Cannot Update office

Version: 2008
Processor: intel

When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it
0
efrosini (1)

I have the same problem with Tiger 10.4.11.

"efrosini@officeformac.com" wrote:

> Version: 2008
> Processor: intel
>
> When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it

Both of you, see Error #1 here:
http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/install_update.html

OldMacUser wrote:
> I have the same problem with Tiger 10.4.11.
>
> "efrosini@officeformac.com" wrote:
>

>> Version: 2008
>> Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
>> Processor: intel
>>
>> When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it

0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)

Event ID 9554/Unable to Update Mailbox SD
I am continuing to get the event below; I referenced Microsoft KB 555433 in which it details how to use ADFind Utility to locate the mailbox in question and update the permissions -- however, there is no account in my domain that matches that GUID. Any ideas? Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9554 Date: 10/6/2005 Time: 8:59:59 AM User: N/A Computer: MY EXCHANGE SERVER Description: Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS. Mailbox Guid: fe3913d5-a4e0-4c0e-b3b1-291f50d7fc4f. Error Code 0x8004010f For more information, click http://www.microsoft.c...

sales line detail window-after updating the request Ship Date-also
I am also using manufacturing, when you change the requested ship date, you get a window asking: You can update the In House due date, What is the name of this window in modifer? I would like to modify this form, so the No button is disables, I want to make sure they always click 'yes' How do I find this form in modifer? the form name is just 'Microsoft GP Dynamics' thanks -- Doug ...

how to disable outlook office
I use outlook express for my e-mails and it works fine. I recently joined motzarella.org as my newsgroup because Comcast which had a contract with giganews is abolishing this service as of today. My question is this: If I respond to a message in the newsgroup, instead of the mail template for outlook express, I get the outlook office template. I never use outlook office and there are no addresses in same. How can I fix this so I can reply to messages with outlook express. thanks, Monika Purpledawn wrote: > I use outlook express for my e-mails and it works fine. I recently joined &...

exchange 2003 +recepient update services
Hi i have this issue for months now. I have win2k AD network with exchange 2003. My pdc went down, but before it went down i managed to transfer all the FSO roles to my secondary domain controller successful. All seemed well, but then when i access exchage system manager to create a mailbox for a new user it gets up to 60% on the task but then throws up an error message of : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="unicode" ?> - <taskWizardRun taskName="Create Mailbox" dcName="DC2" buildNumber="6944" runningAs="Administrator@domain....

Problem copy/pasting images from IE8 to MS Office 2007
I've got a weird problem that just started happening last week on one of my PCs (running Vista Home Premium). If I copy an image from IE8, and paste it into MS Office (Word, PPT, Outlook) the first one works fine, but then when I paste subsequent images, I get a copy of the first one. I'm not sure how to clear the clipboard, but I don't think that's even the problem. It gets more weird... When I paste the second time (or any subsequent copy/pastes after the first), it knows the size of whatever item I copied to the clipboard, but it pastes the first image distorted...

Hotmail on my office laptop
If I add my hotmail account to my Outlook 2007 on my office laptop, will my personal messages be available to anyone on my network, or will they just be downloaded to my laptop? I love Outlook 2007, I just don't want the world to see my personal e-mails. longbeachlaw <longbeachlaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I add my hotmail account to my Outlook 2007 on my office laptop, > will my personal messages be available to anyone on my network, or > will they just be downloaded to my laptop? I love Outlook 2007, I > just don't want the world to see my person...

Update Problems
I have encountered repeated problems when I try to update my accounts online. Initially, the updates failed about a week ago. I have since "stopped using online services" and then re-started the online services (re-entering my information for each account) in the "Manage Online Services" window. When I do that, I have only been able to successfully update the accounts in Money that initial time. Every subsequent update fails. To make this even more strange, I noticed that my accounts in the Money.msn page update when I click "Update Now" in Money, but ...

How can i null out a field going through CRM Update object
I have a custom field that i want to set back to null. Any ideas how i can do this through the object.update function? thanks ...

Set Out of Office (or a rule) to only function on weekends
Hello, I am trying to set up so that every weekend my internal e-mail gets forwarded to my home(smartphone) account. I can only find options to run a rule or out of office assistant to run for specific date ranges. How do I set up either a rule or the out of office assistant to 'push' mail to me only on weekends? HCA.CWT.RN wrote on Fri, 02 April 2010 09:04 > Hello, I am trying to set up so that every weekend my internal e-mail gets > forwarded to my home(smartphone) account. I can only find options to run a > rule or out of office assistant to run for spec...

Word/Office Integration as seen at CRM 3.0 Partner Readiness Event
Has anyone seen available resources on integration to Office 2003 applications such as Word?? I saw this demo'd at a Partner Readiness event back in Nov. 2005 and they showed a very tight integration with Word for not only mail merge and easy template building (with CRM fields available), but also a task pane that allowed update/edit of existing CRM records within Word. This was being demo'd as "CRM 3.0 tightly integrated with Office"...Ok, so where is this resource? Also, does anyone know where I can find the supposed 100+ CRM web parts for SharePoint?? thanks, A...

outlook office 2007
how many conputers can outlook office 2007 be loaded onto? "sadixon" <sadixon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D841D8F1-29AF-4088-9E71-0AF49A594261@microsoft.com... > how many conputers can outlook office 2007 be loaded onto? depends. where did you buy it, how many licenses did you buy and what does the Eula say? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-s...

[ANN] Office 2008 for Mac 12.2.1 available now
Office 2008 for Mac 12.2.1 update is live! Fixes bug where Open XML files couldn't be opened. Only English version is available now. Other languages soon. It is also not available via the Microsoft AutoUpdater (MAU) at this time. Download from Mactopia. <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.mspx> Steps for a good install: Quit all Microsoft applications including the hidden ones. Easy way, Log out of your User under the Apple menu Log in holding down the Shift key to disable all startup items Install the updater you downloaded from Mactopia Restart -- Diane Good tip f...

Office 2007 and Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Does anybody know about these issue: When I open MS Office files made from MS Office 2007 (Windows version), why documents not appear exactly same in the screen? Ex. Power Point file: some characters changed, missing picture, error location. Word: missing table, table size changed Is these because of compatibility issue between them? I have updated my Office in my Mac to latest version 12.1.7 but the problems still persist. Please advice, Thank you. On 4/23/09 3:10 AM, in a...

Updates not installed
KB976884, KB976416, and KB977304 have failed numerous times. Why? Is there a specific reason? What can I do? Cherry wrote: > KB976884, KB976416, and KB977304 have failed numerous times. Why? > Is there a specific reason? What can I do? So you have Microsoft Works and Microsoft Office 2007 installed? Or just Microsoft Works and some 'viewers' for Microsoft Office 2007? Or had Works installed but installed Office 2007 and did not fully remove Works? Or just Outlook 2007 and InfoPath 2007 and Microsoft Works? Have you tried downloading the patches manually and ...

Microsoft query returns no data, Office 2000, Excel
I run a query in Microsoft excel, with Microsoft access as the data source This spread sheet is accessed throughout our company, and works fine on all PC's but one The query returns no data on this particular PC In addition it does not return any errors Could someone assist me regarding this quandary ...

Where is out of office assistant
Hello, I followed the help instructions to find the out of office assistant on the tools menu and it's not there. I did not see it on the customize menus box either. Can anyone tell me where else to look? Thanks, Brian In article <004601c3462d$a5942d10$a301280a@phx.gbl>, bharrin1 @maine.rr.com says... > Hello, > > I followed the help instructions to find the out of office > assistant on the tools menu and it's not there. I did not > see it on the customize menus box either. Can anyone tell > me where else to look? > > Thanks, > > Bri...

Why doesn't Office X recognize FileMaker Pro 7
Recently upgraded FileMaker Pro from from version 5 to version 7. But when I went to make labels, using the Data Merge Manager in Word, it only recognized the old FileMaker Pro files not the new databases. What needs to be done to have the new databases recognized by Office? Sorry, Microsoft Office's Data Merge Manager cannot read FileMaker 7 databases, because it uses a different structure than the previous versions of FileMaker with which the Data Merge Manager was designed for use. I don't know if there is an option to save in a previous version format; that sounds like it wo...

Case 'Actual Duration' not getting updated in SQL
Knowledge Base article 913391: The "Actual Duration" field displays an incorrect value when you view the "Resolve Case" dialog box in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 This article corrects the time when you resolve a case by adding some script to an onsave event. Here is where it doesnt work: Lets say you go back and change the time from 2 hours to 4 hours on a Service Appointment. The form shows your updated time by running the onsave event but when you resolve the case, you original time displays and not the updated time. I looked in SQL and the ActualDuration and Sc...

"configuring Microsoft Office small business 2007"
Every time my microsoft outlook 2007 opens it says "configuring Microsoft Office small business 2007" and takes about two to three minutes to start. What's wrong with this as I have done repeated repairs etc.... and it doesn't fix it. I upgraded my computer from Vista 64 bit to windows 7 64 bit. Had to reinstall everything on my computer and this has been doing this since then. Any answers? ...

Cannot Start Microsoft Office Outlook. #2
When I start outlook. It says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook windows. Then, I go to Mail Setup under Control Panel. I press "E-mail Account" but no respond. I press "Data Files" but no respond I press "Show Profile" and remove the profile. Then, I open office outlook, it can me to create a profile. Then, I press the name but it says "There was an error accessing your system registry" Then, it says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The server is not available. Con...

How to update absolute MDB file paths in Excel worksheet
Dear All, My Excel worksheet contains many queries to a single Access-MDB-file. When I send the worksheet and the database to a colleague in another network Excel can't update the queries any more because it doesn't find the Access file. Obviously Excel stores the links to the Access file as absolute paths (like "X:\something\database.mdb"). How can I change alle the links to the Access file without creating every query again? Is it possible to store relative links to the Access file instead of absolute links? Unfortunately the Edit->Links tools does not work for data...

Problems while updating W2k3 + Exchange 2k3
Hello, I am experiencing a couple of problems with my windows 2003 and exchange server. I wanted to install the service packs for my windows 2003 and exchange 2003 server and noticed that both of the setups got hung up during the first step. I let the setup run for a couple of hours (>5) in the hope of the problem solving itself. So after forcefully terminating the setup of the service pack I decided to see if everything was working fine, so I tried to stop the exchange server services and noticed that I was not able to do so. I just received an error message saying that the servic...

Need help w/out of office reply
I want to set up email to have out of office reply, but under the directions it says 'go to out of office assistant' under tools, I do not have this option, the directions also say, you must have outlook exchange....how do I get this, or is there another way to do out of office reply message? Thanks and kindest regards, Christine "Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22D7ACF0-90D3-4CD9-8DC5-51A058EF0270@microsoft.com > I want to set up email to have out of office reply, but under the > directions it says 'go to out of off...

Cannot see Office 2007 Video Demos
Something has happened such that I cannot view any of the Office 2007 Video Demos. Have no problems viewing videos on other web sites. I just get the "done" at the bottom with a blank screen. Have tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions there to no avail as well. Couuld someone at least tell me where to start looking, i.e. I have verified that Adobe flash works fine, but don't know if that is what is used. I have also turned off virus scanner/firewalls as well. Running Vista Home Premium with all updates. If you're referring to the video's on Micro...

changing the visual basic in office 2003 to visual studio net
it might be a strange question but can you update visual basic in office 2003 to visual studio net. -- BD3 Do you mean convert the code? If so, of course, MS even provide a converter I believe but it is none too good. If you mean, use .Net in Office instead of VBA, no not as yet. -- HTH Bob Phillips "bigdaddy3" <bigdaddy3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8207C762-FAA3-4ABC-97A4-C8B8EA627AEA@microsoft.com... > it might be a strange question but can you update visual basic in office 2003 > to visual studio net. > -- > BD3 ...