Any way to restore the 35-color color picker?

I recently got Office 11 and would dearly like to find a way
to get the older 35-color font-color chart back. I've been
using that one for many years and like the choice of colors
on it.

The "Standard colors" bar at the bottom of the Office 11
theme colors only has 10 colors. Same (plus white) with
the "Apple" choice under Palettes.

I played with the Theme color choices a little bit; did I
overlook one that would restore the old palette? The color
samples on it are so tiny that it's hard to tell...

Patty

In article <4e5ea971$0$2145$742ec2ed@news.sonic.net>,
 patty1@sonic.net (Patty Winter) wrote:

> I recently got Office 11 and would dearly like to find a way
> to get the older 35-color font-color chart back. I've been
> using that one for many years and like the choice of colors
> on it.
>
> The "Standard colors" bar at the bottom of the Office 11
> theme colors only has 10 colors. Same (plus white) with
> the "Apple" choice under Palettes.
>
> I played with the Theme color choices a little bit; did I
> overlook one that would restore the old palette? The color
> samples on it are so tiny that it's hard to tell...
>

> Patty

Send an email to Microsoft's Office product manager?  Seriously, if they
took something away that you need, then you should complain.

--
DeeDee, don't press that button!  DeeDee!  NO!  Dee...

vilain (1)
8/31/2011 9:55:25 PM
In article <vilain-F8D8D3.14552531082011@news.individual.net>,
Michael Vilain  <vilain@NOspamcop.net> wrote:
>In article <4e5ea971$0$2145$742ec2ed@news.sonic.net>,
> patty1@sonic.net (Patty Winter) wrote:
>
>> I played with the Theme color choices a little bit; did I
>> overlook one that would restore the old palette? The color
>> samples on it are so tiny that it's hard to tell...
>
>Send an email to Microsoft's Office product manager?  Seriously, if they
>took something away that you need, then you should complain.

Well, I don't *need* it; it's just easier to find the colors
I want when they're all on a simple chart. And as I said, there
may be a way to replicate that chart with the Theme mechanism;
I just haven't found a way to do it yet.

Patty

0
patty11 (2)