Am I able to manage multiple email accounts

I have several email accounts including Gmail, HOtmail and corporate. I can't make Entourage mail (2004) list individual accounts or find how to manage profiles. Apple mail works but doesn't allow me to insert a tiff company logo without making it an attachment. Outlook allows for all of the above.<br>
Appreciate help
0
Matt418 (1)

--B_3285235088_9822952

On 2/7/08 12:57 PM, in article ee8c8aa.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"Matt418@officeformac.com" <Matt418@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I have several email accounts including Gmail, HOtmail and corporate. I can't
> make Entourage mail (2004) list individual accounts or find how to manage
> profiles. Apple mail works but doesn't allow me to insert a tiff company logo
> without making it an attachment. Outlook allows for all of the above.
> Appreciate help
You can have an unlimited number of email accounts in Entourage. Just go to
tools-accounts and set up as many as you need.

--
Bob Greenblatt [MVP], Macintosh
bobgreenblattATmsnDOTcom

--B_3285235088_9822952

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Am I able to manage multiple email accounts</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Lucida Grande"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10pt'>On 2=
/7/08 12:57 PM, in article ee8c8aa.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, &quot;Matt418=
@officeformac.com&quot; &lt;Matt418@officeformac.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Lucida Grande">=
<SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10pt'>I have several email accounts including Gmail, =
HOtmail and corporate. I can't make Entourage mail (2004) list individual ac=
counts or find how to manage profiles. Apple mail works but doesn't allow me=
 to insert a tiff company logo without making it an attachment. Outlook allo=
ws for all of the above.<BR>
Appreciate help<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Lucida Grande"=
><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10pt'>You can have an unlimited number of email acco=
unts in Entourage. Just go to tools-accounts and set up as many as you need.=
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial">=
<SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:9pt'><BR>
-- <BR>
Bob Greenblatt [MVP], Macintosh<BR>
bobgreenblattATmsnDOTcom</SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Luc=
ida Grande"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10pt'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3285235088_9822952--

0
bob6686 (387)
2/7/2008 6:18:08 PM
Hi Bob, thanks for your help. I can add accounts in Entourage but they do not appear up on the left under folders.I have a corporate account in Entourage that works well but all new mail comes into the same corporate account rather than in to seperate account folders.
0
Matt418

--B_3285243837_322839

On 2/7/08 2:59 PM, in article ee8c8aa.1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Matt418"
<Matt418> wrote:

> Hi Bob, thanks for your help. I can add accounts in Entourage but they do not
> appear up on the left under folders.I have a corporate account in Entourage
> that works well but all new mail comes into the same corporate account rather
> than in to seperate account folders.
You can easily set up mail rules to move items to a folder based on where
the mail is from, or any of a whole bunch of other criteria.

--
Bob Greenblatt [MVP], Macintosh
bobgreenblattATmsnDOTcom

--B_3285243837_322839

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Am I able to manage multiple email accounts</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Lucida Grande"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10pt'>On 2=
/7/08 2:59 PM, in article ee8c8aa.1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, &quot;Matt418&q=
uot; &lt;Matt418&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Lucida Grande">=
<SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10pt'>Hi Bob, thanks for your help. I can add account=
s in Entourage but they do not appear up on the left under folders.I have a =
corporate account in Entourage that works well but all new mail comes into t=
he same corporate account rather than in to seperate account folders.<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Lucida Grande"=
><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10pt'>You can easily set up mail rules to move items=
 to a folder based on where the mail is from, or any of a whole bunch of oth=
er criteria.<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial">=
<SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:9pt'><BR>
-- <BR>
Bob Greenblatt [MVP], Macintosh<BR>
bobgreenblattATmsnDOTcom</SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Luc=
ida Grande"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10pt'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3285243837_322839--

0
bob6686 (387)

--B_3285812185_519415

Matt -

You can do two things about that...

Entourage does not have the �default folder� option in the setup dialog for
a new account. You have to create one and then use a Rule to tell Entourage
to send mail from that account into the correct folder.

You can also enable something else that you may like in addition or even
instead, although it has an important drawback if used without a Rule/Folder
combo as well.

When you set up or edit an account, click on the Options tab and check the
bottom little box �Allow Online Access.�

That will give you a folder that is a window into your account on the
server. The thing to know, however, is that anything you delete from that
folder is gone forever. It is removed from your server immediately. That is
a concern for people who like synchronizing mail on desktop and laptop
computers (for instance).

Hope this helps.

On 2/7/08 11:59 AM, in article ee8c8aa.1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Matt418"
<Matt418> wrote:

> Hi Bob, thanks for your help. I can add accounts in Entourage but they do not
> appear up on the left under folders.I have a corporate account in Entourage
> that works well but all new mail comes into the same corporate account rather
> than in to seperate account folders.

Best,

Bill
Imac 2.8Ghz -10.5.1
Office 2008/2003 - Windows XP Pro SP2

--B_3285812185_519415

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Am I able to manage multiple email accounts</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Trebuchet MS"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:9pt'>Matt -=
<BR>
<BR>
You can do two things about that...<BR>
<BR>
Entourage does not have the &#8216;default folder&#8217; option in the setu=
p dialog for a new account. You have to create one and then use a Rule to te=
ll Entourage to send mail from that account into the correct folder.<BR>
<BR>
You can also enable something else that you may like in addition or even in=
stead, although it has an important drawback if used without a Rule/Folder c=
ombo as well.<BR>
<BR>
When you set up or edit an account, click on the Options tab and check the =
bottom little box &#8220;Allow Online Access.&#8221;<BR>
<BR>
That will give you a folder that is a window into your account on the serve=
r. The thing to know, however, is that anything you delete from that folder =
is gone forever. It is removed from your server immediately. That is a conce=
rn for people who like synchronizing mail on desktop and laptop computers (f=
or instance).<BR>
<BR>
Hope this helps.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
On 2/7/08 11:59 AM, in article ee8c8aa.1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, &quot;Mat=
t418&quot; &lt;Matt418&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Trebuchet MS"><=
SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:9pt'>Hi Bob, thanks for your help. I can add accounts =
in Entourage but they do not appear up on the left under folders.I have a co=
rporate account in Entourage that works well but all new mail comes into the=
 same corporate account rather than in to seperate account folders.<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Trebuchet MS">=
<SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:9pt'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:9pt'><FONT COLOR=3D"#000080"><FONT FACE=3D=
"Futura, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial">Best,<BR>
<BR>
Bill<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Futura, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><FONT COLOR=3D"#=
00007E">Imac 2.8Ghz -</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#00007F">10.5.1<BR>
Office 2008/2003 - Windows XP Pro SP2<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000080"><BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Trebuchet MS"><BR>
</FONT></SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3285812185_519415--

0
bill9721 (43)
2/14/2008 1:36:25 PM
On 2/14/08 5:36 AM, in article C3D983D9.52A7B%bill@nospam.net, "Bill
Weylock" <bill@nospam.net> wrote:

> Matt -
>
> You can do two things about that...
>
> Entourage does not have the �default folder� option in the setup dialog for
> a new account. You have to create one and then use a Rule to tell Entourage
> to send mail from that account into the correct folder.

Default is set in the Accounts window. Starting in Entourage 2008, the
Default account sorts to the top of the folder window. Previously, "Folders
on My Computer" was always at the top.

--
Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)

diane7495 (1195)

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Problems with creating a newsletter

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Converting Opportunity to Account

OLK 2k7

Setting up a new e-mail account

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Sending Email #6

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Single click selects multiple cells

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...