Can't install 12.2.1 on any computers 10.4-10.6

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

"You cannot install Office 2008 12.2.1 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume."

I get this error on every computer in the building, PowerPC computers running 10.4 and Intel computers running 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6.

All the computers currently have 12.2.0 and have all current OS updates.

Any ideas?

On 10/1/09 7:54 AM, in article 59b7db0d.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"macinmypocket@officeformac.com" <macinmypocket@officeformac.com> wrote:

> All the computers currently have 12.2.0 and have all current OS updates.

Are you checking the application version or the Microsoft Component Plugin?

Verify 12.2.1 update

<http://tinyurl.com/mm5u77>

--
Diane

excel viewer #2
Won't microsoft provide a simple, small and fresh Excel Viewer? Version 97/2k is obsolete, using the 100% of processor time and simply: it's not good. I think not everybody buys Excel and Office so there should be always fresh viewers (like Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc) best regards, on "on" <on@vnet.hu> wrote in message news:O1DNPQveEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Won't microsoft provide a simple, small and fresh Excel Viewer? > Version 97/2k is obsolete, using the 100% of processor time > and simply: it's not good. > I think not everybody buys ...

Splitting Y-Axis into 2 for a line chart
Hi, I have a bunch of data series that I want to chart using a line graph with $ on the y-axis and time on the x-axis. The trouble is that about half of them have relatively low y-values (between 0 and $100) whilst the rest have high values ($600-$1000). My question is: Does anyone know of any way to manipulate the y axis so that it ues a scale of, say, $20 for the 0-$100 section, and then "jump" to $600 (with zig-zag or something on the y-axis to tell the user that the graph is non-continuous) and continue the chart there? Otherwise the scale just becomes too large or too s...

GP 10 Upgrade error eone excelbuilder gpaddin threw an exception
I ran my live GP10 install tonight. Everything on the server ran fine but when I tried updating my own pc, install runs, I can launch Utilities, but when I try to log in I get this error message: "eOne.Dynamics.GP.ExcelBuilder.Engine.dll: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. InnerException: The type initializer for eOne.Dynamics.GP.ExcelBuilder.GPAddIn threw an exception." My pc is XP Pro, SP3 with Office 2007. Any ideas on how to get past this? Thanks, DavidF. I figured out the problem. One of my modified dictionaries didn't upgrade. I reran utili...

I Need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100
Merry Christmas, I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100. Anybody know a way to do this? put 100 in a cell, copy it, select row 2 and 3, do edit>paste special and check divide Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Brent E" wrote: > Merry Christmas, > > I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100. Anybody know a way to do > this? Put "=1/3" in a cell and then select it, copy, then select rows 2 and 3 and click edit | paste special | multiply. "Brent E" wrote: > Merry Christmas, > > I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 b...

1 Mailbox
Here is the situation: Main Office in Country A (Exchange 2003) Remote Office in Country B (Exchange 2003) I have several users that travel between country A and country B. We have an exchange server in both offices. The complaint is that when the users get to Remote Office in Country B because their profile points to Main Office in Country A, their outlook session runs slowly. We have temporarily put in a measure that when they travel from Country A to Country B that they are instructed to log into a seperate profile that points them to the exchange local to where they are. When travel a...

Internet Explorer 6 Caching (IE sample browser caching) in WINCE 6
When I try to Browse the web application with Images, I find it that when I refresh the web page. the browser itself try to download the images again, but when I check the Internet temporary files the relevant images already downloaded in to that folder. The Web application is Written by using VBScript. How can I improve the caching of images in IE sample browser. Have you tried to play with the cache registry settings for the browser (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa908143.aspx) ? -- Luca Calligaris (MVP-Windows Embedded) l.calligaris.nospam@eurotech.it.nospam www...

prevent blank cell #2
How do I prevent users of my workbook from making a cell blank? I want them to be able to edit it so have left it unprotected but I donot want them to be able to leave it blank. It looks as if the Data Validation command should do it, but I can't get it to work. Your repeat post appears as a reply to the thread in my browser. As a result, I almost didn't read your post on the assumption that your question had already been answered. I suspect many others did ignore your post for the same reason. Assuming that you know how to set up the validation condition (uncheck "I...

[ANN] Share one account with multiple users and/or computers
PROBLEM: * You are in a situation where two or more people check the same account but have problems knowing who has acted on the message(s) or see a flagged message for your attention. This is further complicated by platform and email application (e.g. Outlook, Entourage and Apple mail). * You are the only user but access your account from multiple computers. Continue reading for the solution along with info on IMAP and POP accounts as well as IMAP providers: Share one account with multiple users and/or computers (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2009/01/share...

CRM 1.2 exam for customers
Is certification available for customers or is this only available for partners. I've read many of these postings in regards to the exam and many people mentioned getting the study material straight from Microsft rather than take the courses...how would a customer go about getting the study material? Thanks Yes, starting July 1, 2004, customers will be able to take a Microsoft Business Solutions exam at Pearson VUE or Prometric testing centers. "Jen Selmeyer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cb2901c4390d$f3ef7090$a501280a@phx.gbl... >...

Cash Flow Doesn't Display #2
Folks - Any ideas on how to get Cash Flow to start displaying? (Money 2007 Deluxe) I've followed the KB Q312814 article doing one run of manual deleting each Bill -- didn't work and then the mass Bills delete under repair -- didn't work either. Even though the Bill summary is empty, Cash Flow screen doesn't come up. I have run through the Standard Repair. (Don't have/use Budget or Debt Reduction) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! -- Dale. ...

how create project with mfc #2
thank you for reply, i'm on way learn , i have book on visual c++, but it is too diff j# an c++ in win api ... and mfc thank you very much, i take your recommend... Regards, Vis_line - ViS_Line ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.codecomments.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

XML Serialization problem ( ver.2)
Hi folks! I have some XML Serialization problem. I searched Internet and found some good info but still can't resolve the problem. I have next situation: I have solution contains 2 projects: Proj1 and Proj2. Each project compiled to dll. In Proj1 contains Class1 And Proj2 contains Class2. Now, Class2 has reference to Class1. I want to XML serialize Class2. In order to do that I added attr: [XmlInclude(typeof(Class1))] before Class2 definition. It's compiled but when it's running it throws exception something like that: "File or assembly name Proj1, or one of its dependenc...

IRS Schedule D & Schedule D-1 prep.
Hey there, Any Spreadsheet / template (Excel97) to prepare IRS Schedule D & Schedule D-1? I need to file back tax returns (1995 & 1999!!!) and I need to prepare Schedule D & D-1. I have thousands of stock trades on my spreadsheet. Anything out there (free preferably) that can import this and prepare the Schedules? MANY THANKS! Adam Paul, GREAT!!!! MANY MANY Thanks!!!! Adam >-----Original Message----- >There may be something here. The site has tax schedules in Excel. > >http://home.mchsi.com/~taxcalculator/download.htm? > > >HTH >Paul >-----...

2 WITH statements
Doing this in SQL 2005. How do you connect 2 WITH statements. I'm trying to use (;) or (,) and neither is working. What am I doig wrong. I'm just tyring to get the second WITH table to show up. Thanks from a newbie ******************************************************************* WITH MtdCount(TraderID, MTD) AS (SELECT Commission.TraderID, COUNT(Trades.Broker) AS MTD FROM Trades RIGHT OUTER JOIN Commission ON Trades.Broker = Commission.TraderID WHERE (Trades.TradeDate >= DATEADD(mm, DATEDIFF(mm, 0, @TradeDate), 0)) AND (Trades.TradeDate <= @TradeDa...

Recipient Policy not working #2
I recently moved our Exchange server to a new server by restoring the information stores from backups. Everything seems to be working fine, but now when I add a new user/mailbox I have to manually enter an SMTP address for them. The recipient policy isn't propogating out to new users like it did before. Any ideas? Hi Andrew Could you check the Recipient Update Service via Exchange System Manager and ensure it is pointing to a valid Exchange server and Domain Controller. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers ...

CRM usage reports #2
What would be the best way to generate CRM usage reports, like - which users/business units make heavier use of the CRM - what are the crm's "most visited" areas - what are the peek hours or seasonality patterns in usage, etc. These reports could be used to help make decisions about hardware upgrades in advance and things like that Should these reports be based on IIS logs, SQL Server ones, or something entirely different? I think the CRM IIS log would be the best for your analysis needs. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Apr 2, 5:34=A0pm, v...

break links crashes Excel 2002 #2
It appears that it may just be one workbook file. I tried it wit another file and it did not crash. We primarily use one Excel workboo as a template. Copies of this file are probably 95% of all the Exce files we use so it is a big problem for us. Assuming that it is just this one important file, any ideas how to fi this workbook so that we can break the links with the toolbar command -- ED ----------------------------------------------------------------------- EDS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=879 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com...

CRM4 Rollup 2 lookup icons are gone
Hi, We have just upgraded our CRM3 to 4 and applied Rollup 1 and Rollup 2 immediately after the upgrade. Now it seems to have a few funny things happening. 1) in a lookupfield, type one letter and press tab. If there is more than one hit the letter became red, and you can click on it to get a list of matches. Before each match there should be an icon. It seems that the icons cant be displayed now. It's only showing a little icon with a red cross. Any idea? Normally it shows relevant entity icon. What kind of lookup field is it? Is this a problem across all the lookup fields? &q...

Hide all Sheets #2
Ron thanks a lot it did the trick. Visit your page great stuff in there! -- Fable ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2185 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314989 ...

6:49:00 AM converted to 00:06:49 AM
I have a column of time that is showing the minutes as hours and th seconds as minutes. Example=> 6:49:00 AM needs to be converted t 00:06:49 AM. I need to shift everything to the right one semicolon. am formated as [hh]:mm:ss. This column does not have a set amount o rows therefore the fix needs to effect the entire column and should no be cell specific....By the way this site is a huge Help....I want t give a big thanks ahead of time -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi caseyoconnor10! Create a backup in case you want the original data. Use: Put 60 in an empty cell Se...

vista 08-05-10
Dit is een meerdelig bericht in de MIME-indeling. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01CB34CD.CECFDC60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hallo allemaal, In mijn postvak uit heb ik 3 berichten die "vast" blijven zitten en=20 verwijderd kunnen worden, hierdoor kan ik geen mail meer versturen, = deze 3=20 berichten blokkeren het gehele stysteem. Hoe kan ik dit probleem verhelpen?? Ik heb windows vista!!!!!!!!! Met vriendelijke groet, Harry=20 ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01CB34CD.CECFDC60 Content-Typ...

Error 0x800ccc79 #2
I have an Exchange 2k installation and my clients are using Outlook 2000 & 2002. Whenever they try sending a message using Outlook, they get error 0x800ccc79 Unable to raly for ..., but this doesn't happen if they send the same message (from the same computer). Thanks, Alex See http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011128331033 for a discussion of this and solutions. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Alexandru Nedelcu" <alexandru.nedelcu@ccr.ro> wro...

Portfolio Review #2
I have a line in my portfolio review (MM2004) that show me my portfolio performance YTD and last 12 months. Up until recently it used to show the DOW, NASDAQ, and S & P performance underneath. Does anyone know what I might have done to remove this? and how to get it back? Thanks, DJ ...

Jet Reports #2
Anybody want to comment on this tool? Anybody happy enough with a RAD report development tool to give testimony? ...

Merge 2 tables with conditions
Hi! I have 2 tables: Table Users: ID Name Password Birth Table Status: ID Status Both tables are related by "ID" field, but both tables have not the same number of elements I want to obtain a new table with this structure: Table Result: ID Name Password Birth Status As I said before both tables have not the same number of elements (rows) so in my result table, "Status" field should be empty for those "ID"'s not found in "Status" table. Example: Users: 1 2 3 ...