239B78F1AD4B@microsoft.com... > When I ...

setting up a excite email account in outlook
Nope. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, rovpilot asked: ...

File Conversion #5
I have recently upgraded from Money deluxe 2004 to Money Standard 2005, however the new version will not convert the old file. Is there any way to convert it. In microsoft.public.money, bodri wrote: >I have recently upgraded from Money deluxe 2004 to Money Standard 2005, >however the new version will not convert the old file. Is there any way to >convert it. Do you get an error message or what? There is a significant update to Money 2005 that gets downloaded when you first do an online update. I am wondering if your conversion was done before the update was applied, and perh...

Synching Contacts when set not to synch
We accidentally did a partical synch of contacts for a user from Outlook to CRM before we cancelled the process and set contacts to not synch from Outlook. But now when we attempt to synch activities from Outlook to CRM it attempts to also synch contacts even through we have turned that function off. How do we truely turn off this process and does it have to do with the begining partical synch that never finished? Thanks, Scott When you say 'set contacts to not synch from Outlook', I assume you turned off the 'contacts' setting under the Synchronization tab of user op...

Setting the title of an SDI app
Hi, I'm using SetTitle("TEST"), but the result is "TEST - TestApp", how do i get rid of the " - TestApp" part? >Hi, I'm using SetTitle("TEST"), but the result is "TEST - TestApp", >how do i get rid of the " - TestApp" part? Hamish, Search for FWS_PREFIXTITLE in MSDN. You can eliminate the style like this: BOOL CMainFrame::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { if( !CFrameWnd::PreCreateWindow(cs) ) return FALSE; // TODO: Modify the Window class or styles here by modifying // the CREATESTRUCT cs cs.style &...

Setting up quarterly tax payments
Hi, I know that money does not actually MAKE the quarterly tax payments, but I know it can calculate them for me. After looking in the help files and all over the internet, I can't figure out how to set that up! Am I misunderstanding Money's capabilities? Thanks, --Hans Maybe. Money Deluxe editions and above has a thing called Tax Estimator. WITH THE RIGHT DATA in your file, it can tell you the difference between your estimated tax bill and your current withholding to a decent precision. It will give you this as a lump sum for the year. You'd, in turn, have to figure ou...

I would like to set up two graphs that arin "synch".
The first is the average across a range of dates. The second is specific dates based on certain events. I've set this up without a problem but I need to get the dates to show up next to each other. If the second graphs event is on the 4th, 9th, 10th of the month it would be charted next to the corresponding date on the main graph. I hope this makes sense. Marc ...

Count #5
I need the correct formula to count the following A B 1 5 FW 2 3 G 3 4 G 4 3 R I'd like to count the "B" Column but not when "3" appears in the "A" column. The result of the above would be "2", since column "A" has a "3" in rows "2" and "4". Thanks in advance, Alan Aren't you just counting the number of non-3's in column A? =COUNTIF(A1:A4,"<>"&3) Alan Bernardo wrote: > > I need the correct formula to count the fo...

Outlook Crashing w/html
I have two machines that are running O/L 2003 w/Word03 used for editing. Both users are receiving mail from someone using a hotmail account, sending html messages. Each time the users attempt to reply to the sender's messages the machines hang. It only occurs with this particular sender's messages. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to resolve it or if this is something that is the sender's issue? ...

Pivot Tables w/ blanks
Can anyone help me. I am using pivot tables to sort out survey data that has numeric values. The data I'm using has no response in some cases which leaves the cell blank. My pivot table will sort and count the data that has values fine but when the cell is blank the only counts I get are 0(zero). Sample Data: Reason for visit? 3 2 1 1 3 2 3 1 table results 1 = 3 2 = 2 3 = 3 blank = 0 blank should = 3 Thanks in advance for any help. Yes Debra that worked... thank you very much! "Debra Dalgleish" wrote: > Do you have other fields in the list, that have a value in e...

GP 8.0 Manuf w/Sample Company
Just installed 8.0 and Manufacturing does not seem to be available with the sample company. Is anything special needed to turn it on? Never mind, it was an extra product install on the cd "George Kappel" <gkappelREMOVE@CAPSgreentreeholdings.com> wrote in message news:edmpBVPaEHA.3596@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Just installed 8.0 and Manufacturing does not seem to be available with the > sample company. Is anything special needed to turn it on? > > ...

The Federal w-2 electronic file couldn't be created.
When i go to Tools >> Routines >> Payroll >> W-2 Electronic Filing to generate W-2 report, it will give me this error message: "The Federal w-2 electronic file couldn't be created." I checked the users rights, and the user has access to all companies listed. I also checked the User ID Number provided to generate this report and it is correct. I checked online forums to see if someone faced similar problems but i couldn't find any. Just to make sure i had covered everything, i also checked the rights on folder where this report is generated and the user doe...

Coexistence of 5.5 and 2003 Exchange Server
I am getting confused a bit here - maybe too much reading and too much info and not enough digestion period... Anyhow, my question is - there is the idea of COEXISTENCE of Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2003 Servers - HOW does this happen? Are they saying Windows 2003 / Exchange 2003 in one CLEAN forest / domain AND NT/Exchange 5.5 in another and you just have a trust and thats coexistence? If someone could please clarify between terminologies - thanks again everyone! Use this link as your guide: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/default.mspx Download the Dep...

Page Breaks for last 5 records
Hello, I have a report that is grouped on [SessionNum] with many records under each [SessionNum]. The records are sorted ascending by [EntryNum]. What I would like to do is insert a page break on the last 5 records of each [Session]. Is there cody that could be written for this? S wrote: >I have a report that is grouped on [SessionNum] with many records under each >[SessionNum]. The records are sorted ascending by [EntryNum]. >What I would like to do is insert a page break on the last 5 records of each >[Session]. Strange thing to do, but not all that diff...

Subscription w/ PDF attachment to Blackberry
Hi - Kind of a strange one here... I have a subscription to an SSRS 2005 report that automatically emails users w/ a PDF attachment every day. Many users open this with their Blackberry. Older Blackberries work fine, but newer ones (Tour, Bold, Storm), don't open the attachment at all. It actualyl doesn't even show up as an attachment properly. If I just attach the file to an email, it works just fine - must be something in the way CDO is sending the attachments. Has anybody run into this, and if so - any solution? Thanks! ...

setting a tab index within excel 2002
when creating a form within excel 2002 can you set a tab index to move to the relevant fields. Just worksheet cell selections? There are several ways to set the TAB order on worksheet cells. See Bob Phillips' site for methods. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html There is another method using VBA event code. If interested, post back for more detail and some sample code. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:57:01 -0700, "thewelshman" <thewelshman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >when creating a form within excel 2002 can you set a tab in...

OUTLOOK 2007
In Outlook 2007, my problem is the Plain Text Direction appearing as RIGHT to LEFT. Email outgoing and incoming emails, read receipt and delivery report in Plain Text appearing as RIGHT to LEFT. I need to set defualt as LEFT TO RIGHT for all emails in Plain text. There is no problem in HTML and Rich Text direction as this is Left to Right. I have purchased notebook from Dubai, UAE, problem seems with Arbaic or Urdu languages which are interferring in Plain Text format. My window is Vista Home, Microsoft Office 2007, set template as left, language in Vista as English, Keyboard as US, Mi...

import contacts #5
What is the best way to import a csv file into a contacts folder? Right now I have a manual process that is a long and tedious method, but it works. Basically here is what I do: - Open csv file from an email, delete the top 2 lines, save as csv. - Go file import/export in outlook, import from another file or program - csv windows, destination: mailbox:DID (it's a contacts folder I created in my mailbox on the server.) - map custom fields and click finish. - Then I copy it over to the appropriate public folder I'm really hoping to automate the method. Could I use java or javascr...

Can you set a quote greater than 2gb? ex2k3 sp2 ent, w2k3 sp1 ad.
Is it possible to set a mailbox mailstore quota greater than 2gb? I can remove the quota, but not set it greater than about 1.9-2.0 gb. Thanks! Nope, not supported. "PC" <PC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CF3D3CF-1990-4B43-9EA0-AE64F73BD5F6@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to set a mailbox mailstore quota greater than 2gb? I can > remove the quota, but not set it greater than about 1.9-2.0 gb. > > Thanks! On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 19:37:01 -0700, PC <PC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to set a mailbox mailstore qu...

Showing comparison w/out usning columns.
I have a form that has information for different Products as they relate to certain properties. In the end I would like to compare 3 of the products in a report. Currently I have the divided the report into three columns; however, all of the properities repeat. I would Like to have the properites show once and all of the results for each of the 3 different Products are shown on the report. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks LA -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200708/1 I will try and get back to you on the results. th...

Is there anyway to save Favorite Folder settings
I usually keep about 20 folders or more in my favorite folders. 6 or so of these are folders in separate .pst archives. Every so often the favorite folders simply loses all or most of the folders and I have to manually replace them. Is there anyway to save my favorite folders so that when this happens I can replace them quickly? Thanks, Nigel ...

Upgrade from 7.5 to 9.0 Reprint all PO's
We have recently upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 and now all of our PO's are showing as not printed. We cannot receive the Invoice from the Vendor until it is printed. Does anyone know the table that the print flag is kept in? Also does anyone have a date dictionary for PO's? I have one for Contracts, but would also like one for Sales, Service Calls, etc... Thank you! lets be careful here....... The table / field you are asking for is POP10100 / TIMESPRT. However, the printing of a PO updates the quantity on order fields in the item tables. Make sure these fields properly refle...

Setting Excel chart series from vb6
hi, I currently have a line chart which series is setup in vb6. I have a undefined amount of values exporting into excel, so i need to set my chart series from vb to account for the undefinded amount of values. I have upto 3 series per chart already made awaiting for the vb series data. the problem is that excel will only let me alter series 1 and i need it to do 3, and sometimes excel will give an error saying "unable to set series data". this is what i have so far. x& = no. of lines of data Set xlSheet = xlBook.Worksheets("Temperate Chart") xl...

Getting 403:Forbidden on System Settings
I have a SBE 2003 running CRM 3.0 and I receieved a 403: Forbidden error during the installation of the reporting component and when I go to Settings-> Org Settings-> System Settings. Please ensure that SRS is running and try again. -Wan Li ---- Wan Li Zhu Program Manager Microsoft Dynamics CRM http://www.microsoft.com/crm "Nic" wrote: > I have a SBE 2003 running CRM 3.0 and I receieved a 403: Forbidden error > during the installation of the reporting component and when I go to > Settings-> Org Settings-> System Settings. ...