"trial user" identity?

Help!
In Word and in Entourage my name appears as "trial user."
For example, if I print an email message, the header includes "trial user,"
or if I add a comment to a Word document, the comment is attributed to
"trial user."
I have registered Office (I have v.X), and in the About panels, my name
appears correctly. My name also appears correctly in the system profiler.
This is on an old G4 Powerbook with OS 10.2.8.
I only have one identity in Entourage, so I'm not sure where to begin here.
Thanks.

0
asyoung (3)

I haven't a clue either, but look in the Entourage address book for the Me
contact, and see what it says.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

daiyaNOSPAM (1173)
2/21/2006 12:39:17 AM
That did the trick.
Thank you very much.

On 2/20/06 7:39 PM, in article C01FA135.620CF%daiyaNOSPAM@mvps.org.INVALID,
"Daiya Mitchell" <daiyaNOSPAM@mvps.org.INVALID> wrote:

> I haven't a clue either, but look in the Entourage address book for the Me
> contact, and see what it says.
>

> On 2/19/06 10:25 AM,  "A. Seth Young" wrote:
>
>> Help!
>> In Word and in Entourage my name appears as "trial user."
>> For example, if I print an email message, the header includes "trial user,"
>> or if I add a comment to a Word document, the comment is attributed to
>> "trial user."
>> I have registered Office (I have v.X), and in the About panels, my name
>> appears correctly. My name also appears correctly in the system profiler.
>> This is on an old G4 Powerbook with OS 10.2.8.
>> I only have one identity in Entourage, so I'm not sure where to begin here.
>> Thanks.

0
asyoung (3)
2/21/2006 10:54:59 PM
You're welcome and thanks for the feedback. I was guessing but it's nice to
have confirmation that the Me contact does control that.

On 2/21/06 2:54 PM,  "A. Seth Young" wrote:

> That did the trick.
> Thank you very much.
>
> On 2/20/06 7:39 PM, in article C01FA135.620CF%daiyaNOSPAM@mvps.org.INVALID,
> "Daiya Mitchell" <daiyaNOSPAM@mvps.org.INVALID> wrote:
>
>> I haven't a clue either, but look in the Entourage address book for the Me
>> contact, and see what it says.
>>

>> On 2/19/06 10:25 AM,  "A. Seth Young" wrote:
>>
>>> Help!
>>> In Word and in Entourage my name appears as "trial user."
>>> For example, if I print an email message, the header includes "trial user,"
>>> or if I add a comment to a Word document, the comment is attributed to
>>> "trial user."
>>> I have registered Office (I have v.X), and in the About panels, my name
>>> appears correctly. My name also appears correctly in the system profiler.
>>> This is on an old G4 Powerbook with OS 10.2.8.
>>> I only have one identity in Entourage, so I'm not sure where to begin here.
>>> Thanks.

0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)

"trial user" identity?
Help! In Word and in Entourage my name appears as "trial user." For example, if I print an email message, the header includes "trial user," or if I add a comment to a Word document, the comment is attributed to "trial user." I have registered Office (I have v.X), and in the About panels, my name appears correctly. My name also appears correctly in the system profiler. This is on an old G4 Powerbook with OS 10.2.8. I only have one identity in Entourage, so I'm not sure where to begin here. Thanks. I haven't a clue either, but look in the Entourage address...

GP 90 day trial userid/ password
Hi, I installed the GP 90 day trial and can't seem to remember if it asked for a password during the install. It certainly is asking me for an userid/ password to login and I have tried the common ones - sa, admin, administrator etc... Any ideas how to get in. TIA You would have assigned a password at some point for the SA account. Your best bet, since this is a trial, is to uninstall and reinstall the software. It will save you time in the long run. -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lunadevelopment.com "sh...