can' get trial office 8 to download

Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Power PC

I can get the .dmg, downloaded, but when I double click to start the download of the actual product, it says "The following images failed to mount.Image: X16-03637_OFC2008  Reason:not recognized"
0
pattyc

What happened to my out of office reminder?
In Outlook 2003, I used to get a reminder when I started Outlook and I had been out of the office (out of office turned ON). Now all I get is a barely noticeable task bar note. This is becoming a major pain. I've gone days back int he office before someone has to remind me to turn off my out of office. So, what happened to the pop-up reminder that your Out of Office is on and how do I get it back? It's gone from outlook 2007 because you can set Outlook to turn it off at a specific time. What version of Exchange server do you use? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ...

Office XP media content?
I have Office 2003 Small Business edition and running Windows XP Home. Will my old Office XP Media Content disc install and work with Publisher 2003 (and the rest of Office 2003 Small Business Edition)? I installed the media content on my old Office XP setup and don't want to have to continually access the disc when I'm making up publications with the 2003 version. You can install the XP media disk, it will work fine with the 2003 Organizer. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com &q...

downloading
After downloading from bank I have 26 items that do not show up in my account register. How do I access these items? This is the first time that this has happened. In microsoft.public.money, Gary wrote: >After downloading from bank I have 26 items that do not >show up in my account register. How do I access these >items? This is the first time that this has happened. In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then open Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box. ...

can i download lxce serv.exe

Getting the BCC field by default.

how many receivers i can add

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Getting rid of selection

Workplace Queues

Can't configure Outlook Express

Get info from Fidelity
I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market fund information. How can I make it download money market fund info? In microsoft.public.money, Peter Tso wrote: >I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my >Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and >bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market >fund information. How can I make it download money market >fund info? Fidelity does things a differently th...

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

Get Xml from web .
This is a link to an address where I would like to access xml. http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/fcgi?cmd=user_xml&email=XXXX The XXXX is the email address of a user. All I want to do is access the xml and view it in a datagrid. I have read several tuturials and articles and have not been able to find something that would explain how to do this. Does anyone know of a sample code or something close I could use as a reference. I am using visualstudio.net. and visual basic. THX Take a look at using the following classes on your app: HttpWebRequest HttpWebResponse DataSe...

Office 2007 Templates & Themes
Is there anyway the content for Office 2007 at the MS Office web site could be made available to Office:Mac users. Currently need to have OGA validation via ActiveX control or from Office for Windows programs. Surely Mac users could be given access! Dave We have asked that question. We don't have an answer yet (at least, it wasn't "No", that would have been quick!). They are trying to work out how to let us in without letting in all the people using the competitor products. I think they will set up a mirror on the MacTopia site that will allow us to reach the ones tha...