can't customize toolbar

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

all i see is document elements, quick tables, charts and smartart graphics. i do not see the main menu or the toolbar button. when i attempt to customize the toolbar, the to menu bar and format bar do not appear where they should. on a website i visited, they advised that i drag and drop the temporary toolbar into the real toolbar. but i can't drag and drop the toolbar. i can only move the temporary toolbar. how do i add the menu bar and format bar for go?
0
elmoluv91 (1)

You may have hidden the toolbar by accident. Click on the tiny pill-shaped
button in the upper-right corner of the document window to bring the
toolbars back. Once they are visible, you should be able to customise them.

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP - Macintosh

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***

0
mbintener1 (253)

custom report not showing values
I have uploaded a very simple SRS report that includes "out of box fields" and custom fields. When I run the report, instead of my custom field values showing in the report, I get the id of the value. What am I missing? -Melissa ...

Anyone using Customer Service only, for Helpdesk?
Hi, We're pretty much a microsoft shop (all MS servers, Great Plains etc) and were wondering about using MSCRM for the general IT helpdesk - 6 tech staff covering 375 users. Is that a good idea? Too expensive on licences? Too "big" for just that? Just wanted some opinions. Many Thanks, Daniel. I don't think from a help desk standpoint it fits well. At least an internal IT help desk. "Daniel" <dbremner@nospam.nelson-bakewell.com> wrote in message news:ela50rkxDHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > We're pretty much a microsoft shop (a...

Cannot Customize Outlook Today...
Hello, I'm running: Microsoft Windows 98 4.10.2222 A GenuineIntel Pentium(r) II Processor 128MB RAM 64% system resources free Windows-managed swap file on drive C (3776MB free) Available space on drive C: 3776MB of 10289MB (FAT32) Available space on drive D: 4958MB of 10289MB (FAT32) I am not able to use the "Customize Outlook Today" button. Tried a fix: 820575 - OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer and it did nothing. I also installed update SR-1 for office and it caused another problem: Error 1904; Mod...

custom task columns
Is there a way to transfer/export columns, including user defined, on to another computer in Outlook Tasks? Jason No, custom views will not export. Try copying the .pst file and then open it on the new computer and drag and drop your tasks to the new tasks folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, JB asked: | Is there a way to transfer/export columns, including user defined, on | to another computer in Outlook T...

Custom Format text XX:XXXX:XX
I would like to have text custom formatted so that if a 8 character words is typed, it is automatically broken up like this XX:XXXX:XX. This works just fine with numbers with a ##\:####\:## custom format, but it will not work for text. Any suggestions? -- mustard ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mustard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=20017 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=346023 Number formatting only works on numbers. But you could use a little macro waiting for y...

losing a toolbar
I'm trying to setup my default workbook/sheet. Everything is working so far, except I cannot get rid of the standard toolbar. It keeps coming back. I do I get it out of my default preferences? thanks! Hi there; Right click on any toolbar and unchech the checkbox for the toolbar you don't want to see anymore. Save the file, close Excel and the next time you start it, it must not be visible anymore. Mark. More Excel ? www.rosenkrantz.nl or contact@rosenkrantz.nl -------------------------------------------------------------------- "shank" <shank@tampabay.rr.c...

Custom HTML
I want to display the current Batch number in my custom HTML. I've tried lblBatch.innerText = QSRules.Batch.Number; but this returns a Script error "Batch.Number" is null or not an object. Any help appreciated Should be QSRules.Batch.BatchNumber Morcott wrote: > I want to display the current Batch number in my custom HTML. I've tried > lblBatch.innerText = QSRules.Batch.Number; but this returns a Script error > "Batch.Number" is null or not an object. > Any help appreciated ...

custom scales
This is going to be very specific. I need to create a chart that has 5 labels and 5 Y axis points. However, each label has it's own unique scale. Also, even though the 1st point has a different set of intervals but I still want to them to visually be spaced out evenly. In the examples below point TP has a range of 1-210 and SP is 236-350 but I still want them to be visually the same distance apart on the chart. I suppose I would want to be able to put a custom limit to each individual section of each labal rather than having 1 set of limits applied to the whole chart. Is this doabl...

Toolbar status after print preview
Hello, My SDI application has two toolbars and a view which allows printing and print preview. The user may switch the toolbars on or off using menu items. If one of the toolbars is visible and the other one is hidden, after a print preview both toolbars are visible. I found some questions about this topic in this and the docview newsgroups - but no answer. Does anybody know how to restore the toolbar status after closing the print preview window? Rasmus ...

Customizing Reports
It seems like the income and expense report doesn't show a subcategory if it's amount is 0. Is there a way to customize it to show ALL subcategories... even if the amount is 0? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Jeff wrote: >It seems like the income and expense report doesn't show a >subcategory if it's amount is 0. Is there a way to >customize it to show ALL subcategories... even if the >amount is 0? You can create a $0 transaction with a split with $0 items for every category you want included. ...

Could not install custom actions. The object could not be found.
How do I easily fix this Please see http://www.officeforlawyers.com/howask.htm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Help" <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:168E404F-B740-4DEB-9F5A-83D3E1BA2DB9@microsoft.com... > How do I easily fix this > ...

How do I get rid of this picture toolbar in publisher 2007?
This pop-up picture toolbar is driving me nuts! I hate it and don't want it popping up uncalled for. Is there a way to stop it without moving or closing it every darn time? Heinton wrote: > This pop-up picture toolbar is driving me nuts! I hate it and don't > want it popping up uncalled for. Is there a way to stop it without > moving or closing it every darn time? ============================ Just drag it out of the way and attach to one of the other toolbars. -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http:/...

merging customer records
I have two customers once they were listed as Mike Smith and one time Michael Smith. I would like to merge these two customers so that I have a full total of how much money they have spent with me in one place. Is there a way to do this? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Mike Mike V wrote: > I have two customers once they were listed as Mike Smith and one time Michael > Smith. I would like to merge these two customers so that I have a full total > of how much money they have spent with me in one place. Is there a way to do > this? Any help is g...

Customer discount on Sale Merchandise
I hope that someone out there can help me. We are having a sale that will run for 5 weeks with a different department on sale each week. The problem is that I do not want our individual customer discounts to be applied to the transaction as well as the sale discount. I would like the larger of the two discounts to apply only. I do want the customer discount to apply to the departments that are not on sale that week. Is there a way to do this! "We do it one of two ways: A. we set all those items on sale under "sale Pricing" RMS will always look for lowest price. however, ...

Restricting Customers in Lookups
Hi! My client has customer classes that are assigned to different AR Clerks. Is there a way to filter the lookup so that a user will only see the customers that she's assigned to? -- Marisol Mortera Marisol: You can setup seperate SmartList favorites by AR Clerk and, when the lookup is selected, choose the Favorite to filter the lookup. However, I don't know of anyway to default the lookup to the Favorite without writing code. You should be able to do it in VBA. Diwght "Marisol" <mmortera@epartnersolutions.com> wrote in message news:EB321F59-660B-48D1-BC...

error message after customization
We get this more detailed error after having set Developer errors to 'On' _______________________________________________________________________________ Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Invalid object name 'Lead'. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80040E37 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 12-15-2004 Time: 10:01:43 AM Type: Platform Error (2) Server: localhost Query String: /_grid/grid_data.aspxsortCol=createdon&sortDir=descend&viewId={00000000-0...

Microsoft Dynamics Customer Source Website
The following characters are being displayed in my browser "用這項權益。" in place of text while browsing the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Source webpage. Am I missing a font? The upper left hand side of the webpage says "Hong Kong" - is this normal? I am running XP SP3 and IE 6. Sorry for the question here, but I thought it was relavent and wanted to see if anyone else had this problem. Thanks Yes I do and I am in Australia. I thought it easier and more quicker to learn Chinese than wiat for a resolution. "Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

deleting cashiers/customers
What are RMS users doing to manage Cashiers or Global Customers when they want to delete them? When we fire a Cashier I'd like to be able to remove their login from the Store Database but then it seems to delete all of that cashier's sales history. I'm assuming this is the same for Global Customers. Is it possible to be able to delete a cashier's login but still retain a history of their sales?--or, can you delete a Global Customer and still run reports on their past purchases? It's easy to manage Items this way since you can just make old unused items inactive. So, you ...

CRM 3.0
Hi All, I am writing a custom report for CRM 3.0 to basically copy the My Activities view but display the regarding and To contacts and associated phone numbers. The report is basically done except for a few small issues. I would like to set up the Dynamic Drill-Through so when the person clicks on the Activity Subject it will open the associated Activity record. Unfortunately I have been unable to find the information needed to use in the following code to set the Object Type Code (OTC) to the correct activity type: = Parameters!CRM_URL.Value & "?ID={"&Fields!Activityid...

Search Performance & Indexing
Hi there, Does anyone know what the search performance is like with a few hundred thousand records on a custom 'account number' field? The out-of-box deployment indexes a few fields, and I am assuming it is unsupported to change these indexes. I have read through the performance papers from Microsoft and they have benchmark tested against few million records without any issues - but primarily these searches were done on out-of box fields. Any thoughts and advise on this would be greatly appreciated. ...

Offline DB Custom buttons
Hi When the pos is using the offline databse are the custom buttons on the touchscreen keyboard unavailable? The Custom buttons will be on your offline database inly if you created the offline database from a template or DB that already had the button programmed Otherwise you have to use the standard functions. Paulh Eastern National "Gaz" wrote: > Hi > When the pos is using the offline databse are the custom buttons on the > touchscreen keyboard unavailable? ...

Custom printed scrubs are often a favorite in the medical community. Unique scrubs offer the opportunity to provide a bit of personality to the task at hand, but faded and worn out scrubs should be
Custom printed scrubs are often a favorite in the medical community. Unique scrubs offer the opportunity to provide a bit of personality to the task at hand, but faded and worn out scrubs should be replaced quickly to insure a professional atmosphere at your workplace. http://www.replicab2b.net http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Wallets_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Jewelrys_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Shoes_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Jeans_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Sunglasses_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Clothing_1.html Frayed ...

Destroying a Toolbar
Hi, I have created a toolbar that is specific to a view(I have created in OnCreate of the view) and dockable. The user can close the toolbar by docking it and then clicking on the cross button. I have made a menu to restore the toolbar. I want to know what function should I use to restore the toolbar? Also what is the event generated when I close the toolbar? Can my view handle the generated event? Do I have to use CreateEx and LoadToolbar to restore the toolbar again? How do I destroy the toolbar programatically without the user clicking on the cross button? Any help would be welcomed ...

custom toolbar commands disappear
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I spent 2 hours adding and removing commands from the toolbar and now they are gone. It's back to the default. Is this because I'm on a trial? ...

Custom Build (VC6)
I have in my Custom Build set output as: ...\..\src\MyApp\MyFile.h but, it still puts file in project (.dsp) root folder and not in "..\..\src\MyApp\". :-( "Petar Popara" <my.fake@mail.net> wrote in message news:e5At$D8zEHA.1300@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > > I have in my Custom Build set output as: > > ..\..\src\MyApp\MyFile.h > > but, it still puts file in project (.dsp) root folder and not in > "..\..\src\MyApp\". > I beleive the output path needs to be a folder not a file like "MyFile.h" so try ju...