AppleScript to access Office Live?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Is there some form of AppleScript that would make it easier to access and publish documents to Office Live from within Office: mac 2008, or would it be easier to wait on Microsoft to release a Office Live update to Office: mac 2008?

Thanks!
Nathan

parkernathan@officeformac.com wrote:

> Is there some form of AppleScript that would make it easier to access
> and publish documents to Office Live from within Office: mac 2008, or
> would it be easier to wait on Microsoft to release a Office Live
> update to Office: mac 2008?

Hi Nathan!

I can't provide you a *when* but I can provide you a *what*. Have a look
at this <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/itpros/dcc.mspx>.

Hope this helps!

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>

The database is in an unexpected state; Microsoft Access can't open it.
This morning I encountered an unusual and scary problem. While trying to open one of our databases I recieved this error. The database is in an unexpected state; Microsoft Access can't open it. This database has been converted from a prior version of Microsoft Access by using the DAO CompactDatabase method instead of the Convert Database command on the Tools menu (Database Utilities submenu). This has left the database in a partially converted state. If you have a copy of the database in its original format, use the Convert Database command on the Tools menu (Database Utilities submenu) ...

Expression Calling Public Function In Access 2007
Hello Everyone, I have a perfectly functioning db in 2000-02 and 03. On a calendar form, that lives inside another form, I have all the day buttons OnClick event tied to an expression that points to a public function in the forms code container. Looks like this =ClickMe(11). Code Looks like this: Public Sub ClickMe(ByVal iLabelNum As Integer) DoCmd.Hourglass True Me.Repaint Call SelectDay(("lbl" & CStr(iLabelNum))) DoCmd.Hourglass False Exit Sub In Access 2007 (either in 2002 or converted to 2007), I receive an error: something about "The expression On Click you e...

WAB and Office 2k3 problem
Greetings All: I've Outlook 2003 connected to an Exchange 2003 server. The only addresses that appear in my address book are the Global Addresses from the server, my contacts do not appear. Now when I go to the appropriate "Outlook Address Book" tab in the contacts properties dialog, the "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" checkbox is grayed out. I have several other contact folders that exhibit the same grayed out checkbox. If I try to add them from the Options dialog in the Address Book specifically, they don't even show up in the as being avail...

Access 2000
Hello all, I have a field named Field213 that holds (CASETYPE) from the database. When I open the form, I want it to look at that field and make field163 visible depending on what it stored in Field213. Right now it only becomes visible if I manually change what is in field213, then field163 becomes visible. I should mention that I have field163 as visible no and display always, the same as field PBISUB, Field382 and Field163. Probably something simple, but I can't seem to see it right now. I have the following: Private Sub Field213_BeforeUpdate(iC As Integer) If Me!CASETYPE = &qu...

Installing office 2007 student over a standard trial
My computer came pre-installed with a copy of Microsoft office, I don't' recall which version, but it is expired and had Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word. I've signed up for night school courses, and the school lets students download and install Office 2007 as a perk. Do I need to remove the trial before running the installer? Also, I've heard that Office 2003 and 2007 can coexist. I currently have my old copy of office 2003 installed on Virtual PC with my old copy of Windows XP professional, can I have both available on the host OS? How would I set that up?...

Resize Forms in Access 2007
I thought I read somewhere that Access 2007 had a new function, or something, enabling you to have forms automatically resize to fit the screen resolution of the user. Is this correct, or am I wrong? If I am correct, how do you use this feature? Thanks, BobV On Aug 9, 8:41 am, "BobV" <rk...@earthlink.net> wrote: > I thought I read somewhere that Access 2007 had a new function, or > something, enabling you to have forms automatically resize to fit the screen > resolution of the user. Is this correct, or am I wrong? If I am correct, how > do you use this feature?...

conditional formating in Access
how to use Max funciton for conditional formating in Access form On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 01:43:00 -0800, sudyl wrote: > how to use Max funciton for conditional formating in Access form Max of What? Select the control. Click on Format + Conditional Formatting. Select Expression Is As the expression write: [ThisControlName] = Max([ThisControlName]) Select the colors wanted. Save the change -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

Excel files are 'read only' when accessed over network.
How do I make them accessible please. Also I cannot get access to Windows folder via network. Ideally I would like to get access to everything over the network if I need to. I have ticked sharing and security boxes. Since these are network drives, you may want to have your IT folks look at it and see if you have access to the drives/folders you need. gracenote wrote: > > How do I make them accessible please. > > Also I cannot get access to Windows folder via network. Ideally I > would like to get access to everything over the network if I need to. > I have ticked sharing...

Access 2003 Runtime
I have a package used by about 20 people in my company running on Access 2003 Runtime. Some of the forms have hyperlink fields. When we ran on the Access full version, we could right click in those fields and edit the hyperlink text. We do not appear to have that ability in the runtime version. We need to be able to edit the hyperlink name so that it appears as something meaningful. How can I do this? "theBruceGuy" <theBruceGuy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5930136-BE38-4379-A799-3824A147E216@microsoft.com... >I have a package used by about 20 peopl...

unrequested OWA internet access
2wk server , e2k3 , OWA while checking out OWA forms authentication on a test server that was disconnected from the internet , it became apparent that OWA is accessing the internet when a user hits the LOGOFF button due to extreme delay. I reconnected the server to the internet (which removed the logoff delay and generated outbound traffic) and logged all outgoing traffic. consitantly 2 requests are consistantly being sent out to the internet when a users logs off. one to activex.microsoft.com and the other to a1076.g.akamai.net. i realize that akamai is microsoft's dns provider but I have...

Can't access hotmail using Outlook Connector for MSN
I can't seem to download anything from my hotmail account into Outlook after setting up a link with Outlook Connector for MSN. Anyone have any ideas? ...

I don"t office,but need Excel or some part of it to open a web pag
help me I don't won't to load all of office "cowboy" wrote: > help me I don't won't to load all of office Hi you can buy Excel as separate product. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "cowboy" <cowboy@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:5B015950-A7AC-49D0-9386-7EFFF9B9404D@microsoft.com... > help me I don't won't to load all of office Hi, When about to load office, choose custom. You can then choose when to load certain parts. You can install them when you use them the first time. The installer will ask ...

How the heck do I find tables, views, forms etc... in Access 2007
Can Access 2007 navigation be any more convoluted? I've been spending close to an hour trying to find a single table, query form, etc... now that the navigation has been changed. Is there a way to get the old style back? It does take some time - more than an hour :-) - to become familiar with the new interface in A2007 (NavPane, ribbon, ...) Suggestions: - The title bar at the top of the Nav Pane includes a tick box for: All Access Objects - Set Category to: Object Type - The categories (Tables, Queries, ...) collapse. - Show and use the Search Bar. It filters objects as...

Access 2007 SQL Pass Through Queries
I have an Access 2003 mdb that I use to connect to a SQL 2005 database. When I open the application in Access 2007 it errors on using SQL pass through queries. I see that pass through queries (amongst other options) have been disabled under Access 2007. However it seems that they are enabled under certain circumstances so I've been trying to get them working by changing the security settings. The queries are still failing after setting the following: - Sandbox Mode to 0 (turn off sandbox mode for all apps) - Applied a recognised Digital Signature - Trusted the Publisher - Trusted the loc...

outlook web access in office xp pro
Is Outlook web access available with office xp pro? If so, how do I obtain it? Thx Outlook Web Access requires an Exchange Server. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "brad" <bjjulum@comcast.net> wrote in message news:028601c398dd$336cf980$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is Outlook web access available with office xp pro? If > so, how do I obtain it? Thx ...

Windows Live Messenger Access Error
I recently re-installed Vista on my computer, and when I close down a conversation window in 'Live Messenger', I get the following error message : "An error occurred saving the message history for ___ (<drive>:\My Received Files\...\History\...xml): Access is denied. Do you want to save again?" I have set the history to save on a separate drive, which was saving messages in the past. Even though I click on 'yes', I've noticed it still does not save the history. I have run a 'take ownership' script on the root directory, and this di...

can't access all of my back up after using Osirius program
Hi, I have Windows XP with Outlook 2003. I have backed up my massive amount of emails (400MB) using Outlook Backup from Osirius. Having used this program for smaller amounts of emails with no problems before I then placed the backup onto a disc and formatted the drive. After loading XP and Outlook back on I then tried to restore my backup using the same program. But it runs through the restore procedure without any problems and when I open Outlook up again most of the emails are not there. Outlook Backup has restored my deleted items and my sent items and also all of my accounts as th...

Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments #2
We have just upgraded to Office 2003 and a lot of attachments do not get sent. We receive this error message instead. This particular attachment is a url. Any advice, Thanks, Jackie You may find this page useful: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, Outlook-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "jackie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:018e01c3aae6$81a637e0$a40128...

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Live Chat on August 7th, 2008
------=_NextPart_0001_74E9EEE0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning, The Microsoft Dynamics RMS team will be hosting the next Live Chat on August 7th, 2008, at 10 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time. Is there a topic that you would like to discuss in depth? Do you want additional insight into a certain area of the software? Have you always wanted to know what to do when you encounter a particular scenario? If so, we'd like to hear from you! Please feel free to post any ideas on this thread, use the link in the Live Chats section of the RMS Using site (h...

URGENT: Unable to access crystal
I am using CRM 1.2. After installing Crystal Latest Fix from CRM downloads. i started getting this error. It is critical because Users needs to generate reports. MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Unable to access crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to log into crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to communicate with crystallogon.csp Error Message: Unable to access crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to log into...

Access 2007 Rich Text Question 04-28-07
Hi All In the plan text version of a Memo field you can easily add a date by pressing Ctrl+Colon which makes life easy for the end user. However, if the Memo field is set to the Rich Text Property this no longer works. Or am I missing something? Tom gave me a part answer last week but I cannot see a way of inserting a date on a Rich Text Memo field by using keystrokes Thanks ...

MailMerge from Access
Hi I use an Access Database to run the membership system for a gardening club with c 500 members. I have a Word Email mailmerge document that uses a query on the database to email a subset of the members. This works. Is there a way of running the mailmerge by clicking on a command button on a form within the Access Database? If possible I would prefer to use macros (which I understand) rather than code (which I would struggle with) but any help would be useful. Many thanks Dennis -- DennisB Dennis: You'll find a demo file of various Access to Word automation operations, inclu...

HELP! When I removed Office XP did I lose by inbox file?
I didn't archive my inbox and personal folders before removing Office XP. Now I have reinstalled Office XP and thought I could find my old data files. but all of the import and repair tools work with PST which I don't have. I remember that previously there were seperate inbox files and can not find them now. Thank you for your input. Ron Be sure to show hidden and system files on your computer and then do a search for *.pst. This should get you started... "Ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:093b01c3ba63$265a8120$a401280a@phx.gbl....

re-enabled user, now can't access mail container
i have a user who's account was disabled, i enabled the user and i changed the users password. i then logged in as that user and setup her outlook xp for her exchange account thinking i could then access the user's mail. however i get an error message: Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The attempt to log onto the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed. (Exchange) Any Ideas? I have to forward messages to my boss. TIA, Mike Hello Mike, Go to control panel and click on mail, that is where you will verify user account for exchange. Lowell "Mike Smith...

Multiple Users for office #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, if I have office:2008 installed on my imac and I set up a new user (one of may staff has left and the new person is using the same machine) how do I get office to appear in the list of applications? I am hoping i dont have to reinstall given it is the same licence being used, just by a new person. All help much appreciated CSR > Hi, if I have office:2008 installed on my imac and I set up a new user (one of may staff has left and the new person is using the same machine) how do I get office to appear in the...