Can't remember which Product Keys I have used

Version: 2008

0
orangemen123

Can't use newsreader on my portable
Got a portable with Ofiice 2003 and Outlook 2003 installed. Trying to customize the menu to add News to the Go menu items. In the lookup list in the customize dialog I can't find a News item under the command tabs in any of the available lists. Anyone know how I can retrieve this missing item so I can use newsreader on that computer from within Outlook 2003? Thanks for any help RD. You'll find that this answer has been posted here countless times. To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Ou...

license key 09-06-04
hi, im trying to install MS CRM on a small business server 2003 premium. my action pack suscription give me a license key but it doesnt work or it is giving me an error in the setup of CRM. it tells me that license number and name arent right what name i have to put for this license? Miguel Angel Romera Scott You have to register your clients on the following site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/MBSRegistration/ChooseRelationship.aspx You will then find the keys under my customers. It is important to note that you need to have proper priveldge. Regards, "Miguel Angel Romera Scott&quo...

How to avoid flickering using DrawItem on ownerdrawn buttons?
hi! i am not able to avoid flickering when using DrawItem on ownerdrawn buttons - any ideas? thanks philipp This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C36D6E.C5DF9420 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Did you forget to override OnEraseBkgnd member You can do it like this BOOL CMyButton::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC)=20 { return TRUE; } "Philipp Huber" <philipp.huber@innval.com> wrote in message = news:bik7ui$kgp$03$1@news.t-online.com... > hi! >=20 > i am not able ...

Type a symbol useing shortcut keys rather the insert a symbol
I have a couple of symbols I use a lot. Is there a way I can type those symbols using some type of keystroke shortcut rather than going through all the steps of inserting a symbol? In Word, it allows me to assign shortcuts, but I don't see that option in Excel. I tried creating a Macro, but when it runs, it jumps to the same cell each time. I want to be able to type my symbol, hit "Space" and begin typing my comment in Arial. You can use the autocorrect option to replace text. For example if you type (c) into a cell it autocorrects to the copywrite symbol. To a...

network password never remembered
No matter how many times I enter the correct password and check the "remember" box, I am prompted to enter my password constantly--sometimes continually. I've followed the instructions for OLEXP: Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP. in the Knowledge Base. I'm horrified that Microsoft wants me to pay them money for online help. So is there anyone here who has faced this problem? Or is there anyway to communicate this problem to microsoft without being charged $35? Please feel free to respond privately: CaptWhiffle@yahoo.com Thank...

Using Function IF
Cell A1 is a variable Cell A2 is a variable Cell A6=IF(ABS(A1-A2)<2,TRUE,FALSE) Instead of Displaying True and False when data are inserted into the cells, could i display other words, such as YES and NO? If can, how do i do it? Certainly =IF(ABS(A1-A2)<2,"Yes","No") -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "cihow81" <cihow81@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82C4D2A0-5BCB-4CF3-A356-B777967443BA@microsoft.com... > Cell A1 is a variable > Cell A2 is a variable &g...

printed product is different than on screen
Microsoft Publisher- I have formed a rectangle and set the color to be "0% transparent to 100% transparent" which creates a fade to nothing look. Well, when I print it, it is not transparent at all. It is a completely colored in rectangle. I have put it on CD and taken to Kinko's and the same thing happens. It's not the printer and probably not the program (Word does it too). Any suggestions? Please help if possible. Fact of life when not printing to an inkjet printer. There are various work arounds, but it depends what you have to do. -- The US should free all those ille...

Use of SDK?
I'm dealing with the same issues as Samik - I need to pull data from the Customer and Inventory tables - and then push back into Customer and Order. When I open the physical and logical .pdf's they show the same thing - shouldn't the physical .pdf map the logical to what I actually see through Enterprise Manager? Is there any document out there that describes AF40100 (etc., etc., etc.)? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated being I'm already on the hook with a client to get this done! Have a look at the FAQ I wrote for the subject. http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessS...

IA64
Hi, I have an application that has been ported tp 64 bit. I have been able to compile it with VC 6.0 for IA64 and AMD64. Now, I need to compile it for IA64 and AMD64 using VS2005. Can anyone please guide me on this ? . The procedure I have followed thus far for IA64 is as follows: 1) Add IA64 configuration and name it "Win64" 2) Add "WIN64" in the Preprocessor definitions box eg :WIN32,WIN64,NDEBUG,_WINDOWS 3) Replace the machine switch /machine:IX86 in the Project Options by / machine:Ia64. But his gives a wierd error : LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file ...

how do I set up outlook for home use?
How do I set up my microsoft outlook e-mail for home use? Contact your ISP for your mail account settings (or import them from Outlook Express if you have it setup there.) Install your profile and account settings and you are good to go. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, dauexghouse asked: | How do I set up my microsoft outlook e-mail for home use? ...

Want to use CRM for an internal helpdesk and ISOLATE internal case
I have what I hope is a quick question... I have set up the CRM to allow our internal IT team to utilize it as an internal helpdesk. I want to isolate internal cases from those of our customes. I did the following: - added our HQs as an account - then added all the personnel as contacts associated with the account - set up a security role for our IT team (who are already in their own business unit in the organization) that prevents them from any priveleges to service case records EXCEPT at the business unit level (not parent/child or organization) I thought this would prevent the ...

Tab key
Don't know whats gone wrong here but if I use the tab key in Excel to move to the next cell it justs quits the program and puts me back to the desktop. I can move from cell to cell using the arrow keys or mouse no problem at all. I'm not sure if this is unique to Excel antone able to help? Thanks Martin Martin ALT + Tab switches from one application to the next on the Taskbar. Perhaps one of your ALT keys is stuck. Try tapping gently. If that doesn't work tap not so gently or try another keyboard. Gord Dibben XL2002 On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 19:29:28 -0000, "Martin Pidding...

how do I locate where a specific font is used in a publication?
When I open a Publisher document, I get the list of missing fonts. I don't remember using those fonts and I'd like to find where in the publication they are used so I can just go ahead and substitute another font and eliminate the "missing" message. This was posted earlier This may be a solution; but even if it works, it seems ugly. Save the pub file as a website You now have a html file Open with a text editor which I believe will identify the fonts used. I feel like I should apologize. <G> -- Don - Vancouver, USA -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ &q...

OutlookXP-Problem using POP3 and SPA
Hi, I want to connect some OutlookXP clients using POP3 and SPA authentification. OfficeXP SP3 is installed. I get the following error: The POP3 account does not support SPA authentification. However, if I use Outlook2003 I have no problems, SPA works. How could I use Outlook2002(XP) together with SPA? Thank you ...

no lotus 123 key in excel 2003 tool/option/transition?
I installed microsoft office 2003 recently. No more lotus 123 help at transition settings for me to be selected anymore? I mean the transition navigation key. Where is it in excel 2003? I need lotus 123 / command from time to time. Have I missed something or it is different from excel 2002 I used to have it? Or have I missed something in the excel 2003 installation? Thanks for help. -- Paul Tools|Options|Transition tab still has the "transition navigation keys" option. But the 123 help option is gone. Paul wrote: > > I installed microsoft office 2003 recently. > N...

Formula to calculate % using negative values
(this post may appear twice as I am unable to locate my original post) Greetings, I'm hoping someone may be able to help me. I have developed a workbook to track my portfolio on a weekly basis. One component of my portfolio is my "Line of Credit" which always contain negative values. For example, last week I had a -$5,000 balance and this week I have a -$6,000 balance. The week over week change is -$1,000 or -20%. Presently, my workbook correctly reflects the -$1,000 weekly change but shows the percentage change as a positive (rather than negative) 20% wee...

Can't use Word to edit email with Office 2003
In my office, a number of users aren't able to use Word as the email editor, as this checkbox is grayed out. However, I am able to. We are all using Office 2003. There is only one difference I can see between my machine and everyone elses. All Office application icons reside in the Microsoft Office folder of the Start menu on my machine. The other machines just have Outlook there, and the the other apps (i.e. Word, Excel PowerPoint) are in the main list of the Start menu programs. Could this be the problem? If so, how do I correct this? Any other suggections welcome. johnny.rygielski@gma...

Capture Duplicate Key After Update of Text Box Instead of Form
Hi Folks - Currently, I am using the Error Event of my form to capture duplicate key entry. However, this is not invoked until the form updates. Is there a way to check for a duplicate after the user tabs out of the primary key field? Thanks. -- Michael Laferriere HomeKey 401-921-2450 www.homekeyinc.com Use the Before Update event of the primary key field to look for an exiting entry. If it is found, you can present a warning an cancel the event: Private Sub PrimaryField_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If Not IsNull(DLookup("[PrimaryKeyFieldName]", "TableName&qu...

Use of Bcc with Windows mail
When I use the Bcc option for sending an email the recipients do not show up when I pull up the email from my 'Sent' folder. How do I change that? Often times I like to know who I have sent an email to. Thanks. You can't change that. What you can do is check the messages source, (Ctrl+F3), of the message in Sent Items to see the recipients. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "c300man" <c300man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A77C66DB-00C4-423A-B985-1240502196F7@microsoft.com... > Wh...

Use files from Publisher in Windows 98SE with Windows XP .
I used a JumpDrive to dowload some files from my business computer running windows 98se. (created using Publisher) But now when I try to run them on my home computer, useing Windows XP, I find i can not open them. How can I get these two programes to run? I do not think Windows XP came with a version of Publisher. Can I still download a copy somwhere if I need it to fix this problem? Do you have the Publisher program on the Windows XP computer? -- Don Vancouver USA "Photoman317" <Photoman317@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B167369-774E-4FA1-B539-C8...

Outlook won't remember password
I installed my Office XP on a new machine, downloaded and installed MicroSoft Agent 2.0 hotfix, and all is well except in Outlook. When I added my mail account, I entered the password under logon information and checked the box "Remember Password". I then exited with "Next", then "Finish". When I go into Outlook and click on "Send/Receive", I am again asked for my password, I again click on "Save your password in the password list". Works fine until I exit Outlook - upon reentry, I will have to do it all over again. Any ideas...

How to remove a field value using Bulk Edit
Does anyone know how to remove a field value using Bulk Edit? The goal is to make the field blank for all selected records. ...

One to many relationship with Invoice Product as parent #2
I need to create a one to many relationship in CRM 4.0 with the Invoice Product entity (invoicedetail) as the parent and a custom entity as the child. I see that the functionality to create this particular type of relationship has been disabled in the regular entity customization tools. Does anyone know of a supported (preferred of course) or unsupported way to create this relationship and display it in the usual manner on the Invoice Product and custom entity forms? Is there a reason that I should know about why CRM does not allow this type of relationship to be created? ...

Set Reason Code using QSRules
Hi I'd like to know how can I set a reason code per item entry using QSrules. All I can see is setting the whole transaction with one reason code. This time I'd like to add reason code per item? How can I set into per entry? Please help... Many thanks. Regards, Dexter ...

Form close after 15 min not in use
Anyone know a quick simple way to a form close by itself after inactivity for 15 min. Instead for user to click on close form button that I have in my form, I would like the form closed by itself after 15 min not in use (not closing the entire database file. Just the form) Thanks Take a look at the 'LogUsersOffNonUse.mdb ( intermediate ) ' sample database found at http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/TableOfContents3.asp#I -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.cardaconsultants.com If this post was helpful, please rate it by using the vote buttons. "Kyle"...