Buying office student edition.

Hi :

 I just bough my imac and wish to purchase the student edition of
office. However i wpould like to know if there is a way to buy it and
download it from somewhere instead of having to wait for the cd to come
in the mail. Please help. Thanxxx

Hi,

no, you cannot download it; you'll have to wait for the CD to arrive.

On 21.06.06 7:11, in article
1150870292.630514.223930@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Tiffossi"

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP

***Always reply to the newsgroup.***

0
m.bintener1 (110)

Where is out of office assistant
Hello, I followed the help instructions to find the out of office assistant on the tools menu and it's not there. I did not see it on the customize menus box either. Can anyone tell me where else to look? Thanks, Brian In article <004601c3462d$a5942d10$a301280a@phx.gbl>, bharrin1 @maine.rr.com says... > Hello, > > I followed the help instructions to find the out of office > assistant on the tools menu and it's not there. I did not > see it on the customize menus box either. Can anyone tell > me where else to look? > > Thanks, > > Bri...

Why doesn't Office X recognize FileMaker Pro 7
Recently upgraded FileMaker Pro from from version 5 to version 7. But when I went to make labels, using the Data Merge Manager in Word, it only recognized the old FileMaker Pro files not the new databases. What needs to be done to have the new databases recognized by Office? Sorry, Microsoft Office's Data Merge Manager cannot read FileMaker 7 databases, because it uses a different structure than the previous versions of FileMaker with which the Data Merge Manager was designed for use. I don't know if there is an option to save in a previous version format; that sounds like it wo...

Editing the screen tip on a scatter graph
I have a scatter graph but would like to be able to edit the screen tip - when I hover over a point the screen tip shows the x and y values. I have a look up to the x value - this is not ideal as the x value may not be unique and requires the user to input the x value to a cell for the look up to retrieve the required data. Is there any way that I can edit the data source that the screen-tip / hover displays (e.g. offsetting from the column the data value is retrieved from) or do I have to merge my x and y values to ensure that the look-up is searching a unique value. Thanks in antici...

Large file edit
How can I retrieve and edit a large text (735 mb) file using Publisher 2003? My computer have 1024mb (SDRAM) memory. Each time I try to load the file via the "from exiting publication" I get the message "Windows is low on memory. save your work and close other programs before you continue working" (all programs are closed)! How much memory does Publisher 2003 require, or what is it's maximum file size capability? Turn off "script blocking" in Norton. Does this error occur in safe mode? Could be a printer driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office....

Office 2003 clip art #2
Is there a change in office 2003 from XP? I'm not getting but 3 clip art when I search. It forces me to use online clip art which takes forever. In office XP clip art was just there and so easy. The ClipArt thingie in Publisher 2003 is still a complete and total unmitigated disaster. -- Pam If you have your Office XP media content disk, install it. This will give you access to the clip files associated with the Office XP version. You can add to your clip art files that are constantly updated o http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx?CTT=6&Origin=EC790020111033 ...

Microsoft Office Outlook is requesting data from the server.
For 1 week now I have been plagued by the little hour glass sitting over my Outlook icon - "Microsoft Office Outlook is requesting data from the server". I am running Outlook 2007. My mail box was recently moved from exhange server 2003 to 2007. I have tried the following: uninstall/reinstall of office 2007 recreating my ost disabling the indexing features cache mode on/off disabling all add-ins and toggling every checkbox i can see or think of. Any thoughts or ideas are most welcome. Thank you, Darren Here's one item that might apply: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/9058...

illegal operation when doing page setup in Office 97 Excel
What is the fix for an illegal operation pop-up when doing a page set-up Uninstall and reinstall your printer driver. "mcgyvergl@comcast.net" <mcgyvergl@comcast.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FFFDD23-9D7A-4798-A0FD-2796090326E7@microsoft.com... > What is the fix for an illegal operation pop-up when doing a page set-up ...

Microsoft query returns no data, Office 2000, Excel
I run a query in Microsoft excel, with Microsoft access as the data source This spread sheet is accessed throughout our company, and works fine on all PC's but one The query returns no data on this particular PC In addition it does not return any errors Could someone assist me regarding this quandary ...

FP 2000 editing problem in normal view
Sorry if this is a dup. but have searched and searched. I have built a 3 page website which is published and just fine except now I want to edit one of the pages Home/Text/Contributors When from the navigation bar I go to Text only part of the page is visible in normal view, so I can not edit it. the Home page is fine and the contributor page is fine just the 2nd page or text page won't show all of the info. It shows up in html view and in preview view. Any ideas on what the problem is? Please give a link to the page - it is impossible to say what is w...

editable invoice template
Where can I find an editable invoice template that I can change as I want? Take a loo at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Bob Pearce - Australia" <bob(nospam)@justmail.biz> wrote in message news:Onqmy7tSJHA.5268@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Where can I find an editable invoice template that I can change as I want? > ...

Office 2003 and mac office
I have a workbook with some macros and such that i made on my XP computer. I sent it to a friend of mine to use, but he has a mac. The macro i made to sort runs into a problem when he runs it, however when he sent me the workbook and i ran the macor it worked fine. It had a 1004 runtime error. Is this a common problem due to it being made on a pc and ran on a mac? what changes need to be made to make it work on a mac? Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("IA3"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess, _ OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _ Da...

How do I edit a border in Border Art?
Hello Everyone! I have just selected a border Art, but only want the border to appear at the top and bottom part of the picture, not the left and right sides. Is there a way to edit Border Art to accomplish this? If so, how? Also, I selected a border from Autoshape to appear at the top of my document. (I clicked on the rectangle on Objects, the selected a border from Border Art.) However, I just want a line border, not an entire page border. Is there any other way to accomplish this besides shrinking the size of the rectangle? I've looked throughout the Help pages of Microsoft Pub...

Need help w/out of office reply
I want to set up email to have out of office reply, but under the directions it says 'go to out of office assistant' under tools, I do not have this option, the directions also say, you must have outlook exchange....how do I get this, or is there another way to do out of office reply message? Thanks and kindest regards, Christine "Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22D7ACF0-90D3-4CD9-8DC5-51A058EF0270@microsoft.com > I want to set up email to have out of office reply, but under the > directions it says 'go to out of off...

Cannot see Office 2007 Video Demos
Something has happened such that I cannot view any of the Office 2007 Video Demos. Have no problems viewing videos on other web sites. I just get the "done" at the bottom with a blank screen. Have tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions there to no avail as well. Couuld someone at least tell me where to start looking, i.e. I have verified that Adobe flash works fine, but don't know if that is what is used. I have also turned off virus scanner/firewalls as well. Running Vista Home Premium with all updates. If you're referring to the video's on Micro...

Font Book, Corrupt Fonts and Microsoft Office and Snow Leopard
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel OK. This is mostly a heads up as I have resolved the issue. Last evening I got finished migrating from Leopard to Snow Leopard on my new intel mini. I use this for work so my stuff had to still run so I could work...thus it has taken me the past week of updating and making sure the OLD leopard was working fine before I decided to dink around with another upgrade. So I finish and all looks good...desktop in place etc. <br><br>I get in this morning and open a word file and I can't type into ...

How to edit an AD Users Password Age
I am needing to test our Exchange OWA server and how it handles a user who's password is almost expired. Supposedly at 14 days until expiration, OWA will notify the user that they need to change their password. I figure that I can manually age a users password using the ADSIEdit utility but I do not know what to change. Any ideas? Thanks, Fred I think that it can be done by editing the value for pwdLastSet using a Base64Date using Robert Mueller's VBS code at http://www.rlmueller.net/ Thanks, Fred "Fred Yarbrough" <fcyarbrough@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

changing the visual basic in office 2003 to visual studio net
it might be a strange question but can you update visual basic in office 2003 to visual studio net. -- BD3 Do you mean convert the code? If so, of course, MS even provide a converter I believe but it is none too good. If you mean, use .Net in Office instead of VBA, no not as yet. -- HTH Bob Phillips "bigdaddy3" <bigdaddy3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8207C762-FAA3-4ABC-97A4-C8B8EA627AEA@microsoft.com... > it might be a strange question but can you update visual basic in office 2003 > to visual studio net. > -- > BD3 ...

"configuring Microsoft Office small business 2007"
Every time my microsoft outlook 2007 opens it says "configuring Microsoft Office small business 2007" and takes about two to three minutes to start. What's wrong with this as I have done repeated repairs etc.... and it doesn't fix it. I upgraded my computer from Vista 64 bit to windows 7 64 bit. Had to reinstall everything on my computer and this has been doing this since then. Any answers? ...

Now, buy insurance for as low as Rs 49 at a mall near you
Now, buy insurance for as low as Rs 49 at a mall near you Expanding middle class plus increasing disposable incomes has lead to a booming retail market in India. According to NCAER's, or National Council of Applied Economic Research, Great Indian Market Survey, organised retail, which was worth 5,200 crore in 2007, is set to grow to 37,400 crore in 2012. One such union is between India=92s Future Group and Italy-based Generali Insurance who have come together to form India=92s newest insurance distribution model -- Mallassurance. This will now be one stop shop for all your shopping ...

editing rules
Dear ALL, I'm asking to all of you if are there any editor or something like that in order to modify outlook rules. I need to move rules from one machine to another but they doesn't run anymore because machine is changed !!!!!!!! (rules are about 150 ) Regards Alberto Brivio "Alberto" <assistenza@adb.it> wrote in message news:ualG%23b%23qKHA.4636@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I'm asking to all of you if are there any editor or ...

Office Button missing
Hi Using Office 2007, the other components of Office such as Word & Excel have a Microsoft Office Button, top left of screen. I don't get this button with Outlook 2007 though. I noticed this because I want to change the colour scheme, and it seems that I have to do that through options available in that button. Should it be there? Thanks Outlook's main interface did not get the ribbon or the new Office interface in Office 2007. In will probably be in Office Next. Feel free to continue to use Outlook as you did before. Everything is still there. All the Outlook Item scr...

Cannot Start Microsoft Office Outlook. #2
When I start outlook. It says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook windows. Then, I go to Mail Setup under Control Panel. I press "E-mail Account" but no respond. I press "Data Files" but no respond I press "Show Profile" and remove the profile. Then, I open office outlook, it can me to create a profile. Then, I press the name but it says "There was an error accessing your system registry" Then, it says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The server is not available. Con...

Excel 2007, can't edit 2003 document
When I open the excel 2003 document in 2007 we cannot edit nor view any formulas in the formula bar, plus the ribbon is greyed out. The workbook is not protected with read only. What is going on? bermy;699744 Wrote: > When I open the excel 2003 document in 2007 we cannot edit nor view any > formulas in the formula bar, plus the ribbon is greyed out. The workbook is > not protected with read only. What is going on? Is the workbook protected inside excel? -- Dianne ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dianne's Profi...

office 2008 word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel when using office 2004 word, i would use outline format and change the space between paragraphs by going to the formatting palette, then to alignment and spacing and increase the paragraph space which would then be applied. I am trying this same thing in 2008 but it does not seem to work...help please On 20 Sep, 21:51, passam...@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) > Processor: Intel > > when using office 2004 word, i would use outline format and change the space...

Out of office to specific domains
I understand that it's possible to set the Out of Office message to go only to certain external domains, but I can't find any details on how to do it. Thanks in advance for any help. what version Exchange? I don't know of a way to do that, natively with Exchange... <randykessler@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1127253921.825020.74520@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I understand that it's possible to set the Out of Office message to go > only to certain external domains, but I can't find any details on how > to do it. Thanks in advance for any help. &...