buy office... how?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

How can I buy your product? I'm living in Slovakia and I can't use your online shop.  Thank you for your answer.
0
ivan_Kotucek

Out of Office not active Entourage 2008 exchange 2007

Office
I'm trying to re-install Office X on another Macintosh system, but I keep getting an error saying that either the product ID or seriial number is alreading running on another system. Can I run Office on more that one system at home (systems are on a network)? If so what do I need to do? Thanks -Gabriel In article <026301c3cdaa$5bb467f0$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "Gabriel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to re-install Office X on another Macintosh system, but I keep > getting an error saying that either the product ID or seriial nu...

Dictionaries for Office v.X
Hi. I would like to install various dictionaries (Italian, Spanish etc..) in Office v.X, OS 10.3.9, but I simply can't find them -looked for them everywhere!! Mactopia, P2P etc.. I imagine they must exist, as there are country-specific versions of the software...does anyone know WHERE I can find such dictionaries? Thanks. Did you look on the Office X CD, including in the Value Pack? I don't remember installing Office X, but I believe the way the Mac version works is that the US version has almost all the proofing tools. However, they may not be set for a default install, so you ...

MS Money International english version where to buy?
I have searched and searched for an international english version of Monet 2003 or 2004. Found a trial version for 2003, but where can I buy a copy? Already have the French version but really cannot use it because of the language, I need a generic version in english. Does it exist or should I use the US or UK one? Which versions do Australians or South Africans use?? Yes, there is a International engglish 2004 version. I', in Australia and we get the Standard veraion (International English) that is not really localised for my country enoyugh. >-----Original Message----- >I hav...

Out of Office agent -> forward to external e-mail adress ?
hello NG, i cant seem to get the agent to forward mails to an e-mail address outside the internal domain, neither by typing the address in the field or by adding the address in my local address book and adding the name in the field. is this a "feature" in outlook or is forwarding somehow considered mail-relaying and blocked ? It is a security feature in Exchange. By default all automatic fowarding and replying is disabled. Contact your administrator about the possibilities to turn of this security feature. For more info on how you can do this see; http://www.howto-outlook.co...

Office Outlook
Hi, my office outlook is not working properly, error message : "the procedure entry point GETiums could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL " . what should I do?? pls advise. Thanks. Download and install the latest version of MDAC from Microsoft. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "david" <david@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C814B57-C82D-4066-8586-7CFDA8750D55@microsoft.com... > Hi...

covert quattro pro to excel with microsoft office xp ? #2
i am using microsoft office xp and have some quattro pro files i would like to convert to excel. but have not bin able to find away steveni5991 wrote: > i am using microsoft office xp and have some quattro pro files i would like > to convert to excel. but have not bin able to find away Googled convert quattro pro to Excel and this was the very first link listed. Watch the line wrap. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=01479BCA-B049-4DE6-9AC4-95C3982198FC&displaylang=EN gls858 Hi, Just to be clear, the converters MS has only claim to convert Quattro Pro 7...

Problem with 07 Office Pdf/Xps Add-in
Hello Despite having installed the 2007 Office SaveAs Pdf/Xps add-in, I have seen Mary Sauer's posting on this somewhere asking if it in the Add-in of the Office programmes. I do not see it any of the programmes even though I have reinstalled twice with genuine validation. Anything else I can do? Thks. Menk It's like a printer...you print to it. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Menikos" <menikos88@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u2EEuVswIHA.4564@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello > > Despite having installed the 200...

How do long-time owners of Office 2004-Student-Teacher order 2008 version?
There have been lots of promotions for those who are not already registered for Office 2004-Student-and-Teacher to buy that version and then buy into Office 2008-Student and Teacher. That's a great deal for them. But how do those of us who are long-time users of 2004 place our orders for Office 2008 Student-Teacher? Respectfully, Norm On 1/7/08 6:08 PM, in article C3A81B05.94B%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > But how > do those of us who are long-time users of 2004 place our orders for Of...

Problem sending mail in office 2007 and windows7
Hi, I have a word template which in autonew makes a mail merge and sends e-mail. This have worked fine but now one of my customers have updated to windows7 and office 2007 and suddenly no mail is sent. I have other customers running XP and office 2007 were it works fine. But for this client the question from outlook is raised asking if its OK to send mail from an other application but no mail is sent. The code: Sub Autonew() Dim SQL_sats As String Registry_Path = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\The company\Directories" Registry_Key = "CustDocs" Fo...

Office 2007 Trial Uninstall
I downloaded the 2007 trial on the computer at my placement. We are on a universal server within the organization. Our tech guy uninstalled it but now our original version of Microsoft is not working. We can't open any files and it asks us to insert the disk ... What do I do? You need to uninstall the Trial and the Activation Assistant before you can start the install of your Office Use the below if you cannot uninstall the Trial using Add\Remove http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971179 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assist...

Office 2007 PPT vs PPS
In regards to Office 2007 and PowerPoint If you make a presentation in Office 2007 save it as a PPT then open it in an earlier version of PowerPoint there is a chance you will loose some of your formatting, backgrounds, and fonts etc. My question is if the presentation is saved as a .PPS versus a PPT will they still encounter the same issues or does making it a PPS embed everything into the presentation. Thank you MJ > In regards to Office 2007 and PowerPoint > > If you make a presentation in Office 2007 save it as a PPT then open it in > an earlier vers...

Will the next version of Office for MacOSX still be carbon or will it be cocoa?
--End of Message On 9/3/03 6:49 AM, in article BB7A5E5C.11E2%magreen@reesie.toomag.com, "Michael Alexander Green" <magreen@reesie.toomag.com> wrote: > --End of Message Carbon. Gene van Troyer ...

Microsoft Office Icons Change...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I changed the basic icons that came with the office programs, but once I use one of the programs such as Word, the icon changes back to the default one. Even after I quit the program it stays as the default icon. Only when I manually change it does it use the new (better looking) icons I have, but only if I haven't used the program before.... Any ideas? On 6/25/09 2:07 AM, in article 59b7718d.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "grantbiz@officeformac.com" <grantbiz@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2...

Office 2010 setup issue
I am trying to install Office 2010 Beta. I previously had the Office 2010 Technical Preview installed. Setup required uninstalling the TP version which I did. When I tried installing both the 32 bit and 64 bit version of the Beta I recieved an Inetrnal Error. Now I can not even install the TP version. Any halp would be appreciated. -- Thanks I have a similar issue. When I install Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta,got an error message: Could not write value DisableExceptionChainValid ation to key \SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Exceptin O...

"Research" in Office how do I disable it?
I had to reinstall everything on my little laptop, so I'm catching up on projects. I have never encountered "Research" before but I do use a custom dictionary, as I have to use words not found in a regular dictionary. In Publisher, "Research" did not like a word and took over, I've tried to close this tool, delete it or anything - I can't; when it takes over the screen is "frozen" until you quit Research but when you try to type it starts Research again! When Research is active you can not click on HELP, tools, etc. I quit Publisher and star...

uninstalling microsoft office 2001 value pack
Hi, I already have office 2001 on my machine, and recently installed the value pack. i noticed word became notably slower and so for now i just wish to unistall the value pack. how can i do that cleanly. any ideas why my machine would slow down like that. i still do have 1.2 Gig of hard disk space available. thanks. ...

Upgrade to MS Office for Mac from Windows Office for PC?
Is it possible to upgrade to MS Office for Mac from Windows Office for PC? My sister-in-law just made the move to a mac. Sheowned Office on her old Gateway Laptop, can she upgrade to the Mac from her PC version? thanks. --Kevin Nope, no cross-upgrade discount. But if she bought a new Mac, there is a current discount that she may qualify for, which is even better--check the Office Bonus link at Apple: http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/BizCustom?qprm=78313&family=officebo nus&mco=B6A3A393&cid=WWW-OFFICE051119-JOXP5 Be sure to read the fine print on the rebate coupon--expi...

Remove Office X
How do you remove Office X? I have used Windows extensively, but am a=20 novice with Macs. Do you just drag the icons to the trash? Seems like = the=20 program would still be there.=20 Thanks In article <178f001c44915$89af1470$a101280a@phx.gbl>, "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you remove Office X? I have used Windows extensively, but am a > novice with Macs. Do you just drag the icons to the trash? Seems like the > program would still be there. > Try running the Remove Office application in the Value Pack folder on ...

Office upgrade
I am currently running Office 2000 Professional but it will not sync with my new Blackberry. I need to upgrade but I don't need all of the functions that Professional provides and would like to run the standard version. Can I upgrade Professional 2000 to Standard 2007? The upgrades are less expensive than the full versions. Yes you can. Keep in mind that this is not the best place to ask this question. Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website m...

Change licenced name in office
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) A friend gave me his computer and I can�t change the "licenced name" of the office (sorry for my bad english).. How can i do to change it? Thanks... In article <59b77864.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <Mikesierra@officeformac.com> wrote: > A friend gave me his computer and I can�t change the "licenced name" of the > office (sorry for my bad english).. How can i do to change it? Thanks... See <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/install/index.html#resetkey>. To re-personalize, you will need the CD Ke...

Office wont start after update!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Ok, so i installed office and had all the updates done..and when i click on word it opens, then i do the last update which was on april 14 i believe and after that it doesnt open. it keeps saying register online (that box where u can click "learn more" or "register online") i click finish it opens up the update screen, there are no more updates so i close that and word never opens nor does excel or anything else. whats the problem? installed office and it works fine, then i did one update and it works fine, but once...

Office 97 Product Key
I have a genuine(not copied) cd version of Office Suite 97 and no packaging to go with it. I have no access to any product key and would like to be able to use this program. Is there any way to receive a key for this cd? There are embedded code numbers on the back of the cd on the ring - does this identify the authenticity? PLEASE HELP! I require an 11 digit code. In article <853C53CD-1B96-4467-859C-3DBF25382289@microsoft.com>, Luv2sing <Luv2sing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a genuine(not copied) cd version of Office Suite 97 and no packaging > to g...

How can I change default setting in Office start-up?
I need to change the default setting on my Word, Excel and PPT programs (MS Office 2004) so when they open they aren't at, for example, Word 11.3.0, rather at Word 11.2.3. I mac OSX, a G5. When I do a control click on any of those programs, go to "get info" and then choose the 11.2.3 that I want to open with, it does it no problem. When I click "change all" it doesn't change the default -- the 11.3.0 is always the default despite that I'm trying to change all. How do I fix this? BTW this whole problem started when someone at the genius bar deleted one of the...

Can't use my MS Office
I have recently purchased the above software package. I have not registered my product, as I have been travelling and it has=20 been less than 3 weeks since purchasing and installing. I am not sure=20 if all of the office programs have been working, as the only ones I have = been using these past 3 weeks are Entourage and MSN Messenger. =20 This morning, I tried to use Word and it froze just after opening the=20 new document and I was only able to enter one letter. Then I tried=20 excel and it froze at the first cell inside the new book. Then I tried = to=20 re-open my previously working E...